Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 75 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Dalton, MA
United States
Member #61815
June 5, 2008
83 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2016, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Winsum, thanks for your response. I live in Massachusetts. MA, NY, CT, VT, NH.

If I gain enough confidence wih the DPM program I'd like to try T-Lex, because as you may know Massachusetts has the Daily 5/35 that pays $100.000 But, that remains to be seen.

Thanks, John

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

John

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  Looks like winsum has offered to provide you the updated databases.

Your 5-35 sounds like the cat's meow and if I can offer one bit of advice it would be to settle on one game and

stick to it.  They all look the same when dealing with digits but each one has it's own little quirks and moving

around between different games spells disaster.  I started playing the P-4 for a few weeks and then returned

to my 5-39 and last night missed 90% of my choices.  I was confident in my choices and was thinking I had at

least a couple 3of5's in my 5 lines.  T-lex is a beast when it comes to learning how the data flows but if you stick

with a single game you will reach a point where it comes kind of natural.  Here is another tip, it's natural to want

to expand your selections to throw a bigger loop but this IMHO is another mistake.   Make solid choices and then

stick to them.  Playing more lines is not the answer and I suggest generating one line at a time and focus on the

first 3 or 4 digits.  In some games it's OK to skip the first digit and focus on the 2nd to 5th kind of like Adam is doing

but with your 5-35 you max lexie is 324623 so the first digit choices are 0,1,2 and 3.  Hitting the first 3 digits in this

game will give you a very good shot at a 3of5 with odds of 1 in 325.  I think very few will stick with it long enough

to do well so consider yourself warned, it's a tough row to hoe.   The first four digits give you odds of 1 in 3247 for

the 5-35 and the filter-2 will reduce the 100 lines down to less than 10 many games for a 4of5 hit.  3247/10000

is 32% so compared to a daily P-4 game your working with around 2/3 fewer lines.  The Filter-2 option can and does

trap the 5of5 from time to time but a 4of5 is guaranteed if you hit the first 4 lexie digits.  Play on paper at first and

always check any mistakes you may have made after the drawing which can help you improve your play.   One of the

hardest things we must do is forget our preconceived notions and trust the data.  It's a common thing for me and

I suspect for many others to try and make the data support what we think will hit.  This is a bad, very bad thing to

do and accounts for most losses.  Make small changes to the way you analyze the data looking for improvements as

you go.  Do hand workouts whenever possible as this seems to produce better choices then just looking at a computer

screen. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2016, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been working on a set of tools for the S/C option.  It's still in the works and will most likely be a

stand-alone add-on for T-Lex.  I am not sure yet what all to include but right now it offers a basic analysis

for the S/C data.  I also added the ability to set the step-1 values to W=wild, S=same, C=change and for

the brave the option to select a digit value of 1, 2 or 3.  This allows for pinning down the digit when a C

is expected in step-1.   Anyway, just wanted to give a update and may be adding a few more tools to aid

in our digit selections.  The pic below shows my streamlined version of the lexie program which is what I

use to test stuff but the new tool will look similar.

RL

sc-tool

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2016, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Here is the updated Mass 5/35 text file

https://copy.com/2RddQoJgWRzm3vSH

If you have T-Lex open and your current game is the MA535 game you will need to change to  another game.

Copy the text file above into the T-Lex "Games" folder and change the game back to the MA535 game.

Not sure what other files you needed other than this one.

As RL mentioned just play 1 game.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Also toying around with a step-sum tool to help narrow down the choices.  Digit-1 has a step-sum of 111=3

and digit-7 has a step-sum 311=5.  The sum values range from 3 to 6 and sum 5 seems to hit most often but

there are 4 digits with a step-sum of 5. 

RL

step-sum

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2016, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Another pic showing the SC history for the last 34 games color coded.  Another one of the wife's ideas.

Kind of pretty but not sure it will be much use.  Top row is lexie position 1 and bottom row is position 6 for

my 5-39.

sc color

Same data but for my 6-44

sc6

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2016, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Notice in the 6-44 data above the number of  CCS hits in each game, there were 4 in the last game and 8 games back 5 of the 7

were CCS.   CCS seems to be hot right now in this game.  Also in the last 20 games SCS has only hit 3 times,  these are the small

differences that make playing more than one game a problem.

RL

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: January 5, 2016, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I thought that perhaps a couple of screen shots might cast some light on the way I look at steps.

The last screen is the baseline. The rest show the values after highlighting 1,2 and 3 first values. Do not look at those 1's in column where the all the step values for step1-3  should be entered as I forgot to delete them. What is important here for the first value highlighted is the draw order of value 1 and 3. Value 1 though hits more than value 3 has a higher draw order than value 3. For me its one of the focal points. In screen shot with 2 highlighted values you can see that the difference between the more hitting value of 2 and 3 has diminished. In screen shot with 3 highlighted values the value of 3 beats the value of 2 hands down. For me step 1 value will be 3 for 90%. With step 2 and 3 values it's a bit different as only 2 are competing with each other but you have to look at the baseline and proportion of hits as you go along highlighting values.

