Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 69 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3972 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2015, 10:47 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

All the recent stuff was added to give users more than one option to select the digits.  I personally prefer the steps

because many of them hit in runs of same values.   In my last 5-39 game 11 of the 18 step values repeated from the

previous game.  Four of the six values that changed were step-1's.    It's amazing to me how many step values repeat

from game to game and that the step-1 values are most likely to change. 

I mentioned this before but I think if people would study the steps in this manner and come up with a few base patterns

and then use the steps tool to fill in the blanks they would see a overall improvement.   Going through every step, every

game is boring and puts one on the fast track to burnout.   

Lets say that a person has a play budget of 5 lines per day and understands the concepts then I recommend trying the

following.  First run the new same/change option and print the page out.  Setting the font to (courier new) and font size

to 11 will allow everything to print on one page.  Study this data looking for something to use as a step template.  We 

can build however many we need to reach our play budget and each one will be a bit different.   Leave one step in each

position open.

Simple Example

_s s     _s s     _s s     _s s     _s s     _s s

Now using the step tool go through and select the open step values.  Here it would mean picking all 6 step-1 values but

the your base patterns will be different.  Changing even one value will change the numbers generated in the final process

so don't think you are using too many of the same value.  With a bit of studying one can build some good templates to use

and they should be good for many games.   Look at the same/change data before each game as you may see something

that would lead you to changing a base value. 

Think of it as letting the lottery come to you rather than you predicting the lottery.  Once you have your templates don't

give up on them.  The lines produced using the same template over and over will produce different lines/numbers every

game.  T-Lex is a JP software and was not intended to win more lower level prizes. 

Here is a list for the same/change totals for the last ten 5-39 games

Same           Change

1           11                   7

2           10                   8

3           12                   6

4            9                    9

5            7                   11

6           10                    8

7           11                    7

8           10                    8

9           10                    8 

10           8                   10

Study the data making counts that can be applied to the templates you build.   Build a few using different counts for

the number of same/change so to give the best coverage and allow yourself the option to make a few edits in the

final selections.

P.S.

Once you work with the steps for a while then you should be able to do the conversions to lexie digits in you head so

that the steps tool is only used to select the change values.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2015, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi, RL:

Thanks for your smart instructions!

Your T-Lex program indeed is different from the others in the current lotto market.

I do hope your program would be the best system which can beat the lotto games really in the world!

I will learn your great software further and focus on the 5/39 game to make some backtests.

Any results I will post here. Looking forward to your smart instructions again.

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Happy Holidays,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3972 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2015, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Here are the counts for the total number of step values that changed for 999 games.

Notice that 8,9,10,11 and 12 account for close to 75% of all games,  9 and 10 combined

account for close to 40%. 

RL 

change totals

1 = 0
         2 = 0
         3 = 0
         4 = 6
         5 = 14
         6 = 46
         7 = 95
         8 = 115
         9 = 189
         10 = 193
         11 = 137
         12 = 119
         13 = 58
         14 = 17
         15 = 7
         16 = 3
         17 = 0
         18 = 0

Same totals

1 = 0
       2 = 3
       3 = 7
       4 = 17
       5 = 58
       6 = 119
       7 = 137
       8 = 193
       9 = 189
       10 = 115
       11 = 95
       12 = 46
       13 = 14
       14 = 6
       15 = 0
       16 = 0
       17 = 0
       18 = 0

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2015, 3:20 am - IP Logged

Here are the counts for the total number of step values that changed for 999 games.

Notice that 8,9,10,11 and 12 account for close to 75% of all games,  9 and 10 combined

account for close to 40%. 

RL 

change totals

1 = 0
           2 = 0
           3 = 0
           4 = 6
           5 = 14
           6 = 46
           7 = 95
           8 = 115
           9 = 189
           10 = 193
           11 = 137
           12 = 119
           13 = 58
           14 = 17
           15 = 7
           16 = 3
           17 = 0
           18 = 0

Same totals

1 = 0
         2 = 3
         3 = 7
         4 = 17
         5 = 58
         6 = 119
         7 = 137
         8 = 193
         9 = 189
         10 = 115
         11 = 95
         12 = 46
         13 = 14
         14 = 6
         15 = 0
         16 = 0
         17 = 0
         18 = 0

Craig

One thing I wanted to ask referring to steps 2&3 s/c. Do you find better looking at pairs of them for positions or piece by piece? In other words say SS or S only?

Thanks

Adam

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I use a mixture of 1 2 and 3.   The same change is becoming my most used analysis tool.

Teresa and I decided to learn playing the daily games and so far making some good choices.

