Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 86 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3971 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2016, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Adam

I think you have a good grip on what works best, it's just that there are times when what works best does not work.

I have moved to the SC data as my primary analysis and use the steps as a backup.  There will always be days where

everything goes amiss and the hard part is sticking to our guns when our guns aren't working.   The lottery seems to

cycle and at times, goes a bit crazy and all those things we think won't happen, happen.   Each time when we make a

transition from one analysis to another it takes some adjustment time.  I find pick-3 harder to hit then pick-4 even though

we are working with the same number of choices for each position.  The lexie converts the number games into digit games

with the only difference being the number of digits we have to hit.   The daily games have a box option but the number 

games offer prizes for less than a perfect match.  The only real difference I find is the overall odds of winning a prize. 

I do wish more people would post what is working for them or even not working for that matter.  If something is not

working then it might help others decide what not to do.  First and foremost we must remember the game is sufficiently

random so nothing is going to work to the level we would like. 

Pick-3 odds 3-way str/box = 1 in 1000 / 1 in 333

Pick-3 odds 6-way str/box = 1 in 1000 / 1 in 167

5-39 matrix

match-2 of 5 = 1 in 9.6

match-3 of 5 = 1 in 102.6

match-4 of 5 = 1 in 3386.8

match-5 of 5 = 1 in 575757   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3971 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2016, 5:16 am - IP Logged

hi all

I feel the need to ramble on a bit more concerning my last post.  Lets take my 5-39 and the daily pick-3

games and compare them.  The max lexie value for a 5-39 is 575757.  If we look at just the first 3 digits

we have 575.  The odds for hitting the first 3 digits are 1 in 576, remember we must count 000 so we have

to add one to the 575.  This gives us odds of 1 in 576 vs 1 in 1000 for a p-3 straight.  I have stated in the

past how to do 3 lexie digit steups that can and do produce some nice wins.  Let's say that we manage to

hit the first 3 digits.   To finish off the setup do this.  I am working with six total lexie digits so you will need

adjust as needed.  Anyway, using the 01-30-16 drawing lets say I hit the first 3 lexie digits 1-4-7.  Next I

do the following, I add 5-4 to the first three giving me 1-4-7-5-4.  I then generate for 10 lines playing 5 of

the 6 lexie digits.  In the 10 lines produced there are 8ea 3 of 5 and 2ea 4 of 5 for $580.00 win.   The prizes

may not always do this well but it's easy to test if interested.  I sometimes add 4-5 and 5-4 to my first 3 

digits and generate the lines for both 5 digit combos 1-4-7-5-4 and 1-4-7-4-5.  Both seem to work well overall

but not every time.  If playing a 7 lexie digit game then you would add 3 digits, either 4-5-4 or 5-4-5  to the

first 3.  Here is a example for my 6-44, the first 3 digits were 0-0-4 so I add 4-5-4 and end with 0-0-4-4-5-4

and generate 10 lines for 10ea 3 of 6 and with 0-0-4-5-4-5 the 10 lines also produced 10ea 3 of 6 lines.  The

method is adjusted if the highest first lexie digit is very low like 1 to 3 then I we would set the first 4 digits and 

then add two instead of 3.   The reason I use the 5-4 or 4-5 is that it gives a good coverage based on the first

3 digits played.   I stated way back to focus on the first 3 or 4 lexie digits as they make or break the play.  The

odds are for most games far better than a daily pick-3 or pick-4.  Build you skills left to right and with each position

you master the prizes will improve.   This takes time and you may not see good results right off but if we stick 

with it I feel anyone can improve.  Find the analysis tool that gives you the best overall results and then try

to master it one position at a time.  The rules are a little different for each position and it takes a lot of practice

so be patient.  Using the above method limits the number of digits we have to analyze while learning and you

can test other combos like 4-7 or 7-4 etc..  but for the most part I find using one odd and one even works best.

Anyway you can test it for your game/matrix and see what works best.