Adam

213baseline

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2016, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Thanks for the tip, most of my misses are tied to step-1.  It's important to offset some values and adjust them before

making a final selection.  It's hard to write in detail how to move back and forth within the analysis because it kind of

spider webs into many sub-analysis within the same data set.  It can get to the point that it's too much to hold in my

head so I find myself cutting it short the deeper I go into the setup.  I wish I could code all these little observations into

a single set of data that was easy to view.  This is the type of data analysis I shoot for in my prediction tools but here

again the data points are so vast it's very difficult to go back and make all the comparisons needed to come to the best

selection possible.

RL

Dalton, MA
                    United States
                    Member #61815
                    June 5, 2008
                    83 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2016, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

RL, thanks for the sage advice. As tempting as 5/35 is, I know my limitations and will stick with P4 for now. But, this is a big but, maybe I could learn how to use T-Lex if I promise myself to not play until I fully understand what I'm seeing.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2016, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

jweber01

The daily game version of the software was created using the t-lex so the programs are very similar.

Once you master the daily game software you will already know most of what is needed for the T-lex.

The only real difference is the data analysis and a few of the tool layouts.  All my lottery programs have

a similar interface and once you learn how to use one it makes them all easier to understand.

RL

Dalton, MA
                        United States
                        Member #61815
                        June 5, 2008
                        83 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2016, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL, that's encouraging information.

John

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2016, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Thanks for the tip, most of my misses are tied to step-1.  It's important to offset some values and adjust them before

making a final selection.  It's hard to write in detail how to move back and forth within the analysis because it kind of

spider webs into many sub-analysis within the same data set.  It can get to the point that it's too much to hold in my

head so I find myself cutting it short the deeper I go into the setup.  I wish I could code all these little observations into

a single set of data that was easy to view.  This is the type of data analysis I shoot for in my prediction tools but here

again the data points are so vast it's very difficult to go back and make all the comparisons needed to come to the best

selection possible.

RL

Craig,

I would say that the format the data is presented in is crucial. It may either help or easily lead astray. The very fast verification of one's ideas is Game Mode which makes it possible to put our ideas and what we think is right to the test over many games in a short period of time.

Adam

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been working on a set of tools for the S/C option.  It's still in the works and will most likely be a

stand-alone add-on for T-Lex.  I am not sure yet what all to include but right now it offers a basic analysis

for the S/C data.  I also added the ability to set the step-1 values to W=wild, S=same, C=change and for

the brave the option to select a digit value of 1, 2 or 3.  This allows for pinning down the digit when a C

is expected in step-1.   Anyway, just wanted to give a update and may be adding a few more tools to aid

in our digit selections.  The pic below shows my streamlined version of the lexie program which is what I

use to test stuff but the new tool will look similar.

RL

sc-tool

Great Job! RL Thumbs Up

Based on the S/C data to add one or two the most strong tools such as Steps, NMD, ...etc in the same one screen

is very good idea!

In this way, we can synthetically analyze the multi-data easily and clearly to pin down the final selection

in the only one screen.

I believe firmly that the magic screen which is based on your smart strategies and successful experiences

should greatly improve the prediction of T-LEX!

I do hope you will finish the Smart Screen asap!

Thanks a lots, RL! You're a real genius!!!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
                              Member #116344
                              September 8, 2011
                              3919 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2016, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

John

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  Looks like winsum has offered to provide you the updated databases.

Your 5-35 sounds like the cat's meow and if I can offer one bit of advice it would be to settle on one game and

stick to it.  They all look the same when dealing with digits but each one has it's own little quirks and moving

around between different games spells disaster.  I started playing the P-4 for a few weeks and then returned

to my 5-39 and last night missed 90% of my choices.  I was confident in my choices and was thinking I had at

least a couple 3of5's in my 5 lines.  T-lex is a beast when it comes to learning how the data flows but if you stick

with a single game you will reach a point where it comes kind of natural.  Here is another tip, it's natural to want

to expand your selections to throw a bigger loop but this IMHO is another mistake.   Make solid choices and then

stick to them.  Playing more lines is not the answer and I suggest generating one line at a time and focus on the

first 3 or 4 digits.  In some games it's OK to skip the first digit and focus on the 2nd to 5th kind of like Adam is doing

but with your 5-35 you max lexie is 324623 so the first digit choices are 0,1,2 and 3.  Hitting the first 3 digits in this

game will give you a very good shot at a 3of5 with odds of 1 in 325.  I think very few will stick with it long enough

to do well so consider yourself warned, it's a tough row to hoe.   The first four digits give you odds of 1 in 3247 for

the 5-35 and the filter-2 will reduce the 100 lines down to less than 10 many games for a 4of5 hit.  3247/10000

is 32% so compared to a daily P-4 game your working with around 2/3 fewer lines.  The Filter-2 option can and does

trap the 5of5 from time to time but a 4of5 is guaranteed if you hit the first 4 lexie digits.  Play on paper at first and

always check any mistakes you may have made after the drawing which can help you improve your play.   One of the

hardest things we must do is forget our preconceived notions and trust the data.  It's a common thing for me and

I suspect for many others to try and make the data support what we think will hit.  This is a bad, very bad thing to

do and accounts for most losses.  Make small changes to the way you analyze the data looking for improvements as

you go.  Do hand workouts whenever possible as this seems to produce better choices then just looking at a computer

screen. 

RL

hardest things we must do is forget our preconceived notions and trust the data.  It's a common thing for me and I suspect for many others to try and make the data support what we think will hit. 

I hope this valuable advice sinks in, we always look for comfort zones so it is difficult forgo  our bias.

Page 75 of 98