Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 81 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11116 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Adam

I hit three of the eight steps but they were scattered so it did not help much.  I tried and tried to come up

with something but the more I worked on it the less faith I had in my selections.  I did a DMP setup and was

sure that group-a and group-b would not show.  It seems that everything went the other way but there is

not that many games to work with.  I did best with the S/C data but it was not enough.  PB has 8 digits and

I have enough problems hitting the first 4 of 6 for my 5-39.  I may need to go back to pre-school and play the

pick-3 and work my way up.   The huge PB jackpot was a distraction for me and I glad it's over.  I did manage 

to break even but the wife lost $6.00.  I guess it was worth it for the excitement it gave but still glad it's over.

Have you ever considered making a video and explain the thought processes you use.  I tried but gave up as

it would be several hours long.  I have been getting good results with the S/C data then using the Steps to

fill in the blanks.  I also try to build one line using steps only and sometimes it does very well.  When using the

steps on the daily game I get box hits where with the S/C data I get more straight digits.  Not sure why this is

but I do.  I am working on a S/C predictor and will post about it later depending on the results.

RL

I've been so busy I have not even used the program.  I'll watch the video etc.. I opened up the program and have no clue.   Does it work for p3?  And could I use it for the NM PICK 1-37?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

LB

There are two programs going around right now, the DMP-DG is a daily game software and the T-Lex is a

number game software.  Both are very similar but there are a few differences.  You can view the instruction

file by running T-Lex then press the letter H on the Keyboard.  The instructions are a bit dated but should

get you up and running.  I suspect the program will be a quite a bit different than what your use to playing

so it may take some time to pick up.  If you current methods are working for you then you may want to stick

with what your doing.  Lexie digits are hard to hit at least for the number games, the daily games, mainly

pick-4 seem to be easiest.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Horwood NL
      Canada
      Member #70613
      February 6, 2009
      296 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2016, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

RL
      I was wondering how much difference there would be in the results in your T-Lex program if the history for the game you are playing was in the order in which the balls come out of the machine instead of in number sequence.I tried loading the game I play history in the ball drop order but T-Lex wouldn't accept it. Is there any chance that could be changed to accept a ball drop history ? It would be interesting to see how the Steps, N-M-D and S & C programs react to that type of history .

Thanks
         GW

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof

The T-lex program uses lexicographical index numbers so it would not change anything in the analysis. 

Even if you put the numbers in the order they were drawn the lexie would still be the same.  I am still

looking for ways to better select the lexie digits but not making much headway. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11116 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

LB

There are two programs going around right now, the DMP-DG is a daily game software and the T-Lex is a

number game software.  Both are very similar but there are a few differences.  You can view the instruction

file by running T-Lex then press the letter H on the Keyboard.  The instructions are a bit dated but should

get you up and running.  I suspect the program will be a quite a bit different than what your use to playing

so it may take some time to pick up.  If you current methods are working for you then you may want to stick

with what your doing.  Lexie digits are hard to hit at least for the number games, the daily games, mainly

pick-4 seem to be easiest.

RL

Thanks rl.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2016, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Guys

I made my first video ever. It has lots of flaws to name a few :

• I forgot about the cursor,
            • Didn't remove the background,
            • The image should have been bigger than it is,
            • Last, but not least the actual recording that makes sense lasts ar. 18-19 minutes, the remaining part is just nothing. I should have stopped it at the right moment and I didn't.

Anyway if you can live with those shortcomings it should give you some idea about how I pick the values.

Here is the link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj3qpvd6uozvzhd/Lexis.mp4?dl=0&preview=Lexis.mp4

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
              United States
              Member #49750
              February 13, 2007
              439 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2016, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Guys

I made my first video ever. It has lots of flaws to name a few :

• I forgot about the cursor,
              • Didn't remove the background,
              • The image should have been bigger than it is,
              • Last, but not least the actual recording that makes sense lasts ar. 18-19 minutes, the remaining part is just nothing. I should have stopped it at the right moment and I didn't.

Anyway if you can live with those shortcomings it should give you some idea about how I pick the values.