RL

The

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2016, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Adam

I think you have a good grip on what works best, it's just that there are times when what works best does not work.

I have moved to the SC data as my primary analysis and use the steps as a backup.  There will always be days where

everything goes amiss and the hard part is sticking to our guns when our guns aren't working.   The lottery seems to

cycle and at times, goes a bit crazy and all those things we think won't happen, happen.   Each time when we make a

transition from one analysis to another it takes some adjustment time.  I find pick-3 harder to hit then pick-4 even though

we are working with the same number of choices for each position.  The lexie converts the number games into digit games

with the only difference being the number of digits we have to hit.   The daily games have a box option but the number 

games offer prizes for less than a perfect match.  The only real difference I find is the overall odds of winning a prize. 

I do wish more people would post what is working for them or even not working for that matter.  If something is not

working then it might help others decide what not to do.  First and foremost we must remember the game is sufficiently

random so nothing is going to work to the level we would like. 

Pick-3 odds 3-way str/box = 1 in 1000 / 1 in 333

Pick-3 odds 6-way str/box = 1 in 1000 / 1 in 167

5-39 matrix

match-2 of 5 = 1 in 9.6

match-3 of 5 = 1 in 102.6

match-4 of 5 = 1 in 3386.8

match-5 of 5 = 1 in 575757   

RL

Craig

Thanks for your thoughts. I seem to be missing step 2 and 3 way too often so started to wonder if steps for these positions are a way to go. I will have to look at s/c chart as well for some time to check if it offers a good alternative to me. You seem to be focused mostly on "C" values which if correct would reduce the number of possible choices, but still we have lots of same repeating values on the chart and to be able to make it manageable one has to decide in those case as well as leaving them wild would not make it possible to play all those sets that are left.

I have to look at it carefully.

Adam

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2016, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Adam, I do the same thing NMD does. I play the reverse of most, if not all of the previous draw (i.e., if S then C, if C then S, etc...). For the daily games, I am always off by one number or in tonight's case, I had 670 but it came in boxed 067. I played it straight though, so no dinero Unhappy All the stuff RL has added on these softwares can only help and I believe it is just a  matter of time before one of us hits the big one! Keep the faith people, we will eventually get there just like my Broncos! Cheers and thanks!

adulane,

Thanks for your answer. I see you mostly play driven by gut feeling. I'm afraid I need a bit more of an analysis to justify my decisions. With bigger games following just the reverse mode in most cases would result in many misses. If I look at P-6 game the average number of "C"s is in the range of 9-15 compared to 24 choices overall so it means that there are quite a few ones with repeating values. Yes , it's true that I saw one draw where all the values changed, but how to guess it at the right moment in time? I do not know.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3971 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2016, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Adam

We often become trapped in ambiguity as many times we can see where each value shows some positive

aspect for showing.  In these cases go with the lower choice as doing this inserts a bit of random-logic into

your choice.  This works better than one might believe but is not fool proof.  Almost without fail one value will

show a little less stronger than the other.  If the most likely values continue to show then the randomness 

also goes.  The game is sufficiently random and will stay that way.  Keep this in the back of your mind for such

cases where the values are close.  It can also work in other areas but it's a bit tricky.  In the past playing in

game mode I found that I hit more of values that I considered difficult then those that I considered easy.  It's

the easy ones that sometimes leave us high and dry.

RL

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Adam

We often become trapped in ambiguity as many times we can see where each value shows some positive

aspect for showing.  In these cases go with the lower choice as doing this inserts a bit of random-logic into

your choice.  This works better than one might believe but is not fool proof.  Almost without fail one value will

show a little less stronger than the other.  If the most likely values continue to show then the randomness 

also goes.  The game is sufficiently random and will stay that way.  Keep this in the back of your mind for such

cases where the values are close.  It can also work in other areas but it's a bit tricky.  In the past playing in

game mode I found that I hit more of values that I considered difficult then those that I considered easy.  It's

the easy ones that sometimes leave us high and dry.

