Welcome Guest
You last visited October 21, 2017, 10:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 1 year ago by frenchie.

Page 64 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
coco$'s avatar - cheese
Virginia
United States
Member #124332
March 11, 2012
30 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Morning all,

I am having a problem with T-LEX  converting lexie numbers to the winning number in PB.

For 11/18 lexie number 4150947 it converts to 17-40-41-46-58 instead of 17-40-41-46-69 winning  number

Also 11/25 lexie number 4016362 converts to 16-29-53-57-59 instead of 16-29-53-58-69 winning number

Anyone else having this problem, am I doing something wrong?

Type

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    262 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2015, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Morning all,

I am having a problem with T-LEX  converting lexie numbers to the winning number in PB.

For 11/18 lexie number 4150947 it converts to 17-40-41-46-58 instead of 17-40-41-46-69 winning  number

Also 11/25 lexie number 4016362 converts to 16-29-53-57-59 instead of 16-29-53-58-69 winning number

Anyone else having this problem, am I doing something wrong?

The correct lexi numbers are 08612273 for PB on 11-18. I have also notice you posted 7 lexi positions rather than 8.  Look at bottom left and see which game you have loaded.

Get'er done.

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4366 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2015, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

COCO

Did you remove the old 5-59 power ball matrix using the game-manager then add the new PB-5691 matrix

also using the game-manager?   It looks to me that the program is using the 5-59 matrix values on the PB

5-69.  Remember all games have to be removed or added using game-manager.   Press H on the keyboard

and read the section on adding and removing games.  Make sure that you load a different game because 

you cannot remove the currently loaded game. 

The values you posted do not match mine at all.  Let me know if this does not fix the problem.

RL

coco$'s avatar - cheese
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #124332
        March 11, 2012
        30 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2015, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

COCO

Did you remove the old 5-59 power ball matrix using the game-manager then add the new PB-5691 matrix

also using the game-manager?   It looks to me that the program is using the 5-59 matrix values on the PB

5-69.  Remember all games have to be removed or added using game-manager.   Press H on the keyboard

and read the section on adding and removing games.  Make sure that you load a different game because 

you cannot remove the currently loaded game. 

The values you posted do not match mine at all.  Let me know if this does not fix the problem.

RL

Thanks RL!

I had the wrong matrix.  Its corrected now.

Thanks again.

Type

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          518 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2015, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I'm having a small issue about the PB game, I don't play it but looking at the previous post, I was with the older version so

I decided to change it to the new one, following your instructions then when I open the game I get this message.

And I have to click 2 or 3 time the Yes button to work but to me it's not good, something might not work somewhere down the line ?

What am I doing wrong ?

So I tried it couple time and each time this message came up !

So, I removed it and the software work fine.

What should I do to make it work ?

Thank you.

Frenchie.

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4366 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2015, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

Check to see how many lines is in your database.  The program has to have so many to work correctly.

I sent out a database for powerball with 1000 lines generated using a RNG.  I can't remember how many

lines are needed but I think 20 will allow the program to run.  Anything less then a few hundred won't 

give enough data to do much of anything.   Loading a game without using game manager will corrupt

the file structure of program.  Mine works without any problems.   The error message you are getting

means that the there is not enough data to load properly. 

RL

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              518 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you RL, for the quick response that is the problem, there is only 14 draws in this new PB game, so I will wait

until it generate 20+ games before I install it.

Thanks again.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                518 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2015, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I have an idea for coding the 3 digits to 2 digits.

The example below is from the Mega Millions 5/75.

The first digit will remain from 1 to 3

The second digit from 1 to 4 actually more 1 to 3, because the 4th one is only for one number only.

Here is how I rearrange the digits, see the picture for the one that don't have Excel, and the link for the Excel one.

I only used 8 draw, it's basically rearranging the digits in a different way.

Here the Excel link :

https://app.boxcn.net/s/xm29w1t5v4b6wms35c60pw9xm6er63q3

Code System.

