Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don"T Play Pick 3 Or Pick 4 Unless??

Topic closed. 175 replies. Last post 2 years ago by basil19.

Page 4 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #152758
February 24, 2014
327 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2014, 9:48 am - IP Logged

quick picks   u  have  to  be   kidding???????????

United States
    Member #155994
    June 5, 2014
    497 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2014, 10:27 am - IP Logged

I believe onlymoney plays his numbers in a consecutive ten (10) day period. In order for him to accept your challenge (don't know whether or not he will or he won't) you will have to adhere to his consecutive ten (10) day format instead of waiting for the "RIGHT TIME" to play as you are on record of saying that this is the only way you play the game.

Of course, it won't be according to my system. It will ,strictly, be according to the consecutive ten day period. My group of numbers will be completely made up too. Anyone else on here can conduct this same test with him. We need to see if there's any validity to the system he's using.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      842 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2014, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Of course, it won't be according to my system. It will ,strictly, be according to the consecutive ten day period. My group of numbers will be completely made up too. Anyone else on here can conduct this same test with him. We need to see if there's any validity to the system he's using.

So, perhaps bluerain was correct in his post above your's quick picks verses onlymoney's purchased number system. It doesn't seem like a fair fight to me. Of course if you didn't want to go the quick pick route you could always resort to choosing one of the latest PICK of the WEAK Pick 3 Lottery Systems conveniently posted here by some guy wearing a Koby Bryant suit.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
        Member #155994
        June 5, 2014
        497 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2014, 11:44 am - IP Logged

So, perhaps bluerain was correct in his post above your's quick picks verses onlymoney's purchased number system. It doesn't seem like a fair fight to me. Of course if you didn't want to go the quick pick route you could always resort to choosing one of the latest PICK of the WEAK Pick 3 Lottery Systems conveniently posted here by some guy wearing a Koby Bryant suit.

They wouldn't ,necessarily, be real Quick Picks. They'd just be any random set of numbers. But, why doesn't it seem like a fair fight to you? It seems fair to me. Btw, where's onlymoney on this challenge?

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2014, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

They wouldn't ,necessarily, be real Quick Picks. They'd just be any random set of numbers. But, why doesn't it seem like a fair fight to you? It seems fair to me. Btw, where's onlymoney on this challenge?

Since the middle of May, when I first got the numbers from them, I promised to only show the numbers until they hit straight within the guaranteed time frame the sellers said it would. I only did that to prove that they were onto something.

However, it did take them longer than when they said it would occur, but they went out of their way to give me new numbers for free when a box hit before the 10 night cycle. The guarantee was that a straight would hit, so they felt obliged to do so.

I'm purchasing the system next week, but i agreed to their copyright terms, so I can't post numbers anymore. I've done my part to prove that this indeed does work. Even with the extra money spent which was not in the original plan, I would've made a substantial profit.

Below is from their last email to me,

Hello Member (???) (private member #)

It is up to you whether or not you would like to purchase our system, as you can see it will produce great results and will generate a real source of cash for you again and again. If you do decide to do this then you must NOT sell or distribute our method or system itself for gain. If you would like another set of individual numbers we have to insist on a purchase for the same price as before. Let us know how to proceed and we will generate an invoice through Paypal.

United States
            Member #155994
            June 5, 2014
            497 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Since the middle of May, when I first got the numbers from them, I promised to only show the numbers until they hit straight within the guaranteed time frame the sellers said it would. I only did that to prove that they were onto something.

However, it did take them longer than when they said it would occur, but they went out of their way to give me new numbers for free when a box hit before the 10 night cycle. The guarantee was that a straight would hit, so they felt obliged to do so.

I'm purchasing the system next week, but i agreed to their copyright terms, so I can't post numbers anymore. I've done my part to prove that this indeed does work. Even with the extra money spent which was not in the original plan, I would've made a substantial profit.

Below is from their last email to me,

Hello Member (???) (private member #)

It is up to you whether or not you would like to purchase our system, as you can see it will produce great results and will generate a real source of cash for you again and again. If you do decide to do this then you must NOT sell or distribute our method or system itself for gain. If you would like another set of individual numbers we have to insist on a purchase for the same price as before. Let us know how to proceed and we will generate an invoice through Paypal.

Based on what you're saying, it's pretty clear that you do not speak the truth. Why was it okay for you to post the numbers up until now? Even if you didn't purchase it, why was that okay with them? No, you haven't done what you could've ,and should've, to make sure it's legit. That is, the test I proposed.

Interestingly, the email ,as stated above, does not prohibit you from posting the numbers. It merely states that you can't sell or distribute the system "itself" for gain. Notice the keyword "itself" in there. In addition, you have no monetary ,or otherwise, gain from posting the numbers. So, let's do this.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2014, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Based on what you're saying, it's pretty clear that you do not speak the truth. Why was it okay for you to post the numbers up until now? Even if you didn't purchase it, why was that okay with them? No, you haven't done what you could've ,and should've, to make sure it's legit. That is, the test I proposed.

Interestingly, the email ,as stated above, does not prohibit you from posting the numbers. It merely states that you can't sell or distribute the system "itself" for gain. Notice the keyword "itself" in there. In addition, you have no monetary ,or otherwise, gain from posting the numbers. So, let's do this.

I'm just trying not to press my luck. I haven't bought the system yet, and if they find out I've been posting numbers they may refuse to sell it to me. Again, I took a chance the first time posting numbers to prove they work, and I got away with it, maybe. Maybe they did find out and didn't care, as long as I don't post the actual system.

