Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math the old math can't work it's called Transparent Math

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Father-Luke.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1689 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2014, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone

If You can read read my first Post that I hava broken back.The only reson I post a bit about me it's so you get to know mea little.

Just enjoy the read right now.When I feel better this week I'll post the table games first. Then a bit what you need to learn about Transparent Math. I will teach you that even a computer can't beat me out of winning.Well thats a bold statement.

Don't be in a rush. I'm In much pain right now.

Thank you all.

Have a great day to you and your family

This is a LOTTERY FORUM. If you want to talk table games there is a GAMING Forum (for all things not lottery).

If you want sympathy for the stuff on some other forum google, "sympathy forum."

We do sympathize with your health issue. Of course, it is not stopping you from posting, so why is it stopping you from posting what you started this thread to post?

Oh wait........silly me. Your using LP to assuage your hurt feelings from the other forum. You likely never accomplished what you set out to do there and the other forum called you on it, so you need a hug. And we're the lucky huggers.

More proof: We're on page two and you haven't accomplished anything.

Are you wanting people to contact you privately to learn the great secrets you've promised to present here openly? If they are smart, they'll realize if you haven't offered anything in two pages on an open forum, you have nothing to offer in a 40 word personal message.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    nassau,bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #156320
    June 15, 2014
    1184 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

This is a LOTTERY FORUM. If you want to talk table games there is a GAMING Forum (for all things not lottery).

If you want sympathy for the stuff on some other forum google, "sympathy forum."

We do sympathize with your health issue. Of course, it is not stopping you from posting, so why is it stopping you from posting what you started this thread to post?

Oh wait........silly me. Your using LP to assuage your hurt feelings from the other forum. You likely never accomplished what you set out to do there and the other forum called you on it, so you need a hug. And we're the lucky huggers.

Are you wanting people to contact you privately to learn the great secrets you've promised to present here openly? If they are smart, they'll realize if you haven't offered anything in two pages on an open forum, you have nothing to offer in a 40 word personal message.

G

Geeeee,

I wonder what exactly you guy be smoking in America,

Because it cant be Drugs,

It got to be Hater-juana or is it Jealous-caine...

My God....

Just look at this guy,

Took a whole year out of his Time just to post some funny colourful writing that says blaaddy bllaa...blaa

Wow I Love to Study this Forum....

Its like a Freak Show

Haha..Lol

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3966 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

All games of chance are just that, unless you know magic, have a crystal ball, a time machine

or other such device then there is no way to predict the future.  We system players don't expect

to win, we hope are efforts pay off.  I have been writing lottery software tools/systems for years

some of which have paid off and some did not.

If I can learn something new here then I am all ears but how many pages of nothingness do I need

to chew before we get to the meat.  Why not just post a link to a peer review so we can at least read

up on the new math.  I would think that such a world changing new math would be the main topic in

several forums all over the net. 

I googled "Transparent math" and here is what I found.

I need one more programmer to program this new Transparent Math.This 
      would be the last programmer I need  Please E-Mail me if anyone wants
      to join a 6 man team.The program will be set up to beat these Lotto,
      Horses ,
      Stock market using Transparent Math Transparent Math is the new Future Math which has all the
      answers which the old math has few.It has many many Dimensions to give you anew Dimensional outlook that
      the people of today have never seen.When I said about Random Numbers that Random Numbers aren't Random
      is true ,because you people are seeing things in a one Dimension outlook and there are Millions of Dimension that
      are unseen called Transparent Math.Most professors only teach what is seen but ignore the part that is unseen
      which is Transparent but right in front of them.I forgot to mention the most important part of what this method
      can do and the best part.The Unknown Factors I will teach you as we go along that my method hasa built in Unknown
      Factor in it also. Meaning this, no matter what has happen it will adjust to it all my itself. Say we are betting on a
      race all this could happen The race could be fixed The horse didn't feel good The jockey didn't feel like wining today.
      The horse next to him did whatever Even lotto which way would the ball bounce. Thousands and thousands more
      Unknown factors I gave you a few stupid and wild ones I know. I just wanted to show you there are many.Well my
      method has a beat all the Unknown Factors already in the method. with out knowing these there is no method You
      must know all of these also below.You must see the Future Numbers that aren't seen.You must beat the word ( if )
      Meaning if I did this what will be the outcome.You always hear people say if I only did this.You must be able to change
      the outcome to fit your method of play since we can see what will happen we can do this and use ALL the Math Laws
      that made us lose before and use those same Math Laws now to Win.This was never done before until now.You must
      only use the Math Laws only facts.You must get away from any sort of Gambling only the Math Laws inside of the
      Gambling then return to the Gambling when the Method is done.You Must NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER GUESS on anything
      and I mean anything.only apply the Math Laws and only the facts that are in all the Math Laws.You will also learn Space
      Timing and to apply it to the Math Laws.ALL of the above is in the method you are programming. Nothing can be beaten
      without all of the above.Nobody in the world can even come close to this new method.as you will see. Much Much more
      I will have in our Method The system I will teach you while you are programming as I said.This will open up a world to
      you never seen before and all is proven already. you will start to see WOW this is unbelievable.When I taught the good
      programmer he couldn't sleep at nights because what I taught him. He even flew over here from the U.K.from an island
      called Guernsey Island because he thought it would be an honor to meet me.So what I'm saying here I'm for real with
      what you will learn.The Programming is the easy part I know it's allot of programming but the Method I invented is hard .
      You should have no problem programming the method the hard part the method I've done.E-Mail me back on what you
      think so far
      .James Abert Wendel

