Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 97 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2016, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Both of these tools are a little different.  The DMP version works like this.  When you set step-1 then the data for step-2

is recalculated so that only the relevant data is displayed.  Next when you set step-2 it affects the data for step-3.   The

T-Lex version does not recalculate the data.  I experimented with both methods and one worked as well as the other. 

T-lex was taken from the DMP-BG version and made to run as a stand-alone program.  T-lex also has had several upgrades

that are not in the DMP version.   I quit doing any updates to the DMP-BG software at least 2 years back and maybe even

3 or 4 years back.  About the only changes was to add the new games.  My personal version of DMP is 9.9 and the menu-2

option no longer exist and steps were added to every filter, digit etc..   Almost none of it is compatible with the 6.5 DMP-BG

software. 

Finding enough stuff to put  the DMP-BG back together was not easy and some of the the tools may be very old.  About all

I checked was to see if they would start without any errors.  Like I said there won't be any more updates, fixes, etc..  made

to these programs.   I have already deleted thousands of copies of source code over the last couple months and when I am

finished everything but the latest versions will be gone forever and those I do keep will be stored on a DVD as I don't use

any of them.

RL

Here is a pic of the 9.9 version, you can see it does not have a menu-2 and many of the other top menu options have been

removed.

dmp-9.9

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #75410
    June 2, 2009
    479 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2016, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your response, it sound like you will no longer be posting anymore software again, and you are retiring from the lottery ?

Well if that's the case, I wish you the best, and I will be missing those genius tools of yours.

Thank you for everything.

Frenchie.

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2016, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

You are correct that I won't be posting any new stuff but I still play the lottery.  My latest software

is a work in progress and I don't think it will ever be 100% finished.  It has all of my best stuff from

the last 25 years and a bunch of stuff I have never posted.   It plays both daily and number games

and has 6 game engines not counting the bonus ball option.  It would take far to long to try and

teach others how to use it which would cut down on the time I have for development.  This may

sound a little selfish but so be it.   As you know the lottery is just a hobby and I am limited to how

much time I can work on it.  I don't think people fully understand how much time it takes to post 

a system then try to support it.  All the stuff I have posted over the years was written for personal

use which I later decided to share.   Some of the new stuff is really old stuff that was never fully 

developed like the old R-L-P and R-A-C options.   Trapping a JP in around 10K lines is not hard to do

but filtering those lines down to a playable amount was always the greatest challenge for me, that

is until now.  Moving forward with new ideas often requires dumping the old stuff no matter how

attached we have become.  DMP was great in it's hey-day but so was the horse and carriage.  Some

things don't  change much in function but in form.  Modern vehicles still have 4 wheels and depend on

horse power to move.  I can't speak for anyone else but I am glad my car is not held together with

nails. Change can be good.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

kreative1's avatar - flower2
        NE PA
        United States
        Member #127838
        May 10, 2012
        1230 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2016, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I don't know, I grew up with horses and would take one of them over a car although I am attached to my little miata because it's cute and has teeth in the grill and always makes me smile lol

Big Smile

Good luck with your future endeavours RL and thank you for all your programs!

PA mid draw front pairs did not show in 2015,2016
        17x,21x,49x,552,93x (4)

PA eve draw front pairs for str8 plays 2016 that haven't hit yet
        17x,28x (2)
        common front both draws 17x

singles that haven't hit in either draw yet 
        doubles

watch out's avatar - behold
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #129908
          July 1, 2012
          200 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2016, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank you RL.

Just do it......

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2016, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I want to apologize for my previous post about I thought the program wasn't working properly, My apologies to you.

I will need to learn and understand it.

It's with a great disappointment to read that you will no longer be around with your wonderful programs.

Thank you and Good luck on your new software.

Frenchie.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
              United States
              Member #49750
              February 13, 2007
              439 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2016, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

This goodbye stuff with RL is a bit premature folks! RL is not going anywhere and he will be part of the LP community for the foreseeable future. He will just not make free softwares available is all. It is his prerogative and he has earned the right after giving us all these softwares, so everyone just chill. Thanks RL!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2016, 11:03 am - IP Logged

adulane

Thanks, like you said the only thing that is changing is the software uploads.  If I don't post as much

it's because I am working on new stuff.   DMP is based on simple easy to understand concepts where

the new what I call "Game Engines" are not.   No two lines generated take the same path so to say.

In dmp we set the options filters etc.. then wheel the entire matrix playing what comes out the other

side.   It's easy to understand the concept start to finish.  To gain faith in a system the user needs to

understand the processes involved and then be able to make adjustments they think will turn the table

in their favor.   In other words we know that playing a line with 9 ID's is a bad idea.   DMP is a matrix

driven software where the hit rates are well defined before the first drawing.  This concept does give us

a advantage overall but falls short in the JP category.  The new program contains the best of the old but

are only applied after the 6 game engines.   The six game engines talk to each other and have feedback

loops that allows it to reduce to a preset level.   The first engine can reduce a 5-39 to less than 10K lines

with a better than expected hit rate for all prizes.   