Last night we hit 2 digits in both games and in the correct positions.  We had a P-3 straight 

but played another line in it's place, my bad.

I decided to use the smaller games to learn on then go back to the number games.  Pick-3 is

like playing half my 5-39 as it only has 3 digits.  We play $.50 straight and 2 lines on P-3 and

up to 4-lines on P-4 so the cost is low.   Have you found it easier to pin down the digits?  We 

seem to be hitting more digits far more often.   I posted the scans below, I did not win but I

feel that with a little more work I can start hitting a couple times a week.  We have gotten a

couple 3 of 4 on p-4 playing on paper so I figure it's just a matter of time.   

RL

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2015, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I use a mixture of 1 2 and 3.   The same change is becoming my most used analysis tool.

Teresa and I decided to learn playing the daily games and so far making some good choices.

Last night we hit 2 digits in both games and in the correct positions.  We had a P-3 straight 

but played another line in it's place, my bad.

I decided to use the smaller games to learn on then go back to the number games.  Pick-3 is

like playing half my 5-39 as it only has 3 digits.  We play $.50 straight and 2 lines on P-3 and

up to 4-lines on P-4 so the cost is low.   Have you found it easier to pin down the digits?  We 

seem to be hitting more digits far more often.   I posted the scans below, I did not win but I

feel that with a little more work I can start hitting a couple times a week.  We have gotten a

couple 3 of 4 on p-4 playing on paper so I figure it's just a matter of time.   

RL

Hi RL,

I truly admire your analytical approach in data crunching, though the concepts behind is well understood, am just overwhelm by the graphics and numerous tabs(I may be getting old). I suggest you focus on only 'FRONT' pairs for P3 and P4, this will remove a lot of filters and conditions.

The format is 10P3  (1000), Front Pair reduces picks to 10 for straight bets.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3972 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Try something like this.  Break down the list into groups of 2 or 3 positions then looking only at those

positions make a total change/same count.   For the example below I am using the first 2 positions for

my 5-39.  Just write down the change value to the right of position B.   Next try to pick 2 values that look

the best to either repeat=s or change=c.   Next try to predict the total c's that will show in the next game.

Once you have this value then your choices for the rest are limited.  Lets say that you think that Lex-A

step-2 will change and Lex-B step-3 will be the same. 

lex A     Lex B

_ C _    _ _ S

Lex A    Lex B

--------------
              2 2 1    1 2 1
              --------------

c s s    c s c       c=3   <- count only the c values for the 2 positions. 
              s s c    c s s       c=2      and write them out to the right or even between
              s s c    c s s       c=2      the two positions would work better.
              c s s    s s c       c=2
              s c c    c s s       c=3
              c s c    c c s       c=4
              s c s    s s c       c=2
              s c s    c c c       c=4   
              s s s    c s s       c=1
              s c s    c s s       c=2
              c c s    c c s       c=4 

Now lets say that you believe the total c will be 2.  Looking at the above you see that we have used up one

of the c's so now you only to place one more C and then mark the rest as S =same.  It's normally easy to find

a couple steps out of 2 positions so mark them first.   You may be asking what if we think the total c count will

be either 2 or 3, simple, do a workout for both.   Use the steps bias and other tools to help you pin down a few

steps values and it does not matter which.   Keep in mind that Step-1 has 3 possible choices so it's more likely

to change overall.   Work your way through all the positions and work each one in the same manner.  You might

even work A and B then do B and C and compare the results.   If Step-1 is believed to be a C then you still have

to decide which digit to play but if C is step-2 or step-3 then just switch to the other digit.  What this amounts to

is finding a couple key digits then applying the total c value then the rest are just fill in the blank without needing

to analyze them.   This method is based on the c value chosen.  Hit that value and the rest is all down hill.  If working

2 positions does not work out well try using 3.  I find that if more than 3 are used then the total c value is harder

to predict.  This won't work every time but it seems to do far better than going through all the position/steps and

looking at every value.  Like I said if in doubt, make 2 choices for the c value and then wheel the results.   Think of it

as working from both ends.  Note!  Don't forget that step values 112 and 321 are not possible and if applied can

also cut down on the possible choices for filling in the blanks.

Hope this helps.

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3972 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

adobea

I think there are many little tidbits that can help, we just have to find them.  I feel I am so close on the

daily games I can taste it.  We get 2 digits in the correct positions almost every attempt but I am never

sure which 2.   I added the same/change to the DMP-DG version but have not had a chance to build a

install and upload it yet.  I will try to get it up in the next couple days.   I am sure it has a version of the

steps already so mostly it's just adding the printouts.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

adobea

If one were to apply the previous post to a pick-3 and then work on both the front and back pair and

cover the missing position, I think there would be a good chance of hitting on 20 lines.   I don't expect

it to work every time but I am sure if done correctly the wins would come on a regular basis.   I also

think it will do well working on the lexie.  I have never played the daily games and would say that I

have not purchased $100 in tickets in the last 30 years.  I kind of regret not studying these games

more.

