Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotSoftPro

Topic closed. 570 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 2 of 39
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2014, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone send me the features of Lotsoftpro?

SergeM, postings of other peoples websites is not allowed here. However, you can google LotSoftPro and it will take you to his software website. 

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      439 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2014, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

You can right click on the LotSoftPro icon and run as administrator and it allows you  access to programs.  That is how I get into it.

I run it as an administrator and still no dice. For example, 3/4 of the alert system calculations need activation of the software. Maybe someone can play with the key combinations and make it a true freeware!

jax
        United States
        Member #51423
        April 8, 2007
        86 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Not sure why it does not work for you.  My game files are not updated but it does bring up the screens when I click on the alerts with the data in the screens.

United States
          Member #49750
          February 13, 2007
          439 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Not sure why it does not work for you.  My game files are not updated but it does bring up the screens when I click on the alerts with the data in the screens.

It brings up the screen alright and it also shows PARTIAL results. That is not the problem. The problem is you need to have activation to see more "info" about what the results show!

United States
            Member #7437
            October 3, 2004
            383 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

Before Ricky passed away, he was generous in giving everyone a chance to turn his evaluation version of lotSoft into a full working version, by supplying the activation codes to anyone who requested it. He did this because he realized that the platform on which he developed lotSoft was outdated and would not be able to be used for a newer version of lotSoft, which would have contained many new features he was planning to implement. Follow these instructions carefully for turning your evaluation copy of lotSoft into a full working version.

1. Find a friend who has the full working version and will be willing to share with you his registration codes for the P3 and P4, as well a certain other file described below.

2.  In the directory C:\Program Files\INW\LotSoft\data there is a file named: props, (not props.MDB2). This file is not readable, but contains the activations keys for your particular copy of lotSoft. It is different for every computer on which lotSoft is installed. The object is to have your computer look like your friend's computer so that lotSoft will work..

3.  Have your friend give you his copy of the file props together with his registrations keys.

4. Overwrite the props file in your computer with your friend's copy of props.

5. Bring up lotSoft and register the P3 and P4 with your friend's registration codes.

jayemmar

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2014, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

Before Ricky passed away, he was generous in giving everyone a chance to turn his evaluation version of lotSoft into a full working version, by supplying the activation codes to anyone who requested it. He did this because he realized that the platform on which he developed lotSoft was outdated and would not be able to be used for a newer version of lotSoft, which would have contained many new features he was planning to implement. Follow these instructions carefully for turning your evaluation copy of lotSoft into a full working version.

1. Find a friend who has the full working version and will be willing to share with you his registration codes for the P3 and P4, as well a certain other file described below.

2.  In the directory C:\Program Files\INW\LotSoft\data there is a file named: props, (not props.MDB2). This file is not readable, but contains the activations keys for your particular copy of lotSoft. It is different for every computer on which lotSoft is installed. The object is to have your computer look like your friend's computer so that lotSoft will work..

3.  Have your friend give you his copy of the file props together with his registrations keys.

5. Bring up lotSoft and register the P3 and P4 with your friend's registration codes.

jayemmar

Yes, as I said before

props.mdb

Is the registration file, I mean the file that has the registration on it, after you first register LotSoftPro.

First it comes not registered and after you register it that file will hold the registration on it, at least it seems to be like so.

As I have a registered copy myself I have no need to try as he says, but if he says that it works as he said, then I guess that it does, because he must have tried that himself.

If it works as he said, then you can register LotSoftPro in as many computers as you want to, so long as you already have one registered copy somewhere, if I was you, I would safe-keep both: The props.mdb file and the activation codes for both: The pick 3 and the pick 4.

Just in case, cause things can happen to computers, to their software and also to their hardware.

I myself didn't need that trick, my copy of LotSoftPro can be put anywhere at any time or so I think, but sorry I can't share it.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2014, 2:12 am - IP Logged

I just tried it on my other computer and it worked. I only registered the P3 because we don't have P4 in China. Just copy the props as instructed above. This program is amazing!

Play to win!

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1076 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2014, 2:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

jayemmar

This download link is to the LotSoftPro file as it was downloaded from Ricky's Internet site long ago, it is clean.

It starts as a demo trial version and stays that way until you activate it with the serial codes for the pick 3 and the pick 4 games.

As I said, it is as clean as it was when I downloaded it, but anyhow go to the "Virus Total" Internet site and scan it for malware, as file sharing services might not be 100% secure.

LotSoftPro5.1.0.exe

53.7 MB

DownLoad Link:

http://wikisend.com/download/104174/LotSoftPro5.1.0.exe

I uploaded it there myself just right now, but I have not tried to download it myself.

The download might work for about 7 days and no longer than that.

After I do this I will try the download link posted here to see if it works or not.

Remember file sharing sites such as that one do have sometimes problems, so if you can't download at one time try later at other times and keep on trying, the link should be good for about 7 days from right now.

-----------------------------

The download link worked just fine right now.

Now you can do as he said above and activate it if you want to or leave it as a demo, whatever.

NY
                    United States
                    Member #127005
                    April 21, 2012
                    7022 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2014, 3:52 am - IP Logged

For those that have it. The Code is referenced to the ID given. If you ever have to reinstall your system the CODE will not work. I have a Code to a particular ID. If its possible to change the ID then it will work for those who got an activation code. I've asked a few times to send a code the referenced id.

Key and Pair Master

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2014, 10:07 am - IP Logged

The website is back up. 

Here is the download link to Lotsoft Pro 5.1

The normal process is to enter you name and email address and the download link would be made available.

https://app.box.com/s/wdpqv5ikim9jhy7ogtr0

Or

Use this download link to download the text file that contains the websites direct download link:

https://app.box.com/s/yfl66tea4mh93np2kc1i

You can download the draw history up to January 28, 2014

I purchased the website in hopes of updating all the drawings to the current day (May 20, 2014).

This may take some time since I'm not an experienced web programmer.

If anyone would like to PM me and offer help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jack-C's avatar - us
                        San Diego, CA
                        United States
                        Member #61467
                        May 24, 2008
                        28146 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2014, 10:30 am - IP Logged

The website is back up. 

The normal process is to enter you name and email address and the download link would be made available.

Or

Use this download link to download the text file that contains the websites direct download link:

I purchased the website in hopes of updating all the drawings to the current day (May 20, 2014).

Thanks

I had LotSoftPro 5.1, but my program got messed up.  I deleted it and all its parts, but when I tried downloading it again from Ricky's site, and tried to run it I got this:

Run-time error '3051':

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'C:\Program
                        Files\INW\Lotsoft\data\data.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by
                        another user, or you need permission to view its data.

I still get this when I download the file from your drop box.

United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2014, 11:36 am - IP Logged

The website is back up. 

Or

Thanks

Thanks winsum for all you are doing! So is it my understanding the only thing missing is the activation code? I did find the probs.imb and it took me to MS access point and it asks to enter a password. Is this password the activation code?

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                            Member #76986
                            July 10, 2009
                            8035 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

The website is back up. 

Or

Thanks

I purchased the website... winsumloosesum

Congratulations on your purchase!

It's nice to know that Ricky's program

will continue to keep on giving!

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1076 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks winsum for all you are doing! So is it my understanding the only thing missing is the activation code? I did find the probs.imb and it took me to MS access point and it asks to enter a password. Is this password the activation code?

No, the only thing missing for you is a registered props.mdb file.

That you need to get and then replace the one that you have with the registered one.

Copy and then paste it into the data folder and that is it, nothing else is needed.

The only way to get a registered props.mdb file is to get it from somebody who has a registered copy of LotSoftPro.

Page 2 of 39