Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida snags the 80m dollar Powerball Jackpot

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SilverLion.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
cbr$'s avatar - maren
Cordova,Al.
United States
Member #104482
January 15, 2011
4940 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Congratulation to the Florida winner. Some state had to walk off with the money sooner or later. You just have to be a good sport about random things. the lottery. We must not whine, it doesn't go our way.

United States
    Member #145267
    August 1, 2013
    1534 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2015, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

No matter what you say noise-gate, the facts are that the same places are winning over and over again.  So I chose not to be a part of it anymore.  I choose to place my money elsewhere and not too fund Powerball and Mega Millions anymore.  And that's what I'm saying noise-gate.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2015, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

The ONLY remedy to your being " tired of seeing the same places win over and over " is for you to pick the Correct Numbers. What you are indirectly saying is that people who are paying for their tickets just as you are are not Worthy to be winners, because of the State they reside in. That is ridiculous!

Now had the winner used counterfeit money to pay for their tickets and won....

There are no "correct numbers"  only people in the correct states ( places ), or in puerto rico.  The places that aren't worthy are usually blue states, that steal wealth from other states through the lottery.  The winners pages on the MM and PB websites don't lie, ( looking at jackpot wins only ).

Trump 2016!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4111 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2015, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

No matter what you say noise-gate, the facts are that the same places are winning over and over again.  So I chose not to be a part of it anymore.  I choose to place my money elsewhere and not too fund Powerball and Mega Millions anymore.  And that's what I'm saying noise-gate.

Choosing not to be part of it is fine- but people who are winning are using the same currency as you are.Either you got the winning numbers or not. It's got nothing to do with what l say Bear.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4111 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2015, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

There are no "correct numbers"  only people in the correct states ( places ), or in puerto rico.  The places that aren't worthy are usually blue states, that steal wealth from other states through the lottery.  The winners pages on the MM and PB websites don't lie, ( looking at jackpot wins only ).

That's thinking like an Imbecile. A few month's ago we had a jackpot winner from Colorado,  is that what you would define as a " correct place?"- how about the winner from Illinois,  is that an " incorrect" State? I can see why you didn't make it all the way  to the 3rd grade for nothing. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
            Member #145267
            August 1, 2013
            1534 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2015, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

noise-gate, this has nothing to do with using the same currency.  people in the same locations are winning and that's a fact.  And I have had enough of watching the same places win over and over again.

Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4111 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

noise-gate, this has nothing to do with using the same currency.  people in the same locations are winning and that's a fact.  And I have had enough of watching the same places win over and over again.

California has the largest State Population & in many ways more players contributing toward the pot- you don't hear them complaining about "  they should have won that jackpot & not someone from a lesser populated State".. It's a Gamble,  nothing more, nothing less. If you think mischief is afoot: bring your proof. The Balls are not intelligent,  they do not " decide" that certain numbers go to Florida or wherever. If you win or lose- live with it. 

United States
                Member #145267
                August 1, 2013
                1534 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2015, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Again noise-gate,  people in the same locations are winning and that is a fact.  And I have had enough of watching the same places win over and over again. Got it!

United States
                  Member #106134
                  February 13, 2011
                  806 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2015, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't see what the big deal here is, it's not like Florida wins that much or anything.

I'm happy that New York, New Jersey, and California totally got screwed over by Florida last night! LOL

Oh & Powerball needs to hurry up with that harder matrix before they go out of business.

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4111 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2015, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Again noise-gate,  people in the same locations are winning and that is a fact.  And I have had enough of watching the same places win over and over again. Got it!

My FINAL piece of advice to you is : Move to said locations.If you fail to win at that point,  then maybe it's YOU.If you fail to follow what l mean..Rent " Master and Commander- far side of the world" with Russell Crowe- there is a scene in there where there is no wind or rain for what seems ages " until" one of the crewman goes overboard.  Connect the Dots.

United States
                      Member #145267
                      August 1, 2013
                      1534 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2015, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

my final word to you noise-gate,  go preach to somebody who actually cares about what you say.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2015, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to the winner/s. Hurray!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Seattle Wa.
                          United States
                          Member #110461
                          May 4, 2011
                          10 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

I agree, they need to change the matrix and then maybe the jackpot will go above $100 million.

Ever since it became $2 a ticket the jackpots have been won more often.

I usually play win it gets $100 million or more.

It's time for Powerball to change or watch sales continue to fall.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                            Lavender Rocket

United States
                            Member #124616
                            March 16, 2012
                            2642 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

My FINAL piece of advice to you is : Move to said locations.If you fail to win at that point,  then maybe it's YOU.If you fail to follow what l mean..Rent " Master and Commander- far side of the world" with Russell Crowe- there is a scene in there where there is no wind or rain for what seems ages " until" one of the crewman goes overboard.  Connect the Dots.

YES!  ok its getting warm here... in a couple of months i will be MORE than happy to go overboard (with a life-jacket, bottle of wine, and an igloo-cooler filled with food) to promote more winners in the North-East.  (ok and rain)

But may I request a rescue prior to the wine running out?

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4111 Posts
                              Posted: April 12, 2015, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

YES!  ok its getting warm here... in a couple of months i will be MORE than happy to go overboard (with a life-jacket, bottle of wine, and an igloo-cooler filled with food) to promote more winners in the North-East.  (ok and rain)

But may I request a rescue prior to the wine running out?

lol...However request denied on the life jacket Max.