Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don"T Play Pick 3 Or Pick 4 Unless??

Topic closed. 175 replies. Last post 2 years ago by basil19.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

You must be some kind of a comedian. Anyway, I don't know what you're speaking about. But, I'm interested in hearing from onlymoney on this test.

Hey genius, just because I don't promptly answer you immediately after you ask me a question in this thread is because like most people, I have to work, and can't afford, or even want to sit in front of a computer screen 19 hours a day following threads for responses until my eyeballs pop out..

I just ordered the numbers a few minutes ago and will make a decision a few hours before the eve draw tomorrow, if in fact they send the sets to me tomorrow. It may take a day or so longer. Certain winning numbers produce too many combos in a workout, and one or two more draws are needed to reduce the amount of sets to bet on.

Also, the other rule is that If one of those sets shows up boxed, they have to make that set null and void, giving me a new set which can take up to a couple of days .

The possible gaps may make this challenge not workable.

United States
    Member #155994
    June 5, 2014
    497 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2014, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Hey genius, just because I don't promptly answer you immediately after you ask me a question in this thread is because like most people, I have to work, and can't afford, or even want to sit in front of a computer screen 19 hours a day following threads for responses until my eyeballs pop out..

I just ordered the numbers a few minutes ago and will make a decision a few hours before the eve draw tomorrow, if in fact they send the sets to me tomorrow. It may take a day or so longer. Certain winning numbers produce too many combos in a workout, and one or two more draws are needed to reduce the amount of sets to bet on.

Also, the other rule is that If one of those sets shows up boxed, they have to make that set null and void, giving me a new set which can take up to a couple of days .

The possible gaps may make this challenge not workable.

Okay. Well, we'll just make any adjustments we need ,along the way, to make it fair. So, just waiting on you. Let's make it happen.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello member ###

The system has generated too many numbers once again. We need to enter more data to lessen the list as we do not like our members trying to play so many numbers. This makes it hard to isolate a focus number for us as well. We will give you the generated list but are requesting more time to enter in today's draw to get a reduced list of numbers.

Florida Cash 3 Generated list:

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello member ###

The system has generated too many numbers once again. We need to enter more data to lessen the list as we do not like our members trying to play so many numbers. This makes it hard to isolate a focus number for us as well. We will give you the generated list but are requesting more time to enter in today's draw to get a reduced list of numbers.

Florida Mid winner today, 347.

United States
          Member #155994
          June 5, 2014
          497 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2014, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello member ###

Not surprisingly, you played even more numbers and got your hit. But, you did cut it pretty close to the time of the draw too. So, why are they giving you more and more numbers each time? Still, congrats on your win.

Now, are you getting a new list to play or what? Post your numbers up and then I'll post mine. Also, you should not post your numbers up so close to the time of the draw. That's because I need to come up with a comparable list to the one you have. What do I mean? My list should take into account how many matching/non-matching numbers you have in yours. This is so to give it a fair test.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

So, there were (27) combos in that set which would cost $13.50 on an only boxed bet. Not sure if any pair options were there, though. Then, no one knows if any pair options were played which also affects costs. Better yet, were the numbers actually played? Anyhow, based on the three-way boxed payout of $80, a $66.50 profit is made. On the six-way boxed payout of $40, a $26.50 profit is made. When you're serious about this game, you include ALL of the numbers relevant to the play to see just how you're doing. Most of all, the profit spread plus the expense recovery tells you just how much money you have to work with to land the next hit BEFORE YOU DEPLETE THE BANKROLL.

Let's put a cost vs. time frame strategy together here...and we'll use the $80 payout. The cost was $13.50 and there is $80 to now work with and here's what that means. The player now has a total of (6) chances to hit again the same way while spending the same amount of money before he has to go into his pocket again. Why? $13.50 x (6) = $81. If it was a $40 hit, then he has only (3) chances to hit again because $13.50 x (3) = $40.5.

This is exactly what I was explaining over on page (3) of this thread just recently...cost, recovery, timing, depletion of funds. If you're not operating around these fundamentals, and only just want to win, then you're not focusing on what's gonna keep you in the game, out of your pocket, and in your banking institute making deposits compliments of your state. Treat it like your business and get serious about your money and it'll be successful. You can take that to the bank, too.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Not surprisingly, you played even more numbers and got your hit. But, you did cut it pretty close to the time of the draw too. So, why are they giving you more and more numbers each time? Still, congrats on your win.

