Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 84 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3964 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2016, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Adam

The topic is over 7 months old and 83 pages so stuff gets lost in the mix.  I don't remember exactly when

I added the stand alone steps but it was some time back.  I thought this post was ready to die out back

40 or so pages back, guess I thinked wrong. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2016, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Note!

Adam done a great job of showing how to use the steps program as it was designed to be used but the T-lex

version has a couple options that I don't think are in Adams version.  Below are a couple pics that show a couple

additional options.  These can sometimes help pin down the digit a little more.

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2016, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Craig,

It's true, I totally forgot about these updates, perhaps because I was more focused on DMP then T-lex.

As it seems, what people needed was a bit of how-to. That of course doesn't mean that it's a 100% miss-proof recipe of hitting it now and here. Still something that may serve as a guide. Now it's up to them to practice and find good ways to play.

Adam

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2016, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I was also wondering if this way of let's say zigzag thinking might be coded into a prediction tool and it seems to me that there's no way to do it. If it were possible then I think any game might be hit within 50- 70 games.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2016, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Just wanted to ask, if it would be possible to have a button for the STEPS on the interface of the program ? if not that's fine.

To make it easy instead of going to the folder.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2016, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Just wanted to ask, if it would be possible to have a button for the STEPS on the interface of the program ? if not that's fine.

To make it easy instead of going to the folder.

Thank you.

frenchie

You can make a shortcut for it and put it on your desktop. That's what I did.

Adam

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2016, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

You can make a shortcut for it and put it on your desktop. That's what I did.

Adam

Hi Adam,

I know, I did it too but I have too many shortcut on my taskbar that it would have been easier, but it's fine I will continue this way.

Thanks Adam.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2016, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

RL,

With T-Lex, Could you please explain  how do I go back in draws for the STEPS feature, for practicing, using the actual draws and see what would I have guessed

for this last live game.

Not sure if I'm clear ! I would like to exercise myself for the STEPS selections with the live games, so going back 1 draw at the time, do my selection

then see with the new live draw if I would have guessed it right, I don't know how to go back. Not using the Game Mode or I don't have the choice ?

Thank you.

Frenchie.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2016, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

T-lex does not have that option.  The only way is to remove several games from the database

and start playing forward updating one game at a time.

RL

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    479 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2016, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

T-lex does not have that option.  The only way is to remove several games from the database

and start playing forward updating one game at a time.

RL

Ok, Than you.

Frenchie.

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2016, 3:00 am - IP Logged

RL,

With T-Lex, Could you please explain  how do I go back in draws for the STEPS feature, for practicing, using the actual draws and see what would I have guessed

for this last live game.

Not sure if I'm clear ! I would like to exercise myself for the STEPS selections with the live games, so going back 1 draw at the time, do my selection

then see with the new live draw if I would have guessed it right, I don't know how to go back. Not using the Game Mode or I don't have the choice ?

Thank you.

frenchie

Game Mode works as well as deleting draws, these are real games that took place. It's like a time machine putting you back just before an unknown draw so decisions are exactly the same as you have to make today or tomorrow . However if you play a game with few real games then I think you should give it some time before the database builds up enough to give you some food for analysis.

Adam

Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Adam.

Frenchie.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2016, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

HI guys

I am working on estimating the number of lines that one would need to play to win based on

the players step hit rates.  Those who are using the steps should track the number of steps

that they hit overall and by position if interested. 

For number games this number may be higher than you might expect but it will depend on

how your doing with the steps.  Although this number may be higher than you think it should

be far lower then the published odds for the game.  Using these stats one can evaluate if they

are ready to live play or need to work more on the steps.

Staying on top of how your doing by keeping records can prevent you from throwing away money.

The estimate is based on the steps only so if using another method then there are other methods

to estimate your progress as long as the method you use stays consistent. 

RL

Horwood NL
                            Canada
                            Member #70613
                            February 6, 2009
                            296 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2016, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL

Just installed your DMP-dg1 program and video . Great job ! I hope your still working on something similar for the T-LEX program

as we don't have P3 orP4 here in Atlantic Canada . I do experiment with the DMP on The Ontario Canada P3 and P4 with some success.

Thanks  GW

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3964 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2016, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof

I started a T-lex version a couple weeks back that will be a standalone similar in size to the steps

program.  I will try to get it finished in the next few days but can't promise anything,  Anyway here

is a pick of what's done so far but even this could change before it's finished.  All the processing code

is finished I just have to work on the layout.  Notice that it also shows the Step data at the bottom.

Right now the bias for the steps is controlled by the S/C bias.  I am thinking of splitting them so that

each one can be analyzed independently.  Adding it to a existing program limits the amount of data

that can be displayed where with a clean slate I can do just about anything.

RL

Page 84 of 98