Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotSoftPro

Topic closed. 570 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 28 of 39
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2014, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

I no longer have Tx pick3 on my LotSoftPro is there a way to add all 4 of them  Morning ,Day ,Evening and night thanks

1.  Close Lotsoft Pro program

2.  Download the following 2 "mdb" files (p3.mdb and p4.mdb)

https://app.box.com/s/u5vjah5wr8mwr3knwt9b

https://app.box.com/s/39zgdl1pa7na4wkdbu8c

3. Go to your Lotsoft Pro program folder which is normally C:\Program Files\INW\

4. Create a backup files folder and name it whatever you want.  For example, "Backup Files" (without the quotes)

5. Open the following folder: C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data

6. Copy and paste the following 2 "mdb" files from the data folder into your newly created backup folder.

p3.mdb and p4.mdb

7. Once you've made a backup of the p3.mdb and p4.mdb files and placed them in your backup folder.

8.  Place the new p3.mdb and p4.mdb files you downloaded in Step 2 above into the data folder. C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data

9.  Open Lotsoft Pro and select the Pick 3 program. You should now see all 4 Texas Pick 3 games.

Let me know if this worked!!!
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2014, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tnert ii got the registered version of Lotsoftpro 

how do i use it can you explain?

Lotsoft Pro 5 Instructions PDF file download:

https://app.box.com/s/7jnsa0bnqm1za2mwp5x9

TNERT's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      USA
      United States
      Member #89123
      March 30, 2010
      150 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2014, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

dont see TX at all in pick3 In the pick4 (E) (M) and (M)

USA
        United States
        Member #89123
        March 30, 2010
        150 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2014, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Lotsoft Pro 5 Instructions PDF file download:

https://app.box.com/s/7jnsa0bnqm1za2mwp5x9

USA
          United States
          Member #89123
          March 30, 2010
          150 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2014, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

had to Run As Administrator it is now working I have all Tx thank you again winsumloosesum for the time you take to help

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2014, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Live Update - Wednesday, September 3, 2014

All draws updated through Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Uploaded Pick 3 and Pick 4 Drawing Text Files

Monday - September 3, 2014 at 7:50 am EST

Note: Just uploaded the Pick 3 text file to the server at 1:45 PM today EST.  Sorry for the delay!!

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
              Bowling Green ,Florida
              United States
              Member #108735
              March 30, 2011
              4091 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2014, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Live Update - Wednesday, September 3, 2014

All draws updated through Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Uploaded Pick 3 and Pick 4 Drawing Text Files

Monday - September 3, 2014 at 7:50 am EST

Note: Just uploaded the Pick 3 text file to the server at 1:45 PM today EST.  Sorry for the delay!!

Can you tell me what just happened ,,I have temp.. version of lot soft pro...I uninstalled it.
              Got another temp. version 15 day's left..I hit draws live update and it updated all all states.
              How did it do that. Where did that update come from? I did not do any of your files or update.
              Also in my documents ..I do have lotprosetup.exe..

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2014, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Can you tell me what just happened ,,I have temp.. version of lot soft pro...I uninstalled it.
                Got another temp. version 15 day's left..I hit draws live update and it updated all all states.
                How did it do that. Where did that update come from? I did not do any of your files or update.
                Also in my documents ..I do have lotprosetup.exe..

Instructions for Lotsoft 5 - Installation of Registered Version

For those who already have Lotsoft Pro 5 "Registered Version" disregard this reply.  No action is required.  This for members who currently have either a "Trial" version installed or never had Lotsoft Pro 5 installed on their computer.

The instructions below have worked for a number of Lotterypost members who had a "Trial" Version

already installed on their computer. 

Important: For those who never owned or installed Lotosft Pro 5 read the next few sentences.  If you currently have a "Trial" version and want the registered version of Lotsoft 5 go to Step 1 below.

If you never installed Lotsoft Pro 5 on your computer you will need to download the following file from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/is9vljfzb28ngeamcmfl

Save the above file to your Desktop, double click the exe file and install Lotsoft Pro.  This will give you a Trial Version (normally)

Next, go to

Instructions below for those who currently have the Lotsoft Pro 5 "Trial" version installed on your computer:

1. Important: If you currently have a Trial Version of Lotsoft 5 you will need to uninstall

Lotsoft 5.  Most operating systems you would need to click Control Panel and look for Programs and Features.  Then look for Lotsoft Pro 5 and uninstall.

