Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotSoftPro

Topic closed. 570 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 6 of 39
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1079 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Ricky didn't have interest on the pick 3 and 4 games untill he came to L.P. and started to read posts.

Mostly he got interested on those games after he read one of my threads on pick 3 filters:

"Pick 3 Filters"

Posted: April 14, 2005

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111125/365441

Ricky came to LP on Jul 29, 2005 more or less.

He started to speak to me by posts here at LP, by emails and also by P.M.s.

His LotSoft program is in a very great part based on my posts here at LP, and also on my P.M.s and emails to him.

So I feel as if LotSoft is also mine, take the "LotSoft Wheeler" for example is based on my filters and filters ideas, of course he coded my ideas into a software, the LotSoft Free Wheeler and from there he made LotSoft.

As Ricky is now gone, I can claim LotSoft as being more or less mine, at least half of it or even more than half of it.

So based on that, I might post a copy of LotSoft for download that is already registered and that might, but I am not sure work at least on any WinXP installation, but it might also work on other versions of Windows, but I am not sure, I think that at the very least it might work on any copy of Windows XP, but this is untested so I am not sure, if I post it for download, you yourselves would have to tell me if it worked on your computers or not.

I am yet not sure if I will post it for download or not.

I was here on LP before as "LANTERN" and it was as LANTERN that I spoke to Ricky and that Ricky got interested in the daily games and on filtration and on Pick 3 filters patterns as I showed them to him, based on my pick 3 stuff he developed the pick 4 stuff that he also added to LotSoft.

I do claim that I have the right to do as I said, if I want to.

Fernando.

This was the main point of my post:

"So based on that, I might post a copy of LotSoft for download that is already registered and that might, but I am not sure work at least on any WinXP installation, but it might also work on other versions of Windows, but I am not sure, I think that at the very least it might work on any copy of Windows XP, but this is untested so I am not sure, if I post it for download, you yourselves would have to tell me if it worked on your computers or not.

I am yet not sure if I will post it for download or not."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, it is a registration that stays, it doesn't have to be re-registered after you download it and use it.

But that deal is now gone, I was not yet sure if I would post it for download, but now thanks to you all I am sure that I won't, as you say that the program is not mine to do as I want to do with it and besides if I posted it that would mean that you 3 would also get a copy of it and I know that you don't want it, so now nobody gets it.

Sorry to everybody else, but I can't change things now as those 3 seem to speak for everybody.

Since I didn't want trouble I was going to wait and see if anybody would give me trouble with that or not and sure, 3 people gave me very strong trouble, they don't want people to own such a copy of LotSoftPro and now they won't.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what is wrong with some of you, but you do seem to have trouble understanding what I posted.

You just made up my mind for me.

I won't be giving out copies of the program, after all, it is not like I was going to charge anything for it.

Maybe you all by yourselves can find a way of registering LotSoftPro, then.

But if after all, LotSoftPro really belongs to Ricky's family, I should not be giving out a registered copy of it to anybody and I won't and you all then should not be trying to find a way to register it, cause the program belongs to Ricky's family and not to you.

Then was a good chance that you all would not any longer have to worry about how to register LotSoftPro, I didn't fully test that, but you all had nothing to lose by doing the testing yourselves, now that is off.

Your greed got the best of you.

I never said that I was going to take LotSoftPro away from anybody, not now and not anytime in the future either, I was just going to give everybody a chance to have a registered copy of LotSoftPro for free, no worries anymore about any registrations to activate it.

But that is now off.

Have it your way.

Explain that now to those people who wanted to have a registered copy of  LotSoftPro and for free.

Jor-el, you are not making any sense of late.

where is your avatar?  That is my number one pet peeve on LP.  No avatar.  People with no avatars deserve a smackdown, and I have to twist my own arm to make exceptions to this intuitive feeling.  When I see people with no avatars, I think, what a lazy F**K. 

Maybe I am just prejudiced.  It a FB, Twitter type discrimination.

I have seen your lantern avatar, (doofy little dude) and probably your excalibur avatar, but you seem lost with no avatar now.  Pick an avatar that shows your intention, other wise from what I have seen so far, you will get nothing but the following,

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

It only takes 5 minutes to update and upload the 2 text files to the server.

Thank you winsumloosesum!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2014, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what is wrong with some of you, but you do seem to have trouble understanding what I posted.

You just made up my mind for me.

I won't be giving out copies of the program, after all, it is not like I was going to charge anything for it.

Maybe you all by yourselves can find a way of registering LotSoftPro, then.

