Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotSoftPro

Topic closed. 570 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 3 of 39
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
449 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2014, 1:38 am - IP Logged

No, the only thing missing for you is a registered props.mdb file.

That you need to get and then replace the one that you have with the registered one.

Copy and then paste it into the data folder and that is it, nothing else is needed.

The only way to get a registered props.mdb file is to get it from somebody who has a registered copy of LotSoftPro.

Got It. Thank MonEI! 

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1108 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2014, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

Before Ricky passed away, he was generous in giving everyone a chance to turn his evaluation version of lotSoft into a full working version, by supplying the activation codes to anyone who requested it. He did this because he realized that the platform on which he developed lotSoft was outdated and would not be able to be used for a newer version of lotSoft, which would have contained many new features he was planning to implement. Follow these instructions carefully for turning your evaluation copy of lotSoft into a full working version.

1. Find a friend who has the full working version and will be willing to share with you his registration codes for the P3 and P4, as well a certain other file described below.

2.  In the directory C:\Program Files\INW\LotSoft\data there is a file named: props, (not props.MDB2). This file is not readable, but contains the activations keys for your particular copy of lotSoft. It is different for every computer on which lotSoft is installed. The object is to have your computer look like your friend's computer so that lotSoft will work..

3.  Have your friend give you his copy of the file props together with his registrations keys.

4. Overwrite the props file in your computer with your friend's copy of props.

5. Bring up lotSoft and register the P3 and P4 with your friend's registration codes.

jayemmar

LotSoftPro

Should become registered after you replace that file, but if it doesn't then you would need to enter the registration codes.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2014, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Is it possible to get the LotSoftPro activation key? Since Ricky, the creator of LotSoftPro has passed away (RIP Ricky) what are our options for LP members who want to use LotSoftPro? If anyone can PM me with an activation key I will appreciate it! Thanks!

Why would anyone want to give away their activation key for free?  How many dollars are involved in this appreciation?

I dont think giving out a key code is fraud, since the "corporation" or interested parties are now defunct.

Considering that Lotsoft no longer has an "official administrator" how does the autoupdating of databases occur presently?

I dont see the value of using a program that cant update draws, or updating takes many hours.

United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        449 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2014, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Why would anyone want to give away their activation key for free?  How many dollars are involved in this appreciation?

I dont think giving out a key code is fraud, since the "corporation" or interested parties are now defunct.

Considering that Lotsoft no longer has an "official administrator" how does the autoupdating of databases occur presently?

I dont see the value of using a program that cant update draws, or updating takes many hours.

Alright Joker! Get this through your thick head and over-caked makeup. lol. There is no "fraud" involved because Ricky stopped charging money for his software before he passed away. He did this because he wanted LotSoftPro to be a FREEWARE! He was giving away the registation key for free to any LP member who requested it. If Ricky wanted to have some control over his software by requiring a registration key for a product he put a lot of sweat and equity in to, that is his prerogative. Maybe just maybe, he foresaw a "jokester and a shyster" like you will try to profit from his product by selling his stuff as your own! And here is another nugget for you Mr. Gotham: The LP community like to help each other without always thinking $$$. We only think $$$ when we are trying to win the lottery jackpot!

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2014, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Alright Joker! Get this through your thick head and over-caked makeup. lol. There is no "fraud" involved because Ricky stopped charging money for his software before he passed away. He did this because he wanted LotSoftPro to be a FREEWARE! He was giving away the registation key for free to any LP member who requested it. If Ricky wanted to have some control over his software by requiring a registration key for a product he put a lot of sweat and equity in to, that is his prerogative. Maybe just maybe, he foresaw a "jokester and a shyster" like you will try to profit from his product by selling his stuff as your own! And here is another nugget for you Mr. Gotham: The LP community like to help each other without always thinking $$$. We only think $$$ when we are trying to win the lottery jackpot!

Holy Moly!! LP members seem to have some thin skin.  Cant take a joke, cant take criticism.  Maybe the nickname for some lotteryposters should be Lotto Pansies.

The LP community like to help each other without always thinking $$$. We only think $$$ when we are trying to win the lottery jackpot!

We only think money when we want to win?  Ok.  As Forest Gump might say, "I am not a smart man, but I know a contradiction, when I see one."  I am sorry that you think I am only here to try and lose.

Forgive me for considering monetary compensation for my knowledge on how to win or codes on how to reduce odds.  I must simply be one of those LP members who simply want to get ****** in the butt.

I know one person who will never see my activation code, you psuedo adulation, beggar of code.

