|Posted: September 14, 2014, 4:15 pm - IP Logged|
Can you tell me what just happened ,,I have temp.. version of lot soft pro...I uninstalled it.
Got another temp. version 15 day's left..I hit draws live update and it updated all all states.
How did it do that. Where did that update come from? I did not do any of your files or update.
Also in my documents ..I do have lotprosetup.exe..
Instructions for Lotsoft 5 - Installation of Registered Version
For those who already have Lotsoft Pro 5 "Registered Version" disregard this reply. No action is required. This for members who currently have either a "Trial" version installed or never had Lotsoft Pro 5 installed on their computer.
The instructions below have worked for a number of Lotterypost members who had a "Trial" Version
already installed on their computer.
Important: For those who never owned or installed Lotosft Pro 5 read the next few sentences. If you currently have a "Trial" version and want the registered version of Lotsoft 5 go to Step 1 below.
If you never installed Lotsoft Pro 5 on your computer you will need to download the following file from this link:
Save the above file to your Desktop, double click the exe file and install Lotsoft Pro. This will give you a Trial Version (normally)
Next, go to
Instructions below for those who currently have the Lotsoft Pro 5 "Trial" version installed on your computer:
1. Important: If you currently have a Trial Version of Lotsoft 5 you will need to uninstall
Lotsoft 5. Most operating systems you would need to click Control Panel and look for Programs and Features. Then look for Lotsoft Pro 5 and uninstall.
2. Once Lotsoft 5 is uninstalled go to the following folder on your computer:
The letter designation "C" may be different depending on you computer's hard drive configuration.
Double click the "data" folder and delete all the files in this data folder.
3. Download the following zip file to your Desktop:
4. Unzip all the contents of the above zip files into the data folder. Make sure when you unzip all the files that the zip program did not create another subfolder.
5. Download the Lotsoft Pro Installtion file from this link and save it to your Desktop:
6. Double click the Lotsoft exe file and install on your computer.
7. Open Lotsoft 5. You may need to right click the shortcut and select as "Run As
8. You should have a registered version of Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.
9. Click either the Pick 3 or Pick 4 program when Lotsoft Pro 5 opens and click the Live Update button.
I try and upload the text files to the server each morning that will update the previous day's draws.
There are members here at Lotterypost that now have the "Registered" versions of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.
Let me know if this worked so others here at Lotterypost can use these instructions.