RL

Craig

Thank you very much for that piece of wisdom you have offered me. I should show more patience and stick to what I've learned throughout all these years. It should come one day.

Adam

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2016, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Here are the links for the newest version of T-lex that includes the new SC-tool option.

I advise to watch the video as some basic stuff has changed.  I tried to keep the video

short but I think it still ended up around 77mb zipped.  I removed the previous patch

links to prevent people from running the old patch file on the new version.  This is a

full install so uninstall the old version first.  Failure to do this will cause errors as I made

changes to the file structure.  I think with this addition T-lex has reached maturity and

nothing else is needed.  The databases have been updated to 01-27-16 so  you may

need to update a few games.  Please report any bugs you may find.  I think it's working

100% but there are just too many things for me to test.   If bugs are found I will fix them

and create a update/patch at a later date.  Any old patch files should not be applied to this

version.

RL

Changes / instructions video.  I Strongly recommend you watch it.

https://app.box.com/s/tpy4u5bhgl8nidsquiwxycyuwymd8t8h

Full install link  T-lex

https://app.box.com/s/qv3nx5noj0bod1z7y770ypeohkzjvnwc

Hi, RL:

I find a problem when I selected the game of NY5390 in the file of GAME and

left click the button of Stp-SC, then the information appeared on the screen as below:

But the picture of S/C is working very well when I right click the button of Stp-SC.

Then, I selected MO5390 and try it again. The both left click & right click are no problem.

I'm not sure why and if the problem just works for NY5390 only?

Maybe, the data formats are different between the Game Mode and T-Lex?

If so, I'm afraid that it's will not work for the picture of right click if I changed the data format

for the picture of left click.

Maybe, I did some wrong in my downloading or operations.

Please let me know how can I do that next?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
              • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
              • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3971 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2016, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Hi all

The T-lex steps has a database limit of 5000 games.  If you are get a error report that says something like

"line 188 is out of range" when running the steps option then the problem is that there are more than 5000

lines in the database.  I suggest opening the game database using notepad and deleting all but around 

1000 to 1500 lines.   I just checked and there are over 6800 games in the NY5390.TXT.  I reset the limit to

10K and will upload a patch but it might be a day or two before I can get to it.  I am waiting to see if anyone

reports anything else. 

RL

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2016, 1:48 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for your quickly and nice reply!!!

I will delete some lines from my data folder of NY5390 and try it again.

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2016, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Hi all

The T-lex steps has a database limit of 5000 games.  If you are get a error report that says something like

"line 188 is out of range" when running the steps option then the problem is that there are more than 5000

lines in the database.  I suggest opening the game database using notepad and deleting all but around 

1000 to 1500 lines.   I just checked and there are over 6800 games in the NY5390.TXT.  I reset the limit to

10K and will upload a patch but it might be a day or two before I can get to it.  I am waiting to see if anyone

reports anything else. 

RL

RL,

I have tested 6 pick-5 games from the folder of Master. The results are as below:

"OK": 3 games include AR5390, IN5410 and PL5420;

"line 188 is out of range": 3 games include CA5390, FL5360 and MD5391;

I remembered that I met the same problem when I was running Game Mode in RL's tools which

I downloaded from Steve's Blog about one month ago.

Then Steve helped me to resolve the problem by changing the data format.

Best regards,

lb

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3971 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2016, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Adam sent me a email asking me to explain my analysis and I decided to post a little more about 

what I mean by looking for breakpoints.   I start by printing out the S-C list and then I take the

last value that showed, top value in each column.  I then circle the runs of that value so that it

makes them easy to see.  Below I have highlighted the values as it shows up better than my

hand workout scan.

A break point is anytime the value changes,  The runs are the number of times a value has

shown in consecutive draws.  As you can see in the below picture the further we move to the

right, the easier it seems to predict.

S/C workout

The first lexie positions are the hardest to pin down and they get a little easier as we move from left to right.

