Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Unseat Stack47 & Sergem from their Perch!

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Stack47.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40377 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

TY Miss Sully.

You're welcome Miss Artist.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4786 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2014, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Miss Artist.

Is Jimmy 4164 the father of B2b????? lol

J'aime La France.

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2014, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

It looks more like he meant "your genius isn't what you think it is".

There is one thing you're right about.  With a few notable exceptions,
      there is very little support here for my position that, over the long haul,
      systematic lottery play will produce no better results for its proponents than
      random selections.  This is a sad fact.  Whether this reflects a weakness
      in my presentation or that the [Posters] at Lottery Post are, for the most part,
      a collection of innumerates and illiterates, is for the reader to decide.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

in my presentation or that the [Posters] at Lottery Post are, for the most part,

"With a few notable exceptions, there is very little support here for my position"

I saw no support or any takers trying out for latest interest, a perch contest.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19824 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

"there is very little support here for my position that, over the long haul,
          random selections."

Do you even support that position? 

In part of this thread you suggest if members wish to raise their prediction ratings and unseat Stack47 and Sergem from their perch they should make their predictions using your suggestions which I define as a system.

Then you claim systematic lottery play will produce no better results than random selections.

What is the sad fact?  Has Stack47 proved that systematically picking his combinations get better results than random selections or are you suggesting the prediction board rating system is being gamed by his systematic selections?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4786 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2014, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

hmmphhhh yet no one noticed I moved up  SUBSTANTIALLY in FJA's rankings???!! ONE DAY SOON I will be QUEEN of the Almosts!!!!!! BAWWWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

J'aime La France.

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40377 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

hmmphhhh yet no one noticed I moved up  SUBSTANTIALLY in FJA's rankings???!! ONE DAY SOON I will be QUEEN of the Almosts!!!!!! BAWWWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hyper CongratsDrum

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40377 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Is Jimmy 4164 the father of B2b????? lol

lol lol

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

"there is very little support here for my position that, over the long haul,
                  random selections."

Do you even support that position? 

In part of this thread you suggest if members wish to raise their prediction ratings and unseat Stack47 and Sergem from their perch they should make their predictions using your suggestions which I define as a system.

Then you claim systematic lottery play will produce no better results than random selections.

What is the sad fact?  Has Stack47 proved that systematically picking his combinations get better results than random selections or are you suggesting the prediction board rating system is being gamed by his systematic selections?

RJOh,
                  My suggested list of sets above were generated at Random.org.  A system?  I don't think so.

Again, systematic lottery play produces no better results than random selections.

Stack47's "Perch" is based on "Hit" ratios, not "Prize" ratios.  There are no payoffs for high "Hit" ratios.  His [roughly] 20% hit ratios and 50% prize ratios in the Georgia and Texas All or Nothing games are the probabilistically expected results of random play.

The fact that you don't understand what the "sad fact" is, is another sad fact.
                  --Jimmy4164

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4786 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Hyper CongratsDrum

TY Miss Sully.

J'aime La France.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7302 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,
                      My suggested list of sets above were generated at Random.org.  A system?  I don't think so.

Again, systematic lottery play produces no better results than random selections.

Stack47's "Perch" is based on "Hit" ratios, not "Prize" ratios.  There are no payoffs for high "Hit" ratios.  His [roughly] 20% hit ratios and 50% prize ratios in the Georgia and Texas All or Nothing games are the probabilistically expected results of random play.

The fact that you don't understand what the "sad fact" is, is another sad fact.
                      --Jimmy4164

Just two of the eight winners I had from 7/23 Georgia Evening drawing:

Match 9 -- 01-02-04-08-09-11-12-13-16-19-21-24

Match 3 -- 03-05-06-07-10-14-15-17-18-20-22-23

Now that you figured out nobody actually wins or loses predicting, maybe you'll start using big words like "systematic" and "simulation" correctly.

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2014, 11:24 pm - IP Logged
                          Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7302 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2014, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

What no comment on the 52.25% pick-3 prize ratio that contradicts your "house edge" mumbo jumbo?

We have lots of members who predict 50 or more pick-3 lines "good for all month" and I proved I could create 20 lines that did get at least one box hit in every state/provincial jurisdiction in one month. The LP prediction board simulates using 50 cent str/box bets with payoffs of $290 and $40 respectively so the box bet has a house edge of more than 50%.

I made 29,360 str/box bets and according to your math, I should have collected $14,680, but my bets made $15,340. How was that possible?

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Stack47 asked, "How was that possible?
                            If he doesn't know, I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to him.  Perhaps someone else will.

BTW, we were discussing his predictions this year in the Georgia and Texas All or Nothing games, which are posted in the "Other" category on the Boards.  Why do you think he wants to change the subject to his predicted $14020 LOSSES in the Pick-3 LAST year?
                            --Jimmy4164

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5592 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2014, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

"How was that possible?"

My guess is that the question doesn't need explaining or an answer. It was a rhetorical question.

52.25% is ahead of the game.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)