Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 95 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
448 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2016, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Fixed game-mode in the steps option.  When I made the last fix it changed the way the game mode loaded

the history sending it into a endless loop.  Anyway, I added some test code and everything seems to be the

way it's suppose to be, at least I think it is.

RL

Same link as the last one.  Full install T-lex, updated around 2:20 PM CST 03-14-2016.  Databases updated

to 03/09/2016. 

https://app.box.com/s/tej012p1kqs34j2yrlbt4s5222vssv3l

Thank you, RL! Everything is working smooth now!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

OHIO
    United States
    Member #173675
    March 13, 2016
    2 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2016, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

RL

Thanks for the reply.

I have found and read the help files.

Time to get to work on implementing.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5396 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged
        notmyday's avatar - 8ball
        florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        346 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2016, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

RL i have had family in town and just got the last update not sure of other states but when i run the s/c tools and set my settings only having three wild it runs the entire field of numbers not the s/c chosen few before it would run thru in a matter of seconds now it runs every single number. i uninstalled and reinstalled to no evail.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4054 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

RL i have had family in town and just got the last update not sure of other states but when i run the s/c tools and set my settings only having three wild it runs the entire field of numbers not the s/c chosen few before it would run thru in a matter of seconds now it runs every single number. i uninstalled and reinstalled to no evail.

nmd

Mine does the same thing which means that the source code I used was not the right one.  I have in

some cases 20 to 30 copies of the same tool.   I have been deleting thousands of source codes over

the last week some of which are almost 30 years old.  I thought I had saved the latest version but I

guess not.  I will dig around and see if I can find the right one.   Sorry for all the mistakes but I am in

the middle of a 30 year cleanup.   I am trying to save one copy of every program I have ever written.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4054 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:06 am - IP Logged

NMD

I think the program is working correctly, remember that after you set the S/C values you have to

hit the [Conv] button first then the [Wheel] button.  The [Conv] button, converts and then loads

the digits into the wheel file.  Try it and let me know if it works on your version.  I may upload one

more update as I made the wheel run a little faster while I was looking for the bug.  I totally forgot

about having to click the [Conv] button before running the wheel.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4054 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2016, 2:43 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I uploaded the latest version with the newest master file provided by Steve.  I ran several

simulations trying to use all the options and did not see anything that looked out of place.

This should be the final version of T-lex and I will leave the link up for a week or so but like

I said once it's gone it's gone forever.  The link is the same as the last couple I posted.

RL

Uploaded around 1:40am CST 03-16-2016

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                florida
                United States
                Member #136668
                December 16, 2012
                346 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2016, 6:03 am - IP Logged

RL my bad i fortgot the convert age i guess thank you for your time.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11161 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I uploaded the latest version with the newest master file provided by Steve.  I ran several

simulations trying to use all the options and did not see anything that looked out of place.

This should be the final version of T-lex and I will leave the link up for a week or so but like

I said once it's gone it's gone forever.  The link is the same as the last couple I posted.

RL

Uploaded around 1:40am CST 03-16-2016

I'll check it out tomorrow.

US Flag

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2016, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Master file

Zip download link:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!311&authkey=!AMlXRDNhX_ZQqzQ&ithint=file%2czip

Download and unzip into the T-Lex folder

Drawings updated through Saturday, April 2, 2016

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                      Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I wanted to ask you if you could update the DMP program for the Mega Millions game, and adding the Trends program to it ?

I really love that program, but couldn't using it since they changed it from 56 to 75 balls.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4054 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

The last version of DMP-Big Games  that I could find is dated to around 06/12/14 which I don't think

was ever uploaded.  The problem is that I can't find the source code for that version which is needed

to add the new PB game matrix.  It does have the new 5-75 game matrix so the last update was most

likely done around that time.   Let me dig around a bit and see if I can find the source code but so far it's

not looking good.   I did find a few older versions but there is no way to remember if they were final 

versions, ie bug free or not.  The tools also changed along the way so they may not be compatible which

may cause even more problems.  If/when I do find it I won't be able to provide any support so it will be a

AS IS software.  I am spending most of my free time on my newest software which I doubt will ever be

released to the general public.  I changed the name from DMP-Ultimate to to DMP-Californium as it makes

all my older stuff look like second or third hand junk.   Anyway, give me a few days to look around for the

code and if I can find it I will build a new setup and upload it.

RL 

P.S. Californium 252 is rare metal,  $27,000,000.00 per gram second only to antimatter.  I had to leave myself

room for at least one more version.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2016, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

Here is the download link for the DMP-BG ver 6.5.  This was the last version of that program that I wrote.

DMP-Big Game Pro software link.  Power-ball and Mega Millions only!

https://app.box.com/s/t7i39ulffxeyehaft66t6gcn09tfmuwv

Note! to anyone else that downloads this program.  This is a old program that was first made around 25

years ago.  It should run on most windows but not sure.  This version is limited to Power-ball and mega

millions and no other games  will be added.  I do not offer any support for this program.  It was first

offered several years back and was downloaded over 10K times so maybe others who know the program

will offer some help if you have never used it.   One thing I will add is that most buttons have both Left &

Right options.  Press K on the keyboard to see a few extra options.  If I remember it does have a few hidden

options but I don't remember how many or even what they did.   There are a few options in this version 

that are not in the earlier versions but again I can't remember what they are.  Program is offered free and

is a full version with no restrictions other that the loaded games.  I suggest someone starting a new topic

if interested to avoid confusion with the T-lex program discussed here.   This program is offered as is and

lacks instructions / help files.  It is also offered as freeware with no restrictions.  Maybe it will be around

another 25 years there seems to be a few die-hard's out there still using it.

P.S. The MM and PB game databases included have a number of randomly generated lines added to the

end.  You can remove these if you want to use only the real drawings but it will cut down on many of the

results of the analysis results.

RL

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Craig

I'm sure some people who know how your software works will like the program very much.

On a slightly different note I wanted to ask if you ever thought or tried using steps for second digit of D-trap. Just crossed my mind that it could give similar results as using lexie.

Thanks.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              489 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you so much for taking the time searching and posting this Marvelous software of yours.

That's exactly what I needed and now I can start training, I really do appreciate your gesture.

Thanks again RL.

Frenchie.

Page 95 of 98