I'm purchasing the numbers tonight, so I may still take the challenge, but there is no guarantee I will. let me think about it. Trust me, I'm not afraid of the challenge. I've already proved the sets did hit many times in the last month. There are plenty of people in the Florida p-3 forum who are convinced.

I really don't have to do this because I could care less what you think, I know it works, but I may do it anyways to prove my point once again.

One thing I can assure you, If I do decide, this will be the last time.

United States
                Member #155994
                June 5, 2014
                497 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm just trying not to press my luck. I haven't bought the system yet, and if they find out I've been posting numbers they may refuse to sell it to me. Again, I took a chance the first time posting numbers to prove they work, and I got away with it, maybe. Maybe they did find out and didn't care, as long as I don't post the actual system.

I'm purchasing the numbers tonight, so I may still take the challenge, but there is no guarantee I will. let me think about it. Trust me, I'm not afraid of the challenge. I've already proved the sets did hit many times in the last month. There are plenty of people in the Florida p-3 forum who are convinced.

I really don't have to do this because I could care less what you think, I know it works, but I may do it anyways to prove my point once again.

One thing I can assure you, If I do decide, this will be the last time.

Okay. Well, maybe, you're only helping them. Perhaps, they view your efforts as free advertising for their business. By taking the test, you'll have the chance to prove ,beyond any doubt, that the system really does work. Are you confident enough to take the test? As for me, I'm willing to take the risk of being proven wrong. What is life without risk? I'm looking forward to doing this test.

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Okay. Well, maybe, you're only helping them. Perhaps, they view your efforts as free advertising for their business. By taking the test, you'll have the chance to prove ,beyond any doubt, that the system really does work. Are you confident enough to take the test? As for me, I'm willing to take the risk of being proven wrong. What is life without risk? I'm looking forward to doing this test.

A few months ago an LP Member here challenged my Pick 6 System with the exact same sernario.......his random number selection against GH's computer generated balanced wheel number system. The system won out (on that particular occasion) and I say this not to be bragadocious but to attempt to prove the point that it's simply not fair to compare a system, any system, against a random selection of numbers. I PM'd the LP Member mentioned here and told him that he made me a better Pick 6 Lottery Player and I stand on that foundation to this very day.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                    Member #155994
                    June 5, 2014
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

A few months ago an LP Member here challenged my Pick 6 System with the exact same sernario.......his random number selection against GH's computer generated balanced wheel number system. The system won out (on that particular occasion) and I say this not to be bragadocious but to attempt to prove the point that it's simply not fair to compare a system, any system, against a random selection of numbers. I PM'd the LP Member mentioned here and told him that he made me a better Pick 6 Lottery Player and I stand on that foundation to this very day.

Well, thank you for sharing your little story. But, on the contrary, I think it is fair. Btw, who do you think it's not fair to and why?

United States
                      Member #152758
                      February 24, 2014
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

post  your  tickets  and   show  us  u   profit

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2014, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Well, thank you for sharing your little story. But, on the contrary, I think it is fair. Btw, who do you think it's not fair to and why?

You've already stated that you're not willing to compare your very own "RIGHT TIME LOTTERY SYSTEM" with onlymoney's SYSTEM so why are you obviously evading comparing APPLES TO APPLES or in this particular case LOTTERY SYSTEM to LOTTERY SYSTEM. If I were onlymoney I would definitely NOT take you up on the comparison because you're going to come out smelling like a rose no matter what happens. I'm an advocate of the level playing field which by my definition means that you could come out of this little experimentation with egg on your face as well.

United States
                          Member #155994
                          June 5, 2014
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2014, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

You've already stated that you're not willing to compare your very own "RIGHT TIME LOTTERY SYSTEM" with onlymoney's SYSTEM so why are you obviously evading comparing APPLES TO APPLES or in this particular case LOTTERY SYSTEM to LOTTERY SYSTEM. If I were onlymoney I would definitely NOT take you up on the comparison because you're going to come out smelling like a rose no matter what happens. I'm an advocate of the level playing field which by my definition means that you could come out of this little experimentation with egg on your face as well.

Do you speak for onlymoney? Are you his spokesperson? Why am I hearing ,mainly, from you and not him?  I'm looking to either validate or debunk the system. That's all.

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            842 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2014, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Do you speak for onlymoney? Are you his spokesperson? Why am I hearing ,mainly, from you and not him?  I'm looking to either validate or debunk the system. That's all.

Of course not ! I'm not associated in any way; shape; form; or fashion but you already knew that didn't you. By the way you look familiar I KNOW YOUR FACE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT YOU (taken from a Three (3) Stooges short film .)  I was only kidding I do know where to put you.

Here's a question of the evening for you.  Does Pick3Guy and the banned Pick3Mastermind have anything in common ?? The latter was looking to debunk the Private Stock Lottery System as well.

If one is not careful History is destined to repeat itself.

Sorry, but I gotta go it's almost past my bedtime.

United States
                              Member #155994
                              June 5, 2014
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Of course not ! I'm not associated in any way; shape; form; or fashion but you already knew that didn't you. By the way you look familiar I KNOW YOUR FACE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT YOU (taken from a Three (3) Stooges short film .)  I was only kidding I do know where to put you.

Here's a question of the evening for you.  Does Pick3Guy and the banned Pick3Mastermind have anything in common ?? The latter was looking to debunk the Private Stock Lottery System as well.

If one is not careful History is destined to repeat itself.

Sorry, but I gotta go it's almost past my bedtime.

You must be some kind of a comedian. Anyway, I don't know what you're speaking about. But, I'm interested in hearing from onlymoney on this test.

Page 4 of 12