0    121    11
                1    111    12
                2    122    13
                3    211    21
                4    221    22
                5    212    23
                6    222    24
                7    311    31
                8    321    32
                9    312    33

Well that's it, maybe this can work as well as the 3 digits code ?

Please leave some feed back, I like to know if this would help for selecting the digits , Thank you.

Frenchie.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  907 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2015, 5:08 am - IP Logged

I have an idea for coding the 3 digits to 2 digits.

The example below is from the Mega Millions 5/75.

The first digit will remain from 1 to 3

The second digit from 1 to 4 actually more 1 to 3, because the 4th one is only for one number only.

Here is how I rearrange the digits, see the picture for the one that don't have Excel, and the link for the Excel one.

I only used 8 draw, it's basically rearranging the digits in a different way.

Here the Excel link :

https://app.boxcn.net/s/xm29w1t5v4b6wms35c60pw9xm6er63q3

Code System.

0    121    11
                  1    111    12
                  2    122    13
                  3    211    21
                  4    221    22
                  5    212    23
                  6    222    24
                  7    311    31
                  8    321    32
                  9    312    33

Well that's it, maybe this can work as well as the 3 digits code ?

Please leave some feed back, I like to know if this would help for selecting the digits , Thank you.

frenchie

I think that no one is able to answer this question as to be able to do it you have to do a lot of testing. The aim of any conversion is to make taking any decision easier. So the question is do you find picking the right value easier using your idea or not? If yes, then it makes a lot of sense, if not then it does not move us too much forward. I think that the single most important issue is picking the right group so still step 1 and here any kind of help is very good. I find bias to be working quite ok for steps 2 & 3.

Adam

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4366 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2015, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

Not sure I am following what your doing.  The bottom line is the total choices vs number of choices that need to

be made.  With the steps, first choice 1 of 3, second choice 1 of 2, third choice = 1 of 2.  3*2*2=12 but two of the

step combos do not represent a value so it's 1 in 10 overall.   

Your method using x and y coordinates still has 10 overall choices so it's value would be based on if the choices

are easier to predict.  Early in this topic I think you suggested this and I mentioned that I had already tried it but

found predicting the values no easier.  What we need are prediction methods so if you have worked something out

then you should post that.  Not putting anything down here, it's just that you need to provide some information on

how predicting these verses the steps is easier or better.   I don't think the lottery is predictable so all we can do is

make a guess.   In my pick-5 there are 6 lexie digits and 18 total steps 12 of which are 50/50 choices.  I have had

several games where I missed 2 of the 18.   Picking one line from hundreds of thousands or even millions is not a

easy task but I think it's possible and the steps is just one tool.   Some times I don't use the steps at all as I have

tons of other programs to help me make choices.  If you find your method works better then that's great.

RL

x1  x2  x3

y = 1 1  2  3

y = 2 4  5  6

y = 3 7  8  9

y = 4    0

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4366 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2015, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Here is a pic of a older program that I converted to analyze lexie digits.  This program is based on

some very old digit master programs that I combined into one.  The wife did very well with the old

number versions so I decided to add them to t-lex.  I will test it a few days then upload a patch or

full install.

[PDND] = POSITIONAL DIGIT NEXT DRAW

[APND] = ALL POSITIONS NEXT DRAW

[OEND] = NOT ACTIVE YET

[TDND] = TWO DIGIT NEXT DRAW

[CHCD] = CHECK HITS COMBINED DRAWS

This program does a analysis based on which digits appeared most in the next game after the current 

digit hit.  It shows the Digit + number of hits + games out + average + history of skips.  The counts are

made using only the games that follow the current value.  For example using the pic below, the current

lexe first digit is (1).  The program first checks the entire database looking for first lexie digit (1) games.

