Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don"T Play Pick 3 Or Pick 4 Unless??

Topic closed. 175 replies. Last post 3 years ago by basil19.

Page 7 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #155994
June 5, 2014
497 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I know right?

Sets that are null and void are hitting. What a terrible predicament to be in. I should quit while I'm still ahead. Green laugh

Like I've said, you're only proving what I've been saying. If you play the same group of numbers on every draw you'll keep hitting. But, of course, you already know I'm right. That's why you're trying to throw this whole thing off. The only difference here is that the system gives you a way of picking numbers to compile a list with.

United States
    Member #155994
    June 5, 2014
    497 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2014, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I know right?

Sets that are null and void are hitting. What a terrible predicament to be in. I should quit while I'm still ahead. Green laugh

As I've mentioned, you're only proving what I've been saying. If you play the same group of numbers on every draw you'll keep hitting. But, of course, you already know I'm right. That's why you're trying to throw this whole thing off.

Anyway, the main difference here is that the system gives you a way of picking numbers to compile a list with. However, in itself, this doesn't ,necessarily, mean it's better than playing a random comparable set. Quite possibly, though, it might only prove to be a little better. But, nothing to really brag about. Certainly, not the way you've been carrying on about it.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2014, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Like I've said, you're only proving what I've been saying. If you play the same group of numbers on every draw you'll keep hitting. But, of course, you already know I'm right. That's why you're trying to throw this whole thing off. The only difference here is that the system gives you a way of picking numbers to compile a list with.

What a joke. You haven't posted any numbers and you say you proved me wrong? Do yourself a favor and quit before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have.

United States
        Member #155994
        June 5, 2014
        497 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

What a joke. You haven't posted any numbers and you say you proved me wrong? Do yourself a favor and quit before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have.

What's wrong? I don't hear you joking now. No, I didn't prove you wrong. Actually, it's more like you're just proving me right. I didn't even have to do anything either. HA ha!!Green laugh

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

What's wrong? I don't hear you joking now. No, I didn't prove you wrong. Actually, it's more like you're just proving me right. I didn't even have to do anything either. HA ha!!Green laugh

You sir a certified moron. Enjoy your Darwin award and wear it around your neck proudly so everyone can see what an idiot you are.

I have better things to do than argue with a brick wall. 

Don't go away mad, just go away.

United States
            Member #155994
            June 5, 2014
            497 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2014, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

You sir a certified moron. Enjoy your Darwin award and wear it around your neck proudly so everyone can see what an idiot you are.

I have better things to do than argue with a brick wall. 

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Where's your sportsmanship? There's no need for you to be a sore loser now. Don't hate the player hate the game LOL

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2014, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Sets that are null and void

First of all, no sets (pairs) become null and void as the field is limited to half odd and half even and subjected to those pre-tests which... can be good or bad depending on how one is playing. These sets don't just go away, they simply change their positioning and, at the very least, one of those even or odd numbers comes right back 'shacked up' with another number of its' kind. This list was already 1/3 of the way there, with one digit on every draw. Minor tweaking could've possibly produced hits on every draw with just a splash of luck.

What a terrible predicament to be in

So, the list made money (profit) back to back at the said cost and met your days out out projections well within range and that's a VERY GOOD THING no matter how it's viewed. Even though you probably would'nt have played the 842 str8, 'maybe', it was there and you still made money, buddy. What a suck a$$ position to be in right now!

I should quit while I'm still ahead

Yes, you should quit BS'ing and get crackin' on those hits!!

To prove my point in the last sentence of my first paragraph compiled with the last sentence in my second paragraph, here's all the evening draws:

6/14 Eve - 286

6/15 Eve - 294

6/16 Eve - 328

6/17 Eve - 437

6/18 Eve - 842

6/19 Mid - 043

This directly supports my comments, in full, over in WIN D's thread a few days ago about one digit from the previous draw returning. Even today's midday, 043, is still on par with this, AND, contains the same pair from the 6/17 evening winner, AND, was 2/3 on a str8 with three of the combos in the list with 643, 743, 843. The next thing is that all the Floridians looking at this are also very excited...and rightfully so. Man, that str8 was packing a serious profit for any style of bet as it was within a single draw. You should be really, really focusing on this right now. Congrats on the latest developments!!