Bang Head

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                    florida
                    United States
                    Member #136668
                    December 16, 2012
                    334 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

adobea

If one were to apply the previous post to a pick-3 and then work on both the front and back pair and

cover the missing position, I think there would be a good chance of hitting on 20 lines.   I don't expect

it to work every time but I am sure if done correctly the wins would come on a regular basis.   I also

think it will do well working on the lexie.  I have never played the daily games and would say that I

have not purchased $100 in tickets in the last 30 years.  I kind of regret not studying these games

more.

Bang Head

RL

rl anewyork has a excel in the folder of systems that track the p3 and p4 i use this but made changes as he used the first 4 hottest numbers per position so i changed that and he only tracked 20 games i track 100 i play the boxed and had 4 hits this week and only bye 5 tickets each draw. there is a set of 6 numbers in there that i use. i pick 2 of those with 1 that is missing from that group. check it out tinker with it and you can see how they hit.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

NMD

Thanks but I only play straight, a box hit just don't pay enough to peak my interest.  Sounds like you

have a good system though, keep it up. 

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                        florida
                        United States
                        Member #136668
                        December 16, 2012
                        334 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

that system is for str8s and when i play i only play 5 tickets but run them four times for 320.00 cost 20.00 just thought it may help you nail it.

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Try something like this.  Break down the list into groups of 2 or 3 positions then looking only at those

positions make a total change/same count.   For the example below I am using the first 2 positions for

my 5-39.  Just write down the change value to the right of position B.   Next try to pick 2 values that look

the best to either repeat=s or change=c.   Next try to predict the total c's that will show in the next game.

Once you have this value then your choices for the rest are limited.  Lets say that you think that Lex-A

step-2 will change and Lex-B step-3 will be the same. 

lex A     Lex B

_ C _    _ _ S

Lex A    Lex B

--------------
                          2 2 1    1 2 1
                          --------------

c s s    c s c       c=3   <- count only the c values for the 2 positions. 
                          s s c    c s s       c=2      and write them out to the right or even between
                          s s c    c s s       c=2      the two positions would work better.
                          c s s    s s c       c=2
                          s c c    c s s       c=3
                          c s c    c c s       c=4
                          s c s    s s c       c=2
                          s c s    c c c       c=4   
                          s s s    c s s       c=1
                          s c s    c s s       c=2
                          c c s    c c s       c=4 

Now lets say that you believe the total c will be 2.  Looking at the above you see that we have used up one

of the c's so now you only to place one more C and then mark the rest as S =same.  It's normally easy to find

a couple steps out of 2 positions so mark them first.   You may be asking what if we think the total c count will

be either 2 or 3, simple, do a workout for both.   Use the steps bias and other tools to help you pin down a few

steps values and it does not matter which.   Keep in mind that Step-1 has 3 possible choices so it's more likely

to change overall.   Work your way through all the positions and work each one in the same manner.  You might

even work A and B then do B and C and compare the results.   If Step-1 is believed to be a C then you still have

to decide which digit to play but if C is step-2 or step-3 then just switch to the other digit.  What this amounts to

is finding a couple key digits then applying the total c value then the rest are just fill in the blank without needing

to analyze them.   This method is based on the c value chosen.  Hit that value and the rest is all down hill.  If working

2 positions does not work out well try using 3.  I find that if more than 3 are used then the total c value is harder

to predict.  This won't work every time but it seems to do far better than going through all the position/steps and

looking at every value.  Like I said if in doubt, make 2 choices for the c value and then wheel the results.   Think of it

as working from both ends.  Note!  Don't forget that step values 112 and 321 are not possible and if applied can

also cut down on the possible choices for filling in the blanks.

Hope this helps.

RL

Craig

Thanks I will give it a try to see if it can work ok for me.

Adam

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3928 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2015, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

adobea

more.

Bang Head

RL

Limit your analysis to just front pairs, don't try to cover missing digits, the pool will take care of doubles and missing digits, eg if my front is 12x with the picks 120-121-122-123-124-125-126-127-128-129, 50cent straight bet is cost effective after 10 draws, why? The cost of $50 is still below the prize tag $250.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2015, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

NMD & adobea

Thanks MO pays $300 for pick-3 and $6K for pick-4

RL

Banana

Page 69 of 98