Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 87 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2016, 1:55 am - IP Logged

I see and thanks a lots!

In addition, I can not delete any line from the data file of NY5390

since these files in T-lex can be read only but written.

How can I do that next?

Best regards,

lb

Hi, RL:

Following your suggestion:"I suggest opening the game database using notepad

and deleting all but around 1000 to 1500 lines. "

I have deleted the all lines from 1992-2002 in my NY5390.

Now the function is working for me.

Also, I don't think the deleting will effect the prediction comparing the full data by using T-Lex.

I'm so sorry for the carelessness and confusion.

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
    Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:45 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for your clear and detail explanations!

Could you let us know further how can you confirm your SC prediction by using the Steps Tool

or Game Mode? Please keep to using the same example and picture above for your confirmation.

Appreciate greatly your smart analysis and nice sharing!

Best regards,

lb

lottoburg

You got it all. You can use Steps or c/s charts or both, I think now it's absolutely clear how to do it after RL's explanations. Just practice, that's what you need to improve your selections.

Adam

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:52 am - IP Logged

For last night's draw I used the following setup. So 1 choice incorrect and it's a pity as $ 1.7 million was at stake.

Mark my words- choose 1 game only and stick to it, no matter what.

Adam

lexie2lexie1

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2016, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Guys,

One more thing I'd like to add. Do not think that there's one magic formula that will work with all the games in the same way. You remember what RL wrote that he finds significant differences between P-3 and P-4 using the same method and the game which has better odds for a player turns out for him more difficult to hit. It can be the same with you. Pick a game and try to work out your best method to deal with it, be it s/c cart steps or whatever. Once you've chosen it stick to it and do not get distracted by other games. Learning one game is hard enough while learning 2 different and playing both borders on impossible and inevitably leads to winning none of them.

Adam

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2016, 12:29 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

You got it all. You can use Steps or c/s charts or both, I think now it's absolutely clear how to do it after RL's explanations. Just practice, that's what you need to improve your selections.

Adam

Adam,

You're right! Thumbs Up

I'm working for my backtests following RL's and your smart strategies now.

I believe firmly that we can win the lottery by using T-LEX in the future. Cheers

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing again!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
          • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2016, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Here are the links for the newest version of T-lex that includes the new SC-tool option.

I advise to watch the video as some basic stuff has changed.  I tried to keep the video

short but I think it still ended up around 77mb zipped.  I removed the previous patch

links to prevent people from running the old patch file on the new version.  This is a

full install so uninstall the old version first.  Failure to do this will cause errors as I made

changes to the file structure.  I think with this addition T-lex has reached maturity and

nothing else is needed.  The databases have been updated to 01-27-16 so  you may

need to update a few games.  Please report any bugs you may find.  I think it's working

100% but there are just too many things for me to test.   If bugs are found I will fix them

and create a update/patch at a later date.  Any old patch files should not be applied to this

version.

RL

Changes / instructions video.  I Strongly recommend you watch it.

https://app.box.com/s/tpy4u5bhgl8nidsquiwxycyuwymd8t8h

Full install link  T-lex

https://app.box.com/s/qv3nx5noj0bod1z7y770ypeohkzjvnwc

Hi, RL:

I find another problem for the new version of T-lex.

I'm not sure why I can not zoom in the pictures by changing the settings in my PC. 

Only the top words such as RL's Tyrannosaurus Lex, S/C Tools, ... have been 

magnified but the pictures are not working.

I remember that I can do the same thing for the previous version of T-LEX.

The previous version is working very well for my adjustment.

Could you let me know how can I do that for the new version?

Thanks a lots.

Best regards,

lb

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2016, 6:01 am - IP Logged

T-Lex has a footprint of 1060 X 686.  Set your computers screen resolution to anything larger.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2016, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

For last night's draw I used the following setup. So 1 choice incorrect and it's a pity as $ 1.7 million was at stake.

Mark my words- choose 1 game only and stick to it, no matter what.

Adam

lexie2lexie1

Adam,

You always gone surprise me, your selections are so close I'm not worry about you, you'll be a Millionaire very soon.

Frenchie.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I will be uploading a patch for the steps tool in the next day or so.  The version I included was not the one

I intended to add to T-lex.  The current version recalculates each step depending on the previous step.  This

cuts down on the amount of data that can be analyzed.  The new version uses all the data regardless of 

which is value is set in the previous step.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2016, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Craig

I wonder how it will affect choices in steps 2 and 3.

Adam

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2016, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Adam,

You always gone surprise me, your selections are so close I'm not worry about you, you'll be a Millionaire very soon.

frenchie

There are lots of draws when I miss correct values. The point is I'm doing my best not to get discouraged by those failures and keep on at it. From the moment RL offered his software, I've always stuck to it no matter what. I never jumped from one software to another or tried to use a handful of them at the same time. Patience is the  key. I do not know how many of those who downloaded it really put some effort into learning how it works. I think very few. Most people do not have the patience to stick to it or use it alongside many other tools from various sources. You cannot expect good results jumping here and there every now and then. Add to it the fact that there is no direct and magic formula to get there and you got the picture.

