Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 73 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2015, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Craig

I wanted to ask about something. Filter 2 in T-lex works really good, but it does not work at all if the first position is left running wild. Do you think the filter could work equally good with the first position not filled?

Thanks.

Adam

Craig

I think I've found an answer to it. It seems there's a way to do it. Putting 1 digit in positions 2-5 and 3 digits in the last positions should work ok. As a result we should get ar. 10 sets with a good hit among them, provided the digits are correct.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4060 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2015, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Filter 2 is a line optimizer and was intended as a automated last step when playing straight lexie

values such as setting the first 4 values and letting the last 2 run wild.  In this type of setup the

program will reduce to the fewest lines possible and guarantee at least one 4of5, 5of6 etc..  If

the lines are generated with split digits then it takes many more lines to cover.

Any correct lexie digit setup will produce a JP but the filter-2 option will be less effective in reducing 

those lines.  It's impossible to optimize a pool of numbers for a JP hit so the best guaranteed prize

will always be limited to a JP - 1 level prize.  It is however always possible that the optimizer will hit

the JP, just not guaranteed. 

The setup you mention will produce 6*1*10*10*1*3=1800 unfiltered lines for my 5-39.  The optimizer

reduced to 793 with 1ea 4of5 and 15ea 3of5 and 85ea 2of5 for a total of 101 prize paying tickets so

any line played from that pool has a 1 in 793 / 101 = 7.85 chance of winning a prize.   The overall odds

of winning a prize is 1 in 8.77 so it does increase one's chances of winning something. 

It's easy to become discouraged playing the lexie but hitting the first 4 digits gives us better odds than

a standard P-4 depending on the matrix.  Hitting the first four lexie digits in a 5-39 gives us odds of 1 in

5757 vs 1 in 10,000 for a standard P-4 and in almost all games the filter-2 will reduce to less than 10 with

at least one 4of5 and several 3of5 prizes plus a shot at the JP.   If looking at the odds and the payout for

a P-4 box vs the 5-39 lower level prize payouts then the 5-39 offers better odds of winning a prize.

We do need better tools for predicting/selecting which digits to put into play but it's always going to be a

guessing game.  I hate to loose even when playing on paper but I don't under estimate the odds for what

we are trying to do.  I can't predict anything but I seem to be able to make some good guesses.

In my P-4 test play I have gotten a couple str8 hits so far and I am up over $5K after ticket cost.  I will paper

play for two weeks and if everything goes well then I will go live.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      887 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2015, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Filter 2 is a line optimizer and was intended as a automated last step when playing straight lexie

values such as setting the first 4 values and letting the last 2 run wild.  In this type of setup the

program will reduce to the fewest lines possible and guarantee at least one 4of5, 5of6 etc..  If

the lines are generated with split digits then it takes many more lines to cover.

Any correct lexie digit setup will produce a JP but the filter-2 option will be less effective in reducing 

those lines.  It's impossible to optimize a pool of numbers for a JP hit so the best guaranteed prize

will always be limited to a JP - 1 level prize.  It is however always possible that the optimizer will hit

The setup you mention will produce 6*1*10*10*1*3=1800 unfiltered lines for my 5-39.  The optimizer

reduced to 793 with 1ea 4of5 and 15ea 3of5 and 85ea 2of5 for a total of 101 prize paying tickets so

any line played from that pool has a 1 in 793 / 101 = 7.85 chance of winning a prize.   The overall odds

of winning a prize is 1 in 8.77 so it does increase one's chances of winning something. 

It's easy to become discouraged playing the lexie but hitting the first 4 digits gives us better odds than

a standard P-4 depending on the matrix.  Hitting the first four lexie digits in a 5-39 gives us odds of 1 in

5757 vs 1 in 10,000 for a standard P-4 and in almost all games the filter-2 will reduce to less than 10 with

at least one 4of5 and several 3of5 prizes plus a shot at the JP.   If looking at the odds and the payout for

a P-4 box vs the 5-39 lower level prize payouts then the 5-39 offers better odds of winning a prize.

We do need better tools for predicting/selecting which digits to put into play but it's always going to be a

guessing game.  I hate to loose even when playing on paper but I don't under estimate the odds for what

we are trying to do.  I can't predict anything but I seem to be able to make some good guesses.

In my P-4 test play I have gotten a couple str8 hits so far and I am up over $5K after ticket cost.  I will paper

RL

RL,

Thanks for your great explanations about Fit 2!

I think the Fit 2 is really important filter for reducing the huge sets successfully.

But I'm still confused about how and when to use Fit 2 correctly.

Also, I can not find some tips from H key (Instruction key) and Videos from the Thread.

Could you tell us about the use further by using a live example such MO539 in detail?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing again!!!

