Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math the old math can't work it's called Transparent Math

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Father-Luke.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4060 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Are we playing baseball now, what plate?  I am totally lost but wish I could see the light.

All I want is to see is something posted here that I can analyze or compare.  You keep 

talking about transparent math but I have no idea what that is.  Post the new math so

we can judge for ourselves.  I see nothing to step up to.  No math, no examples, nothing.

I might as well be in a haunted house swinging at invisible ghost.   Post something related

to transparent math so we know what your talking about.  Posting what someone else has

said about your new stuff means nothing because the person may be a total idiot.   Even a

link pointing us to this persons work or analysis would help.

Maybe you already have but due to it being invisible I missed it.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #160538
    October 31, 2014
    43 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi my friends

Step by step . As I see here so far you people are hard to understand my notes read read read them.  You need to know step 1 before you can understand step two. looks to be a long road here. But I can understand. Every tyhing I write here is what I invented. No where on earh will you find what I have. As for those notes I put here from other people was to get the respect that I'M the real deal .

No on get's a free ride here . You must learn and remember the steps I teach.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1831 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2014, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi my friends

Step by step . As I see here so far you people are hard to understand my notes read read read them.  You need to know step 1 before you can understand step two. looks to be a long road here. But I can understand. Every tyhing I write here is what I invented. No where on earh will you find what I have. As for those notes I put here from other people was to get the respect that I'M the real deal .

RL, Giorgio would be fun too hang with for a day or so.  Give him  a metal detector and he'd have a ball.

I see mrmagic$, or InvisibleNumberguy, or whatever he is calling himself, learned the Laws of Math today.

He wants to take it slow since the fourth grade level commutative, associative and distributive concepts are hard for him with a bad back.

With all the homework, and all "those notes that are NOT here," nobody is going to get any sleep this week.

mrmagic$ a.k.a. InvisibleNumberguy, you say nobody gets a free ride. How much are you charging? Never seen a course yet that didn't have a synopsis of some goals and some basic idea of the goals. 

One day, you'll make a fine girl scout cookie salesman with this routine.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1279 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Hi my friends

The responses you have gotten might seem a bit harsh, but you got to understand we have had a lot of people coming to this forum with their fantastic solution to the lottery. Unfortunately for all of them their system or method either sucked or it was a commercial system they wanted to sell(which also sucked).

So people on this forum has gotten a bit cynical through the years.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1831 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2014, 5:37 am - IP Logged

The responses you have gotten might seem a bit harsh, but you got to understand we have had a lot of people coming to this forum with their fantastic solution to the lottery. Unfortunately for all of them their system or method either sucked or it was a commercial system they wanted to sell(which also sucked).

So people on this forum has gotten a bit cynical through the years.

Actually, no, he doesn't have to understand and no apology necessary.

Here we are page 3: NOTHING!!!

Oh, mrmagic$ mentioned The Laws of Math which we all learned in the fourth/fifth grade.

He has referred to the notes he posted here. If you don't see any, that is because they are NOT here, unless they are INVISIBLE like everything else he offers.

Nothing here. NOTHING to see.

He wants people to send him a PM pleading for his help. 

Page 3: He hasn't shown any idea, or how, or if, his idea will, could, possibly, maybe in a hundred years, work. He hasn't even responded to RL about posting a link where we can read for ourselves what people on other forums are saying about his Invisible Math.

THINK: Every scam is built on some irony like calling something TRANSPARENT, while keeping it hidden. They are built on you, the sucker, chasing the scammer/seller, because he has something you want.

And when you finally meet all the requirements and conditions, what you get was not worth the time, energy, and/or money you spent to get it.

Page3: NOTHING. A mention of the Laws of Math. And a referral to the notes he posted here that are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Best you are going to get is a link to some math formulas you learned in 4th grade, or some rehashed system that has been discussed ad infinitum right here on LP. And when you complain, like any good scammer, he will put the guilt on you claiming it's your fault you don't understand, that you are not capable of the deep thought necessary, and you are wasting his time.

No apology is necessary for telling the truth. So I don't.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Igamble's avatar - spider
            nj
            United States
            Member #145657
            August 10, 2013
            999 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2014, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone

Would anyone here would like to know about Transparent Math .it takes out the old Math of the stone age.

Thanks Money X all is free

Is this the system dummy ?

1+1=

Add     to  and sub 1 from   .

An yo get 1-  =

Or 1+  =

It looks very transparent to me   Big Grin

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2014, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

OldMath.Transparency(100%) = Visibility.Invisible;
              System.Collapse = True;

Peter00's avatar - 82895 253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg
                ny,ny
                United States
                Member #111563
                May 28, 2011
                747 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Sergem are you familiar with android programming ? Opengl es or with libgdx 3d?

atlas shrugged.

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2457 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2014, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Actually, no, he doesn't have to understand and no apology necessary.

Here we are page 3: NOTHING!!!

Oh, mrmagic$ mentioned The Laws of Math which we all learned in the fourth/fifth grade.

He has referred to the notes he posted here. If you don't see any, that is because they are NOT here, unless they are INVISIBLE like everything else he offers.

Nothing here. NOTHING to see.

He wants people to send him a PM pleading for his help. 

Page 3: He hasn't shown any idea, or how, or if, his idea will, could, possibly, maybe in a hundred years, work. He hasn't even responded to RL about posting a link where we can read for ourselves what people on other forums are saying about his Invisible Math.

