Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 80 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2016, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I can't come to a solution that I think has a better than random chance for tonight's draw.

I have been working on the setup off and on since the last draw and still can't pin anything

down with any certainty.  I do think the powerball will be 05 or 15 with 15 being my best

choice.  One analysis says that the first number will be greater than 14 and the fifth number

will be 64 to 69.  My best lexie setup does not confirm these but I fill strongly about the 1st

and 5th so I am at a loss what to play.  Hope someone does well tonight and I may just

play the wife's line.

I do however think the above list of 94 lines might do well but there are way too many to play

and they have already been heavily filtered. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11115 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2016, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Least you guys got something to look forward to even if the lottery goes poof!  I hate to say it but

whoever wins still has to face the Chiefs in the super bowl.

Go Chiefs

Party

RL 

Fine print

The beliefs of this poster can and do change as information is acquired and updated.  We, I mean I cannot therefore

be held accountable for any incorrect information that I post as being 100% correct.  I am not part of the KC Chiefs and

do not represent the team in any official manner. 

I like the chiefs.  I used to live in Springfield ,Mo.

The ratings $, want  peyton,peyton,peyton for the money.  Its all about the dollars.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Good morning, every one:

I got the Bonus Ball as below and the profit is $10.00. Not bad.Smile

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5893 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2016, 5:37 am - IP Logged

Least you guys got something to look forward to even if the lottery goes poof!  I hate to say it but

whoever wins still has to face the Chiefs in the super bowl.

Go Chiefs

Party

RL 

Fine print

The beliefs of this poster can and do change as information is acquired and updated.  We, I mean I cannot therefore

be held accountable for any incorrect information that I post as being 100% correct.  I am not part of the KC Chiefs and

do not represent the team in any official manner. 

I have been a Bronco fan since 1965. My heart has been broken many times in Super Bowl defeats. Dan Reeves cost them at least 2 Super Bowls. Elway should have won 2 more, but wasn't meant to be. God bless, Mike Shanahan. I will be pulling for the Broncos, sorry Chief's.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2016, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Good morning, every one:

I got the Bonus Ball as below and the profit is $10.00. Not bad.Smile

Nice catch on the bonus ball.  I played 1 line on each of the last 2 games.  The 900-mil draw I won $4.00

and the 1.5-bil draw I won zip.  I hate these big games and if we ever see another monster JP I think I will

buy a qp.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            858 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2016, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Guys

I do think that using steps as no.1 tool is the way to go. Most of the time I'm able to pick the right group for positions 3 thru 8 for P-6 game. I still have some problems with picking correct values for steps 2 & 3, but hope I will be able to cope with it some day. When in step 1 the bias result of the first highlighted value is crucial in pinning down the value. That's where the format the data is presented in helps or not depending how we can look at it.

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I hit three of the eight steps but they were scattered so it did not help much.  I tried and tried to come up

with something but the more I worked on it the less faith I had in my selections.  I did a DMP setup and was

sure that group-a and group-b would not show.  It seems that everything went the other way but there is

not that many games to work with.  I did best with the S/C data but it was not enough.  PB has 8 digits and

I have enough problems hitting the first 4 of 6 for my 5-39.  I may need to go back to pre-school and play the

pick-3 and work my way up.   The huge PB jackpot was a distraction for me and I glad it's over.  I did manage 

to break even but the wife lost $6.00.  I guess it was worth it for the excitement it gave but still glad it's over.

Have you ever considered making a video and explain the thought processes you use.  I tried but gave up as

it would be several hours long.  I have been getting good results with the S/C data then using the Steps to

fill in the blanks.  I also try to build one line using steps only and sometimes it does very well.  When using the

steps on the daily game I get box hits where with the S/C data I get more straight digits.  Not sure why this is

but I do.  I am working on a S/C predictor and will post about it later depending on the results.

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2016, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Bob

I am not that involved but it would be nice to have a world series / super-bowl win in the same season.

You guys will have to wait another year on those bucken pony's , LOL

RL

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  858 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2016, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I hit three of the eight steps but they were scattered so it did not help much.  I tried and tried to come up

with something but the more I worked on it the less faith I had in my selections.  I did a DMP setup and was

sure that group-a and group-b would not show.  It seems that everything went the other way but there is

not that many games to work with.  I did best with the S/C data but it was not enough.  PB has 8 digits and

I have enough problems hitting the first 4 of 6 for my 5-39.  I may need to go back to pre-school and play the

pick-3 and work my way up.   The huge PB jackpot was a distraction for me and I glad it's over.  I did manage 

to break even but the wife lost $6.00.  I guess it was worth it for the excitement it gave but still glad it's over.

Have you ever considered making a video and explain the thought processes you use.  I tried but gave up as

it would be several hours long.  I have been getting good results with the S/C data then using the Steps to

fill in the blanks.  I also try to build one line using steps only and sometimes it does very well.  When using the

steps on the daily game I get box hits where with the S/C data I get more straight digits.  Not sure why this is

but I do.  I am working on a S/C predictor and will post about it later depending on the results.

RL

Craig

I might give it a try, why not? The problem is I do not even have a camera on my PC so, can one make a video without a camera?

If yes, pls let me know how to go about .

Adam

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2016, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Adam

There are screen capture programs that will record the computer screen and most have a mic / sound option.

Maybe try looking for a older version of snagit which is what i use.  I am sure there are others so gust google

it.  The only problem I have is that I can't edit it so if I make a mistake then I have to start over.  It often takes

me 5 or 6 attempts and I still make mistakes, my mind runs faster than my mouth. LOL

RL

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2016, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Guys

I do think that using steps as no.1 tool is the way to go. Most of the time I'm able to pick the right group for positions 3 thru 8 for P-6 game. I still have some problems with picking correct values for steps 2 & 3, but hope I will be able to cope with it some day. When in step 1 the bias result of the first highlighted value is crucial in pinning down the value. That's where the format the data is presented in helps or not depending how we can look at it.

Adam

Adam, you're very smart! Thumbs Up

Most of the time I can get the right Digits for two Positions only in my 539 now. Disapprove

But still not sure how can pin down the Step values by using highlighting the Bias result.

Could you give me some smart instructions about that?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                        Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        858 Posts
                        Posted: January 15, 2016, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Adam

There are screen capture programs that will record the computer screen and most have a mic / sound option.

Maybe try looking for a older version of snagit which is what i use.  I am sure there are others so gust google

it.  The only problem I have is that I can't edit it so if I make a mistake then I have to start over.  It often takes

me 5 or 6 attempts and I still make mistakes, my mind runs faster than my mouth. LOL

RL

Ok, I will try to make a short video somewhere next week. With no editing it can be a nightmare as mistakes must and do happen.

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          858 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2016, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Adam

RL

Craig

I think that if you could devise a good method for picking values in step 2 & 3 we might be pretty close. Bias results for these values sometimes fail me and go both ways instead of pointing in one direction.

Adam

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5893 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2016, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Craig

I think that if you could devise a good method for picking values in step 2 & 3 we might be pretty close. Bias results for these values sometimes fail me and go both ways instead of pointing in one direction.

Adam

Adam, do some tests, using the Vtracs for Stp 3. I have only used it fo Cash 3, so far.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              858 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2016, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Adam, do some tests, using the Vtracs for Stp 3. I have only used it fo Cash 3, so far.

Thanks, Bob.

The thing is I got no idea what Vtracs is and how it works. I'm afraid that if I start learning how to use another tool of analysis something bigger will get lost amidst it.

Adam

Page 80 of 98