Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don"T Play Pick 3 Or Pick 4 Unless??

Topic closed. 175 replies. Last post 3 years ago by basil19.

Page 6 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2014, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Hello member,

We have not forgotten about you as the list is too large for play. We will run the data again today and if the sample size is the same then we will have to send you that one until we get a smaller regular sample to play which will be the official list. 

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2014, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello member ###

The system has generated too many numbers once again. We need to enter more data to lessen the list as we do not like our members trying to play so many numbers. This makes it hard to isolate a focus number for us as well. We will give you the generated list but are requesting more time to enter in today's draw to get a reduced list of numbers.

Florida Cash 3 Generated list:

Another box hit tonight in Florida, 437.

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Another box hit tonight in Florida, 437.

You said you're waiting on a new "reduced" list to play? This is the old list you already got a hit off with 347.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2014, 8:04 am - IP Logged

You said you're waiting on a new "reduced" list to play? This is the old list you already got a hit off with 347.

I know, this doesn't count, just watching this list and any hits that may come in until I get the new list.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2014, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I know, this doesn't count, just watching this list and any hits that may come in until I get the new list.

In the end, though, this list has made money and accomplished exactly what you wanted to well within the allotted time frame. Sure, a reduced list will reflect a lesser cost and yield a higher profit it but will also be at the expense of less efficiency. A higher profit is good if you can safely design for it but, a consistent smaller profit is better. Depending on how small the list is, you may very well need most of those ten days (draws) to net a hit...and that eats up profit. You already know you'll need to be at $8, max, to last ten days via bankroll.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
            Member #134465
            October 28, 2012
            1138 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I'd expect a few more off of that list to win something over the next few draws (in several states).  I'm just curious to know if the previous lists have a few common digits in them?  This one looks like pairs with the 1,2 and 3.  If so... I'm VERY familiar with the way they choose their numbers. If you wait on a "cold" digit, gauge the position, know your states common digit(s) (Georgia 1,9,0) then it's narrowed down to 0-9.  It works every time within a few drawings, If you ALWAYS use the same 3rd digit.  The other two will show up with it eventually.  Then, it's just a matter of having the skill to arrange them in the right order and money management.  That's probably why they haven't sent the new list... they're waiting.  That's good service, rather than throwing out a load of numbers and pairs to see what sticks...hummm.

Keeping It Simple...

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I'd expect a few more off of that list to win something over the next few draws (in several states).  I'm just curious to know if the previous lists have a few common digits in them?  This one looks like pairs with the 1,2 and 3.  If so... I'm VERY familiar with the way they choose their numbers. If you wait on a "cold" digit, gauge the position, know your states common digit(s) (Georgia 1,9,0) then it's narrowed down to 0-9.  It works every time within a few drawings, If you ALWAYS use the same 3rd digit.  The other two will show up with it eventually.  Then, it's just a matter of having the skill to arrange them in the right order and money management.  That's probably why they haven't sent the new list... they're waiting.  That's good service, rather than throwing out a load of numbers and pairs to see what sticks...hummm.

Keeping It Simple...

The 64 pair is here from the previous list. I'm not sure of the process, but early on they said they use the winning numbers to input into the program, but there's also some kind of pairs associated in the process which have to match the output of the numbers in order to qualify. I don't believe they use any kind of cold digit stuff.

An LP member actually bought the system and is telling me that the numbers he comes up with for Florida aren't the same he sees me post from their service, but his numbers had 437 straight which was the Florida winner a day or so ago. 

Also, every time a box wins from the list, they have to redo the whole list from scratch. Apparently the box hits throws off whatever method they use which makes the system accurate. So this list you see now has been null and void ever since the first box hit showed up a few days ago, yet it's still produces some hits. I believe this is so because some of the combos will be reintroduced into the list, even when they redo it from scratch, like the 64 pairs from the last list showing up in this list. I really don't know the process, just picking up hints as i go.

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                Member #134465
                October 28, 2012
                1138 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

The 64 pair is here from the previous list. I'm not sure of the process, but early on they said they use the winning numbers to input into the program, but there's also some kind of pairs associated in the process which have to match the output of the numbers in order to qualify. I don't believe they use any kind of cold digit stuff.

An LP member actually bought the system and is telling me that the numbers he comes up with for Florida aren't the same he sees me post from their service, but his numbers had 437 straight which was the Florida winner a day or so ago. 

