Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida snags the 80m dollar Powerball Jackpot

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SilverLion.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4146 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2015, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

my final word to you noise-gate,  go preach to somebody who actually cares about what you say.

You being Silly. This is a discussion forum & l exposed your weak argument. Live with it. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5770 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2015, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't bother me that it was won. I would really happy to win it Wednesday night.

Instant retirement!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #145267
      August 1, 2013
      1732 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2015, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that you have exposed is the hate if someone else's opinion is different from yours.  Stop being such a loser.  You have not won a jackpot and I doubt if you will ever win one.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4146 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2015, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that you have exposed is the hate if someone else's opinion is different from yours.  Stop being such a loser.  You have not won a jackpot and I doubt if you will ever win one.

No- You wrong. If you had half a brain that could fuction you could look at the majority of my Threads and SEE that they coming from a humorous  POV.If you can't take a joke - that's your problem. I welcome a discussion but from time to time l get folks like yourself who take themselves too seriously. Don't add your 2 cents to a discussion and then get pissed off when you don't like what the response is to your post.For some reason you are mightily confused. Btw- l am a loser- l used to weight 230 lbs on a 6'2" frame and dropped to 200lbs. Thanks for reminding me. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5770 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

There's that "hate" thing again. It could be said that you're the one "hating" because your opinion is different. Kinda like the shoe is on the other foot.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4146 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2015, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't bother me that it was won. I would really happy to win it Wednesday night.

Instant retirement!

Instant R here as well Rcb. I revised my retirement amount to $20 mil or thereabouts and they both close enough at this point. 

United States
              Member #145267
              August 1, 2013
              1732 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2015, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't find you funny at all!  Just like when you and the old guy accuse me of beginning the guy who had an argument with Todd.  I played along with that stating that I lived in Arizona.  yes I know how cliques work.  And again,  I don't find you funny at all.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10392 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2015, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

There are no "correct numbers"  only people in the correct states ( places ), or in puerto rico.  The places that aren't worthy are usually blue states, that steal wealth from other states through the lottery.  The winners pages on the MM and PB websites don't lie, ( looking at jackpot wins only ).

Really rich coming from you, pickone4me, since at one time when you were referred to the Winners Galleries to see how many people in how many different states had won you said MM and PB 'made that stuff up'.

Like all pathological liars, you have a very bad memory.

As for some others in this thread these oh so childish, "Wah wah wah somebody won the jackpot and it wasn't me" comments are pathetic.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4146 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2015, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I don't find you funny at all!  Just like when you and the old guy accuse me of beginning the guy who had an argument with Todd.  I played along with that stating that I lived in Arizona.  yes I know how cliques work.  And again,  I don't find you funny at all.

You don't have to find me funny. Anyways at the start of some of my threads l clearly state  " For Entertainment Purposes Only", why? because l know " some"  A-##$#%%%#' S will not know the difference. The  guy who had a disagreement with Todd was pickone, if l somehow pointed it out as it being you- l apologize.l mean it. See how mending fences can be so easy? l am in No clique here, l " bump" into people here and here only. If some ridiculous statement is made- saner heads will jump in to make their opinions known. That does not a clique make.

BTW- " that Old Man" you speak of is a Multimillionaire, thought you ought to know.

Go in Peace.

United States
                    Member #145267
                    August 1, 2013
                    1732 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2015, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

being a millionaire doesn't make the person right and I'm sure the old guy that I'm talking about is probably not a millionaire.  Also, pickone does not live Arizona.

Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4146 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

being a millionaire doesn't make the person right and I'm sure the old guy that I'm talking about is probably not a millionaire.  Also, pickone does not live Arizona.

Did l apologize or did l apologize.. or are you waiting for a cheque in the mail now? Let it Go.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                        Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2015, 8:46 am - IP Logged

lol...However request denied on the life jacket Max.

Bummer - I really dont think i can drink my wine without it.

United States
                          Member #145267
                          August 1, 2013
                          1732 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I don't want anything in the mail from you.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2015, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Ditto for me.  Ever notice when they start losing the argument,  they pull the "it was a joke" card to deflect and accuse others of not being able to take a joke?  It is very cowardly of them.

Trump 2016!

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4146 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2015, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Ditto for me.  Ever notice when they start losing the argument,  they pull the "it was a joke" card to deflect and accuse others of not being able to take a joke?  It is very cowardly of them.

There is a saying " Birds of a feather flock together"..l will add " so do idiot's". There is no argument here. I simply pointed out his stupidity.  I apologized to what he says my mistaking him for you pick.l am taking his word for it that l called him out wrongly.Which reminds me: you threw out a post under the news section calling me out..well guess what Sherlock, l called your bluff and exposed your lame brain thinking because you don't know the difference between computerized drawings & live drawings.You got "handed your hat" so to speak.Put that in your pipe & smoke it...another expression you ought to look up. 

BTW - who is " Them?"