Now, are you getting a new list to play or what? Post your numbers up and then I'll post mine. Also, you should not post your numbers up so close to the time of the draw. That's because I need to come up with a comparable list to the one you have. What do I mean? My list should take into account how many matching/non-matching numbers you have in yours. This is so to give it a fair test.

Depending on the last winning numbers used in the workout, the program can generate more or less numbers. I'll post them as soon as I get the reduced list.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

So, there were (27) combos in that set which would cost $13.50 on an only boxed bet. Not sure if any pair options were there, though. Then, no one knows if any pair options were played which also affects costs. Better yet, were the numbers actually played? Anyhow, based on the three-way boxed payout of $80, a $66.50 profit is made. On the six-way boxed payout of $40, a $26.50 profit is made. When you're serious about this game, you include ALL of the numbers relevant to the play to see just how you're doing. Most of all, the profit spread plus the expense recovery tells you just how much money you have to work with to land the next hit BEFORE YOU DEPLETE THE BANKROLL.

Let's put a cost vs. time frame strategy together here...and we'll use the $80 payout. The cost was $13.50 and there is $80 to now work with and here's what that means. The player now has a total of (6) chances to hit again the same way while spending the same amount of money before he has to go into his pocket again. Why? $13.50 x (6) = $81. If it was a $40 hit, then he has only (3) chances to hit again because $13.50 x (3) = $40.5.

This is exactly what I was explaining over on page (3) of this thread just recently...cost, recovery, timing, depletion of funds. If you're not operating around these fundamentals, and only just want to win, then you're not focusing on what's gonna keep you in the game, out of your pocket, and in your banking institute making deposits compliments of your state. Treat it like your business and get serious about your money and it'll be successful. You can take that to the bank, too.

L.L.

The numbers are meant to hit in the eve draw only, however, they did tell me in the beginning that it could hit in the mid. The goal is eve though.

We're not counting any hits until I get the reduced list.

United States
                  Member #97951
                  September 28, 2010
                  241 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF SYSTEM.  " YOUR  JUST  THROWING YOUR MONEY IN  THE  SEWER" IF U DONT HAVE A SYSTEM

That depends on how often and how much you spend. If you play regularly you need a system, which can be anything that help you win. I'm versatile  , I change ways on how to play constantly. If you stick to a system you will loose a lot of money.Anything that works is the best. systems make people stubborn they loose so much but don't want to change that.if you know you are loosing change the way you play.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2014, 2:09 am - IP Logged

The numbers are meant to hit in the eve draw only, however, they did tell me in the beginning that it could hit in the mid. The goal is eve though.

We're not counting any hits until I get the reduced list.

I understand full well what you're saying to me but, I really hope you're grasping my points as well. I'm going to go over what I'm seeing and then plug in all the corresponding numbers based on information you provided. Now, you're going to be issued "X" amount of combos to play on every evening draw for ten days (draws) out (run time). Your new reduced list (cost) must reflect this in its' entirety in order to work properly around either the $40 or the $80 payout. Here's what your numbers will have to look like:

(16) combos x (.50 ea.) = $8.00 (cost)

$8.00 x (10) draws = $80 (3 way boxed payout)

In other words, the maximum amount of combos you can play is (16) which translates into $8.00 if you want to play them for ten days (draws) out. The reason being is because of the payout. That number dictates what you can spend for how long before you MUST HIT and break even. recover. profit, or any combination of two of 'em. The sooner you can hit, the better...and the more money you make. The later you hit means you're mostly recovering your expenses and the less profit you'll see. If you play for the six way box hit for the $40 payout, then you better hit within five draws now. $8.00 (16 combos) x (5) days or draws = $40 payout. 

