Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MADDOGS Mega Millions And Powerball Challenge Is A Waste Of Time.

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 2 years ago by whiteballz.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2014, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Maddog, Why are you erasing other peoples posts? Who gave you that authority? 

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20119 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Maddog, Why are you erasing other peoples posts? Who gave you that authority? 

Adulane62,

Look under my avatar. I've never done this before but your prior post just wreaks with kindling a fire. Before you go running your mouth about something that has entirely nothing to do with you, Go and re-read exactly what I wrote to Thrifty. Not once did I say he wasn't entitled to his opinion, I stated if he wants respect to his then he's got to give respect to others as well.

I'll respect your opinion when you give an opinion that doesn't make an inflammatory remarks to any LP member on the jackpot forums.

And my line means to anyone on the jackpot forum who in my opinion crosses a line.   

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11982 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty,

As I stated to you before, when you pm'd me about the challenge, I stated to you then, as I will now  but this time on your open forum.

I told you the challenge was for players to tweak their own systems in a challenge, and the rules were, and still are, up to (12) white balls, and (3) or (4) red balls respectively according to what challenge you were playing. You only wanted me to change the format for you only, and to forget about the other players involved. I told you then NO, and I'll tell you again NO.

Now, you want to throw a hissy fit because a player has hit a 5+1, and it doesn't fit well with you and the way you want it done. Regardless of which it is done, it is an accomplishment, period. No one, and I repeat No one has ever hit a 5+1 before in the challenges for the past 8+ years using the formats set up in the challenges. I've told you before, now I'll tell you point blank on your forum, If you don't like the way the challenges are set up, DO NOT participate.! Go about your merry way and run your challenges the way you see fit and stop trying to find fault with others, because in your eye's it's worthless.

Basilio, has done something you, or anyone else haven't done. Regardless of which format he chose. You have your opinions of what you'd like to see done, and I'll respect them until you cross the line and I don't mean Obama's lines, I MEAN MINE.

Respect other players opinions and accomplishments, instead of putting someone down or others as well. These challenges have run for 8+ years without any backlash from A player, until you came along. Why because it SIMPLE, if you don't like the way it's set up NO one is twisting your arm to participate. If you want others to respect to your opinions, GIVE it back.  This childish complaining and put downs of other players needs to cease TODAY.  

MADDOG10. I will respect your challenge when you respect the fact that lottery games are random, and you allow me to play 01-02-03-04-05 and 06 in your challenge.

You deleted the combination 01-02-03-04-05 and 06, from your challenges a few times. You really pissed me off, and I decided to create this thread to hurt your big ego.

what is the problem MADDOG10, do you feel that lottery players can't win a lottery jackpot with 01-02-03-04-05 and 06?

Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20119 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Not at all Thrifty.

Your post was deleted after you started your own thread I felt as though why post on the challenge when you had your own thread, so that excuse doesn't even fit.

Anyone can win at any given time, but you seem as though you don't follow rules too well after that statement of creating your thread to hurt my Ego. You didn't because you've never heard me complain. The rules of the challenge will stand as such, and you're more than welcome to follow them.. 

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11982 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2014, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Not at all Thrifty.

Your post was deleted after you started your own thread I felt as though why post on the challenge when you had your own thread, so that excuse doesn't even fit.

Anyone can win at any given time, but you seem as though you don't follow rules too well after that statement of creating your thread to hurt my Ego. You didn't because you've never heard me complain. The rules of the challenge will stand as such, and you're more than welcome to follow them.. 

You never told me why you deleted the combination 01-02-03-04-05 and 06. Posting 1 or 2 combinations follow the rules of your challenge. You should have left my combination in your challenge, if you were impartial. It does not matter that I have my challenges using my rules. I will not delete any combinations that you post in my challenges, because you happen to have a challenge with your own rules.

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11982 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2014, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Not at all Thrifty.

MADDOG10. This is the lottery not the MAFIA. It shouldn't be a problem to post in each others challenges as long as we follow the rules.

So, I can't post my favorite combination 01-02-03-04-05 and 06 or any combination in your challenges, because I have my own challenge? MADDOG10 You have to be impartial.

Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20119 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2014, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG10. This is the lottery not the MAFIA. It shouldn't be a problem to post in each others challenges as long as we follow the rules.

So, I can't post my favorite combination 01-02-03-04-05 and 06 or any combination in your challenges, because I have my own challenge? MADDOG10 You have to be impartial.

I am impartial,

and that reply doesn't even warrant a comeback.            Go back and read my last reply.

Just in case you've forgotten the rules, you can read them at any challenge opening.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7314 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2014, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I never understood why or how people call others "haters" simply because they have a different opinion. By that logic, the very ones calling others "haters" are they themselves "haters". I don't "hate" thrifty, and I can't imagine anyone here "hating" thrifty. I do disagree with thrifty that Maddog's challenges are a waste of time. That does not make me or anyone else that disagrees a "hater".

There is a standard dictionary definition of the word "hater" (intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility) and the urban slang usage. Simple and normal discussions creates "haters" because anyone who disagrees with an opinion is a "hater" using the illogical urban slang.

"I do disagree with thrifty that Maddog's challenges are a waste of time." 

It makes one wonder who the urban slang users think they are calling us "haters" for just respectfully disagreeing. LOL

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #126396
                  April 8, 2012
                  400 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

The name of this thread and the first post for that matter is a negative statements with no reason, or have negative energy, however is sound right, that's why this thread has 1,5 stars ratings. Remember, "what you put out, you get back" saying, its works always, want to point it out to you, THRIFTY, its less chances you will get what you want by putting negative energy out there. Just saying.. Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2014, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Getting 5+1 without getting cash must be frustrating. Thumbs Up

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I did not waste my time today.

I did not waste my money today.

I did not play the lottery today.

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        11982 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Getting 5+1 without getting cash must be frustrating. Thumbs Up

MADDOGS challenge 5+1 prediction. THIS BENEFITS NO ONE.

NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          11982 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

The name of this thread and the first post for that matter is a negative statements with no reason, or have negative energy, however is sound right, that's why this thread has 1,5 stars ratings. Remember, "what you put out, you get back" saying, its works always, want to point it out to you, THRIFTY, its less chances you will get what you want by putting negative energy out there. Just saying.. Smile

You are the owner of your Space and Time in the Universe.

Playing the lottery does not have a negative energy?LOL

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            11982 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I did not waste my time today.

I did not waste my money today.

I did not play the lottery today.

Are you connecting to the numbers field in the Universe? LOL

NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #90535
                              April 29, 2010
                              11982 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I am impartial,

and that reply doesn't even warrant a comeback.            Go back and read my last reply.

Just in case you've forgotten the rules, you can read them at any challenge opening.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR LIFETIME.