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1689 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Geeeee,

I wonder what exactly you guy be smoking in America,

Because it cant be Drugs,

It got to be Hater-juana or is it Jealous-caine...

My God....

Just look at this guy,

Took a whole year out of his Time just to post some funny colourful writing that says blaaddy bllaa...blaa

Wow I Love to Study this Forum....

Its like a Freak Show

Haha..Lol

Got a problem with me, say it in English.

Invisible Math guy is going to post the same Invisible Math he already posted because Invisible Math is all he has.

G

RL, Transparent/Invisible?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1689 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

All games of chance are just that, unless you know magic, have a crystal ball, a time machine

or other such device then there is no way to predict the future.  We system players don't expect

to win, we hope are efforts pay off.  I have been writing lottery software tools/systems for years

If I can learn something new here then I am all ears but how many pages of nothingness do I need

to chew before we get to the meat.  Why not just post a link to a peer review so we can at least read

up on the new math.  I would think that such a world changing new math would be the main topic in

Horses ,
          Stock market using Transparent Math Transparent Math is the new Future Math which has all the
          answers which the old math has few.It has many many Dimensions to give you anew Dimensional outlook that
          the people of today have never seen.When I said about Random Numbers that Random Numbers aren't Random
          is true ,because you people are seeing things in a one Dimension outlook and there are Millions of Dimension that
          are unseen called Transparent Math.Most professors only teach what is seen but ignore the part that is unseen
          which is Transparent but right in front of them.I forgot to mention the most important part of what this method
          can do and the best part.The Unknown Factors I will teach you as we go along that my method hasa built in Unknown
          Factor in it also. Meaning this, no matter what has happen it will adjust to it all my itself. Say we are betting on a
          race all this could happen The race could be fixed The horse didn't feel good The jockey didn't feel like wining today.
          The horse next to him did whatever Even lotto which way would the ball bounce. Thousands and thousands more
          Unknown factors I gave you a few stupid and wild ones I know. I just wanted to show you there are many.Well my
          method has a beat all the Unknown Factors already in the method. with out knowing these there is no method You
          must know all of these also below.You must see the Future Numbers that aren't seen.You must beat the word ( if )
          Meaning if I did this what will be the outcome.You always hear people say if I only did this.You must be able to change
          the outcome to fit your method of play since we can see what will happen we can do this and use ALL the Math Laws
          that made us lose before and use those same Math Laws now to Win.This was never done before until now.You must
          only use the Math Laws only facts.You must get away from any sort of Gambling only the Math Laws inside of the
          Gambling then return to the Gambling when the Method is done.You Must NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER GUESS on anything
          and I mean anything.only apply the Math Laws and only the facts that are in all the Math Laws.You will also learn Space
          Timing and to apply it to the Math Laws.ALL of the above is in the method you are programming. Nothing can be beaten
          without all of the above.Nobody in the world can even come close to this new method.as you will see. Much Much more
          I will have in our Method The system I will teach you while you are programming as I said.This will open up a world to
          you never seen before and all is proven already. you will start to see WOW this is unbelievable.When I taught the good
          programmer he couldn't sleep at nights because what I taught him. He even flew over here from the U.K.from an island
          called Guernsey Island because he thought it would be an honor to meet me.So what I'm saying here I'm for real with
          what you will learn.The Programming is the easy part I know it's allot of programming but the Method I invented is hard .
          You should have no problem programming the method the hard part the method I've done.E-Mail me back on what you
          think so far
          .James Abert Wendel

LMAO....."The Programming is the easy part......"

