Welcome Guest
You last visited November 27, 2021, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math the old math can't work it's called Transparent Math

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Father-Luke.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
2557 Posts

Can't anybody read here. I don't answer to the forums clowns

With three or four posters like you we'd have a circus, WinWithMeth!!!!

What are the MegMilion numbers? Do it live right now. Prove yourself before the Thoraxine kicks in.

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

United States
    Member #129862
    June 30, 2012
    2466 Posts

CARBOB,

At VLS they GAVE HIM HIS OWN SECTION to keep him out of general discussion!!!!!!

How many people on the internet get their VERY OWN SECTION on a public forum?

G

LOLHis wisdom was too dangerous for the general public, they had to put him in protective custody.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123694
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts

Sergem are you familiar with android programming ? Opengl es or with libgdx 3d?

I know the documentation of Visual Android sucks, and I couldn't do it. When I downloaded the program, the font type was too small and I couldn't make it bigger. Beyond my RAM got filled up to maximum, I had to restart by pulling the plug. I sent a negative feedback to Google.

I don't know libgdx 3d. Try stackoverflow.com and official documentation. I don't know about games and I don't paint.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        2557 Posts

LOLHis wisdom was too dangerous for the general public, they had to put him in protective custody.

LOL, I was laughing so hard my sides hurt.

He lasted three years with the promise of revealing his FutureMath soon until a member named Spike called him on it.

Kept telling people to go back and read all his posts. One guy did. Wasn't much math explained. His most used words were "Law of Math" and "forum clown."

He was always working on a top secret project that kept him from posting, or was busy with his programmers around the world, or had to go upstate NY, or down south.

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123694
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts

As long as I don't see mathematical algebra functions there are no mathematics exposed to me. You have more benefit by reading a weather report than a written mouthful of blown air.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32651
            February 14, 2006
            9319 Posts

Hi my friends

Step by step . As I see here so far you people are hard to understand my notes read read read them.  You need to know step 1 before you can understand step two. looks to be a long road here. But I can understand. Every tyhing I write here is what I invented. No where on earh will you find what I have. As for those notes I put here from other people was to get the respect that I'M the real deal .

No on get's a free ride here . You must learn and remember the steps I teach.

"You need to know step 1 before you can understand step two."

Yeah and we need to know steps 1 and 2 to understand step 3. We get it so when do we get to see the infamous step 1?

United States
              Member #59352
              March 13, 2008
              5626 Posts

Hi guys

I was kinda laying off thinking it might be the back pain med's talking.  I see now that it's something

far more entertaining.  He should call himself the [Ring Master] as he seems to want to control the 

clowns. 

I was so hoping to learn something new.  My daughter once dated a mathematical genius and one day

he and I were talking and he told me there was such a thing as "black math"  this includes unpublished

mathematical formulas that are considered by our government to be too dangerous to be released to the

general public.   Just think where we might be if Einstein had not told us that mass could be converted to

energy.   Anyway, I could not get him to feed me so much as a crumb so naturally when Make $ showed

up I thought he might know something.  SO SAD.

RL

United States
                Member #160531
                October 31, 2014
                43 Posts

You are so close ,somethings should never be seen. My big project. is just that dangerous .

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  Tn
                  United States
                  Member #54961
                  September 4, 2007
                  1185 Posts

You are so close ,somethings should never be seen. My big project. is just that dangerous .

Mumble Jumble then.......run along now.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Igamble's avatar - spider
                    nj
                    United States
                    Member #145651
                    August 10, 2013
                    1023 Posts

As dangerous as EL Nino ??wow you really are a magician and.....after a careful evaluation of your symtops and talking with you for the last 3 pages using the TRANSPARENCY language ,i   conclude you should stick to the weather invisibility weather project you have hidden up your ar$e.Red DevilI Agree!...

Waiting now on results from other members to  give a more definte diagnosis and possible remedies.You can try for now to take out from your nose  that forgotten usb stick with the secret formulas Bat.

Sign,

IG

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56504
                      November 21, 2007
                      7437 Posts

LOL Thanks for the laugh.

"twitter - youtube - steam - instagram"

ThatScaryChick

United States
                        Member #129862
                        June 30, 2012
                        2466 Posts

LOL, I was laughing so hard my sides hurt.

He lasted three years with the promise of revealing his FutureMath soon until a member named Spike called him on it.

Kept telling people to go back and read all his posts. One guy did. Wasn't much math explained. His most used words were "Law of Math" and "forum clown."

He was always working on a top secret project that kept him from posting, or was busy with his programmers around the world, or had to go upstate NY, or down south.

G

I am happy you found it funny.  Truthfully, I wasn't going to post it, after I wrote it.  I thought it might of been kind of corny.  But, then said, what the hell.  I can tell you that I enjoyed reading your responses.  I thought you were spot on in everything you've posted.  You don't know it but I been following you around all day, reading your post, I find them interesting.

United States
                          Member #129862
                          June 30, 2012
                          2466 Posts

Who rated this thread????  Its not even worth one star.

United States
                            Member #59352
                            March 13, 2008
                            5626 Posts

Make $

Nothing you have posted so far makes me think you have anything, com'on  toss us a bone.

Show us something that would indicate that you can do regular math which might keep us

on the hook.   All math uses operators so if the math is new then I would think it at least has

a few new operators.  Why don't you post a couple of these new operators and define what

they do. 

RL

United States
                              Member #59352
                              March 13, 2008
                              5626 Posts

make$

I wrote a new calculator but it uses the regular old dumb math.  I would really like to build a new one

based on transparent math but wanted to ask, will it need a area to display the invisible answer or does

it act more like a time machine where I would be moved into some other place or realm.  Sorry but I just

can't seem to get my head around this one.

calc