Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math the old math can't work it's called Transparent Math

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Father-Luke.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1730 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2014, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

I am happy you found it funny.  Truthfully, I wasn't going to post it, after I wrote it.  I thought it might of been kind of corny.  But, then said, what the hell.  I can tell you that I enjoyed reading your responses.  I thought you were spot on in everything you've posted.  You don't know it but I been following you around all day, reading your post, I find them interesting.

Chrissy, I'm blushing now. Thank you for the kind words.

Actually I made a BIG MISTAKE (after his first few post) thinking he was a scammer. Between the programming, I decided I needed to know for myself what he was about.

Yep. I was wrong about Wendel. He's not the scammer I thought.

I wish he had started with some of the stories about his days as a bookie, or numbers runner. Unless he watches old gangster movies 24/7 that part sounds accurate. Been there when some drunk tells the bartender to open the kitchen. Maybe that is why I found it so funny.

Now, I'm somewhere between Spike and Kelly with a bit of Steve mixed in. Don't think I'll ever be Max.

I can see some possibility of autism. 25 years as a bookie would have to give you some deeper understanding of numbers. You may not even understand how or why, or be able to explain what is happening, but you know because you know.

Unfortunately his brain is like an old tube television. Sometimes the tubes would become loose and then you get static. You could rap the television on the side and it would reset the tube and the picture came back. You might have to go up on the roof to adjust the antenna.

And knowing he was a bookie, you begin to understand why he is so secretive. Have to think on your feet, or BS at the moment like telling the feds you know Mr. Big. Have to say something without saying too much because people are trusting you with their money, and with their secrets. 

It's still a confidence game, just not a scam like wanting something for nothing as I originally expected.

Wendel, what do you think? Am I more accurate? Or still a forum clown?

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1730 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2014, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

make$

I wrote a new calculator but it uses the regular old dumb math.  I would really like to build a new one

based on transparent math but wanted to ask, will it need a area to display the invisible answer or does

it act more like a time machine where I would be moved into some other place or realm.  Sorry but I just

can't seem to get my head around this one.

calc

That's some Excellent work RL.

Which button does Probability of Random DNA Addition?

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3983 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2014, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Gary

How come I never get a stalker, I am jealous.  Oh wait, I did have one but I am

perty sure it was a he, kind of takes the fun out of things.  Chrissy, Gary is single

just in case you was wondering.  I don't know much but if you guys ever meet,

don't say anything bad about his dog or your outta there, LOL.

P.S. Gary, if I forgot anything PM me and I will add it to my next post.

Cupid 

just joking.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #160538
        October 31, 2014
        43 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Now we are getting somewhere.good post. I got some sleep after being without sleep for towo days..

Now since I saw a few good post I will start posting a bit later. okay.I'm really the real deal, as you soon will fine out.

Just here to help a bit. How did you fine out about me that I take bets? I know you can check out that on line it was true

Made good money . My phone was tap they, got me on wire tap.I don't talk on phones much any more.

Maybe now the bull will stop now.and we can get this done.

The one I posted before really looks like this.

1=593893878903452234567967860235625678902133564789211555674902345678343223

2=648322589013268466793497690345678421630089562461679490362311777904683446

3= 378 E.T.C

Above numbers are called , The D.N.A. of the Real Numbers That you see that come out from the machine.This is where we can study the real numbers in conjuction with the Laws of Math.Seeing only a 1 doesn't do much so we need the D.N.A. of that number to have something to work with.

Next we look at the future numbers and by using them in conjuction with the Laws of Math we go back to the machine numbers later.

Soon you will see that it's full poof.

Have a great day to you and your families

James Wendel A.k.A. winwithmath, make money $

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1730 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Gary

How come I never get a stalker, I am jealous.  Oh wait, I did have one but I am

perty sure it was a he, kind of takes the fun out of things.  Chrissy, Gary is single

just in case you was wondering.  I don't know much but if you guys ever meet,

don't say anything bad about his dog or your outta there, LOL.

P.S. Gary, if I forgot anything PM me and I will add it to my next post.

Cupid 

just joking.

LOL.....RL let's not scare Chrissy.

That dog is easier to live with than I am.  He's put up with me for 9 years now.

LOL

G

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7318 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2014, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm working on a new math, it's called Dinosaur math.  Why, Dinosaur math because it actually came out right before the Dinosaurs went extinct.  You simply count the spots on a T-Rex egg, although this is just one dimension.  You may see two spots on the egg but its not really two spots, you have to figure out what the two really means. This is Dinosaur math, eggs within eggs math approach, that can give you hope.  I am giving out hope.  Nothing can top this math, not even superman.  You see, once you determine the DNA of the egg, you will officially have the laws of Dinosaur math.

Any questions, please ask.  And, be good students I am giving you my time.  I also broke my finger, so I can't reveal the dinosaur math right now.  For now just re-read this twice and you will be on your way to mastering Dinosaur math.  Remember not even lotto machines can top this math.  We can get this done.

Yours truly,

Chrissy16

I won $2500 playing Caveman Keno!

A Dinosaur laid eggs on three Keno numbers and if all three eggs broke, the payoff was ten times higher.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3983 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2014, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

LOL.....RL let's not scare Chrissy.

That dog is easier to live with than I am.  He's put up with me for 9 years now.

LOL

G

Sorry Chrissy, I was just trying to make Gary look bad. LOL.  Hope you don't take that post seriously.

Gary, I still think my cat can beat the crap out of you dog.

RL

simon

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #160538
                October 31, 2014
                43 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

It seems this place is only for clowns. A few people here just want to take over and be heard all day.

