Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 76 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3972 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2016, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

I once read somewhere that a genius is someone that is driven by forces beyond his/her control.

If that's what you mean then maybe, I think genius is more a incurable disease that drives people

to abandon everything in search of something that may not even exist.  The Borderline insane.

Anyway, thanks for the complement, however misplaced.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

I once read somewhere that a genius is someone that is driven by forces beyond his/her control.

If that's what you mean then maybe, I think genius is more a incurable disease that drives people

to abandon everything in search of something that may not even exist.  The Borderline insane.

Anyway, thanks for the complement, however misplaced.

RL

Hi, RL:

I'm so sorry for the confusion!

My intention is to praise your program and your intelligence

but I didn't expect that lets you unhappy.

I need to improve my English further in the future.

Thanks for your great program and sincere sharing again!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

However,

I have understood the derogatory sense about the word of "genius" now.

Thanks for RL's explanation and sorry about that.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3972 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2016, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

I was not offended at all, I was just mentioning that many people who are considered a genius don't have

much of a life, at least not like most people.  Some people are considered a genius because they are very

well educated and in such cases, they are, well,  just very well educated.  Some have eidetic memory and are

also considered genius but this is not always true.  A true genius is a person who seems to have questions

not many would ask and even fewer would attempt to solve.  Some people are born with the ability to learn

without much effort and these too are considered genius.   These people are gifted not geniuses, a monkey can

be taught to do some amazing things but that does not make it a genius.  A genius IMHO is a person who's work

is so far removed from the rest of us we often can't begin to understand it.   Einstein was a true genius but  there

were people who  were smarter and others who produced some very impressive stuff but many of these used their

education to  achieve the results.  Einstein's genius was that he knew the result before he was able to prove it

mathematically,  I read somewhere that he hated mathematicians.       

"Since the mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity, I do not understand it myself anymore. Albert Einstein"

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Dalton, MA
          United States
          Member #61815
          June 5, 2008
          83 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm not ready for T-Lex yet. Could you send the Massachusetts P4 results?

Thanks

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

I was not offended at all, I was just mentioning that many people who are considered a genius don't have

much of a life, at least not like most people.  Some people are considered a genius because they are very

well educated and in such cases, they are, well,  just very well educated.  Some have eidetic memory and are

also considered genius but this is not always true.  A true genius is a person who seems to have questions

not many would ask and even fewer would attempt to solve.  Some people are born with the ability to learn

without much effort and these too are considered genius.   These people are gifted not geniuses, a monkey can

be taught to do some amazing things but that does not make it a genius.  A genius IMHO is a person who's work

is so far removed from the rest of us we often can't begin to understand it.   Einstein was a true genius but  there

were people who  were smarter and others who produced some very impressive stuff but many of these used their

education to  achieve the results.  Einstein's genius was that he knew the result before he was able to prove it

mathematically,  I read somewhere that he hated mathematicians.       

"Since the mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity, I do not understand it myself anymore. Albert Einstein"

RL

Hi, RL:

Thanks for your sincere and detail annotation about the word "Genius"!

I have gotten the comprehensive understanding for the word now.

And I can not get it from the general dictionary.

Appreciate greatly, RL!

Best regards,

lb

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2016, 8:01 am - IP Logged

I'm not ready for T-Lex yet. Could you send the Massachusetts P4 results?

Thanks

Close DMP-DG1 program if open.

Download the following 2 files below:

Zip file containing all the Pick 3 games

Draws updated through Jan 5 2015

https://copy.com/yyzC2WVVY2u92OJE

Zip file containing all the Pick 4 games

Draws updated through Jan 5 2015

https://copy.com/cF47aAbb6J1NzQXT

Download the 2 zip files from the links above and unzip them into the P3-Games

and P4-Games folders.

The Pick 4 games are ready to use with the exception of the Combined draws game

for Mass. Pick 4.

The Mass Pick 4 combined draw text file is located in the "custom" folder as

MA4C.TXT

Change the name MA4C.TXT to CU4M.TXT or CU4E.TXT and place it in the Games

folder.  The CU4M.TXT and CU4E.txt are "Custom" file names.

The Pick 3 will be a little more involved.

Go to the P3-Games folder and open the Custom folder.

Inside the Custom folder you will see the following game text files for Mass.

MA3FD.TXT = Mass. Pick 3 Front 3 Midday Game

MA3BD.TXT = Mass. Pick 3 Back 3 Midday Game

MA3FE.TXT = Mass. Pick 3 Front 3 Evening Game

MA3BE.TXT = Mass. Pick 3 Back 3 Evening Game

MA3C.TXT = Mass. Pick 3 Combined Draws (Midday Front & Back, Evening Front &

Back)

You will need to change the name(s) of the Pick 3 Mass, game files and place

them in the Games folder.  You will need to keep track of what text file is

which when you place them in the "Games" folder.

If you just want to use the combined draws just change the existing file name

MA3C.TXT to CU3E.TXT or CU3M.TXT and save it to the "Games" folder.

If you want to use the individual game files for example, MA3FD.TXT (Mass. Front

3 Midday Draws) you can re-name this file CU3M.TXT and save it to the "Games"

folder.

You could also create a Backup Files Folder and create sub folders called Mass

Pick 3 Front Midday, Mass Pick 3 Back Midday, Mass Pick 3 Front Evening, Mass

Back 3 Evening,  Then save each of the Custom text files in each of the new

sub-folders.

Dalton, MA
                United States
                Member #61815
                June 5, 2008
                83 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2016, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks Winsum!

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2016, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

jweber01

If you have the latest draw-file then you can also just copy and paste the needed lines to the

existing file then restart the program.  Make sure the new lines are in the correct order with the

latest game on top.  I think one could use LP to get the needed lines but not sure of the format

but it should be easy to change to match the existing format before saving.  Just saying,

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2016, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Here are the s/c color charts for PB and MM for the next drawing.  These might help with using the s/c option

so I thought I would post them.  These show the s/c values for 34 games.  The top row is position-1 and the

bottom is position 8.  You can right click the image and save it to you computer for later reference when building

your setup.

RL 

Mega millions

mega millions

Power ball

power ball

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      860 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2016, 5:27 am - IP Logged

Guys

I've noticed a couple of patterns that can be identified in step one and if done correctly it should help in selections. Say the first 3 values in your data are as follows:

1. 1(3)31...
                      2. 23(1)3..
                      3. 3(1)32..
                      4. 3(1)22.. 
                      5. 222...

When you use actual draws or Game Mode you can find what happens most of the time within those patterns. Whenever you see 1 it can also be 3 and the other way round.

Adam

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2016, 6:32 am - IP Logged

One thing I forgot to add. The above is not applicable to the first position in cases where there's a great disproportion between the number of hits between groups 1, 2 and group 3. It requires a different approach which is much of a gamble.

Adam

Horwood NL
                          Canada
                          Member #70613
                          February 6, 2009
                          296 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2016, 8:22 am - IP Logged

RL

Would it be possible to have the Check button , in stead of just the last draw , right click to select any draw at least back to one of the last 10 (or more) draws in the history . I think this would give you a better idea of how your group of numbers you come up with did in the past . I find most times , very few of the numbers repeat from the last game . On average , in our 649 game , all the numbers repeat in the last 28 draws .

GW

Dalton, MA
                            United States
                            Member #61815
                            June 5, 2008
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2016, 10:15 am - IP Logged

RL, is there a tutorial or LP page with instructions for using DMP?

John

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2016, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Gwoof

I think you can R-click the check button then enter the numbers to check.  The L-click option uses the last

game updated.

RL

Page 76 of 98