Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don"T Play Pick 3 Or Pick 4 Unless??

Topic closed. 175 replies. Last post 2 years ago by basil19.

Page 10 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #155994
June 5, 2014
497 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2014, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

The Florida eve number is 999 never mind Shocked

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2014, 12:56 am - IP Logged

The Florida eve number is 999 never mind Shocked

Never mind what? Last time I looked at the payouts, rear pairs in exact order paid $25…so you made more money tonight. Most of all, you didn't have to go into your own money to play…it was on the house. They paid for you to win tonight on last night. Don't become side tracked with the idea of the profit being small, okay, because somebody else somewhere LOST this much and maybe more.

All you should care about is the fact that you're ahead…way ahead. and that the list is working. If we go by the bankroll deal, you're very close to doubling your money right now. Without it, you've more than doubled it already and every play was on the house, dude. I did notice that no digit from the last draw showed up but, that'll change real quick…trust me. Nice going for such the 'random' list.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2014, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Never mind what? Last time I looked at the payouts, rear pairs in exact order paid $25…so you made more money tonight. Most of all, you didn't have to go into your own money to play…it was on the house. They paid for you to win tonight on last night. Don't become side tracked with the idea of the profit being small, okay, because somebody else somewhere LOST this much and maybe more.

All you should care about is the fact that you're ahead…way ahead. and that the list is working. If we go by the bankroll deal, you're very close to doubling your money right now. Without it, you've more than doubled it already and every play was on the house, dude. I did notice that no digit from the last draw showed up but, that'll change real quick…trust me. Nice going for such the 'random' list.

L.L.

Yes, you're correct, Lucky. So far, so good. Thanks for the encouragement too. Btw, I was joking with the never mind thing.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
        Member #134465
        October 28, 2012
        1026 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2014, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Yes, you're correct, Lucky. So far, so good. Thanks for the encouragement too. Btw, I was joking with the never mind thing.

So... Are you playing the numbers that YOU posted and winning or sitting back which pays nothing?  I hope you're cashing in, because if not what's the purpose is this whole thread?  That's unless bragging rights have value in Walmart.  I've been waiting... Also, what happened to onlymoney?  How's that system working out?  Are they close, way off, a waste of time or just pretty collectible numbers?

bluerain??????!!! Well you came through with a sweet little insult to everyone and then drifted into the shadows.  I thought you were going to show us "amateurs" how to light up the scoreboard... what happened?

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2014, 11:44 am - IP Logged

So... Are you playing the numbers that YOU posted and winning or sitting back which pays nothing?  I hope you're cashing in, because if not what's the purpose is this whole thread?  That's unless bragging rights have value in Walmart.  I've been waiting... Also, what happened to onlymoney?  How's that system working out?  Are they close, way off, a waste of time or just pretty collectible numbers?

bluerain??????!!! Well you came through with a sweet little insult to everyone and then drifted into the shadows.  I thought you were going to show us "amateurs" how to light up the scoreboard... what happened?

bluerain is in a serious drought…even yesterday those numbers were 'lifeless' on both draws. They couldn't even muster a 2/3 path between both draws, yet, he's been doing this for 40 years…about four times longer than me and I consider myself decent.

Yep, a 'rain on his parade'…literally.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
            Member #134465
            October 28, 2012
            1026 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

bluerain is in a serious drought…even yesterday those numbers were 'lifeless' on both draws. They couldn't even muster a 2/3 path between both draws, yet, he's been doing this for 40 years…about four times longer than me and I consider myself decent.

Yep, a 'rain on his parade'…literally.

L.L.

"Yep, a 'rain on his parade'…literally."

Good one.

Let's not forget who started this discussion, yet hasn't contributed ANYTHING helpful, nor shared any "system" with us.  I would expect THE OFFICIAL system after 40yrs of number crunching and Carpal tunnel.  I'm calling you out on this one bluerain!

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2014, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure you know the deal here, P3G, so I won't get into all the details since it's the midday draw. The long and short of it is that you should be very pleased. Someone else's money is continuing to making yours. No one believed it, even years ago, that it was possible to do this and I was singing the same song then. Cost, recovery, profit, the house doing the heavy lifting…all these terminologies can be certainly be found within most of my posts in these forums.

Behind the curtains in the private chats, though, they were calling me crazy and laughing at me. They said I was lying and that such things weren't possible…all because I wouldn't post my system or numbers related to it. I would only post wins, back to back str8 wins, from where I play and that wasn't enough. Now, here you are with a random list doing basically  the same thing the same way I said it's supposed to be done.

I rest my case.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2014, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Yep, you know the deal!! Rear pairs paid you again and if you haven't bought some really good beer to celebrate this list, then I'm dis-owning you. This, providing that you do drink occasionally. If not, then go get some 'near beer'!!!

The interesting thing is that none of the other combos contained the 2/3 consistency factor…out of (27) only one got you there. A 'splash' of luck never hurts anybody and helps everybody. Hey, can a brutha hold $20 'til Friday? I know you've got it…I did the math!! Later.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

"Yep, a 'rain on his parade'…literally."

Good one.

