Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Frankie's Cash 5 Winning System

Topic closed. 167 replies. Last post 2 years ago by demon120.

Page 6 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Qbert3434's avatar - qbert ps3store_usa_160.jpg
Canton OH
United States
Member #160414
October 27, 2014
28 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Hey Qbert can you explain this sentence? Count up 5 days and workout the numbers for the next draw.

What u need to do is find out where the mirror sets are hitting, I noticed in my draws that its a 5 draw spread at a 60% hit rate. I also looked at if the original set is hitting and how many times before the mirror set hits. I noticed 3-4 draws hits on mirror... then 3-4 draws will hit on original. It all depends on your State. I have not tried it in Mega or Powerball yet. I will after I hit the 6/49, won't be long.

Canton OH
    United States
    Member #160414
    October 27, 2014
    28 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2014, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

On TX 6/54 game... 7 draw spread 4/2 ratio! 4 mirror / 2 original at of sets. hit rate 58% on 5/6 and 6/6! 6/6 hit 4 times in the last 12 draws I would have to do the last 50 draws to get a true feel (No time right now) but this info is plenty to get a feel.  Use 2 Hot numbers in the last 50 draws to narrow ur play #'s and 1 cold. Again, last 10 draws Hot numbers for fillers in ur sets! I narrowed one draw down to 9 numbers and 6 came so it works fine! Hope this helps those in TX

Also... the 4/2 ratio seems to flip every draw! that makes it kind of easy.

Canton OH
      United States
      Member #160414
      October 27, 2014
      28 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

I just had an idea to start a lottery club using this system for Mega & Powerball...

1. Need 20 people or what is set by the group... don't need to go to large with this system
      2. Frankie has to join or I'm out! Hate to see us get rich without her being included
      3. President makes the plays and decides where! (All members will have a vote on who is Prez) Local or online (Online preferably)
      4. If ur in the club: other members will help with ur personal workouts for personal play
      5. I DONT WANT TO BE PRESIDENT! (I have a lot of ventures on my plate right now)
      6. 20 members at $4 a week is $80 divided by 4 plays a week at $2 a ticket is 10 tickets for a $1
      7. Need one member great at wheeling! (Not me!) great at finding #'s but not wheeling them!
      8. we divide the winnings evenly (of course)

Thoughts?

Canton OH
        United States
        Member #160414
        October 27, 2014
        28 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2014, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I just had an idea to start a lottery club using this system for Mega & Powerball...

1. Need 20 people or what is set by the group... don't need to go to large with this system
        2. Frankie has to join or I'm out! Hate to see us get rich without her being included
        3. President makes the plays and decides where! (All members will have a vote on who is Prez) Local or online (Online preferably)
        4. If ur in the club: other members will help with ur personal workouts for personal play
        5. I DONT WANT TO BE PRESIDENT! (I have a lot of ventures on my plate right now)
        6. 20 members at $4 a week is $80 divided by 4 plays a week at $2 a ticket is 10 tickets for a $1
        7. Need one member great at wheeling! (Not me!) great at finding #'s but not wheeling them!

Thoughts?

Just did a Powerball workout on Frankies system with my twist for the month of Sept. We had 6/6 with 10 balls to Choose from! Way easier to split 200 mill 20 times. Now... I understand that u have to hit the P ball right to win... thats where we need a good wheeler but he or she would wheel 10 balls instead of god knows!! but it works for PBall! had to see it before I posted my last post! I won't reveal how the Pball is playing, it's pretty obvious if u know how her system works! Hint: Look at my TX post from today... not exact but pretty close with a twist. I only want dividends on what we win, without a group it could be so costly that u get frustrated.

Canton OH
          United States
          Member #160414
          October 27, 2014
          28 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2014, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Just did a Powerball workout on Frankies system with my twist for the month of Sept. We had 6/6 with 10 balls to Choose from! Way easier to split 200 mill 20 times. Now... I understand that u have to hit the P ball right to win... thats where we need a good wheeler but he or she would wheel 10 balls instead of god knows!! but it works for PBall! had to see it before I posted my last post! I won't reveal how the Pball is playing, it's pretty obvious if u know how her system works! Hint: Look at my TX post from today... not exact but pretty close with a twist. I only want dividends on what we win, without a group it could be so costly that u get frustrated.

