Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 91 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
858 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2016, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

It doesn't matter. I can add my game into it.

I can conveniently find which position on the current page by using your version of GM

but the new version can't.

Using the new GM, I have to click the button of Live Play for confirming the Position #,

if so, I have to click the GM again and get the different GM page instead of the original one.

I have to ask RL if I can do it. Will let you know.

Adam

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2016, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I have to ask RL if I can do it. Will let you know.

Adam

Sure, it's necessary.

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      858 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2016, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Bob,

How many real draws are there in your 5/42 game? If it's at least 50 then perhaps it would be worth looking at it if it behaves in a similar way that my 5/42.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
        Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #75410
        June 2, 2009
        479 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2016, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I have a question about T-Lex and DMP, I work in TV commercial industry and 100% of those people work on Mac.

I wanted to start some pools with the people I work with, but the software is not compatible with Mac.

Would it be possible to make it compatible ??

I have no idea how computer run, so it may be way to much work so then forget it I just wanted to know.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

Lyon
          France
          Member #136722
          December 17, 2012
          44 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

All the programs of RL i have tried all works under linux or in virtualbox .

I use playonlinux (wine) and it exist a version of it under mac (see playonmac)

easy it will download all the needs (mono, wine...)

and straight to use (open playon, install, install a non listed prog, then choose the exe to install)

https://www.playonmac.com

Second choice use a Virtualbox (in mac use maybe the boot camp) and install windows 7-8-10 in a virtual drive.

and from there you can run as in a real windows environment.

regards

I hope it helps, do not hesitate to contact me for any help on play or virtualbox.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2016, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I don't own a Mac but you might want to have 1 person with a Mac to try this:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468

The Mac has to meet the requirements.  If it does the one individual can install T-Lex on the Mac just to see how it behaves.

Lyon
              France
              Member #136722
              December 17, 2012
              44 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2016, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi winsum

As I said bootcamp is great but needs a full install of windows in a virtualbox

playonmac (play on linux) does not have such needs it run perfectly in your own OS. (I mean at least most of my needs ,office 2010, RL and some other stuff)

It exist as well some other emulators but playon linux is free (just a small contribution if you please)

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2016, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

T-lex and DMP-DG programs will not see any more updates, upgrades etc.. They have been retired.

I do this because I am always working on new stuff and there comes a point where it's easier to 

start over than try to adapt old stuff to run new ideas.  These programs don't have enough screen

area to display many of the newest options.

At one point I was going to compile a mac and linux version but each required major changes so I

decided against it. 

I am toying around with the idea of making PC, Mac and Linux versions of the newest program but

nothing is set in stone.  I am not even sure when the new version will be complete as it's been in

the works for almost two years now.   I will say this, the learning curve will be high.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2016, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Hi, RL:

It's a great news to hear your new stuff is coming soon!

I appreciate your smart and hard job which should improve your system further.

I have some suggestions about T-LEX based on my backtests.

Maybe, you want to update the T-Lex or as a reference for your new stuff.

Please forget those if you think they're just nonsense.

1) Could you change the Black step’s numbers on the Home page of S/C Tools to White or

another markedness color since the background?

2) Could you add the compatible grid color chart or the-*- picture of Steps under the S/C data

which is before highlighted like the below picture? My reasons about that are four points:

a) Easy to compare both Population & Density between SC and Steps in the same page likes other

pictures which have been highlighted.

b) The Grid color chart seems better than the -*- picture since its fine contrast. Moreover both charts

play the same games (107 games) almost but the left two positions are occupied by “1=/2=/3=”

in the -*-  picture. However, please change the color of “3” to Brown/Maroon or another clear color

since the background when using grid color chart.

c) We can get more analysis data in this page than it is in the Step’s window since the chart has been

extended from 53 games to 107 games in the SC page.

d) Similar to SC list, you can add the same statistics and prediction information here

such as 1(Red)-->123; 2(Yellow)-->456; 3(Brown)-->789; Prediction(Green)=1 (2 or 3 or W).

However, I’m not sore if it’s easy to add a new function of Prediction for Step tools.

In addition, please keep the analysis data in the grid color chart of Steps to be same thing with the

analysis data in the grid color chart of SC.

The prediction should be much reliable if we can base on the same data but in the different angles of

SC and Step smartly.

1(Red)-->123;2(Yellow)-->456;3(Brown)-->789;Prediction(Green)=1(2 or 3 or W).

3) Could you change the “-*-“ charts of Step to the grid color charts in the SC pages which have been

highlighted like below? My reasons and explanations are same with 2) above.

OR we can still keep the“-*-“ chart but please add the statistics and prediction information such as

1(Red)-->123; 2(Yellow)-->456; 3(Brown)-->789; Prediction(Green)=1 (2 or 3 or W) 

under the chart.

1(Red)-->123;2(Yellow)-->456;3(Brown)-->789;Prediction(Green)=1(2 or 3 or W)

4) Could you add the Position # such as Position 1,2,… or P1,P2,…on the top /bottom corner of

Game-Mode page?  If so, we can always know which Position we are on when using the GM

instead clicking Live-Play to check the Positions. Especially, we can avoid to click GM again

in the backtest when we are on the current GM page.

Please forget those if you think they’re just nonsense.

Thanks for your great program and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                    bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2016, 4:30 am - IP Logged

Hi, RL:

It's a great news to hear your new stuff is coming soon!

