Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math the old math can't work it's called Transparent Math

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Father-Luke.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #160538
October 31, 2014
43 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2014, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Really I don't really care I'm gone. At least I came back to tell you. trust me on this.He also knows about this place as I got a e-mail from them and this place is well you know. Bye.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Just click start, run, type in CMD then type netstat -ano then press ctrl+alt+del once in the task manager

click processes then view then select columns then put a check mark in PID Process identifier next 

click ok.  Now compare the PID's to the ones in the command box looking at the ones labeled

established.  IF the PID is not a normal process then click to highlight then click end process.  Do

this for all unwanted running processes.  Hacker be gone.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2014, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I said now this place is gone things will just be gone. my programmer now has control here. he will blast this place with phony crap.I cant even get E- mails anymore. You should throw your computer away now it's not yours anymore it's his.

you can't hide and no store has anything to sell to stop this guy.I open up at a new house and new name and new computer you people do the same. I uses this old computer whis I know he has it under his control but at least I know he is watch this one which I doin't care.

Wendel,

Once you know how to spell and use proper grammar then you might have a microgram of credibility.  Who is your programmer? Is it your second grade teacher who is tutoring you now? You opened up at a new house? Where is this rehab center located?

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3964 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I wonder if his hacker friend has left NY, dogs on the trail now.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1679 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I wonder if his hacker friend has left NY, dogs on the trail now.

RL

RL,

Did you get a PM from LS12345 (from guernsey) about your posts to Wendel?

I got the cutest post telling me/warning me(?) to delete a post in this thread.

Even though this member LS12345 has no posting history and has only been a member since December 1, 2014, he was so nice. He explained how to hit the edit button and delete what I wrote.

Wonder if this could be wendel's hacker/programmer? Or a KGB agent trying to win the lottery?

LMAO!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

After reviewing some of Wendel's roulette posts I think I understand the gist of what he refers to as transparent math.  I think hidden math is the better term.  Also the word math is misleading to a certain extent.  Math backs up the system but for the player there is very little math to calculate.  I would think of it as roulette's version of card counting but possibly better.

Transparent math lends itself to flat betting even chance bets such as High/Low, Odd/Even, Red/Black.  The house edge is only 5% for roulette.  For Pick3/Pick4 we have this same type of filters but unfortunately playing locally the house edge is 50% so not really practical.  For lottery you have to use a different form of transparent math.  Dare I say sequential differences!

Anyway Wendel has inspired my to write a roulette program to test my version of Transparent math using the Hamburg spins.  I just might start playing roulette again when I go to Wendover, NV.

So even though Wendel didn't reveal anything here, he didn't really reveal anything on the roulette forums either but I think there is something there to be investigated further.

Jimmy

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

After reviewing some of Wendel's roulette posts I think I understand the gist of what he refers to as transparent math.  I think hidden math is the better term.  Also the word math is misleading to a certain extent.  Math backs up the system but for the player there is very little math to calculate.  I would think of it as roulette's version of card counting but possibly better.

Transparent math lends itself to flat betting even chance bets such as High/Low, Odd/Even, Red/Black.  The house edge is only 5% for roulette.  For Pick3/Pick4 we have this same type of filters but unfortunately playing locally the house edge is 50% so not really practical.  For lottery you have to use a different form of transparent math.  Dare I say sequential differences!

Anyway Wendel has inspired my to write a roulette program to test my version of Transparent math using the Hamburg spins.  I just might start playing roulette again when I go to Wendover, NV.

So even though Wendel didn't reveal anything here, he didn't really reveal anything on the roulette forums either but I think there is something there to be investigated further.

Jimmy

Anyway Wendel has inspired my to write a roulette program to test my version of Transparent math using the Hamburg spins.

You must be very INTELLIGENT indeed !!!

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3964 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2014, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Gary

Thank goodness for wal-mart security cameras in New york. 

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2014, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

JW

I ran many test using sequential skips, differences etc..  back when the pool pool was still running and as far

as lottery goes it was a total waste of time.   Roulette might be a different story but I doubt one could play

very long without some unwanted attention.  Very easy to spot.

RL

United States
                    Member #163008
                    January 17, 2015
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2015, 8:07 am - IP Logged

how will win

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

how will win

How do you know how will win? Tell how not to hold his breath. Green laugh

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2015, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

How do you know how will win? Tell how not to hold his breath. Green laugh

You forgot to give a rating, sloppy you became.

Father-Luke's avatar - IMG 0565.jpg
                          Santa Cruz
                          United States
                          Member #111111
                          May 18, 2011
                          1 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

"Say my name ..."

(Trolls are to be seen and not fed?)