Let's not forget who started this discussion, yet hasn't contributed ANYTHING helpful, nor shared any "system" with us.  I would expect THE OFFICIAL system after 40yrs of number crunching and Carpal tunnel.  I'm calling you out on this one bluerain!

BigDMike, how's it going? Hey, put your inbox on a diet. I tried to respond but it was returned.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                    Member #155994
                    June 5, 2014
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2014, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Yep, you know the deal!! Rear pairs paid you again and if you haven't bought some really good beer to celebrate this list, then I'm dis-owning you. This, providing that you do drink occasionally. If not, then go get some 'near beer'!!!

The interesting thing is that none of the other combos contained the 2/3 consistency factor…out of (27) only one got you there. A 'splash' of luck never hurts anybody and helps everybody. Hey, can a brutha hold $20 'til Friday? I know you've got it…I did the math!! Later.

L.L.

Hey, I've got the beer and the chicks. Just waiting for you to come and join us for the celebration. Hold onto your money. You're good.

Well, we're nearly half-way through the ten days. We have yet to see what's what. But, I'm confident that we'll have more reason to celebrate.

Party

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2014, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey, I've got the beer and the chicks. Just waiting for you to come and join us for the celebration. Hold onto your money. You're good.

Well, we're nearly half-way through the ten days. We have yet to see what's what. But, I'm confident that we'll have more reason to celebrate.

Party

Cool…sounds like a plan to me! Now, let's revisit a couple of important numbers to help keep you focused. If we go by the bankroll deal of $80, you still have more than enough money to work with for the next (6) draws because $13.50 x (6) draws = $81. What this means is that you'd have to lose on every single draw which is highly unlikely.

Then, even if we factor that in to occur, you've still darn near doubled your money meaning that they'd only be getting their money back and not yours. Make sense? This is the reason why crunching the numbers 'properly' makes all the difference when using any system. Gotta know what the money is or isn't doing on every single play in case you need to re-group. After looking around the forums recently I can see where the smart players have caught on and are using the right approach and terminologies to monitor their monies now which is a great thing.

I've always been an advocate of helping people learn what to do instead of just doing it for them whether directly or indirectly. Seems it's finally starting to pay off which makes me happy because tracking all things money is very important…even with this game.

You got the beer and I'll bring the shots!!!!

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

At a glance but not counting, the midday was dry with (250) although three combos are 2/3 the way. This time, though, we get two repeating digits which is great for consistency but, not so great when they don't fall into the order for at least a paying pair hit.

I'm liking, already, what I feel the night draw may have in store. Looking good.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2014, 10:42 am - IP Logged

So, here we are at another 'crossroad' I've previously described many times that the player should arrive at only if they're playing correctly. You've won boxed and pairs several times already...correct? Each time you ran the list the cost was $13.50 with the corresponding profit based on the payout...correct? Now, you finally take a hit which is perfectly cool and normal...can't win 'em all, buddy! You're still a winner because you only lost back a very small percentage of your 'profit', the state's money, and not your own. This is what you want to accomplish and maintain as an objective when playing, okay. Even so, the next few plays are still on the house so you're okay

*There are lots of people here, the naysayers, who know full well that I've maintained this argument, and, they've probably saved it in their favorites. Well, now you can go back for a pleasant (or unpleasant) revisit and 'discreetly' acknowledge the TRUTH. Just because a person is singing a very different song, from everyone else's here, doesn't mean they don't know what they're really singing about. I feel very comfortable in saying that I was way ahead of the times...and still am.

Pic3Guy, just hold whatcha got...it's okay. Two digits from the last draw showed up again but, couldn't quite get you there. At a minimal cost you, that's fine...you've taken more than you've given. See you on the midday analysis!

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1649 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2014, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

What goes around...comes right back around...sometimes two fold! (354) on the midday with our (5) returning for yet another visit to finish what it started twice already. Five total combos 2/3 the way in with TWO matching front pairs (355) and (356) for TWO payouts totaling a cool $50! Although this is a simulation play, it still proves out what's supposed to happen. You recovered the previous loss while also capitalizing on it with another clear profit via the double pair match.

Even had you only matched one pair, you still recovered the loss of $13.50 and would only be down by -$2.00 at this point. Why? Well, the loss/bet was $13.50 and had you played this draw, you would've had to front another $13.50 to cover this play for a total of $27.00 invested and winning only $25.00...hence my other FACT of recovering most of the investment if the wins(s) don't total enough. In this case, the wins covered everything and still paid you a profit of...$23.00. ($50.00 - $27.00 = $23.00). A quick looksie at that $23.00 figure illustrates something...it's the same profit you make off a single pair hit ($11.50) multiplied by two. All the numbers work correctly when you're playing correctly and understand the math thereof.

*Time and Truth work hand in hand...only a lie(s) needs help being expidited. Man, talk about it all coming out in the wash!!! I wonder where all the DIRT is now? Oh, that's right...it all ends up in the sewer where it's supposed to be.

Okay, Pick3Guy, let's see what the night session holds...and I told you so!Wink

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                              Member #71120
                              February 19, 2009
                              1209 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2014, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Any suggestions on this tennessee rng bull and how to play it,I think it is all fake,fake numbers,fake winners.

Page 10 of 12