The program then records all the values that hit in the next drawing.  The idea behind this is that the

higher hitting values have a better chance of showing in the next game but the current games out has

to be taken into consideration.   To do this one would look at the skips history and judge rather the

current skip indicates a good chance of showing in the next game.   Below we can see that a digit (0)

has showed 91 times in the next game after a digit (1).  It is currently one game out with a average skip

of 5.1.  We can see that for (0) to show in the next game after a skip of (1) has only accurred twice in the

history shown.  Here we might want to look at the second best hitting value and so on.  It's not perfect

but it does help when used against actual numbers so I thought it might be useful for lexies.  Currently

it has 4 different analysis options and one I am trying to convert to lexie.  The wife use to use the number

version and selected a couple numbers to wheel in each position.  Many times she could hit up to 3 correct

numbers in around 5 total choices.   Anyway it will be interesting to see how it works with the lexie.  It's now

in the testing stages and will upload it in the next few days.

RL

lexie-a

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        907 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2015, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Here is a pic of a older program that I converted to analyze lexie digits.  This program is based on

some very old digit master programs that I combined into one.  The wife did very well with the old

number versions so I decided to add them to t-lex.  I will test it a few days then upload a patch or

full install.

[OEND] = NOT ACTIVE YET

This program does a analysis based on which digits appeared most in the next game after the current 

digit hit.  It shows the Digit + number of hits + games out + average + history of skips.  The counts are

made using only the games that follow the current value.  For example using the pic below, the current

lexe first digit is (1).  The program first checks the entire database looking for first lexie digit (1) games.

The program then records all the values that hit in the next drawing.  The idea behind this is that the

higher hitting values have a better chance of showing in the next game but the current games out has

to be taken into consideration.   To do this one would look at the skips history and judge rather the

current skip indicates a good chance of showing in the next game.   Below we can see that a digit (0)

has showed 91 times in the next game after a digit (1).  It is currently one game out with a average skip

of 5.1.  We can see that for (0) to show in the next game after a skip of (1) has only accurred twice in the

history shown.  Here we might want to look at the second best hitting value and so on.  It's not perfect

but it does help when used against actual numbers so I thought it might be useful for lexies.  Currently

it has 4 different analysis options and one I am trying to convert to lexie.  The wife use to use the number

version and selected a couple numbers to wheel in each position.  Many times she could hit up to 3 correct

numbers in around 5 total choices.   Anyway it will be interesting to see how it works with the lexie.  It's now

RL

lexie-a

Craig

I think it's a very good idea to have that added.  I always have a look at in that simple version that is in Lexi program and many times it can give a good idea what is the best value to expect, especially when you are focused on 1 group only and look at those 3 or 4 values.

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          907 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2015, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Hi all

full install.

[OEND] = NOT ACTIVE YET

RL

lexie-a

Craig

One question. You've written that 0 has shown only twice at a skip of 1. Do I read it incorrectly as hitting 11 times at a skip of 1?

Thanks.

Adam

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4366 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2015, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Adam

No I am looking where digit 0 hit in consecutive games like 1  1  not 11.  most games we see (1)'s as single hits

where two (1)'s like the 1 1 means that it hit two games in a row.  There are only 2 of these in the data displayed.

The two digit next draw looks like it might provide some good information as to which digits to play but it does not

tell us which positions to play them.  I am thinking of adding another 2 number analysis that is position specific.

You might remember this program from the old dos-version of DM but I built several over the years and don't remember

if I ever sent you a copy.  It use to consist of 3 or 4 different 16-bit programs.   Also remember that the data is collected

in a non-standard way so it's hard to compare it against the game database.  I also have a DMP version shown below

I will send you but not sure if it's compatible with your version of DMP.   I am thinking of making one for P-3 and P-4

games as well.  Teresa is testing the lexie version for me and will see how it does over the next couple games.  I figure

she is the most familiar with the concept.

The DMP version look the same, just bigger

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4366 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2015, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Looks like number 7 and 41 and maybe 39  have a good chance of showing in the next MO 6-44 game but that's based

on looking at one pair.  This does not work every time.

RL

Page 64 of 98