Example.  5-39 matrix

5of5 = 1 in 575757

4of5 = 1 in  3,386.9 

3of5 = 1 in 102.6

2of5 = 1 in 9.6     

These odds are based on the number of possible lines within the matrix that have so many correct numbers.

In a 5-39 matrix there are a total of 170 lines that will match 4 of 5 for any line drawn.  575757/170=3386.9

To shrink a game down to a fraction of it's original size while maintaining better odds for all prizes is quite a 

feat.  If we can do this without removing the 5of5 then it puts us on the fast track for a JP win. 

The Lexie seems to smash the odds of the new program but only if we can predict the values.

First 4 digit lexie setup, 5-39 matrix. 

What I have found is that regardless of what we use to reduce the lines it's pointless unless we can hit on a regular basis.

Even with the kind of results shown above most of us still need to filter these down to a more manageable figure because 

we are unable to predict the first 4 lexie digits consistently.   If I were able to do it even 1 out of 25 or even 50 I would play

all 100 lines every day.  Hitting one out of every 50 attempts would cost $5K for a average JP of around $142K which is not

too bad provided one was able to predict 1 in 50.  Most pick-5 number games offer similar odds and the lexie is hard to beat

in this regard, after all, how hard can it be to hit 4 digits with odds for this game of 1 in 5758 for doing so and the first digit

is limited to a pool of 0 to 5. 

The new program does not seem to get close to these sort of odds but only because we don't factor the combined odds of

1 in 100 with the 1 in 5758.   The lexie only makes sense if we can predict the digits.  The SC data seems to help but I don't

think that alone is going to be enough.   If the first game engine in the new program can produce a 70% 5of5 hit rate in 10K

lines it's not hard to see the advantage over the lexie.   All the data in the world is worthless unless we can predict the next

value.  Standard data analysis does not work to the point of prediction so we must discover new types of data to analyze that

can be predicted.   Some of the data in my older programs is somewhat predictable but not enough to put us in the winners

circle within the time we would like.  The secret to winning lies with the data we analyze.  Both DMP and T-Lex can and will

win if a person can master a few aspects but most will never invest the time it takes.  If they don't hit in a month or so then

it's on to something else.  I would estimate that I have hit over 100 JP's using these programs over the many years but most

of my play is on paper.   The best I have ever done paper playing was 2 JP's in the same week, one on 108 lines and the other

was on 100.  In live play I have only hit one JP in all those years.  IMHO. Filtering is a wicked, mean, unforgiving witch.

RL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19817 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2016, 11:51 am - IP Logged

adulane

Thanks, like you said the only thing that is changing is the software uploads.  If I don't post as much

it's because I am working on new stuff.   DMP is based on simple easy to understand concepts where

the new what I call "Game Engines" are not.   No two lines generated take the same path so to say.

In dmp we set the options filters etc.. then wheel the entire matrix playing what comes out the other

side.   It's easy to understand the concept start to finish.  To gain faith in a system the user needs to

understand the processes involved and then be able to make adjustments they think will turn the table

in their favor.   In other words we know that playing a line with 9 ID's is a bad idea.   DMP is a matrix

driven software where the hit rates are well defined before the first drawing.  This concept does give us

a advantage overall but falls short in the JP category.  The new program contains the best of the old but

are only applied after the 6 game engines.   The six game engines talk to each other and have feedback

loops that allows it to reduce to a preset level.   The first engine can reduce a 5-39 to less than 10K lines

with a better than expected hit rate for all prizes.   

Example.  5-39 matrix

5of5 = 1 in 575757

4of5 = 1 in  3,386.9 

3of5 = 1 in 102.6

2of5 = 1 in 9.6     

These odds are based on the number of possible lines within the matrix that have so many correct numbers.

In a 5-39 matrix there are a total of 170 lines that will match 4 of 5 for any line drawn.  575757/170=3386.9

To shrink a game down to a fraction of it's original size while maintaining better odds for all prizes is quite a 

feat.  If we can do this without removing the 5of5 then it puts us on the fast track for a JP win. 

The Lexie seems to smash the odds of the new program but only if we can predict the values.

First 4 digit lexie setup, 5-39 matrix. 

What I have found is that regardless of what we use to reduce the lines it's pointless unless we can hit on a regular basis.