2. Once Lotsoft 5 is uninstalled go to the following folder on your computer:

C:\Program\Files\INW\Lotsoft\data

The letter designation "C" may be different depending on you computer's hard drive configuration.

Double click the "data" folder and delete all the files in this data folder. 

3. Download the following zip file to your Desktop:

https://app.box.com/s/is9vljfzb28ngeamcmfl

4. Unzip all the contents of the above zip files into the data folder.  Make sure when you unzip all the files that the zip program did not create another subfolder.   

5. Download the Lotsoft Pro Installtion file from this link and save it to your Desktop:

https://app.box.com/s/vvogthh9v5ypcrfdwgfe

6. Double click the Lotsoft exe file and install on your computer.

7. Open Lotsoft 5.  You may need to right click the shortcut and select as "Run As

Administrator".

8. You should have a registered version of Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.

9. Click either the Pick 3 or Pick 4 program when Lotsoft Pro 5 opens and click the Live Update button. 

I try and upload the text files to the server each morning that will update the previous day's draws.

There are members here at Lotterypost that now have the "Registered" versions of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.

Let me know if this worked so others here at Lotterypost can use these instructions.

IAM-MONEY927's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  MIAMI
                  United States
                  Member #157030
                  July 6, 2014
                  69 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2014, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I have done live updates in the past week and keeps working. BIG thanks to "winsumloosesum"

Netherlands Antilles
                    Member #104795
                    January 20, 2011
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2014, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

It works like a charm. Been  missing this program.

Thanks for all the work and time you put in it to get it to work !!!!

Cincinnati, OH
                      United States
                      Member #128767
                      June 2, 2012
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2014, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I've never had the software before.  I followed the instructions, clicked on Run as Administrator but get an unregistered version.  Any ideas?

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
                        Bowling Green ,Florida
                        United States
                        Member #108735
                        March 30, 2011
                        4091 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2014, 8:15 am - IP Logged

C:\Program\Files\INW\Lotsoft\data   file not found work for Hrs.. No Luck

So for now I'll stay with Temp Lot soft ,And renew ever few weeks If will let me.

Thanks for all the work you do.

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3584 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2014, 11:00 am - IP Logged

to winsum. when i downloade the pic4 mdb it pop ups as procedure call failed. What does it mean?

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2014, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

to winsum. when i downloade the pic4 mdb it pop ups as procedure call failed. What does it mean?

Is your computer trying to open this file?  You do not need to open this file only download it in the data folder as explained in the instructions.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2014, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I've never had the software before.  I followed the instructions, clicked on Run as Administrator but get an unregistered version.  Any ideas?

For those having problems with trying to get registered versions.

Uninstall Lotsoft Pro 5

Follow these instructions:

Just did all of the following still does not update please help

Try this and see if this will give you a registered version of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 Lotsoft 5.

Lotsoft 5 is not for sale.  Ricky gave this program away as freeware but required an activation codes for Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.  The activation code program is most likely residing on Ricky's computer.

1.  Download and install Lotsoft 5 from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/gi8aeqqt9bz0ov92klg6

2. Once Lotsoft is installed you should have a folder on your computer located at C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft (The hard drive letter C may be different on your computer.  Close Lotsoft if it opens.

3. In the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft folder you should see a sub folder called "data".  Inside this folder there are a number of .mdb files.  You need to delete all these files.

4.  Download the following zip file from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/dvghu58wx2tp8dgyxlxa

5. Inside this zip file are the replacement .mdb (database) files.

Create a new folder on your desktop.

Unzip the contents of this zip file into the new folder.

Once all the files are unzipped into the folder copy and paste all the .mdb files from this folder into the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data folder.

6.  Open Lotsoft 5.  You may need to right click the shortcut and open as "Run As Administrator"

7.  If everything is done as suggested above you should have a registered version of Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.  There are members here at Lotterypost that now have the "Registered" versions of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.

Let me know if this worked so others here at Lotterypost can use these instructions.

Page 28 of 39