Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 78 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3985 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2016, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to ask if anyone used T-lex for power ball last night.  Here are my resluts

Steps

Pos-1 matched all

Pos-2 missed step-1

Pos-3 matched all

Pos-4 missed step-1

Pos-5 missed step-1

Pos-6 missed step-2

Pos-7 missed step-2

Pos-8 missed step-1

Hit bonus number 13

Total step hits = 18 -> 75%

Step misses = 6  -> 25%

I think it would be interesting if everyone using T-lex would post at least one lexie digit for the next drawing

using the steps and S/C data.  We can then use each others input to help build our own setups.  It would be

neat if several won some good prizes or even the big one. 

POST AWAY.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3985 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2016, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I'll start.

Position -> 2 = 4  steps = 2-2-1

Top Bonus ball selection = 17

It's possible I could change my selection before the draw but will post it if I do.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2016, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you RL for the answer.

The problem is that when I open the T-Lex the filters are set like in the first picture.

1                                   2

Then I push the reset button to get all my sets !

Is that how it's suppose to be, picture 1 or picture 2 when you open the software ?

Just curious no big deal.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3985 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2016, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

When moving from game to game the values are recalculated to match the matrix.  The digit defaults may not

reset, I don't remember or they could default to the last used values.  This is why I tell people to hit the reset

button to set all values to the default Min and Max values.  Not doing this could spoil the setup by using a filter

or digit value that was not intended.   If I remember correctly T-lex saves the settings when you exit the program

or change games which means that the next time you open the program or load a different game the old settings

are restored from your last setup.  I often go through and load all my active games one at a time hitting the reset

button just to make sure they are set to the defaults.

RL

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, now I know it won't be a problem anymore.

Frenchie.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
            United States
            Member #49750
            February 13, 2007
            439 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I'll start.

Position -> 2 = 4  steps = 2-2-1

Top Bonus ball selection = 17

It's possible I could change my selection before the draw but will post it if I do.

RL

Excellent idea, RL!

Pos 7 - steps 212, Lexie 5 seems to hit every other day! Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3985 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

adulane

Are you sure you have power-ball loaded, I see that digit 5 in position 7 as only having hit twice in the

last 16 games, or are you saying 5 hits somewhere within the lexie quite a bit which I do see?  I also

noticed that in position 7 there are several where when a certain value hits it repeats.  We had repeats

of digits 2's 4's and 9's in the last 11 games in position 7 and I also see repeats of 1's, 2's and 3's in position

3.  It might be a good idea to track these sort of things as it may be useful to know that when certain digits

show in certain positions they maybe more likely to repeat in the next drawing.

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2016, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Here is a scan of my initial analysis using the S/C printout, sorry for the quality.  What I do is first look for breakpoints in runs

of either c's or s.s top to bottom.  Lets say that the last value was a (s) then I circle all the consecutive groups of s's, if c  then

I would circle all the c's in that column.  Remember that we are looking for an expected break in the string of s's or c's or rather

if it should continue or not.  For all step-2 and step-3 choices the value is deduced directly from the letter used.  If a s is assumed

then we would use the same value that showed in the last game of if c then we would change it form 1 to 2 or 2 to 1 depending

on the current value.  Step-1 is a bit different when a c value is expected.  Lets say that the current value is 2 and we think it

will change then we must decide between 1 or 3.  As I said this is my initial analysis but many times I can make my prediction/

guess from this workout alone.  The idea is to use the runs of the last showing value then using this small history try to decide

if it will change or stay the same, very simple.  I find this small hand workout is more telling then any other analysis.  Doing the

workout by hand seems to make a big difference over just using the steps tool.  If you study the length runs of one value over

the other one can come up with a very good idea what will show in the next game.   After I finish this workout I then move to

the steps tool and analyze the values where I found it hard of iffy for certain values.  If I still cannot come to a final decision

then I might play two for that position but only if the iffy's are only for 1 or 2 positions.  Otherwise I force myself to make a 

single decision and pick one or the other.  Trying to cover several means that we will most likely hit the value but remember we

have 7 other positions we must also hit.  If you do play more than one value limit it to 1 or 2 within the first 4 or 5 positions.

This is my initial workout for the drawing on wed and if you look at Lex-H you will see I ended with a 1-1-2.  There is no value

for this 3-step so I must change one of the 3 steps to something else

1-2-1 = 0

1-1-1 = 1

1-2-2 = 2

I would use the step tool to help me decide which value to change.  Also notice that several of my step-1 values are thought to

be a (c) which means that I must decide between 2 values for those positions.  I also use the lexie tool to make those choices.

This workout converted

pos-1 = 0

pos-2 = 0 or 4

pos-3 = 2  Note! 3-2-2 is not used so there is only one value

pos-4 = 0 or 8

pos-5 = 2

pos-6 = 9 Note! 1-1-2 is not used so there is only one value

pos-7 = 1 or 7

pos-8 = ?  At least one of the step values must be changed

Hope this helps

RL

initial analysis

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3985 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2016, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Also wanted to say that since this is my initial analysis I often go back and look it over a few more times before I settle

on the final selections.  Reading the post I see a couple already that I might change. 

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5912 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I don't have a powerball game file?? Forgot to bring this up.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3985 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2016, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

P.S.

Just wanted to add that people should play within their budgets and JP's come and go.  Remember it only takes $2.00

and 1 line to have a shot so don't spend more than you can afford to loose. Power-ball is a monster when it comes to

total combinations but if using T-lex in the manner described above I feel one can improve their chances at winning a

prize or maybe the big one.  I plan to play 1 line provided the wife also plays but if not I will play 2. Play responsibly.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2016, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Bob

Her you go, if you have the 5-69 already loaded then copy the file into the games folder else copy in into

the master folder then load it using the game manager

RL

P.S.  This is my extended version where I generated 1000 random startup lines when the game matrix was

changed.  All real games are included.  You can delete the random lines if you want but I suggest using it as

it is.

https://app.box.com/s/i0o7a6p3iwglcn6hffwm3ha1h29mz1te

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3985 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Just thought I would mention, I use the same setup described above for the daily games or for that

matter any game I play.  I think it is less affected then other methods when playing more than one

game.  I can't really tell any difference between pick-3 and power-ball other than there are more

positions. 

As Red Green use to say, "Remember, I am pulling for ya" and I hope you win big.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5912 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2016, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Bob

Her you go, if you have the 5-69 already loaded then copy the file into the games folder else copy in into

the master folder then load it using the game manager

RL

P.S.  This is my extended version where I generated 1000 random startup lines when the game matrix was

changed.  All real games are included.  You can delete the random lines if you want but I suggest using it as

it is.

https://app.box.com/s/i0o7a6p3iwglcn6hffwm3ha1h29mz1te

Thank you, up and running.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                              florida
                              United States
                              Member #136668
                              December 16, 2012
                              335 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2016, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

pball 4th position =8 =321 pball 9

scc

Page 78 of 98