Also, every time a box wins from the list, they have to redo the whole list from scratch. Apparently the box hits throws off whatever method they use which makes the system accurate. So this list you see now has been null and void ever since the first box hit showed up a few days ago, yet it's still produces some hits. I believe this is so because some of the combos will be reintroduced into the list, even when they redo it from scratch, like the 64 pairs from the last list showing up in this list. I really don't know the process, just picking up hints as i go.

Interesting indeed.  Hopefully you've got something golden there.   Thanks for the follow ups.

United States
                  Member #155994
                  June 5, 2014
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2014, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

In the end, though, this list has made money and accomplished exactly what you wanted to well within the allotted time frame. Sure, a reduced list will reflect a lesser cost and yield a higher profit it but will also be at the expense of less efficiency. A higher profit is good if you can safely design for it but, a consistent smaller profit is better. Depending on how small the list is, you may very well need most of those ten days (draws) to net a hit...and that eats up profit. You already know you'll need to be at $8, max, to last ten days via bankroll.

L.L.

Most likely, onlymoney could've accomplished the same thing without the need to use this system. At least, that's the projected conclusion of the test I've proposed to him. He could ,just as well, have used any method to compile a ,sizeable, list of numbers to play on every draw. The question then becomes, what makes this method any better than any other ,perhaps comparable, one?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    851 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Most likely, onlymoney could've accomplished the same thing without the need to use this system. At least, that's the projected conclusion of the test I've proposed to him. He could ,just as well, have used any method to compile a ,sizeable, list of numbers to play on every draw. The question then becomes, what makes this method any better than any other ,perhaps comparable, one?

See, this is exactly what I was talking about in an earlier post of mine, your hidden agenda is to embarrass ONLYMONEY because he paid for a SYSTEM that according to you is no better than selecting random numbers.

A comparable one you ask?.......How about we start with the "Right Time Pick 3 Lottery System" just to see how it compares to the selection of random numbers??

If you can't along.......get it on!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                      Member #146028
                      August 22, 2013
                      851 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2014, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I hate to keep using the words RIGHT TIME. It was my girlfriend's and one of my favorite teenage alcoholic drinks back in the 60's. Flavored Malt Liquor.......who'da thunk?

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello member ###

The system has generated too many numbers once again. We need to enter more data to lessen the list as we do not like our members trying to play so many numbers. This makes it hard to isolate a focus number for us as well. We will give you the generated list but are requesting more time to enter in today's draw to get a reduced list of numbers.

Florida Cash 3 Generated list:

Straight hit, tonight's Florida winner, 842. Sucks though, I only played 642.

Now tell me these guys are BS. NOT !

That's 3 box hits and one straight in 4 days.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Even though this isn't the challenge yet, the tally so far, betting one dollar per combo st/bx is as follows. I'm still waiting on the reduced list.

Cost: 27X4= $108.00 (27 combos times 4 draws)

Won: 3X40= $120.00 (3 boxed wins @.50 bets)

Won: 1X250= $250.00 (1 straight win @ .50 bet)

Total cost: $108.00

Total Won: $370.00

Net gain so far: $262.00 in four days.

United States
                            Member #155994
                            June 5, 2014
                            497 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

What are you constantly bragging about? This isn't even the list you're supposed to be playing. You ,yourself, pointed out that the hits don't count. You don't make any sense. As a matter of fact, you're just proving me right. That is, if you play the same group of numbers on every draw you'll keep hitting.

Really though, how long does it take for you to get the "reduced" list? It seems that this is your way of trying to throw this whole thing off. You claim to be waiting for a reduced list. Meanwhile, all you do is brag about hits from an extended list that's not even supposed to count.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2014, 12:16 am - IP Logged

What are you constantly bragging about? This isn't even the list you're supposed to be playing. You ,yourself, pointed out that the hits don't count. You don't make any sense. As a matter of fact, you're just proving me right. That is, if you play the same group of numbers on every draw you'll keep hitting.

Really though, how long does it take for you to get the "reduced" list? It seems that this is your way of trying to throw this whole thing off. You claim to be waiting for a reduced list. Meanwhile, all you do is brag about hits from an extended list that's not even supposed to count.

I know right?

Sets that are null and void are hitting. What a terrible predicament to be in. I should quit while I'm still ahead. Green laugh

Page 6 of 12