If Frankie is in, I'm comfy with the next 18 posters that say they are in! I would rather pay $8 a week to get to 20 tickets a draw then to have 40 members. All club activity would be done thru direct email with proof of tix from the Prez before draw time. Club's name: Frankie's Mirror Club. Club Prez would open an account if necessary or by whatever means the members feel safe. I expect a 2week set time before launch.

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #21258
            September 5, 2005
            267 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Thoughts?

Hello Qbert!! Smile

I'm just getting home and OF COURSE I will join!! I haven't had time to read the whole thread or page because i have to cook but this sounds like a fantastic idea! 

I'll be on a little later to read where this brilliant idea starts!

Big Hugs!! Smile

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

United States
              Member #21258
              September 5, 2005
              267 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Update: Hit 3 out of 6 last night on 6/49 only played 6 tickets! Should have had 4 but I don't wheel numbers. 2 numbers came from the mirror set and 4 numbers came from off original number set. I play original set last nite. I don't even write the numbers down now... I can look at the draw and see the set :) I'm gonna look at TX 6/54... I'm hearing TX is tough and I luv a good challenge. I will keep everyone up on updates... TY again Frankie! I really don't think its cracking the lottery code that matters, its ur faith in what u see.

AWESOME SAUCE Qbert!!! Smile

United States
                Member #21258
                September 5, 2005
                267 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2014, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank you olplugger! Smile

Best wishes, blessings, and good fortune to you. Smile

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
                  OKC, OK
                  United States
                  Member #120575
                  December 22, 2011
                  820 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Frankie, check your mail.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

United States
                    Member #21258
                    September 5, 2005
                    267 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Frankie, check your mail.

Done Pav! :)

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2014, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Thoughts?

I'm in if you have room Q. I actually tried your method with a twist and the last 6 Mega Games hit 6/6 with 25 balls to choose from  with 3 of the games    One game hit 1 number , the other 3 numbers   I'm using my system to help quite me hopefully in the right direction. I'm sure it may a few draws to iron out but then again maybe not   I'm back testing most of the rest if week and I average 8-14 hrs a day studying the lotto (-:   G-d I love the vortex and love the folks inside. 

I have the time to work on whatever needs to be done so just let me know hiw I can help (if you want my help) 

Blessings

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2014, 9:30 am - IP Logged

What u need to do is find out where the mirror sets are hitting, I noticed in my draws that its a 5 draw spread at a 60% hit rate. I also looked at if the original set is hitting and how many times before the mirror set hits. I noticed 3-4 draws hits on mirror... then 3-4 draws will hit on original. It all depends on your State. I have not tried it in Mega or Powerball yet. I will after I hit the 6/49, won't be long.

I've tried Mega using your system and mine (-:  need java right now , didn't go to bed till 5:00 a.m. And on,y 8:00 a.m. Here in Texas so. .... Coffee coffee coffee. lol

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          891 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2014, 9:34 am - IP Logged

On TX 6/54 game... 7 draw spread 4/2 ratio! 4 mirror / 2 original at of sets. hit rate 58% on 5/6 and 6/6! 6/6 hit 4 times in the last 12 draws I would have to do the last 50 draws to get a true feel (No time right now) but this info is plenty to get a feel.  Use 2 Hot numbers in the last 50 draws to narrow ur play #'s and 1 cold. Again, last 10 draws Hot numbers for fillers in ur sets! I narrowed one draw down to 9 numbers and 6 came so it works fine! Hope this helps those in TX

Also... the 4/2 ratio seems to flip every draw! that makes it kind of easy.

To narrow them down how do you do it?  By frequency?  I take the last 20 draws, copy and paste them all into 1 column and do a data sort. Then I count how many times say 48 draws. If it's 6 times vs 43 that's 3 times I use 48. Is that how you do it?

Canton OH
                            United States
                            Member #160414
                            October 27, 2014
                            28 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2014, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

To narrow them down how do you do it?  By frequency?  I take the last 20 draws, copy and paste them all into 1 column and do a data sort. Then I count how many times say 48 draws. If it's 6 times vs 43 that's 3 times I use 48. Is that how you do it?

Once you check ur inbox we can discuss how I narrow down numbers... this site wont let me post links Bash

United States
                              Member #21258
                              September 5, 2005
                              267 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2014, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Totally got 3 numbers in Cash 5 tonight!! The system is right on schedule! :)

Page 6 of 12