Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 85 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2016, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Guys

If you manage to be able to set a couple of digits correctly I think that such setups give you a good chance of hitting something nice. The setup is in pic 2, then filter 2 was used. The first position is wild, 2 thru 5 set exactly and the last is the entire group. I missed the group in position 6 and choosing group 3 could have given max 3 x 3 of 5 if playing all the sets. Filter 2 caught 1 of them so did a very good job.

Adamlexi2lexi1

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2016, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Gwoof

I started a T-lex version a couple weeks back that will be a standalone similar in size to the steps

program.  I will try to get it finished in the next few days but can't promise anything,  Anyway here

is a pick of what's done so far but even this could change before it's finished.  All the processing code

is finished I just have to work on the layout.  Notice that it also shows the Step data at the bottom.

Right now the bias for the steps is controlled by the S/C bias.  I am thinking of splitting them so that

each one can be analyzed independently.  Adding it to a existing program limits the amount of data

that can be displayed where with a clean slate I can do just about anything.

RL

Nice!!! Da boot!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Horwood NL
      Canada
      Member #70613
      February 6, 2009
      297 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2016, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Gwoof

I started a T-lex version a couple weeks back that will be a standalone similar in size to the steps

program.  I will try to get it finished in the next few days but can't promise anything,  Anyway here

is a pick of what's done so far but even this could change before it's finished.  All the processing code

is finished I just have to work on the layout.  Notice that it also shows the Step data at the bottom.

Right now the bias for the steps is controlled by the S/C bias.  I am thinking of splitting them so that

each one can be analyzed independently.  Adding it to a existing program limits the amount of data

that can be displayed where with a clean slate I can do just about anything.

RL

Hi RL

Thanks , Meanwhile , I I'm practicing using Ontario's P3 & P4 games . Hopefully someday we will get a P3 & or p4 game to play here in Atlantic Canada . With the T-Lex as it stands now I manage 3 of 6 but to many lines in the 649 game . The steps and c & s Have helped quite a bit in narrowing down the number of sets .

Thanks again

GW

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3986 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2016, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I am thinking of removing the built in steps option in favor of the just using the standalone version.

I have the S/C tool almost finished and thinking of adding buttons to open them from within T-lex.

The built in version is a bit clunky so I don't think anyone will mind.  Anyway I should have it finished

by Monday at the latest so you can post your thoughts.  The SC tool option will be similar to the DG

version but the cover option will be replaced with a wheel.  Most lexie games have 6 or more digits

so it kind of defeats the purpose.  I am still tinkering around with the search option and almost decided

to remove it as I don't think it will help much with the larger games.  Anyway, should have it ready in

the next few days.  I will check with winsum to see if he can provide updated databases as this update

won't have a patch option.  Too many files to update.  This will be most likely be my last update to T-lex

as I think It's at the level I can't do much more with it.

RL

sc-tool

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2016, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I am thinking of removing the built in steps option in favor of the just using the standalone version.

I have the S/C tool almost finished and thinking of adding buttons to open them from within T-lex.

The built in version is a bit clunky so I don't think anyone will mind.  Anyway I should have it finished

by Monday at the latest so you can post your thoughts.  The SC tool option will be similar to the DG

version but the cover option will be replaced with a wheel.  Most lexie games have 6 or more digits

so it kind of defeats the purpose.  I am still tinkering around with the search option and almost decided

to remove it as I don't think it will help much with the larger games.  Anyway, should have it ready in

the next few days.  I will check with winsum to see if he can provide updated databases as this update

won't have a patch option.  Too many files to update.  This will be most likely be my last update to T-lex

as I think It's at the level I can't do much more with it.

RL

sc-tool

This will be GREAT rl!! Da boot!!!......

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
            florida
            United States
            Member #136668
            December 16, 2012
            335 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2016, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Rl great job the new tools are great and looks great thanks for all you have done.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3986 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2016, 5:19 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I think I have everything ready but want to test it a bit more before uploading.  I am working on the

instructions but won't get them finished for sometime so I will make a short video that will have to do

for now.  I changed the instruction format so that it's opened in windows wordpad.  I know that some

had trouble with the files needed to run the VB6 code so this should fix that.  I also fixed/changed the

stand-a-lone steps tool so that it auto loads the same game that is loaded in T-lex.  I also converted

the [Steps] button so that it now opens the steps tool and the SC-tool.  Just left or right click to open

one or the other.  I did quite a bit of other little changes one of which I changed the letter to press to

open game manager from (L) to (G).  I removed a few keyboard options and added a few.  The whole

mess seems to be running fine so I will maybe have it tested today but may wait until Monday to give

me more time to test everything.  I also added a R-click manual check option as if I remember someone

asked for it.  No big changes except for the new SC-Tool option but several smaller changes made it into

this version.

RL

P.S. unless bugs are found which will be fixed, this will be the last update for the T-lex program.  So if it's

not in this version it's never going to be.  I am moving on to new projects / stuff that I have put off for to

long.

