Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MADDOGS Mega Millions And Powerball Challenge Is A Waste Of Time.

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 2 years ago by whiteballz.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11978 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

What's with the change of heart, Thrifty?  Even you congratulated Basilio on his good work.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276777/3647701

I think I know what the problem is.  Thrifty's just mad because HIS challenge threads are being ignored.  His fixation on "well, he didn't come up with 10 combinations" comes from the fact that the terms of his challenges are that you produce 10 combinations.

Get over it, Thrifty.

EDIT:  Ah, rcbbuckeye beat me to it.  The point stands, though.

PLAY UP TO 10 COMBINATIONS? It means that you can play my challenges with 1 to 10 Combinations.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7308 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

When one puts down the success or fortune of others due to jealousy. 

I'm not sure if the word success applies to Thrifty's comments and we know fortune doesn't apply, but it's really a stretch to say Thrifty is jealous because someone picked 5 out of 12 numbers and won nothing.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus? 

I get it, Jane is a hater based solely on Susan's opinion. But by that logic, aren't the people critical Thrifty's opinion are the real "haters"?

Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #156178
      June 10, 2014
      34 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2014, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

What's with the change of heart, Thrifty?  Even you congratulated Basilio on his good work.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276777/3647701

I think I know what the problem is.  Thrifty's just mad because HIS challenge threads are being ignored.  His fixation on "well, he didn't come up with 10 combinations" comes from the fact that the terms of his challenges are that you produce 10 combinations.

Get over it, Thrifty.

EDIT:  Ah, rcbbuckeye beat me to it.  The point stands, though.

"you hit the nail on the head" 

Get over it, Thrifty

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5593 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2014, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

When one puts down the success or fortune of others due to jealousy. 

I'm not sure if the word success applies to Thrifty's comments and we know fortune doesn't apply, but it's really a stretch to say Thrifty is jealous because someone picked 5 out of 12 numbers and won nothing.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus? 

I get it, Jane is a hater based solely on Susan's opinion. But by that logic, aren't the people critical Thrifty's opinion are the real "haters"?

I never understood why or how people call others "haters" simply because they have a different opinion. By that logic, the very ones calling others "haters" are they themselves "haters". I don't "hate" thrifty, and I can't imagine anyone here "hating" thrifty. I do disagree with thrifty that Maddog's challenges are a waste of time. That does not make me or anyone else that disagrees a "hater".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Romulus,MI
          United States
          Member #142372
          May 10, 2013
          2333 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2014, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Sorry you feel that way THRIFTY,

i played a challenge by the RULES period.

i don't play PB or MM and have no plans to play either in the feature, however i will be very very  happy to see an LP member win either regardless of how they win

different strokes for different folks ( some feel Maddogs challenge is waist of time, other feels its fun ) it was fun for me and i plan on participating again !

Thanks to all the members who posted congratulations / support

SmileYeah I enjoy playing myself! Gives me insight on what numbers to wheel. I was really hoping you actually played Basilio! Congrats anyway!

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
            United States
            Member #49750
            February 13, 2007
            439 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2014, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Here is my 2 cents... I participate in MD's jackpot challenges ONCE in a while, however they are repetitive and down right boring! He needs to spice it up by changing the format, asking the predictors not to post the same stale numbers for 100 years in a row and so on...lol

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4788 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:13 am - IP Logged

I don't see anyone in these challenges posting the same "stale" numbers over and over. I think for those of us that are very busy, forcing ourselves to take a few minutes to "think" about our numbers is useful and practical. I never got 3 of 6 in any game (an actual 3 of 6)before these challenges, and I have got 3 of 6 in multiple games, multiple times, including state games. The next goal is 4 of 6! And FJA's stats for these games are very informative and useful as well.

J'aime La France.

NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #90535
                April 29, 2010
                11978 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:57 am - IP Logged

BASILIO: Yah i am in San Francisco  - i don't actually play PB or MM

The challenges are similar to the predictions board in that "winning" either doesn't require purchasing tickets. The object of the challenges is to see which player picks the most drawn numbers and picking 5 + 1 is a perfect score. It was pointed out the cost of playing all the possible combinations using those 12 numbers and the 3 bonus numbers is $4,752 and why I don't play.

It maybe a waste of time for you or for me because I'm superstitious of picking the right numbers and not playing them, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun for others.

TIME=MONEY

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #126396
                  April 8, 2012
                  400 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

BASILIO, You did a great job by catching the Powerball winning combination within your group of 12 Powerball numbers with 3 Power Balls, but you did not post the winning combination. 

But he is NOT SUPPOSE TO POST winning combinations! Why cant you understand that? No body in Maddog challenge threads posting winning combinations! EVERYBODY POSTING 12 WB and 4 PB. That's it! PERIOD.!!!

He did great job to pick 12 numbers where 5 of 12 were Jackpot numbers. Not everybody can do that!