But if after all, LotSoftPro really belongs to Ricky's family, I should not be giving out a registered copy of it to anybody and I won't and you all then should not be trying to find a way to register it, cause the program belongs to Ricky's family and not to you.

Then was a good chance that you all would not any longer have to worry about how to register LotSoftPro, I didn't fully test that, but you all had nothing to lose by doing the testing yourselves, now that is off.

Your greed got the best of you.

I never said that I was going to take LotSoftPro away from anybody, not now and not anytime in the future either, I was just going to give everybody a chance to have a registered copy of LotSoftPro for free, no worries anymore about any registrations to activate it.

But that is now off.

Have it your way.

Explain that now to those people who wanted to have a registered copy of  LotSoftPro and for free.

You should just let it go Lantern and fade away again.

In the old days you always closed all your post with bunches of ..... good bye forever dramatic junk with dark swan songs....and teases.

Ever notice..... that no one ever called you back ? 

You would say things:

" Well I was going to dothis and that..... but now I just have to think about it. I will just decide on it later. Then again maybe not...  I will let you know ....."

Then you would say .....but nowI'm not going to do anything now because ..... and I used to be a great predictor but I quit doing that and  ...blah blah blah.... 

You should just make that your Signature sentence at the bottom of your post.....each time you leave or post.  LOL 

Lantern .....you are so full of hot air.....and always have been ... but what you posted about Ricky's last work is shameful.

No way around your own words Lantern....                                   

You said...

"As Ricky is now gone,  I can claim LotSoft as being more or less mine, at least half of it or even more than half of it".

Yes, now that he is gone .....you dare to say such things.  So live with that too...... 

Then.....just now after all this you say ......" IF" it belongs to his family?? 

" But if after all, LotSoftPro really belongs to Ricky's family....."   Are you nutts? Still...?

Up until now we all just bit our tongues as you slid in your strange comments and commercials in the side doors.

Even at his good-bye eulogy's  here at Lottery Post?  Come on !

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2014, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws are now updated through Friday June 6 2014 at 8:10 am.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Did anyone have any issues doing the "Live Update" this morning?

Thanks!!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2014, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws are now updated through Saturday June 7 2014 at 8:45 am. EST

Let me know if anyone has any problems using the Live Update for both Pick 3 and Pick 4.  Send me a PM.

Thanks

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2014, 2:43 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws are now updated through Sunday June 8 2014 at 1:30 am. EST

Let me know if anyone has any problems using the Live Update for both Pick 3 and Pick 4.  Send me a PM.

Thanks

Horwood NL
                  Canada
                  Member #70613
                  February 6, 2009
                  297 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2014, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws are now updated through Sunday June 8 2014 at 1:30 am. EST

Thanks

I've been updating the P3 draws I require on my own. Will updating using live update cause any problems with the entries I did? Does it work for unregistered copies?

Are you still doing the updates for the P3, P4 State state draws.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2014, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I've been updating the P3 draws I require on my own. Will updating using live update cause any problems with the entries I did? Does it work for unregistered copies?

That's a good question.  I'll have to try an experiment with tomorrow's draw for 1 state to see what happens if for example I change an older drawing.  Say for example I changed the draw for a Saturday 6/7/2014.  Will this change the draw for that date or will it keep the existing drawing??  Hmm

I'm not sure how it works for unregistered copies of Lotsoft?  I would think the live updates will work until the trial version ends.

Not sure what you mean by doing updates for P3 and P4 state draws?  If your referring to adding additional new state draws like the Tennessee morning, Texas morning, Iowa Midday and Evening draws, I will have to add these to the list.  I don't think Ricky wanted to updated Lotsoft 5 to include the morning draws for Tennessee and Texas along with the new Texas nite drawings.  Maybe that was something Ricky was working on withe Pick3Whiz. 

I would think it would be possible to add the morning states except that we would still label them as (M) for midday.  There is no added option other than Midday and Evening.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                      Let's Go Rangers!!!
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4884 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

If you update the draws you want yourself, and then later on do the live update, the draws you did yourself will not change assuming you updated correctly. I update my state myself right after the eve draw and do the live update the next day and I have had no problems.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                        Let's Go Rangers!!!
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4884 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2014, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

That's a good question.  I'll have to try an experiment with tomorrow's draw for 1 state to see what happens if for example I change an older drawing.  Say for example I changed the draw for a Saturday 6/7/2014.  Will this change the draw for that date or will it keep the existing drawing??  Hmm

I'm not sure how it works for unregistered copies of Lotsoft?  I would think the live updates will work until the trial version ends.