Also, keep in mind that reducing your combo list will directly affect the efficiency of it...it will reduce efficiency. In this particular case, you'll need to reduce the list to just shy of half. Can you see, now, how all the numbers must work and compliment each other? This is the vital part of any system. Take your time and balance the system for maximum efficiency per dollar.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2014, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I understand full well what you're saying to me but, I really hope you're grasping my points as well. I'm going to go over what I'm seeing and then plug in all the corresponding numbers based on information you provided. Now, you're going to be issued "X" amount of combos to play on every evening draw for ten days (draws) out (run time). Your new reduced list (cost) must reflect this in its' entirety in order to work properly around either the $40 or the $80 payout. Here's what your numbers will have to look like:

(16) combos x (.50 ea.) = $8.00 (cost)

$8.00 x (10) draws = $80 (3 way boxed payout)

In other words, the maximum amount of combos you can play is (16) which translates into $8.00 if you want to play them for ten days (draws) out. The reason being is because of the payout. That number dictates what you can spend for how long before you MUST HIT and break even. recover. profit, or any combination of two of 'em. The sooner you can hit, the better...and the more money you make. The later you hit means you're mostly recovering your expenses and the less profit you'll see. If you play for the six way box hit for the $40 payout, then you better hit within five draws now. $8.00 (16 combos) x (5) days or draws = $40 payout. 

Also, keep in mind that reducing your combo list will directly affect the efficiency of it...it will reduce efficiency. In this particular case, you'll need to reduce the list to just shy of half. Can you see, now, how all the numbers must work and compliment each other? This is the vital part of any system. Take your time and balance the system for maximum efficiency per dollar.

L.L.

I understand what you're saying.

I'm still waiting on them to give me the reduced set list.

United States
                        Member #155994
                        June 5, 2014
                        497 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you're saying.

I'm still waiting on them to give me the reduced set list.

In turn, I'm waiting on you Yes Nod

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2014, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello member ###

Eve winner Florida,

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

BTW, off topic...I finally made the choice to use Google Chrome, as much as I hate using Google anything, but I.E.11 was driving me nuts for the past three weeks, especially on LP. Almost every time i change the page to another forum, "Internet Explorer closed and reopened the tab" nonsense...driving me nuts. Not anymore. yay!

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2014, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Eve winner Florida,

Not bad...not bad at all. The only thing to consider now is whether or not that combo would've been included in your new list... and it's where timing and efficiency both come into play specifically with small combo lists. For reference's sake, let's crunch the numbers based on the $13.50 and six draws out inclusive of only the evening draws as mentioned for a 3 way box hit ($80). On the June 14th midday draw they hit so you start that evening.

6/14 Eve-No Hit (-$13.50)

6/15 Eve- No Hit (-$13.50)

6/16 Eve-No Hit (-$13.50)

6/17 Eve-Hit      (+$80.00

Now, here's how it works with the bankroll factored in like I've talked about so many times. You START with a bankroll of $80 which is also the amount of the payout you're playing for and affords you those six draws to play. $13.50 x 6 = $81 and you can kill off two combos to bring it to the square $80. So, you played three times for a total investment of $40.50 before you hit and, simultaneously, recovered that $40.50 while also turning a profit of $39.50. The $39.50 also compliments what you had left after having played those three times. So, here's the new tally on finances:

$40.50 recovered within the $80 payout.

$39.50 remaining + $80 payout = new total of $119.50 to work with.

The$119.50 now represents a new total of eight draws to hit within...$13.50 x 8 = $108.00 and it also reflects something else that is both very important, and, VERY ATTRACTIVE. If we subtract your original $80 from the $119.50, we find $39.50 which is that same profit AND A TOTAL OF THREE CHANCES TO PLAY COMPLIMENTS OF THE STATE (HOUSE). $13.50 x 3 = $40.50 (you can kill another two combos for -$1)

I know you plan on reducing the combos (cost), but this is just to show you how the numbers work based on this set. Not sure if you've ever crunched numbers like this before, but it's what I do every day and have for years...and I'm very good at what I do. I take my money and these games very seriously and so should you...especially now that you have something promising to work with. The main difference in us will be that folks will flood your PM box for numbers and access to your system 'hook-up' because it'll be within what they may want to spend. The major difference in me and other 'number scholars' around here is that I crunch ALL THE IMPORTANT NUMBERS and not just round up combos. Otherwise, a player can't accurately know just what the hell his money is really doing over a period of time. The reason I did this is because I honestly enjoy it and wanted to help you learn how to properly manage your funds for your system and stay ahead. I'm not implying that you're incompetent or anything like that either, okay. I just want you to see the importance of how all the numbers should look, start to finish, from someone that knows EXACTLY what they're supposed to look like with this style of play. In all reality, the entity issuing your combos should be providing some level of support in this regard. Even so, should you ever need a hand with more crunchin' just holler!

Best of 'skill', buddy...with just a splash of luck!

P.S. Be very careful with how much you reduce your list.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Page 5 of 12