They hurt everyone that wants to learn. I'm out of here.Bye

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2454 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Now we are getting somewhere.good post. I got some sleep after being without sleep for towo days..

Now since I saw a few good post I will start posting a bit later. okay.I'm really the real deal, as you soon will fine out.

Just here to help a bit. How did you fine out about me that I take bets? I know you can check out that on line it was true

Made good money . My phone was tap they, got me on wire tap.I don't talk on phones much any more.

Maybe now the bull will stop now.and we can get this done.

The one I posted before really looks like this.

1=593893878903452234567967860235625678902133564789211555674902345678343223

2=648322589013268466793497690345678421630089562461679490362311777904683446

3= 378 E.T.C

Above numbers are called , The D.N.A. of the Real Numbers That you see that come out from the machine.This is where we can study the real numbers in conjuction with the Laws of Math.Seeing only a 1 doesn't do much so we need the D.N.A. of that number to have something to work with.

Next we look at the future numbers and by using them in conjuction with the Laws of Math we go back to the machine numbers later.

Soon you will see that it's full poof.

Have a great day to you and your families

James Wendel A.k.A. winwithmath, make money $

You should try this DNA 

1- 1234567890987654321

2 - 246810864267543412

3 - 369121518211812234 ( E.T Phone Home)

Soon you will see, that this is full proof.  Meant Poof

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

T-Rex Face AKA Dinosaur Math, Chrissy16

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2454 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Chrissy, I was just trying to make Gary look bad. LOL.  Hope you don't take that post seriously.

RL

simon

No need for any apology, you're fine with me.  Nice, cat.

United States
                      Member #129868
                      June 30, 2012
                      2454 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I won $2500 playing Caveman Keno!

A Dinosaur laid eggs on three Keno numbers and if all three eggs broke, the payoff was ten times higher.

Nice!

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2454 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

It seems this place is only for clowns. A few people here just want to take over and be heard all day.

They hurt everyone that wants to learn. I'm out of here.Bye

This is going to be my last post.  I am not going to entertain this any longer.  I feel terrible to a degree.  Make, or whatever name you go by, I wish you nothing but the best and I really mean it, that's just the type of person that I am.  I was teasing you because, you might not realize how ridiculous you sound. You have something great and would like to share, go ahead in post it.  Until then, you have nothing but claims, that appears to be self-serving for whatever finer reason.  In any event, whatever you decide, good luck to you.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3983 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

make $

It's now page 6 and you have yet to post anything that makes any sense.  I am just biding my time

waiting on something, anything.  So far you posted a (1) and a (2) followed by a series of what looks

like random data.  You offered no information on what these strings are suppose to be, do etc..........

This topic is a total waste of time.  Either post it or leave, no more of this I got a secrete bull crap.  You

don't have anything, not now, not ever.  Your a disillusioned, attention seeker and the reason you don't

post anything is because you don't have anything to post.   Why would anyone show up, make big claims

and then feed us bull-crap.  You say you have some hidden knowledge but I say it's a disillusion because

it's based on invisible stuff.   That's got to be about the stupidest thing I ever heard.  You want a serious

discussion, post something that's not invisible.   Why don't you write it all down in a text editor then post

the entire whatever so it can be tested.  As long as you have been working on it I would think such a person

would already have it on paper, so just scan it or zip it into a single file and post that.  The answer is very

simple, you don't have anything. 

P.S.  This topic should have ended with your first post, the clowns as you say

are the only ones giving you the time of day.

RL

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12752 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

make $

It's now page 6 and you have yet to post anything that makes any sense.  I am just biding my time

waiting on something, anything.  So far you posted a (1) and a (2) followed by a series of what looks

like random data.  You offered no information on what these strings are suppose to be, do etc..........

This topic is a total waste of time.  Either post it or leave, no more of this I got a secrete bull crap.  You

don't have anything, not now, not ever.  Your a disillusioned, attention seeker and the reason you don't

post anything is because you don't have anything to post.   Why would anyone show up, make big claims

and then feed us bull-crap.  You say you have some hidden knowledge but I say it's a disillusion because

it's based on invisible stuff.   That's got to be about the stupidest thing I ever heard.  You want a serious

discussion, post something that's not invisible.   Why don't you write it all down in a text editor then post

the entire whatever so it can be tested.  As long as you have been working on it I would think such a person

would already have it on paper, so just scan it or zip it into a single file and post that.  The answer is very

simple, you don't have anything. 

P.S.  This topic should have ended with your first post, the clowns as you say

are the only ones giving you the time of day.

RL

Party

Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1730 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2014, 4:03 am - IP Logged

RL

simon

He's Gorgeous RL!

Right now I have FOUR cats who come and go as they please.

Door is always open to Scooter.

Stranger checks in every couple of days. Hence the name Stranger.

Trouble is TROUBLE. I put leftovers in the toaster oven thinking I'll eat them later. Trouble opens he toaster oven and feeds himself.

And Jake. 

Dallas lets the cats rub against him like they were puppies. Poor guy has had his fill of fighting. He just wants to live in peace.

Only time he makes a fuss is when I feed everybody. I feed the cats outside and tell him, "Dallas, send them out."

He'll bark once or twice and anybody not moving he will nudge them toward the door.

Last time I heard him growl was when a young lady stepped out of the kitchen with a knife. She was washing dishes and being playful/sarcastic about my being lazy. Dallas, because of his military background, don't get knife humor.

He saw the knife, lifted his head and growled at her. To this day she refuses to come back.

So if the cat shakes a knife at me in a sarcastic manner, we might have a fight on our hands. Big Smile

G