THINK: Every scam is built on some irony like calling something TRANSPARENT, while keeping it hidden. They are built on you, the sucker, chasing the scammer/seller, because he has something you want.

And when you finally meet all the requirements and conditions, what you get was not worth the time, energy, and/or money you spent to get it.

Page3: NOTHING. A mention of the Laws of Math. And a referral to the notes he posted here that are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Best you are going to get is a link to some math formulas you learned in 4th grade, or some rehashed system that has been discussed ad infinitum right here on LP. And when you complain, like any good scammer, he will put the guilt on you claiming it's your fault you don't understand, that you are not capable of the deep thought necessary, and you are wasting his time.

No apology is necessary for telling the truth. So I don't.

G

Amen

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10390 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Early on in the history of mail order someone used a lot of hype to market the "Guaranteed bug killer".

Anyone who ordered it received two blocks of wood in the mail, with these instructions:

Hold block A in one hand....put bug on block A and strike block A with block B held in your other hand.

This 'transparent math' and endless hype sounds very similar to the guaranteed bug killer.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #160538
                      October 31, 2014
                      43 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2014, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone

This isn’t any scam. I wrote what was told by real people .None were the clowns you see on all the other forums. If you believe it or not I really don’t care. I’m here to give you hope that you really can beat everything with math. Because I have done it. Most likely when I leave here I will pick the number before it comes out. I

Also no one will ever get a full program here from me anyone. I’m here to show the way to a new look at Math called Transparent Math that’s all. No one will get a free ride meaning a full finish program.

I’m not here to give you a working system, just to teach the new math call Transparent Math.

Math within Math.

Let’s start

1 You see a one right. What in the heck can anyone hit lotto seeing a one.

The answer is I don’t care about the one I want the Transparent Math what stands for the one. There in waiting to be seen will be called the Transparent Math Called the D.N.A. of a number.

The numbers along side the one is were we pick the numbers we want. Later we go back to the one to see if that number can come in depending what the Laws of Math picked with using the D.N.A of that number.

Remember Even the Lotto machine can’t beat the Laws of Math. Nothing not even a super computer. That’s why your program will always be a winner. We only base on the Laws of Math.

Any question please ask thank you. Be nice people I’m given you my time. Still hurting from my back allot of pain can’t sleep so I did a piece for you to think about. We can get this done

Your friend

Make $

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2457 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone

This isn’t any scam. I wrote what was told by real people .None were the clowns you see on all the other forums. If you believe it or not I really don’t care. I’m here to give you hope that you really can beat everything with math. Because I have done it. Most likely when I leave here I will pick the number before it comes out. I

Also no one will ever get a full program here from me anyone. I’m here to show the way to a new look at Math called Transparent Math that’s all. No one will get a free ride meaning a full finish program.

I’m not here to give you a working system, just to teach the new math call Transparent Math.

Math within Math.

Let’s start

1 You see a one right. What in the heck can anyone hit lotto seeing a one.

The answer is I don’t care about the one I want the Transparent Math what stands for the one. There in waiting to be seen will be called the Transparent Math Called the D.N.A. of a number.

The numbers along side the one is were we pick the numbers we want. Later we go back to the one to see if that number can come in depending what the Laws of Math picked with using the D.N.A of that number.

Remember Even the Lotto machine can’t beat the Laws of Math. Nothing not even a super computer. That’s why your program will always be a winner. We only base on the Laws of Math.

Any question please ask thank you. Be nice people I’m given you my time. Still hurting from my back allot of pain can’t sleep so I did a piece for you to think about. We can get this done

Your friend

Make $

I'm working on a new math, it's called Dinosaur math.  Why, Dinosaur math because it actually came out right before the Dinosaurs went extinct.  You simply count the spots on a T-Rex egg, although this is just one dimension.  You may see two spots on the egg but its not really two spots, you have to figure out what the two really means. This is Dinosaur math, eggs within eggs math approach, that can give you hope.  I am giving out hope.  Nothing can top this math, not even superman.  You see, once you determine the DNA of the egg, you will officially have the laws of Dinosaur math.

Any questions, please ask.  And, be good students I am giving you my time.  I also broke my finger, so I can't reveal the dinosaur math right now.  For now just re-read this twice and you will be on your way to mastering Dinosaur math.  Remember not even lotto machines can top this math.  We can get this done.

Yours truly,

Chrissy16

United States
                          Member #160538
                          October 31, 2014
                          43 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Hi chrissy.

It's fun being the clown here. But you should learn a bit of what I teach.You are an AXX Hxxx. Maybe get a life for your self. Forums is for getting New Ideas. Not to write junk to make you look bad. These people know what you are.

United States
                            Member #129868
                            June 30, 2012
                            2457 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Hi chrissy.

It's fun being the clown here. But you should learn a bit of what I teach.You are an AXX Hxxx. Maybe get a life for your self. Forums is for getting New Ideas. Not to write junk to make you look bad. These people know what you are.

What are you doing, sitting online monitoring this thread? (waiting for replies) I can tell you no one is interested, in fact you make no sense whatsoever.  I would continue but your delusional.  I think We all know what you are.

United States
                              Member #160538
                              October 31, 2014
                              43 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2014, 1:41 am - IP Logged

To the Forum clown  Chrissy 16

I only come back on line to see anyone wants to ask sometthing.

This is my last reply to you forum clown.