Here is the link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj3qpvd6uozvzhd/Lexis.mp4?dl=0&preview=Lexis.mp4

Adam

Excellent video and very easy to understand! I will use your suggestions. Thanks Adam!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2016, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Adam

A+ video.  I just realized that even although we have been communicating for many years now this is the

first time to hear your voice.  When I make a video I feel so pressured to get it right that I end up sounding

like a babbling idiot.  I commend you on your use fo the English language and your video was very soothing

as well as informative.   Big thumbs up, looking forward to the next one.

RL Thumbs Up

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2016, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Excellent video and very easy to understand! I will use your suggestions. Thanks Adam!

Thanks adulane for your nice words.

Thanks to frenchie I got a little bit more friendly version with redundancies cut out of it . Here's the new link :

https://app.boxcn.net/s/bv4mtzsn0kzzfy4prq7hqpt4985r5i9m

Putting it all in a nutshell, there's a couple of things which should be taken into consideration :

• look at the baseline,
                  • draw order is almost as important as the number of hits
                  • the format the data is in may or may not help you
                  • test your ideas either deleting some games and then trying to find the correct values or use Game Mode if you only can

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2016, 3:20 am - IP Logged

Adam

A+ video.  I just realized that even although we have been communicating for many years now this is the

first time to hear your voice.  When I make a video I feel so pressured to get it right that I end up sounding

like a babbling idiot.  I commend you on your use fo the English language and your video was very soothing

as well as informative.   Big thumbs up, looking forward to the next one.

RL Thumbs Up

Craig

Thanks a lot. The first thing I told myself was: you old idiot do not try to sound impressive or be focused on making it immaculate just make it easy to understand for those who are going to watch it so that it can help and not confuse them.

I believe that sticking to one way of looking at the data can really help. It does not work all the time and 100% as we have to expect some weird things in lottery, but it's worth it at the end of the day.

Adam

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2016, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Adam

Your your presentation was outstanding and really drew me in.  When I was in college one of

my professors told me I was gifted with "the voice."  I never really understood what he was

referring to but I would say that you possess the gift of communication.   Well done my friend.

RL

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                        NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2016, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks adulane for your nice words.

Thanks to frenchie I got a little bit more friendly version with redundancies cut out of it . Here's the new link :

https://app.boxcn.net/s/bv4mtzsn0kzzfy4prq7hqpt4985r5i9m

Putting it all in a nutshell, there's a couple of things which should be taken into consideration :

• look at the baseline,
                        • draw order is almost as important as the number of hits
                        • the format the data is in may or may not help you
                        • test your ideas either deleting some games and then trying to find the correct values or use Game Mode if you only can

Adam

Great work, Adam!Thumbs Up

Thanks for your smart strategy and sincere sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                        • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                        • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11116 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2016, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

If I get time I'll see how this program works.

Go patriots!!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2016, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

I've made another one in the hope that perhaps a couple of things might sink in that way a bit better.

Bear in mind that games may run differently and some might not subscribe to that way of " thinking" while others very much so. Only testing will tell which is true.

Here's the link to it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuemrygte4jcn77/2016-01-21%2020-54-04.mp4?dl=0&preview=2016-01-21+20-54-04.mp4

Adam

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                              NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              886 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2016, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

I've made another one in the hope that perhaps a couple of things might sink in that way a bit better.

Bear in mind that games may run differently and some might not subscribe to that way of " thinking" while others very much so. Only testing will tell which is true.

Here's the link to it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuemrygte4jcn77/2016-01-21%2020-54-04.mp4?dl=0&preview=2016-01-21+20-54-04.mp4

Adam

Hi, Adam:

Thanks for your excellent video!

This is a real smart strategy for using Game Mode!

However, I'm not sure why I can not download the video (including the last dropbox Video)

even though I have an account of Dropbox. But I can download your Box video smoothly.

Could you send a Box version of your second Video here like your first Video if convenient?

Thanks for your sincere sharing again!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                              • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                              • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

Page 81 of 98