Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Programmer Who Does It For Pick 4

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MonEl.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1108 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2014, 1:31 am - IP Logged

MonEI, thank for your earnest & informative reponse with your links demonstrating past prediction cuccess

Do understand that there is no actual point of certainty owing to the Heisenberg Effect, etc

Werner Heisenberg was a German theoretical physicist was a quantim forerunner saying that an event did not exist unless witnessed & when observed the event becomes changed

But having said that it is possible to sttatistically  capture virtual points of certainty to 90% & be positive.

MonEI, do you have programming & computation skills???

Good Weekend Wishes
Eddessa_Knight

PS
You are welcomed to reply to my PM addy

I made this post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/283854/3895404

-----

MonEI, do you have programming skills???

No, I don't.

MonEI, do you have computation skills???

I know a little about computers.

I can't make software, but like you, I wish that I did.

-----------

Werner Heisenberg was a German theoretical physicist was a quantim forerunner saying that an event did not exist unless witnessed & when observed the event becomes changed.

-----

An event did not exist unless witnessed.

I believe that to be wrong.

I instead might say that an even does not exist unless it is first created.

------------

When observed the event becomes changed.

Perhaps, it might be true, but I am not sure.

----------

Also good weekend wishes to you.

Fernando.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1108 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2014, 2:05 am - IP Logged

G'd Day MrProgrammer

First non trick question, with all your professional programming experience + Keno expertise: Can there be a predictive computation, methodology, etc to "virtually" capture a single number using a data base of say 1000 keno PP games (not each & every time, mind you, but above the odds at approx 90%)

Thanks in advance......

Good Weekend Wishes

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

PS-

Not to be rude, but Is there a way to communicate with you off LP or on PM ???

I am not sure that I understand your question, Is it:

On a keno game or on jackpot kind of games is it possible to 90% of the time predict 1 of the winning numbers?

If that is the question, it might be possible to often or maybe even very often predict 1 of the winning numbers, but maybe not 90% or better of the time.

If you can make software it might be easier to do than if you can't, but even if you can't make software it might still be possible, but maybe not 90% or better of the time.

I myself have never tried to do that and no at this time I don't feel like trying that.

MrProgrammer's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
      Member #161388
      November 28, 2014
      83 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2014, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks.  I use several programming languages, depends on the task and eventual place/platform of the application.  I use some easier ones just for analysis.  As for your request, I can see that information being good history to track.  I will add that to my list of things that I am considering to start tracking.  Lot of Texas lottery players here I think!

MrProgrammer  Cool

Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
        Plano
        United States
        Member #12225
        March 8, 2005
        25 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2014, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.  I use several programming languages, depends on the task and eventual place/platform of the application.  I use some easier ones just for analysis.  As for your request, I can see that information being good history to track.  I will add that to my list of things that I am considering to start tracking.  Lot of Texas lottery players here I think!

Thanks, I know me and the other Pick 3 Lottery players from Texas appreciate you as well. Again, welcome to Lottery Post, I've been a member for several years there are alot of good information here.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1108 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2014, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

The pick 3 and pick 4 filtered wheelers that we have while they don't have some things that some people might want to have on them are a lot better and much more complete than the filtered wheelers that are out there (available) for jackpot kinds of games such as for pick 4 (Tx2Step), pick 5, pick 6, MegaM and PowerBall.

I have taken a look are at least 2 filtered wheelers for jackpot kinds of games and they don't have much at all on them, a smart baby could have made better filtered wheelers than those people made.