Not sure what you mean by doing updates for P3 and P4 state draws?  If your referring to adding additional new state draws like the Tennessee morning, Texas morning, Iowa Midday and Evening draws, I will have to add these to the list.  I don't think Ricky wanted to updated Lotsoft 5 to include the morning draws for Tennessee and Texas along with the new Texas nite drawings.  Maybe that was something Ricky was working on withe Pick3Whiz. 

I would think it would be possible to add the morning states except that we would still label them as (M) for midday.  There is no added option other than Midday and Evening.

Winsum, I just read your post and here's what I did. First I did a live update, then I went back and changed the # from mid June 7 from 147 to 148. (adjust draw).  I then did another live update. This time the  # stayed at 148. I then changed it back to 147.

So it appears that the live updates only add the next draw #'s. It will NOT make corrections to any #'s wrongly entered manually.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Winsum, I just read your post and here's what I did. First I did a live update, then I went back and changed the # from mid June 7 from 147 to 148. (adjust draw).  I then did another live update. This time the  # stayed at 148. I then changed it back to 147.

So it appears that the live updates only add the next draw #'s. It will NOT make corrections to any #'s wrongly entered manually.

When you first install Lotsoft 5 the draws that come installed the last drawing is (I believe) September 30, 2010. 

If you do a Live Update  for either Pick 3 and/or Pick 4today this will update all the draws from 10/1/2010 through 6/8/2014.

So your correct that the Live Updates only add a new date and draw.

If you deleted all previous draws from 10/1/2010 through 6/8/2014 (Most current drawing) for your particular Pick 3 State Game and I changed the draw history text file used for the Live Update, that is if I found any errors in your particular states pick 3 game and corrected them and then you did another Live Update you should see the corrected draws.

So in short, yes, the Live Update only adds a new date and new draw only.

I do know there are states, maybe most of them, where you will find errors.  Not sure where Ricky obtained his draw history data but as I mentioned in another post it will be very time consuming to go through each state and check every date and every drawing.  Most draws begin around 2009.  You can export the draws from each individual state from Lotsoft to Excel then compare them to that states official website (even the official website may contain errors also) and then correct any discrepancies.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                            Let's Go Rangers!!!
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4884 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2014, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

When you first install Lotsoft 5 the draws that come installed the last drawing is (I believe) September 30, 2010. 

If you do a Live Update  for either Pick 3 and/or Pick 4today this will update all the draws from 10/1/2010 through 6/8/2014.

So your correct that the Live Updates only add a new date and draw.

If you deleted all previous draws from 10/1/2010 through 6/8/2014 (Most current drawing) for your particular Pick 3 State Game and I changed the draw history text file used for the Live Update, that is if I found any errors in your particular states pick 3 game and corrected them and then you did another Live Update you should see the corrected draws.

So in short, yes, the Live Update only adds a new date and new draw only.

I do know there are states, maybe most of them, where you will find errors.  Not sure where Ricky obtained his draw history data but as I mentioned in another post it will be very time consuming to go through each state and check every date and every drawing.  Most draws begin around 2009.  You can export the draws from each individual state from Lotsoft to Excel then compare them to that states official website (even the official website may contain errors also) and then correct any discrepancies.

When you first click on either game, select your state draw and open the draws and statistics, you will see where it says first draw. If you enter that date in the "show from" box then click on show draws, it will give you all the draws from that date. Or any date you enter in the "show from" box. Md. goes back to July 1998.

I agree it would take forever to check each and every draw for every state. Unless I happen to notice something on my own, I'm not going to be overly concerned about one number being wrong from 10 years ago. LOL. And besides, if even the state lotteries own websites can be wrong, how could you really know a mistake was made unless you actually watched the live drawing and saw the mistake later on?

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

When you first click on either game, select your state draw and open the draws and statistics, you will see where it says first draw. If you enter that date in the "show from" box then click on show draws, it will give you all the draws from that date. Or any date you enter in the "show from" box. Md. goes back to July 1998.

I agree it would take forever to check each and every draw for every state. Unless I happen to notice something on my own, I'm not going to be overly concerned about one number being wrong from 10 years ago. LOL. And besides, if even the state lotteries own websites can be wrong, how could you really know a mistake was made unless you actually watched the live drawing and saw the mistake later on?

It would up to each individual user has the option of changing their own Lotsoft database by correcting every single state where an error is detected or if you just play 1 game you could also change any discrepancies.

I agree.  Will replacing incorrect draws from 10 years ago have an impact.  I think this is up to the user to decide.

Page 6 of 39