Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Well, that did not take long for Cali to get back in the game

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 2 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #104962
January 23, 2011
1075 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2014, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Since nothing will convince you that other states do win it's very obvious that deep down inside you want California to win so you can bitch and moan some more.

So how many times in a row did california win on both PB and MM's?  It is very obvious that anyone that mentions california, and goes against what is being told to you by the lottery, you and your pals get your panties in a twist.  Do you believe the official story the government tells us?

Trump 2016!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10353 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I believe that those who run the MM and PB websites would not take pains to put up bogus winners galleries with states besides California listed just because somebody like you would show up someday.

I also believe that the MUSL is not the 'government'.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2014, 11:13 am - IP Logged

I believe that those who run the MM and PB websites would not take pains to put up bogus winners galleries with states besides California listed just because somebody like you would show up someday.

I also believe that the MUSL is not the 'government'.

I never mentioned in my post that MUSL was the government. 

Furthermore, I am pointing out the official powerball contact page official answers.  If you want to take that as "official"  that is up to you,  I take it with a grain of salt.

I never mentioned anything about bogus winners, you brought that up on your own,  it seems like you're trying to deflect away from what I orginally said.

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #104962
        January 23, 2011
        1075 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2014, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I just read somewhere that most automobile accidents occur within 5 miles from where you live. You may want to move to another location many miles away.

Now you're trying to compare auto accidents to the lottery.....That is truly the....well let me post this picture

Trump 2016!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10353 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

pickone4me,

You don't know what you originally said.

It's quite interesting that you complain so much about a game you supposedly don't even play.

You're obviously here just to argue.

See Ya!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

California
            United States
            Member #141204
            April 7, 2013
            280 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2014, 2:25 am - IP Logged

pickone4me,

It's quite interesting that you complain so much about a game you supposedly don't even play.

See Ya!

his arguments are even any good.

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #104962
              January 23, 2011
              1075 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2014, 9:19 am - IP Logged

pickone4me,

See Ya!

I don't need to play it!  I quit playing it, due to certain states always winning, get that through your head! 

When pointing out something just isn't right with the same places winning, it isn't complaining!

As for trying to explain anything more,  you can go ahead and take what the lottery says with a boulder of salt, and I will take what they say with a grain of salt.  When government is involved with big money, that is when you need to pay attention!

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2014, 9:22 am - IP Logged

his arguments are even any good.

Well thanks,  however in the future when trying to insult me,  add the apostrophe, and the letter ( T ),  so it doesn't come out as an compliment.

Trump 2016!

NY
                  United States
                  Member #23835
                  October 16, 2005
                  3474 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Now you're trying to compare auto accidents to the lottery.....That is truly the....well let me post this picture

Actually they're making fun of how stupid you are. And the analogy is based on your complete inability to understand concepts of simple probability, which makes it a completely valid comparison.

"in the future when trying to insult me,  add the apostrophe, and the letter ( T ) "

Now that's funny. You pick on them for a simple typo, but you're apparently too stupid to know there's an 'n' missing.

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #104962
                    January 23, 2011
                    1075 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Actually they're making fun of how stupid you are. And the analogy is based on your complete inability to understand concepts of simple probability, which makes it a completely valid comparison.

"in the future when trying to insult me,  add the apostrophe, and the letter ( T ) "

Now that's funny. You pick on them for a simple typo, but you're apparently too stupid to know there's an 'n' missing.

I missed that.  If I called out someone here as too stupid, I bet my last bottom dollar it would be removed by the website owner.   So pretty much you lost the any argument you had by insulting me.

Trump 2016!

California
                      United States
                      Member #141204
                      April 7, 2013
                      280 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Well thanks,  however in the future when trying to insult me,  add the apostrophe, and the letter ( T ),  so it doesn't come out as an compliment.

why didn't you answer my question in the other thread? You don't have an answer do you?

"if there are really people who control when and where a jackpot is won, then why did they allow the jackpot to pop at only $321 million? Why didn't they let the jackpot grow to $500 million?

They would make much more money if they did that because there would be even more lottery fever at a $500 million jackpot than a $321 million jackpot.

More lottery fever means more people forking their money over to play the lottery."

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #104962
                        January 23, 2011
                        1075 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

why didn't you answer my question in the other thread? You don't have an answer do you?

"if there are really people who control when and where a jackpot is won, then why did they allow the jackpot to pop at only $321 million? Why didn't they let the jackpot grow to $500 million?

They would make much more money if they did that because there would be even more lottery fever at a $500 million jackpot than a $321 million jackpot.

More lottery fever means more people forking their money over to play the lottery."

Then people would wonder, why does someone only win when it gets up to a certain amount,  if you think I am so dumb, why didn't you think of that one?

If the lottery claims it doesn't know where these numbers are drawn,  then why do the same places often win consistently?  That is the 15million dollar question, that will never be known.

Trump 2016!

California
                          United States
                          Member #141204
                          April 7, 2013
                          280 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Then people would wonder, why does someone only win when it gets up to a certain amount,  if you think I am so dumb, why didn't you think of that one?

If the lottery claims it doesn't know where these numbers are drawn,  then why do the same places often win consistently?  That is the 15million dollar question, that will never be known.

MUSL changed the Mega Millions matrix last year from 5/56 + 1/46 to the current format of 5/75 + 1/15.

The odds went from 1 in 175 million to win the jackpot to 1 in 258 million. If MUSL can rig when the jackpot is won, why bother changing the matrix?

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

MUSL changed the Mega Millions matrix last year from 5/56 + 1/46 to the current format of 5/75 + 1/15.

The odds went from 1 in 175 million to win the jackpot to 1 in 258 million. If MUSL can rig when the jackpot is won, why bother changing the matrix?

It is all smoke and mirrors, to make you think things have, or will change.

Trump 2016!

odenton md
                              United States
                              Member #135506
                              November 25, 2012
                              5 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

why have other states participate when you only have two states winning every time this doesn't make sense at all. will only play my numbers  i have better chance winning...