I appreciate your smart and hard job which should improve your system further.

I have some suggestions about T-LEX based on my backtests.

Maybe, you want to update the T-Lex or as a reference for your new stuff.

Please forget those if you think they're just nonsense.

1) Could you change the Black step’s numbers on the Home page of S/C Tools to White or

another markedness color since the background?

2) Could you add the compatible grid color chart or the-*- picture of Steps under the S/C data

which is before highlighted like the below picture? My reasons about that are four points:

a) Easy to compare both Population & Density between SC and Steps in the same page likes other

pictures which have been highlighted.

b) The Grid color chart seems better than the -*- picture since its fine contrast. Moreover both charts

play the same games (107 games) almost but the left two positions are occupied by “1=/2=/3=”

in the -*-  picture. However, please change the color of “3” to Brown/Maroon or another clear color

since the background when using grid color chart.

c) We can get more analysis data in this page than it is in the Step’s window since the chart has been

extended from 53 games to 107 games in the SC page.

d) Similar to SC list, you can add the same statistics and prediction information here

such as 1(Red)-->123; 2(Yellow)-->456; 3(Brown)-->789; Prediction(Green)=1 (2 or 3 or W).

However, I’m not sore if it’s easy to add a new function of Prediction for Step tools.

In addition, please keep the analysis data in the grid color chart of Steps to be same thing with the

analysis data in the grid color chart of SC.

The prediction should be much reliable if we can base on the same data but in the different angles of

SC and Step smartly.

1(Red)-->123;2(Yellow)-->456;3(Brown)-->789;Prediction(Green)=1(2 or 3 or W).

3) Could you change the “-*-“ charts of Step to the grid color charts in the SC pages which have been

highlighted like below? My reasons and explanations are same with 2) above.

OR we can still keep the“-*-“ chart but please add the statistics and prediction information such as

1(Red)-->123; 2(Yellow)-->456; 3(Brown)-->789; Prediction(Green)=1 (2 or 3 or W) 

under the chart.

1(Red)-->123;2(Yellow)-->456;3(Brown)-->789;Prediction(Green)=1(2 or 3 or W)

4) Could you add the Position # such as Position 1,2,… or P1,P2,…on the top /bottom corner of

Game-Mode page?  If so, we can always know which Position we are on when using the GM

instead clicking Live-Play to check the Positions. Especially, we can avoid to click GM again

in the backtest when we are on the current GM page.

Please forget those if you think they’re just nonsense.

Thanks for your great program and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

First and foremost I am nobody and by NO means a computer programmer! ! But if you have ever seen just one page of a computer program code...you would be impressed at the work that goes into such!!!!! I for one am extremely glad for the free things rl has shared done and given!! I believe there will ALWAYS be people that want more and more no matter how many things you have or add or change! ! I say work with what you get be glad with it and when and if rl adds to or dont add to it be happy! He said he's been working on a whole new program with tons new things and possibilities!  So for now be happy with what you have and give him time to sort out run through and get his new program coded sorted and working like he wants then you might be amazed! !! But then again I am nobody so it's up to rl what he does!! Good day....Da Boot.........

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      858 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2016, 4:52 am - IP Logged

First and foremost I am nobody and by NO means a computer programmer! ! But if you have ever seen just one page of a computer program code...you would be impressed at the work that goes into such!!!!! I for one am extremely glad for the free things rl has shared done and given!! I believe there will ALWAYS be people that want more and more no matter how many things you have or add or change! ! I say work with what you get be glad with it and when and if rl adds to or dont add to it be happy! He said he's been working on a whole new program with tons new things and possibilities!  So for now be happy with what you have and give him time to sort out run through and get his new program coded sorted and working like he wants then you might be amazed! !! But then again I am nobody so it's up to rl what he does!! Good day....Da Boot.........

boot

I couldn't agree more with what you've written. Give someone an inch and they will take a mile,won't they?

Adam

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2016, 4:59 am - IP Logged

boot

I couldn't agree more with what you've written. Give someone an inch and they will take a mile,won't they?

Adam

Especially lottoburg!!! He is constantly looking for a program to mash one button and the computer spits out the winning number. It ain't going to happen!!!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11115 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2016, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Especially lottoburg!!! He is constantly looking for a program to mash one button and the computer spits out the winning number. It ain't going to happen!!!

I sincerely agree!  I Agree!

Smash

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2016, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

boot

Adam

Why so rude?!

I really start to learn and use RL's system from 12/04/2015

even he has created his program many yeas ago.

It's should be normal I asked for some questions and suggestions as a new student.

As you know, the information about RL's system here is too huge to find the request easily and quickly.

Moreover, the latest version of T-LEX was released in 01/31/2016, just 27 days ago.

It's above reproach totally to bring up some positive Suggestions for the new function of SC Tools in T-lex.

You can directly comment on my Suggestions in which maybe some are unreasonable,

but it has gone too far to said "Give someone an inch and they will take a mile". Isn't it?

Adam, you might forget how did you stretched RL's patience by using a ton of questions before? LOL...

"He is constantly looking for a program to push one button and the computer spits out

the winning number."

You're right, Carbob! Every one does including you even it ain't going to happen until now.

Obviously you have misunderstood my Suggestions. I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, we're the fans of RL and his great system. 

Please be modest and honest but harshly or angrily here. OK?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2016, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

How many bottons were mashed on those terminals that printed out QPs that won a jackpot?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 91 of 98