Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 94 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2016, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Last night's play was pretty good. I picked correct groups for all the lexie positions and then instead of trying to pinpoint values in step 2 & 3 for all of them I just used 1 or 2 best bias results for the digits from the groups. Had I done my best for position 4 where 3 came up I'd have never picked it so even with hardest efforts and putting much more time into it would not yield the correct result.

setup

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2016, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Last night's play was pretty good. I picked correct groups for all the lexie positions and then instead of trying to pinpoint values in step 2 & 3 for all of them I just used 1 or 2 best bias results for the digits from the groups. Had I done my best for position 4 where 3 came up I'd have never picked it so even with hardest efforts and putting much more time into it would not yield the correct result.

setup

Adam

Congrats Adam,

Did you play??

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2016, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Congrats Adam,

Did you play??

Thanks, Steve.

Yes I did, but as somebody hit the JP so a 4 of 5 was not too much. If nobody would've hit it then 2 x 4 of 5 could get me ar.$ 600.

Adam

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
        florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        334 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Great job Adamcustom!!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link for the T-lex full install with the fixed steps.  You should uninstall the old version first

which means that you will need to reload your games.  The databases are up to date within a couple

days so it should not be too bad.  If you have already added the fixed file then you ready don't need

this download unless you want a full version to use as a backup.

https://app.box.com/s/tej012p1kqs34j2yrlbt4s5222vssv3l

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2016, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Can you look at the date of your DMP-PL.exe in DMP-PRO.  I was cleaning out a bunch of old code and

came across a version dated 3-15-2014 which I think might be the last Poland version I made.  If the

date is close to your version I will save the source code.  I have spent the last 2 days deleting 1000's

of source codes and just keeping the latest version.

Good job on the hit.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2016, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Adam

Can you look at the date of your DMP-PL.exe in DMP-PRO.  I was cleaning out a bunch of old code and

came across a version dated 3-15-2014 which I think might be the last Poland version I made.  If the

date is close to your version I will save the source code.  I have spent the last 2 days deleting 1000's

of source codes and just keeping the latest version.

Good job on the hit.

RL

Thanks, Craig.

It looks like it is October 23, 2014.

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #129908
                July 1, 2012
                200 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2016, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link for the T-lex full install with the fixed steps.  You should uninstall the old version first

which means that you will need to reload your games.  The databases are up to date within a couple

days so it should not be too bad.  If you have already added the fixed file then you ready don't need

this download unless you want a full version to use as a backup.

RL, I don't see the link. It says link removed??????

Thanks

Just do it......

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2016, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

WO

Try again, I cleaned up / deleted a bunch of stuff and somehow the link got messed up.

RL

OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #173675
                    March 13, 2016
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2016, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

RL

Most if not all the links on the prior pages are not working.

I was able to download the T-Lex but all the instruction vid's with the exception of Adams

have broken links.

If anyone can post some instruction on how to get started with the T-Let I would greatly appreciate them.

Adams videos were very easy to understand just not sure how to input everything up to that point.

I have read through the 90 plus pages of this thread even with the last 7 or so being excruciatingly painful at times. I would still like a crack

at implementing this tool that you have obviously labored over greatly.

I do everything Npencil so I don't mind the trail and error process!

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2016, 3:25 am - IP Logged

WO

Try again, I cleaned up / deleted a bunch of stuff and somehow the link got messed up.

RL

Hi RL! Do you also know the STEPS-1 Game-mode in T-Lex is not working? it is permanently frozen! Live-play is OK though. Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2016, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

RL

Most if not all the links on the prior pages are not working.

I was able to download the T-Lex but all the instruction vid's with the exception of Adams

have broken links.

If anyone can post some instruction on how to get started with the T-Let I would greatly appreciate them.

Adams videos were very easy to understand just not sure how to input everything up to that point.

I have read through the 90 plus pages of this thread even with the last 7 or so being excruciatingly painful at times. I would still like a crack

at implementing this tool that you have obviously labored over greatly.

I do everything Npencil so I don't mind the trail and error process!

Npencil

Press (H) on the keyboard to view the help/instructions.  Note!  The help file is a bit dated and does not cover

some of the newest updates.  I also deleted the videos I posted as they too were outdated.  T-lex started as

a tool option taken from an even older programs which I modified to run as a stand-alone.   This download was

intended as a final download that included all the upgrades/fixes in a single package.  Looks like I will have to

build one more as the game-mode is not working. 

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2016, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

aduy

I will check to see what I done that caused the Game-mode not to work, fix it and upload another one.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2016, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Fixed game-mode in the steps option.  When I made the last fix it changed the way the game mode loaded

the history sending it into a endless loop.  Anyway, I added some test code and everything seems to be the

way it's suppose to be, at least I think it is.

RL

Same link as the last one.  Full install T-lex, updated around 2:20 PM CST 03-14-2016.  Databases updated

to 03/09/2016. 

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2016, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Fixed game-mode in the steps option.  When I made the last fix it changed the way the game mode loaded

the history sending it into a endless loop.  Anyway, I added some test code and everything seems to be the

way it's suppose to be, at least I think it is.

RL

Same link as the last one.  Full install T-lex, updated around 2:20 PM CST 03-14-2016.  Databases updated

to 03/09/2016. 

Thanks RL.

I'll deleate the other one.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Page 94 of 98