Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 83 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Guys,

Most of the time highlighting 2 or 3 values should give you a pretty good idea what group to expect to hit. However when you see a string like this : 222, 333 or similar that's getting trickier. I will try to find a few examples of such strings to give you an idea what might be happening next.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3983 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2016, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I only play the lexie on my 5-39, sometimes the wife plays the 6-44.  Lately I have been playing the P-4 off and on

but think I will give that up unless I can figure out how to increase my wins.  I did take a couple stabs at the big PB

jackpot but used the s/c chart for that.   I am also having serious thoughts about quitting the lottery altogether.  Just

don't enjoy playing anymore. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      860 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2016, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I only play the lexie on my 5-39, sometimes the wife plays the 6-44.  Lately I have been playing the P-4 off and on

but think I will give that up unless I can figure out how to increase my wins.  I did take a couple stabs at the big PB

jackpot but used the s/c chart for that.   I am also having serious thoughts about quitting the lottery altogether.  Just

don't enjoy playing anymore. 

RL

Craig

If it's no fun anymore then perhaps you need to sit back for a while and give it some time. If after a few weeks there's no chemistry between you and lottery then maybe you need a longer break. I think that it's a pity as you are one of those few who can do it.

Adam

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3983 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2016, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Adam

It's more than that, I was just thinking and I don't think I played my 5-39 game 10 times total last year.

The P-4 still has some attraction but a week or so back I did some odds calculations on the daily games

and did not like what I found.   I have been slowly drifting away from the lottery for a couple years now

and think it might be time to make the final break.  Add to that, my lost interest in programming and it

makes me even more sure it's time to quit.  Turn it over the the next generation of lottery players. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3983 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2016, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Just babbling on here but my introduction into programming was back in 1983 while taking electronics

classes.  That's 33 years I have been writing code and the lottery stuff is just a hobby.  I guess that I

have written at least a  thousand apps in that time.   I feel old and antiquated, maybe I am just ran

down but like I said above I think it's more than that. 

RL

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2016, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Just babbling on here but my introduction into programming was back in 1983 while taking electronics

classes.  That's 33 years I have been writing code and the lottery stuff is just a hobby.  I guess that I

have written at least a  thousand apps in that time.   I feel old and antiquated, maybe I am just ran

down but like I said above I think it's more than that. 

RL

I was a tech also,  hang in there.  A couple of big p4 wins will put you in the right frame of mind..  I backtested your p4 with my (my generation program and there are hits).

Sad Cheers

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2016, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you for guiding me to this Game Mode system in T-Lex.   I will start using it for my training.

I'm also sad in what you write in your last posts, because your the ONLY person on this LP website that create and

provide software to play the lottery, for everybody in the world, your also the fire that keep all of us going in this lottery journey.

NO ONE ELSE  in this LP website do what you do, and for that I truly thank you, for all those hours, weeks, years

spent on programming, make videos etc... explaining how your software works, responding posts.

IMHO, the big problem is that so many people could contribute to help with ideas etc... to increase interest in

the system created at the time, the more we are the better and faster the result will.

I feel the same at time, burned out and not interested anymore in lottery at all, then this feeling goes away and I start again.

I don't think I will ever drop the lottery, it's a big hobby for me for so many years, and feel even stronger now with RL software

than before, that  I can hit the JP and will, that motivate me even more.

To me, the key of winning is the union, to make some small team and work together into finding the value for what ever system

we will be using, looking at Adam, he is alone and miss it multiple time, I bet you anything than, if Adam would have couple more guys like

himself they would have had win already few times over, we all have our life to live for and I'm like every body else no difference, I can't

spent to much money on playing, but been at multiple players ( Max 4 per team ) we would be able to discuss via email or Skype, why this

value and not that one and also play more sets.

And like you said in your previous posts

" I am also having serious thoughts about quitting the lottery altogether.  Just don't enjoy playing anymore. "

To me, it's because you don't feel that people care enough, after all what you do, creating those genius software, all the time spent to create it,

and you only get a handful of responses, when you look at the download of that software you get 2,000 of it !!???? I would feel the same.

and that's why, I said people should be more, much more involve in helping, sharing and talk about the subject, it would make you feel much

better, that what you did has a purpose and was appreciated.

RL, if you stop been on LP this " Lottery Systems Forum " will die for the big games.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2016, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Steve,

I really appreciate the software and video, I follow the 3rd video which is the one I'm the most interested.

But I'm having a small problem, I tried to update the draws because they are from 2014, and I tried to copy

and replaced the draw file from the T-Lex to the RL-TOOLS_3 and then I couldn't open the software, so I uninstall it

and reinstall it and compare the T-Lex draw file with the RL-TOOLS_3 and there are not in the same format !!!

My question is, do you have and Excel file that will transfer the draws to the right format for the RL-TOOLS_3  ?

Also could you tell me how do I update the draw.