Adam

Horwood NL
                        Canada
                        Member #70613
                        February 6, 2009
                        296 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2016, 8:40 am - IP Logged

frenchie

There are lots of draws when I miss correct values. The point is I'm doing my best not to get discouraged by those failures and keep on at it. From the moment RL offered his software, I've always stuck to it no matter what. I never jumped from one software to another or tried to use a handful of them at the same time. Patience is the  key. I do not know how many of those who downloaded it really put some effort into learning how it works. I think very few. Most people do not have the patience to stick to it or use it alongside many other tools from various sources. You cannot expect good results jumping here and there every now and then. Add to it the fact that there is no direct and magic formula to get there and you got the picture.

Adam

RL , Adam

I too have used RL's software since it was first offered . Most times I manage to get 3 of 6 but to many lines to play . I have had as high as 10 lines with 5 of 6 but with a little over 1000 lines to play . I'm having a hard time reducing the 1000 lines without loosing any of the 5 of 6 . One question I have is there one of the lexie numbers (in 649 8 of them) that effects a particular draw number or does changing any one of them effect all the numbers in the draw ?

I use RL's method from his video . I copy and paste the s/c chart to notepad++ , using search I find and mark all the c's then print it out . I all so print out a copy of the colour chart produced from F10 as a reference .

Thanks RL for the great software and help you are willing to give to us that are not so skillful at programming as you are .

GW

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2016, 8:49 am - IP Logged

RL , Adam

I too have used RL's software since it was first offered . Most times I manage to get 3 of 6 but to many lines to play . I have had as high as 10 lines with 5 of 6 but with a little over 1000 lines to play . I'm having a hard time reducing the 1000 lines without loosing any of the 5 of 6 . One question I have is there one of the lexie numbers (in 649 8 of them) that effects a particular draw number or does changing any one of them effect all the numbers in the draw ?

I use RL's method from his video . I copy and paste the s/c chart to notepad++ , using search I find and mark all the c's then print it out . I all so print out a copy of the colour chart produced from F10 as a reference .

Thanks RL for the great software and help you are willing to give to us that are not so skillful at programming as you are .

GW

Gwoof

I think you are doing pretty well. How do you reduce your 1000 lines? Pls post your typical setup, ok?

Changing any digit changes the numbers you will get. You can easily test it doing a couple of setups and looking at the numbers you are getting. The most dramatic changes are a result of setting the second lexie digit of your 6/49( assuming that you let the first one run wild). Even if all the remaining ones are correct you will most likely miss all the numbers in the draw. So utmost care must be taken when setting this position to one value only.

Hope it helps.

Adam

Horwood NL
                            Canada
                            Member #70613
                            February 6, 2009
                            296 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2016, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Gwoof

I think you are doing pretty well. How do you reduce your 1000 lines? Pls post your typical setup, ok?

Changing any digit changes the numbers you will get. You can easily test it doing a couple of setups and looking at the numbers you are getting. The most dramatic changes are a result of setting the second lexie digit of your 6/49( assuming that you let the first one run wild). Even if all the remaining ones are correct you will most likely miss all the numbers in the draw. So utmost care must be taken when setting this position to one value only.

Hope it helps.

Adam

Adam

The c/s settings I used are

Lexie   

A        B           C         D         E         F           G         H

WWS    WWW      SCS    WWW    CCC     WWW      CCS     WWW

The next draw numbers for this game Atlantic 649 which are not in the history yet were  4 , 14 , 17 , 19 , 24 , 43 , B 12  when put into check gave me 10 lines of 5 of 6 plus several 4's and 3's .

It takes a while to produce the set using that many wilds . I'm still trying to reduce the number of lines without loosing the 5 of 6 . I don't know if those settings will give you the same results with the game you are playing .

GW

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2016, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Adam

The c/s settings I used are

Lexie   

A        B           C         D         E         F           G         H

WWS    WWW      SCS    WWW    CCC     WWW      CCS     WWW

The next draw numbers for this game Atlantic 649 which are not in the history yet were  4 , 14 , 17 , 19 , 24 , 43 , B 12  when put into check gave me 10 lines of 5 of 6 plus several 4's and 3's .

It takes a while to produce the set using that many wilds . I'm still trying to reduce the number of lines without loosing the 5 of 6 . I don't know if those settings will give you the same results with the game you are playing .

GW

Ok, so you base your setups on s/c chart. I'm not very good at it so I think that RL would guide you much better here.

However what seems obvious is that you would at least have to fill in all the wilds in positions 2 and 3 to have a chance of getting a smaller number of sets. It is always a gamble so do not expect to be right all the time. I play the same game as you do so there's not much difference here.

Adam

Page 87 of 98