This is why I always say to focus on the first 3 as they are the hardest to hit and they also have the biggest

effect on the prize paying lines.   Notice how the runs of one value or the other increase the further we go to

the right.  The problem we face is that positions 1, 2 and sometimes 3 depending on the matrix all require a

different type of analysis.   Once we get so far along then the analysis becomes kind of static but if we apply

the same to all positions then we won't get the same results.   In some positions we average very short runs

of one value and very long runs of the other and in other places it's reversed.  The last game value in some

positions can almost alone tell us what the next value will be.  Others are not that clear and that's when I

switch to length of runs vs overall counts for each value.  Really long run of one value or the other are sometimes

counted as noise unless there are several of them.  Many times even in this short list we can see where one

value is gaining momentum where the other value is loosing momentum.  In these cases it's best to go with the

flow but be aware of the length because it's also bound to reverse at some point and go the other way.  The

first question I ask myself is "is it going to break."   A break point is anytime a value changes from one value

to another.   Anyway, after thinking of Adams question I thought I should explain myself a little better.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3971 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2016, 8:07 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

It seems strange that no one else mentioned this problem as the program has been downloaded

a couple hundred times in the last few days.  These are big states with lots if pick-5 players.  I also

noticed that only around 25% are downloading the video, There are several changes that the user

needs to be aware of.  Oh well, things are what they are.   Once I do the update it should fix the

bug, at least till they hit the 10K mark.

Running that many lines will affect the programs speed without really adding anything to the analysis. 

I am really wanting to move on but hanging around until I am sure there are no other bugs in the code.

Once I do then it's going to be the last update for T-lex.  This topic is kind of running around in circles

hashing the same old stuff over and over.

RL

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          886 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2016, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Adam sent me a email asking me to explain my analysis and I decided to post a little more about 

what I mean by looking for breakpoints.   I start by printing out the S-C list and then I take the

last value that showed, top value in each column.  I then circle the runs of that value so that it

makes them easy to see.  Below I have highlighted the values as it shows up better than my

hand workout scan.

A break point is anytime the value changes,  The runs are the number of times a value has

shown in consecutive draws.  As you can see in the below picture the further we move to the

right, the easier it seems to predict.

S/C workout

The first lexie positions are the hardest to pin down and they get a little easier as we move from left to right.

This is why I always say to focus on the first 3 as they are the hardest to hit and they also have the biggest

effect on the prize paying lines.   Notice how the runs of one value or the other increase the further we go to

the right.  The problem we face is that positions 1, 2 and sometimes 3 depending on the matrix all require a

different type of analysis.   Once we get so far along then the analysis becomes kind of static but if we apply

the same to all positions then we won't get the same results.   In some positions we average very short runs

of one value and very long runs of the other and in other places it's reversed.  The last game value in some

positions can almost alone tell us what the next value will be.  Others are not that clear and that's when I

switch to length of runs vs overall counts for each value.  Really long run of one value or the other are sometimes

counted as noise unless there are several of them.  Many times even in this short list we can see where one

value is gaining momentum where the other value is loosing momentum.  In these cases it's best to go with the

flow but be aware of the length because it's also bound to reverse at some point and go the other way.  The

first question I ask myself is "is it going to break."   A break point is anytime a value changes from one value

to another.   Anyway, after thinking of Adams question I thought I should explain myself a little better.

RL

RL,

Thanks for your clear and detail explanations!

Could you let us know further how can you confirm your SC prediction by using the Steps Tool

or Game Mode? Please keep to using the same example and picture above for your confirmation.

Appreciate greatly your smart analysis and nice sharing!

Best regards,

lb

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3971 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2016, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

I use the same methods Adam explains in the video he posted.

RL

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              886 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2016, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I use the same methods Adam explains in the video he posted.

RL

I see and thanks a lots!

In addition, I can not delete any line from the data file of NY5390

since these files in T-lex can be read only but written.

How can I do that next?

Best regards,

lb

Page 86 of 98