Should I go directly in in the Game folder of the RL-TOOLS_3 and update manually the Notepad, or is there another way ?

Thank you Steve.

Frenchie.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3983 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

My waning interest in working on the lottery has nothing to do with LP, posters or anything here for that matter.

Ever watch the movie groundhog day?  Each day it's same thing, over and over and over.  I have been up the

creek over the mountain and across the river so to say and studied it to completeness.  Rest assured that many

here will continue to post new and interesting techniques each with it's own merit.  Maybe I am just bored and

need a new hobby.  The systems and methods I have posted here at LP over the years are just a drop in the

bucket.  I could post a new software once a week for the next couple years and still have stuff left over.  DMP-

Pro is maybe the best but takes way too much analysis and time to do a proper setup.  For me it's never been

about winning as much as it was the challenge.  It's a game of wits where we try to outguess the opponent.   

RL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2016, 4:22 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much Steve,

I really appreciate the software and video, I follow the 3rd video which is the one I'm the most interested.

But I'm having a small problem, I tried to update the draws because they are from 2014, and I tried to copy

and replaced the draw file from the T-Lex to the RL-TOOLS_3 and then I couldn't open the software, so I uninstall it

and reinstall it and compare the T-Lex draw file with the RL-TOOLS_3 and there are not in the same format !!!

My question is, do you have and Excel file that will transfer the draws to the right format for the RL-TOOLS_3  ?

Also could you tell me how do I update the draw.

Should I go directly in in the Game folder of the RL-TOOLS_3 and update manually the Notepad, or is there another way ?

Thank you Steve.

First things first.

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT use these file for the T-Lex Program. 

These are just for the RL Tools programs ONLY.

Download the following zip file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax7uvzcfe59r4y4/RL%20Tools%20Master.zip?dl=0

Close any RL Tool's programs if open.

Unzip into the RL Tool's folder.  C:\RL Tool's\

Once all the files are unzipped browse to the folder and locate your game.

For example, my game is the Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt 5/30 game

So I would browse to the Master folder, United States sub folder, Pennsylvania sub folder, PA Tresure Hunt 530 sub folder. 

I would then copy and paste the PA530.TXT file into the RL Tool's "Games" folder.

I would open the Steps program (RL Tool's), Click "Load Game" form the button located at the top of the Main Menu

Browse to the Games folder

Open the PA530.txt file.

IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT!!!

It is my knowledge that the Tools do not calculate any games with bonus balls.  The game files will only have the main draw numbers and DO NOT include any Bonus Ball numbers.

Let me know if anyone has any problems with the draw text files.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3983 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2016, 5:03 am - IP Logged

Guys

The last t-lex version that I put up for download has two steps options.  The first is built into the main

program and the second is another program named (Steps-1.exe)  The second is the same as the one

Adam uses with a few changes / upgrades.  Here is a pci of what it looks like.  The program can be ran

by going to the t-lex install folder and double click the Steps1.exe or you can create a shortcut and

place it on the desktop or wherever.   You can then load the game you want to play by clicking the load

game button.  Select a game from the C:\T-Lex\Games folder and your ready to go.  You cannot update

the database from this program so make sure you update T-lex first.  This version uses the T-Lex data-

base files. 

RL

P.S. You don't have to set the matrix values located on the right side of the button menu, these are set

automatically when you load the game.

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2016, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Guys

The last t-lex version that I put up for download has two steps options.  The first is built into the main

program and the second is another program named (Steps-1.exe)  The second is the same as the one

Adam uses with a few changes / upgrades.  Here is a pci of what it looks like.  The program can be ran

by going to the t-lex install folder and double click the Steps1.exe or you can create a shortcut and

place it on the desktop or wherever.   You can then load the game you want to play by clicking the load

game button.  Select a game from the C:\T-Lex\Games folder and your ready to go.  You cannot update

the database from this program so make sure you update T-lex first.  This version uses the T-Lex data-

base files. 

RL

P.S. You don't have to set the matrix values located on the right side of the button menu, these are set

automatically when you load the game.

Craig

Thanks. I didn't know it was embedded in T-lex.

Now guys, no need for you to look for DMP or whatever as you got al you need to practice nad find out things for yourselves. This version looks better as it aggregates and displays more data than the version I have in DMP. Now it's only testing to see if with more data on hand it sticks to the same " logic".

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2016, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I have not had a lot of time for testing, but from what I see things are not much different using this version of Trends program. I'd even dare say that it's more consistent and a bit easier.

Adam

Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2016, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Steve, Thanks a lot for your post I really appreciate it,

I will go with the T-Lex " Steps " like RL mention, I think it's better than the Tool's software and will be easier to update.

Frenchie.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: January 24, 2016, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Guys

Just a warning. Whatever your lexie setup, do not click Filter 2 more than once. If you do it you will get a jumble and not good combinations to play. So one click only.

Adam

Page 83 of 98