Horwood NL
            Canada
            Member #70613
            February 6, 2009
            299 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2014, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I got the LoySoft program but was about a week to late to get the activation code. I'm having no trouble updating the games I play. I just up date them every day. I don't know if there is much difference between the activated and not activated except for the alert system. Correct me if I'm wrong. If there is a big difference I wouldn't mind to get the activation code either.

When the trial time runs down to last 3 or 4 days I go to the Data file and save the P3.mdb & P4.mdb then uninstall and reinstall the program then copy and paste those files back into the data file. Has been working for me so far.

Again if there is a big difference I wouldn't mind an activation code.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5397 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2014, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

The Pick 3 "Live Update" now works for Lotsoft Pro 5.

Working on updating the Pick 4 draws.

Draws updated through June 3 2014.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2138 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello ricky had to format the computer installed again but amesma key does not work? You can see this please
                   What are the procedures for those who formatted the pc?

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Very nice WSLS, great work.Thumbs Up

I checked the data for NY and the skips are on point.

I am giving the program a whirl one more time.

I am looking forward to the winfour update.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5397 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2014, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

This is how I believe the process works:

Click the link to download Lotsoft Pro 5 Free Version for Pick 3 and Pick 4

You enter all the required information Name, Email, Country, State

You click submit and you are given a link to download the program.

I know for a fact by looking at the database of folks who either purchased back when or recently downloaded the free version I can view this information. 

What I'm still trying to figure out how to generate the activation codes based on the registration/email address.  I'm not sure if I can enter a bogus activation code and send the codes out for the Pick 3 and Pick 4?  Is Lotsoft Pro tied into the servers database where you enter the activation code for either Pick 3 and Pick 4 and click the registration button.

If anyone wants to send me a registration code(s)for Pick 3 and Pick 4 I can see if this is how the program is activated.  No promises.

NY
                      United States
                      Member #127005
                      April 21, 2012
                      7104 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2014, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I believe its referenced to the ID generated.

Key and Pair Master

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2014, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

This is how I believe the process works:

Click the link to download Lotsoft Pro 5 Free Version for Pick 3 and Pick 4

You enter all the required information Name, Email, Country, State

You click submit and you are given a link to download the program.

I know for a fact by looking at the database of folks who either purchased back when or recently downloaded the free version I can view this information. 

What I'm still trying to figure out how to generate the activation codes based on the registration/email address.  I'm not sure if I can enter a bogus activation code and send the codes out for the Pick 3 and Pick 4?  Is Lotsoft Pro tied into the servers database where you enter the activation code for either Pick 3 and Pick 4 and click the registration button.

If anyone wants to send me a registration code(s)for Pick 3 and Pick 4 I can see if this is how the program is activated.  No promises.

I dont think I had to enter my name or email when I signed up for the trial copy this week.

I can look and see if I still have the activation code somewhere if somebody has not already given it to you.

However adulane bid 10 dollars for the code so you will have to maybe up the bid to see if you can win it from him.

That was a joke.

United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          449 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2014, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I dont think I had to enter my name or email when I signed up for the trial copy this week.

I can look and see if I still have the activation code somewhere if somebody has not already given it to you.

However adulane bid 10 dollars for the code so you will have to maybe up the bid to see if you can win it from him.

That was a joke.

Lottoboner, not only are you a psychopath but a liar too! Give it a rest dude. Winsum, thanks for all your efforts man.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                            Member #132100
                            August 26, 2012
                            1108 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2014, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I believe its referenced to the ID generated.

I think that you are right, about that and the activation code is referenced to the I.D. generated.

But the question here might be; How to generate the activation code based on the I.D. generated?

Ricky of course had that software, I don't know if it is somewhere on his Web Pages or if it was offline on one of his computers somewhere.

Another question might be; What is the I.D. generated based on or referenced to? And how is it based or referenced to that something? I guess it was two questions.

I do think that the I.D. generated is tied to a particular installation of Windows and not to the hardware, but to the Installation software, the Installation software creates some codes for a particular installation and I think that the I.D. generated is based or referenced to one of those codes created when Windows is installed.

This is of course beyond the regular user of a Windows P.C, maybe (?) even myself, but I have not tried very hard yet and might not anyway (?).

This kind of thing is why many developers of software want people to register their software online.

United States
                              Member #49750
                              February 13, 2007
                              449 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2014, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Winsum - the auto download works! However, for Colorado it downloaded some other state's pick 3 numbers, because none of the draws match!

Page 3 of 39