Even with the kind of results shown above most of us still need to filter these down to a more manageable figure because 

we are unable to predict the first 4 lexie digits consistently.   If I were able to do it even 1 out of 25 or even 50 I would play

all 100 lines every day.  Hitting one out of every 50 attempts would cost $5K for a average JP of around $142K which is not

too bad provided one was able to predict 1 in 50.  Most pick-5 number games offer similar odds and the lexie is hard to beat

in this regard, after all, how hard can it be to hit 4 digits with odds for this game of 1 in 5758 for doing so and the first digit

is limited to a pool of 0 to 5. 

The new program does not seem to get close to these sort of odds but only because we don't factor the combined odds of

1 in 100 with the 1 in 5758.   The lexie only makes sense if we can predict the digits.  The SC data seems to help but I don't

think that alone is going to be enough.   If the first game engine in the new program can produce a 70% 5of5 hit rate in 10K

lines it's not hard to see the advantage over the lexie.   All the data in the world is worthless unless we can predict the next

value.  Standard data analysis does not work to the point of prediction so we must discover new types of data to analyze that

can be predicted.   Some of the data in my older programs is somewhat predictable but not enough to put us in the winners

circle within the time we would like.  The secret to winning lies with the data we analyze.  Both DMP and T-Lex can and will

win if a person can master a few aspects but most will never invest the time it takes.  If they don't hit in a month or so then

it's on to something else.  I would estimate that I have hit over 100 JP's using these programs over the many years but most

of my play is on paper.   The best I have ever done paper playing was 2 JP's in the same week, one on 108 lines and the other

was on 100.  In live play I have only hit one JP in all those years.  IMHO. Filtering is a wicked, mean, unforgiving witch.

RL

Ohio's Rolling Cash5 is a 5/39 game with a rolling jackpot starting at $100,000 and pays $300 for a match4, $10 for a match3 and $1 for a match2. If all 575,757 possible combinations were played with each line costing $1 the jackpot would have to be $408,817 for a player to break even being the only winner. 

What are your targeted lines and jackpot size to make playing such a game profitable without getting lucky?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2016, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

RJ

MO. 539 starts at 50K and rolls,  The reset value of $50K is enough to peak my interest and I don't believe in

luck but chance will always play a roll.  If a method works 5 to 10 lines per game should at least break even.

I measure my play by calculating average ticket cost over the course of a month.  If the average ticket cost is

greater than 5 cents per ticket then I switch to paper play until the hits start up again.  Most of my wins are 2x

which break even and the 3x wins cover the non winners as a general rule and make a little profit.  4 of 5 wins

go in my pocket and are not counted in the averages.   I don't play our 6-44 much as a 3 of 6 wins a free ticket

which is worth nothing IMHO and a 4 of 6 is usually less than 30 bucks.   I live play around 8 times a month but

sometimes less than that.   I have yet to go live with the newest program as it's still in development but have

three other programs to choose from.  The Rogue, Hybrid and a stripped down version of the lexie shown in my

previous post.  The rogue produces the most consistent wins shown below as it has a powerful wheeling tool

where partial/sub values can be wheeled.  Each rogue value has a range of 0 to 3 except for Rogue-A which is

ranged 0 to 2.  It also has a SC tool with two strings and one of those is a no brainer around 90% of the time

which basically turns the rogues into a 50/50 analysis.  I only set the first 7 and let the rest run wild then filter

for a 4 of 5 hit.   Kinda like shooting ducks on a pond, that is except for the elusive 5of5.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2016, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Power-Ball

8 digit rogue, runtime = 1.3 seconds.  This program was first written almost 4 years ago and will be junked when I finish

the DMP-Californium program.  I think this might help some understand why I quit updating the older DMP series programs.

RL

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: April 14, 2016, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Guys

I just installed DMP-BG and looked at both PB and MM. Personally I would never play MM as here steps are highly misleading. Do not know why but that's the way I see it. PB is the only reasonable option using this tool. If I were to play it then I would play lexies 2 thru 7 skipping position 1 and 8( this one seems to be rather whimsical as well). That should give you ten sets. Putting one digit in play and adding or blocking 1 group should cut it down to 1- 2 sets to play. Overall I think that for this game steps are a very good tool.

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2016, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Master folder zip file:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!335&authkey=!AJPoGZSb8YVd66Y&ithint=file%2czip

Draws updated through Saturday, April 16, 2016

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2016, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Master folder zip file:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!335&authkey=!AJPoGZSb8YVd66Y&ithint=file%2czip

Draws updated through Saturday, April 16, 2016

Thanks a lots, RL and Winsum!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2016, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Adulane62 just informed me that the last T-lex download has a bug that effects the loading of games.

The program gives a error message that you can't load a game directly from the games folder.  Not

sure what caused this but wanted to let everyone know about it.  I will fix the bug and upload it again

as soon as I can find time to fix it. 

RL

Page 97 of 98