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                    Los Angeles, California
                    United States
                    Member #149492
                    December 2, 2013
                    919 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I would like to add not only did Basilio do a great job in the challenge under the rules, he never once made the claim, "I won the jackpot."  He knows exactly what he did.  Those numbers were not worthless.  Basilio posted that he tweaked a system he uses for the CA Fantasy 5 to produce those 12 numbers, so he was probably testing his system.  I should also point out that the he was close to predicting the CA Fantasy 5 the week before with his system.

So, his 12 numbers posted in the challenge were a validation that he's on the right track with his system.

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      11978 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

But he is NOT SUPPOSE TO POST winning combinations! Why cant you understand that? No body in Maddog challenge threads posting winning combinations! EVERYBODY POSTING 12 WB and 4 PB. That's it! PERIOD.!!!

He did great job to pick 12 numbers where 5 of 12 were Jackpot numbers. Not everybody can do that!

Some brave lottery players post 1 or 2 combinations.

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        11978 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I would like to add not only did Basilio do a great job in the challenge under the rules, he never once made the claim, "I won the jackpot."  He knows exactly what he did.  Those numbers were not worthless.  Basilio posted that he tweaked a system he uses for the CA Fantasy 5 to produce those 12 numbers, so he was probably testing his system.  I should also point out that the he was close to predicting the CA Fantasy 5 the week before with his system.

So, his 12 numbers posted in the challenge were a validation that he's on the right track with his system.

Play his MADDOGS Mega Millions and Powerball Challenge numbers. You might win the jackpot.

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #126396
                          April 8, 2012
                          400 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Some brave lottery players post 1 or 2 combinations.

Yes, they do, but the point is, that Maddog, the creator of his thread, made his rules to post 12 white balls and 4 PB, and some people like just challenge themselves to post 1 or 2 combinations. The Maddog challenge thread never was intent to provide specific combinations. Period. I really don't understand what you complaining about.. You started your thread with saying that Basilio posted worthless numbers, cause it would be a lots of combinations to play, and not everybody even follow the numbers that members posts on this challenges, but it happened that Basilio have 5 Jackpot numbers from 12 and he got it right in the particular MADDOG challenge! That's what happen. There were never challenge for there like please post specific combinations to win Jackpot! And again, if you don't like that thread challenge don't even read it..

Don't complain, stay positive and you will hit your Jackpot faster then in complaining mood..Just my 2 scents.Wink

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            11978 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes, they do, but the point is, that Maddog, the creator of his thread, made his rules to post 12 white balls and 4 PB, and some people like just challenge themselves to post 1 or 2 combinations. The Maddog challenge thread never was intent to provide specific combinations. Period. I really don't understand what you complaining about.. You started your thread with saying that Basilio posted worthless numbers, cause it would be a lots of combinations to play, and not everybody even follow the numbers that members posts on this challenges, but it happened that Basilio have 5 Jackpot numbers from 12 and he got it right in the particular MADDOG challenge! That's what happen. There were never challenge for there like please post specific combinations to win Jackpot! And again, if you don't like that thread challenge don't even read it..

Don't complain, stay positive and you will hit your Jackpot faster then in complaining mood..Just my 2 scents.Wink

You are a smart lottery player. Are you playing BASILIO MADDOGS Challenge numbers?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                              Beautiful Florida
                              United States
                              Member #5709
                              July 18, 2004
                              20110 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2014, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty,

As I stated to you before, when you pm'd me about the challenge, I stated to you then, as I will now  but this time on your open forum.

I told you the challenge was for players to tweak their own systems in a challenge, and the rules were, and still are, up to (12) white balls, and (3) or (4) red balls respectively according to what challenge you were playing. You only wanted me to change the format for you only, and to forget about the other players involved. I told you then NO, and I'll tell you again NO.

Now, you want to throw a hissy fit because a player has hit a 5+1, and it doesn't fit well with you and the way you want it done. Regardless of which it is done, it is an accomplishment, period. No one, and I repeat No one has ever hit a 5+1 before in the challenges for the past 8+ years using the formats set up in the challenges. I've told you before, now I'll tell you point blank on your forum, If you don't like the way the challenges are set up, DO NOT participate.! Go about your merry way and run your challenges the way you see fit and stop trying to find fault with others, because in your eye's it's worthless.

Basilio, has done something you, or anyone else haven't done. Regardless of which format he chose. You have your opinions of what you'd like to see done, and I'll respect them until you cross the line and I don't mean Obama's lines, I MEAN MINE.

Respect other players opinions and accomplishments, instead of putting someone down or others as well. These challenges have run for 8+ years without any backlash from A player, until you came along. Why because it SIMPLE, if you don't like the way it's set up NO one is twisting your arm to participate. If you want others to respect to your opinions, GIVE it back.  This childish complaining and put downs of other players needs to cease TODAY.  

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "