Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Frankie's Cash 5 Winning System

Topic closed. 167 replies. Last post 2 years ago by demon120.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #21258
September 5, 2005
267 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Back to the forums.  Hugs to you FrankieH for a great system.

Speaking of 20 numbers there are wheel sites out there that have a 20 number wheel.  Plus I remember a few months ago I worked out a tailored wheel for the OK Cash 5, two wheels in fact.  Sometimes a lottery behaves in a certain way that a general wheel does not work as good as you want.  By study you can get some good patterns in the wheel.  Maybe 7 lines would cover well.  Here the Cash 5 pays out $500 for 4/5 numbers which is better than the PB or MM as I recall.

BTW I lost those wheels but anyways it's a thought to have tailored wheels.  If you are rich you get a special made suit right?  Why not a special made wheel?

cliff  Smile

Thank you Cliff! I really appreciate it. Smile

I used to have really great wheels but lost them all when my computer broke several years ago. I haven't been able to find a really good one since.

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    848 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2014, 5:24 am - IP Logged

You're welcomed St8ca$hhomie! Smile

Also, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the suggestion. :)

Thank you again, FrankieH, for starting this thread. It's too bad that you lost all of your good Cash5 combination wheels in your unfortunate computer mishap. That being said, I would be more than happy to share my idea (for what it's worth) concerning what I'm calling a WHEEL WITHIN A WHEEL (and the same goes out to Cliff as well) but only via private message. I don't want to be wrongfully accused as I have been in the past of highjacking (attacking) someone else's thread and in this particular case your's. I'm trying to play nice these days.......you know warm chocolate chip cookies and cold milk.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
      Member #21258
      September 5, 2005
      267 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2014, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Thank you again, FrankieH, for starting this thread. It's too bad that you lost all of your good Cash5 combination wheels in your unfortunate computer mishap. That being said, I would be more than happy to share my idea (for what it's worth) concerning what I'm calling a WHEEL WITHIN A WHEEL (and the same goes out to Cliff as well) but only via private message. I don't want to be wrongfully accused as I have been in the past of highjacking (attacking) someone else's thread and in this particular case your's. I'm trying to play nice these days.......you know warm chocolate chip cookies and cold milk.

You're so welcomed str8$hhomie! Smile

Please do feel free to share it with me Str8. I'm not uptight so if you'd like, feel free to share it in my thread. If you don't feel comfortable with that, you can discuss the 'wheel within a wheel' via private message.

I understand what  you mean by "being attacked". 

Common courtesy is always appreciated and it's very easy to do. Smile I make it a point to treat people with common courtesy and to treat others like they treat me.

I have LOTS of crazy concepts that are original and pretty "outside of the box" and would love to share them with everyone in time. Smile

I'm happy to make your acquaintance Str8. White BounceHyper

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        848 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2014, 8:59 am - IP Logged

You're so welcomed str8$hhomie! Smile

Please do feel free to share it with me Str8. I'm not uptight so if you'd like, feel free to share it in my thread. If you don't feel comfortable with that, you can discuss the 'wheel within a wheel' via private message.

I understand what  you mean by "being attacked". 

Common courtesy is always appreciated and it's very easy to do. Smile I make it a point to treat people with common courtesy and to treat others like they treat me.

I have LOTS of crazy concepts that are original and pretty "outside of the box" and would love to share them with everyone in time. Smile

I'm happy to make your acquaintance Str8. White BounceHyper

Mail For You Good Luck!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Qbert3434's avatar - qbert ps3store_usa_160.jpg
          Canton OH
          United States
          Member #160414
          October 27, 2014
          28 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2014, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

FrankieH Awesome stuff girl!!!!! In OHIO and wish to share something I found! Still back testing the hell out of this but NOT for the Rolling Cash 5, I'm back testing the Classic Lotto 6/49 with Outstanding results!  Back tested and found out those 20 numbers POP every 5th day 50% of the time. No need to play 7 days just count up 5 days and workout the numbers for the next draw. I would have hit six numbers 3 times in the last 20 draws. 5 out of 6 six times! about 50%! There is one catch though, to mirror or not to mirror! It seems to go on runs then flips to the mirror then flips back for 3 or four draws. I found this to be extremely successful if you get Hot numbers for the past 50 draws (seems to pull 2 of those out of ur set) 1 Cold number from the last 50 draws (out of ur set) and 3 numbers that are hot in the last 10 draws! this will narrow ur set down to 10 or so numbers! AND IT WORKS! UR BADASS GIRL! I WANT TO MARRY U! HAHAHAHA! Wait till I hit first tho! Sumthin tells me ur expensive! Hope this helps the board a little. Oh, and by the way, you just extend the numbers to the 40's. Ohio is 1-49 on Classic Lotto.

An added note: If I get triple base numbers, I don't Bounce one up or down. I just use 4 base numbers and narrow my numbers down. Very effective in the Classic Lotto.

United States
            Member #37170
            April 11, 2006
            257 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2014, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Always remember that numbers repeat from prior games so this is something to think about. Also when you get your numbers that are from base numbers look in prior drawings and see which and how many numbers are in the prior games. Try a 3 low 2 high number selection for combinations.

Canton OH
              United States
              Member #160414
              October 27, 2014
              28 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Always remember that numbers repeat from prior games so this is something to think about. Also when you get your numbers that are from base numbers look in prior drawings and see which and how many numbers are in the prior games. Try a 3 low 2 high number selection for combinations.

Thanx Fash... Could u plz explain further as to not misunderstand what u mean? I understand numbers tend to come back (Hot numbers) but the 3 low 2 high causes confusion in my thought pattern.

United States
                Member #37170
                April 11, 2006
                257 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey there what I mean is three low numbers and two high numbers.

United States
                  Member #21258
                  September 5, 2005
                  267 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2014, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

FrankieH Awesome stuff girl!!!!! In OHIO and wish to share something I found! Still back testing the hell out of this but NOT for the Rolling Cash 5, I'm back testing the Classic Lotto 6/49 with Outstanding results!  Back tested and found out those 20 numbers POP every 5th day 50% of the time. No need to play 7 days just count up 5 days and workout the numbers for the next draw. I would have hit six numbers 3 times in the last 20 draws. 5 out of 6 six times! about 50%! There is one catch though, to mirror or not to mirror! It seems to go on runs then flips to the mirror then flips back for 3 or four draws. I found this to be extremely successful if you get Hot numbers for the past 50 draws (seems to pull 2 of those out of ur set) 1 Cold number from the last 50 draws (out of ur set) and 3 numbers that are hot in the last 10 draws! this will narrow ur set down to 10 or so numbers! AND IT WORKS! UR BADASS GIRL! I WANT TO MARRY U! HAHAHAHA! Wait till I hit first tho! Sumthin tells me ur expensive! Hope this helps the board a little. Oh, and by the way, you just extend the numbers to the 40's. Ohio is 1-49 on Classic Lotto.

An added note: If I get triple base numbers, I don't Bounce one up or down. I just use 4 base numbers and narrow my numbers down. Very effective in the Classic Lotto.

Hello Qbert! Smile

Thank you dear!! Smile

You made my day!! We must be on the same frequency because I made a similar discovery JUST this morning with my system! 

OMG, you cracked me up when you said you had a "feeling" I was "expensive". LOL

I'm married already and my husband agrees with you! LOL

Good luck my friend!!! Win big babeeeee!!!! Party

United States
                    Member #21258
                    September 5, 2005
                    267 Posts
                    Posted: October 29, 2014, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

That's exactly right Fashohits! Smile

Canton OH
                      United States
                      Member #160414
                      October 27, 2014
                      28 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Update: Hit 3 out of 6 last night on 6/49 only played 6 tickets! Should have had 4 but I don't wheel numbers. 2 numbers came from the mirror set and 4 numbers came from off original number set. I play original set last nite. I don't even write the numbers down now... I can look at the draw and see the set :) I'm gonna look at TX 6/54... I'm hearing TX is tough and I luv a good challenge. I will keep everyone up on updates... TY again Frankie! I really don't think its cracking the lottery code that matters, its ur faith in what u see.

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                        Mechanicsville, VA
                        United States
                        Member #84145
                        December 23, 2009
                        1523 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2014, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone!

This system I'm about to show you is so badass that I was reluctant to share it.

This system works for number ranges from 1 to 40, so it's perfect for Cash 5 games!

Instead of playing for the "next draw", you'll play 4 sets for the next 7 draws!

There is a catch though. The numbers that you'll be working with have got to have different 'base numbers' because we will be using the "mirror method" or "Vtrac".

I'm sure everyone here knows what the "mirror method"/ Vtrac is but for those who don't, here it is:

For this example, I will use N.C. Cash 5.

On September 15th, 2014, conditions for this method were perfect. The draw for this day was:

7, 10, 21, 22, 24.

We will use the base numbers from this draw:

Using the base numbers and for this draw and then "mirroring" them, we come up with:

Now create a chart. You'll need to make 4 rows, charting by 10 (Please excuse my 'lottery' terminology, it's been a while, i hope the pictures are more self explanatory). You'll come up with the following 20 numbers.

Now spread out your numbers in numerical order:

2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22, 25, 26, 27, 29, 32, 35, 36, 37, 39.

Ok, now you will build your winning tickets from the inside out.

First the first row with the first 4 numbers:

Second, build the last row last 4 numbers:

Third, build the second row with the next set of 4 numbers.

Forth, build the next to the last row with the next to the last row of numbers.

Lastly, fill in the remaining numbers (the third row).

Your workout will look like this:

Note: Don't worry about it not being in numerical order. 

Play these sets for the next 7 days.

Here were the winning draws for the following 7 days:

September 16, 2014- 8, 19, 26, 30, 32

September 17, 2014- 7, 10, 23, 24, 28

September 18, 2014- 1, 6, 13, 17, 31

September 19, 2014- 8, 11, 15, 18, 32

September 20, 2014- 10, 23, 25, 28, 33

September 21, 2014- 17, 28, 31, 33, 36

September 22, 2014- 5, 12, 30, 36, 39

Backtest this method with your own pick 5 games!! It's an easy system!

Good luck! 

Hyper

Thank you, FrankieH !  Good information!  Best Wishes to you. Smile

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

United States
                          Member #37170
                          April 11, 2006
                          257 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Hey Qbert can you explain this sentence? Count up 5 days and workout the numbers for the next draw.

United States
                            Member #37170
                            April 11, 2006
                            257 Posts
                            Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:22 am - IP Logged

That's exactly right Fashohits! Smile

Thanks Frankie for your kind words this a great method it had four numbers in the Megamillions for Tuesday night better not let this stay up to long hee hee. What is your method for final number selection I'm using it for a 6/39 Super cash Wisconsin Game. Thanks In Advance!

Canton OH
                              United States
                              Member #160414
                              October 27, 2014
                              28 Posts
                              Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks Frankie for your kind words this a great method it had four numbers in the Megamillions for Tuesday night better not let this stay up to long hee hee. What is your method for final number selection I'm using it for a 6/39 Super cash Wisconsin Game. Thanks In Advance!

A quick note... I hand select my tickets. I don't use Frankie's method for generating tix.

Page 5 of 12