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1164 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2016, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I think I have everything ready but want to test it a bit more before uploading.  I am working on the

instructions but won't get them finished for sometime so I will make a short video that will have to do

for now.  I changed the instruction format so that it's opened in windows wordpad.  I know that some

had trouble with the files needed to run the VB6 code so this should fix that.  I also fixed/changed the

stand-a-lone steps tool so that it auto loads the same game that is loaded in T-lex.  I also converted

the [Steps] button so that it now opens the steps tool and the SC-tool.  Just left or right click to open

one or the other.  I did quite a bit of other little changes one of which I changed the letter to press to

open game manager from (L) to (G).  I removed a few keyboard options and added a few.  The whole

mess seems to be running fine so I will maybe have it tested today but may wait until Monday to give

me more time to test everything.  I also added a R-click manual check option as if I remember someone

asked for it.  No big changes except for the new SC-Tool option but several smaller changes made it into

this version.

RL

P.S. unless bugs are found which will be fixed, this will be the last update for the T-lex program.  So if it's

not in this version it's never going to be.  I am moving on to new projects / stuff that I have put off for to

long.

APPRECIATED RL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Boot!!..............

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3986 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2016, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Here are the links for the newest version of T-lex that includes the new SC-tool option.

I advise to watch the video as some basic stuff has changed.  I tried to keep the video

short but I think it still ended up around 77mb zipped.  I removed the previous patch

links to prevent people from running the old patch file on the new version.  This is a

full install so uninstall the old version first.  Failure to do this will cause errors as I made

changes to the file structure.  I think with this addition T-lex has reached maturity and

nothing else is needed.  The databases have been updated to 01-27-16 so  you may

need to update a few games.  Please report any bugs you may find.  I think it's working

100% but there are just too many things for me to test.   If bugs are found I will fix them

and create a update/patch at a later date.  Any old patch files should not be applied to this

version.

RL

Changes / instructions video.  I Strongly recommend you watch it.

https://app.box.com/s/tpy4u5bhgl8nidsquiwxycyuwymd8t8h

Full install link  T-lex

https://app.box.com/s/qv3nx5noj0bod1z7y770ypeohkzjvnwc

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3986 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2016, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Here are the links for the newest version of T-lex that includes the new SC-tool option.

I advise to watch the video as some basic stuff has changed.  I tried to keep the video

short but I think it still ended up around 77mb zipped.  I removed the previous patch

links to prevent people from running the old patch file on the new version.  This is a

full install so uninstall the old version first.  Failure to do this will cause errors as I made

changes to the file structure.  I think with this addition T-lex has reached maturity and

nothing else is needed.  The databases have been updated to 01-27-16 so  you may

need to update a few games.  Please report any bugs you may find.  I think it's working

100% but there are just too many things for me to test.   If bugs are found I will fix them

and create a update/patch at a later date.  Any old patch files should not be applied to this

version.

RL

Full install link  T-lex

Hi guys

I was just messing around with t-lex and I think with all the analysis tools that someone should

start a lottery pool.  Below I set the first 6 lexie digits for 100 lines.  Since the first lexie digit for

this game will be (0) most of the time it's more like setting 5 digits instead of 6.  If a pool was

started with 10 members split into groups of 2 with each group working on one positional digit

then for 20 bucks each they could play the 100 lines. 

Maybe have one person with a good history for picking the bonus number.  I no longer have time

to run a pool but this looks like a ideal way to go. 

RL

p-b pool

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2016, 10:45 am - IP Logged

version.

RL

Full install link  T-lex

Great job, RL! Thumbs Up

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                        Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2016, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

Now it's my turn to ask. What I would like to hear from you is about your best method of selecting values for steps 2 & 3, provided of course you use steps in your method or just come this way or other to group choices. That I feel still sucks in my selections. So if you do good on steps 2 & 3 pls share your best methods.

Thanks

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2016, 12:23 am - IP Logged

version.

RL

Full install link  T-lex

RL, I think this is going to be the best T-Lex ever! I will play some lines for my Cash 5 tomorrow for sure! My Broncos are in the SB 50 and I kinda feel lucky, so why not? Thanks man!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                            United States
                            Member #49750
                            February 13, 2007
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2016, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Guys,

Now it's my turn to ask. What I would like to hear from you is about your best method of selecting values for steps 2 & 3, provided of course you use steps in your method or just come this way or other to group choices. That I feel still sucks in my selections. So if you do good on steps 2 & 3 pls share your best methods.

Thanks

Adam

Adam, I do the same thing NMD does. I play the reverse of most, if not all of the previous draw (i.e., if S then C, if C then S, etc...). For the daily games, I am always off by one number or in tonight's case, I had 670 but it came in boxed 067. I played it straight though, so no dinero Unhappy All the stuff RL has added on these softwares can only help and I believe it is just a  matter of time before one of us hits the big one! Keep the faith people, we will eventually get there just like my Broncos! Cheers and thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              479 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2016, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Thank you RL for the new T-Lex upgrade, and for the video very well explained.

Frenchie.

Page 85 of 98