Try this and see if this will give you a registered version of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 Lotsoft 5.
Lotsoft 5 is not for sale. Ricky gave this program away as freeware but required an activation codes for Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs. The activation code program is most likely residing on Ricky's computer.
1. Download and install Lotsoft 5 from this link:
2. Once Lotsoft is installed you should have a folder on your computer located at C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft (The hard drive letter C may be different on your computer. Close Lotsoft if it opens.
3. In the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft folder you should see a sub folder called "data". Inside this folder there are a number of .mdb files. You need to delete all these files.
4. Download the following zip file from this link:
5. Inside this zip file are the replacement .mdb (database) files.
Create a new folder on your desktop.
Unzip the contents of this zip file into the new folder.
Once all the files are unzipped into the folder copy and paste all the .mdb files from this folder into the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data folder.
6. Open Lotsoft 5. You may need to right click the shortcut and open as "Run As Administrator"
7. If everything is done as suggested above you should have a registered version of Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs. There are members here at Lotterypost that now have the "Registered" versions of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.
Let me know if this worked so others here at Lotterypost can use these instructions.