Happy Holidays,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2015, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Adam

RL

Craig

Actually that's the setup I meant. It should give around 30 sets depending on digit selections prior to filtering. From what I've seen Filter 2 is also effective for that kind of setup.

Adam

lexie

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4060 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2015, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Hope you played those numbers.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2015, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Adam

Hope you played those numbers.

RL

Craig

Unfortunately I didn't. I didn't make it to the retailer. The winner was among 10 sets left after the reduction.

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4060 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2015, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Adam

Maybe next time.

RL

Lyon
                France
                Member #136722
                December 17, 2012
                44 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2015, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Dear, RL

As my english is a bit  rusted I will try for this end of year to be the most simple.

I appreciate your work with Tyrasnnosorus and wish to add a small contribution, if this could help, or give some point of view.

I use this tools for 5/49 game which gives me 7 digit to play.

To choose my digits I use your s/c and NMD option

All the time I have to hesitate between several combinations to wheel but of course with a large amount of possible choice

So I wonder why not separate your wheels in by exemple 3 choices : Probable, Possible, Certain

Certain = 1 choice, Probable = 2 choices, Possible = 3 choices of digit

If I choose your wheel with let's say : 2certain, 2probable and 3 possible I come with more than 100 lines, but it is possible to play the same with less than 19 lines.

See below how it fit

A02451Choice A
                B411XXChoice B
                C55590Choice C
                1BBCAA=41551
                2BBACC=41490
                3CCCAC=55550
                4CCBCA=55191
                5AACCA=02591
                6BABAC=42150
                7CAAAA=52451
                8ACACC=05490
                9ACBAA=05151
                10ABAAC=01450
                11CBBCA=51191
                12BABCC=42190
                13BCACA=45491   
                14ABACC=01490
                15CCCCC=55590
                16CCBAC=55150
                17BCAAC=45450
                18BAACC=42490
                19ABCAC=01550

more orless the same with by an other example with 7 probable (7X2 digits)

With only 16lines ( in your process  it come with 70 lines and 36 after filter )

1078692Choice 1
                0951533Choice 2
                1111122=1078633
                2222121=0951632
                1212111=1971692
                1112221=1071532
                2212222=0971533
                1122122=1051633
                1221221=1958532
                2121112=0058693
                2122211=0051592
                2111121=0078632
                1121111=1058692
                2112112=0071693
                1111212=1078593
                2211211=0978592
                1222212=1951593
                2121222=0058533

The question is do you think it could be implémented in your RL-Magic?

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2015, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Guys

Happy New Year to all of you and your families!

Adam

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Guys

Happy New Year to all of you and your families!

Adam

Hi,RL,Winsum,Nomyday,Adam and all:

Thanks for your great program and strategies!

Happy New Year to you and your families!!!

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4060 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2015, 10:33 am - IP Logged

jig69

I am working on a new wheel.  It's not the same as you describe above but may offer some interesting results.

I am testing it on P-4 but it should not be difficult to apply it to the lexie.  I am not sure if I understand exactly

what you are doing but the new wheel I am testing offers the user the choice of entering several digits and then

assigning options as to how each digit is used.  Some can be set to hit by position and others can be set as key

digits without regard to position and others can be set wild where they can be used as fillers.  The wheel offers

the user the option as to limit the number of fillers within a single line so it will be interesting to see the output.

The wheel should hit more positional digits but not sure how many lines will be generated.   Many times I have

most of the correct digits just a couple will be in the wrong position.  This wheel should fix that problem and still

stay within budget, but won't know for sure without more testing.  If it does well for P-4 then I will apply it to the

t-Lex program.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4060 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Adam

The wife missed the 5-39 last night by 3 step values and only played 1 line.  She missed step-1 on digit #2

and played a 2-1-1 and it was a 1-1-1.  Had she changed that one digit she would have hit the first 5 lexie

digits on one line for a 4of5 match. 

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4060 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2015, 10:41 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

Happy new year to you and yours, same goes out to everyone.

RL

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2015, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Craig

Teresa is unbelievable. Playing one line and being so close is admirable. She will do and on her terms.

Adam

Lyon
                              France
                              Member #136722
                              December 17, 2012
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged
                              Thank you for your answer,

As we have no p3 / 4 here so I expect that will come in a version for the famous T-Lex that I often use with unfortunately too many games to play.

That's why I thought that a reduction like this one could be interesting, as it gives me often 3 or 4 number.
                              the one I use the most (on paper) is composed of 4 X 3 numbers within 9 lines:
                              A2421
                              B6016
                              C7343
                              1BCCB6346
                              2CBAC7023
                              3ACBA2311
                              4CACA7441
                              5AAAB2426
                              6BABC6413
                              7ABCC2043
                              8CBBB7016
                              9BBAA6021

Well that said, we are all in preparation for the new year eve and offers to seeing you next year, so I have to force myself ....
                              Best regards to all .

Page 73 of 98