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Sets that are null and void

First of all, no sets (pairs) become null and void as the field is limited to half odd and half even and subjected to those pre-tests which... can be good or bad depending on how one is playing. These sets don't just go away, they simply change their positioning and, at the very least, one of those even or odd numbers comes right back 'shacked up' with another number of its' kind. This list was already 1/3 of the way there, with one digit on every draw. Minor tweaking could've possibly produced hits on every draw with just a splash of luck.

What a terrible predicament to be in

So, the list made money (profit) back to back at the said cost and met your days out out projections well within range and that's a VERY GOOD THING no matter how it's viewed. Even though you probably would'nt have played the 842 str8, 'maybe', it was there and you still made money, buddy. What a suck a$$ position to be in right now!

I should quit while I'm still ahead

Yes, you should quit BS'ing and get crackin' on those hits!!

To prove my point in the last sentence of my first paragraph compiled with the last sentence in my second paragraph, here's all the evening draws:

6/14 Eve - 286

6/15 Eve - 294

6/16 Eve - 328

6/17 Eve - 437

6/18 Eve - 842

6/19 Mid - 043

This directly supports my comments, in full, over in WIN D's thread a few days ago about one digit from the previous draw returning. Even today's midday, 043, is still on par with this, AND, contains the same pair from the 6/17 evening winner, AND, was 2/3 on a str8 with three of the combos in the list with 643, 743, 843. The next thing is that all the Floridians looking at this are also very excited...and rightfully so. Man, that str8 was packing a serious profit for any style of bet as it was within a single draw. You should be really, really focusing on this right now. Congrats on the latest developments!!

L.L.

I'm puzzled. Another LP member who plays Florida just told me that he/she got six sets from them yesterday, yet it's been 5 days and I still haven't got the reduced list. Something is not quite right.

United States
                  Member #155994
                  June 5, 2014
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2014, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I'm puzzled. Another LP member who plays Florida just told me that he/she got six sets from them yesterday, yet it's been 5 days and I still haven't got the reduced list. Something is not quite right.

I Agree!

Looks like you've been had again Dupe Alert

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2014, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I won't mention the name, but that same person told me that they did ask he/she not to share the six sets in any forum, so my earlier suspicion may have been correct. They must know I'm posting and messing with me. 

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

At any rate, I have the six sets, but I won't be posting them. You can thank pick-3 guy,  pick-noseguy.

I'll just show everyone the winning ticket when I win in a few days.

United States
                        Member #155994
                        June 5, 2014
                        497 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2014, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

At any rate, I have the six sets, but I won't be posting them. You can thank pick-3 guy,  pick-noseguy.

Oh, so now ,all of a sudden, you have the sets? Obviously, you don't want to post them because you know you might be proven wrong. You just want everyone to believe you 've ,finally, found the winning system. Evidently, you're just seeking validation on here. You have a pattern of seeking out potential winning systems and then bragging about them on here before you've made sure they're legit Crazy

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1654 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Well, that's cool. Not sure what your arrangement is in terms of purchasing their approach and their trial run of it but, this would make sense to me. It's business. If they know about LP and are reading this thread, especially my professional analysis which will coincide with their's to the .50 mark, then they have every right to wonder what you're waiting for. As I said before, focus on what's going on and learn why it's going so you can better serve yourself with more and better strategies.

Again, congrats.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Freeport
                            Bahamas
                            Member #156443
                            June 19, 2014
                            1 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2014, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Is there any way I can contact you other than LP

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                              Member #134465
                              October 28, 2012
                              1125 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2014, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I randomly decided to play that set  in Georgia this afternoon.  363 Boxed winner.  I just couldn't sit back and let the Floridians have all the fun!  I'll accept that one off the null and void list.  I only played it because the 6 hasn't been drawn in the mid for a while.  Either way...positive thinking = money in Hip National Bank.  I hope you get one posted from your new list,  so the "haters" can discount the validity of the winning ticket next.

Page 7 of 12