G

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1887 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Samgirl280. 

Still waitng for your time travel system. I've saved up my $1500

Pls post link or inbox me. Thanks

I want to travel to future to win Mega Millions Tuesday. 

I here in America want $$$$$$$

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7308 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2014, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Horses ,
              think so far
              .James Abert Wendel

Random Numbers that Random Numbers aren't Random is true ,because you people are seeing things in a one Dimension outlook and there are Millions of Dimension that are unseen called Transparent Math.Most professors only teach what is seen but ignore the part that is unseen which is Transparent but right in front of them.

Can anybody translate this for me and explain how horse races and stock transactions are random events?

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1689 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Random Numbers that Random Numbers aren't Random is true ,because you people are seeing things in a one Dimension outlook and there are Millions of Dimension that are unseen called Transparent Math.Most professors only teach what is seen but ignore the part that is unseen which is Transparent but right in front of them.

Can anybody translate this for me and explain how horse races and stock transactions are random events?

Too busy trying to come up with a mathematical equation for a zombie attack at the race track. If all else fails try....

G

United States
                  Member #160538
                  October 31, 2014
                  43 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2014, 7:54 am - IP Logged

To all my friends here

Thank you for the find of some of my work. It saves me allot of work looking things up.

I'm feeling a bit better now,but still have to stay in bed a bit longer.

What is the answer to this?

What can't the best computer in the world beat?

I will tell you the answer after a short nap

Who is man enough to step up to the plate with the answer.It's my base of rock that I use for any program.

To all have a nice day to you and family.

See you later with the answer.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3966 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2014, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Too busy trying to come up with a mathematical equation for a zombie attack at the race track. If all else fails try....

G

Gary

LMAO, I want to make a spoof of AA using puppets for Giorgio and David C.  I keep waiting for them to

find a sea shell and claim it's another ancient alien artifact,

David C.  Look what I found?

Giorgio    Nothing on earth could have formed that!

David C.  Could it be a part of a spaceship, maybe off the motor?

Giorgio    I am sure it fell off when Atlantis blasted off.

Giorgio    Maybe it's an ancient communication device.

David C.  MY god!  your right, when I hold it to my ear I think I hear aliens talking.

Giorgio   Let me see it, you know I speak half a dozen languages don't you.

Giorgio   By the way David, there is no god. 

David C.  I keep forgetting.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                      Member #160538
                      October 31, 2014
                      43 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2014, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

The answer is The Laws Of Math
                      No one here it seems has heart

Afraid to step up to the plate.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7308 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2014, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

To all my friends here

Thank you for the find of some of my work. It saves me allot of work looking things up.

I'm feeling a bit better now,but still have to stay in bed a bit longer.

What is the answer to this?

What can't the best computer in the world beat?

I will tell you the answer after a short nap

Who is man enough to step up to the plate with the answer.It's my base of rock that I use for any program.

To all have a nice day to you and family.

See you later with the answer.

"What can't the best computer in the world beat?"

Nothing beats a nice nap!

United States
                          Member #129868
                          June 30, 2012
                          2452 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2014, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

G

I Agree!

United States
                            Member #160538
                            October 31, 2014
                            43 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi chrissy.

The reason is start slow so they an learn better. It seems here they are still in the stone age. You have to start slow.

They could'nt even answer a simple question that I posted.

They know now that there is a Law of Math.

Now the next step What is the Law of math.These you must know since it's the rock that all math stands on.

The Law of Math means a lower math  can never over take a high math.

Sample

You will see two 5 more ofen then you will see three 5  E.T.C.

Next you must see though the numbers.Meaning the D.N.A. of a number.

Next you must see the outcome before the out come comes out called the furture number.

This math isn't easy to learn because it a new math that takes the old stone age math out.

United States
                              Member #160538
                              October 31, 2014
                              43 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I meant future not furture sorry.

You must see the future numbers then you can change the outcome using the Laws Of Math.