Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 90 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
887 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2016, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

lb,

You make no sense, and you are WASTING RL and Adam's time answering your weird questions, it sound like you don't understand nothing,

what ever your asking is in " RL's T-Lex instructions " Open the game and press letter " H " all instructions are there and the rest have been

well explained in RL and Adam's video, so PLEASE STOP asking questions, everything has been explained over and over so many times,

RL is a very patient man with all the questions that have been asked from many members, and your are the only one still asking how it works !!!!!!!!!!!

fc,

You're so funny!

You don't have the power to Stop me asking any question here

even though the question has been answered by RL.

Discussing the program warmly and positively is useful to learn and use the program correctly.

There is just lack the discuss here.

But I can not find you have some useful posts about SC Tool here except seducing us to join your

suspicious pool.

PLEASE STOP YOUR Suspicious Seduction HERE!!!!!!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
    frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #75410
    June 2, 2009
    489 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

lb,

There is no lack of discuss here all of what your asking has been explained many time before even starting with DMP software,

so to tell you how long it's been, to me you are a very slow learner, and that's OK but don't waste people time in your handicap,

it sound like you just got on board with this tread, I also provided an idea about RL's code for the 3 steps to use it in a different way

to ease the selection, that can also been transfer into S/C system in another tread, so see again your are behind, so catch up on speed

and knowledge to be part of this wonderful software.

Frenchie.

NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      887 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2016, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

lb,

There is no lack of discuss here all of what your asking has been explained many time before even starting with DMP software,

so to tell you how long it's been, to me you are a very slow learner, and that's OK but don't waste people time in your handicap,

it sound like you just got on board with this tread, I also provided an idea about RL's code for the 3 steps to use it in a different way

to ease the selection, that can also been transfer into S/C system in another tread, so see again your are behind, so catch up on speed

fc,

Why are you so overbearing even you have been ahead!?

Please remember that Facts are always stronger than arguments.

The real convincing and reliable thing is to show your wining tickets here instead of brag!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        887 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2016, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for your sincere and detail instructions!

I will digest those by making some backtests.

Also, I need to search for your explanation about the Returns.

Any question I will ask for you later.

Best regards,

lb

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4094 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2016, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Gwoof

Just make due for now as I won't be doing anymore with these old programs.  The new DMP-Ultra will give

you everything you could wish for.  It will allow the user to select which data to add to a printout, add the

option to color code it etc...  I am pulling out the stops on this one and it will cover any number or digit game

except keno. 

I am working on adding hundreds of pre-coded analysis tools with another option to create custom tools

These will allow the user to cross reference / search any thing they want.  I added one toolbar but there

could be as many a 3 by the time it's finished.  It will also support games with up to 4 draws per day both

daily and number style games.  This is a start from scratch so I can add anything I choose and I am coding

it so that new stuff can be added along the way. 

It even comes with a built in snap-shot screen capture so that the user can take a picture of  any part of the

programs screen and I may add the ability to draw arrows add text etc..  to help with trouble shooting.  It's

going to take some time but I hope to have a working version mid summer.

DMP-Ultra pic showing toolbar #1

https://app.box.com/s/0rxhw551ilh4a6ro1wkv2a4etijbwv61

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Horwood NL
            Canada
            Member #70613
            February 6, 2009
            299 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2016, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof

Just make due for now as I won't be doing anymore with these old programs.  The new DMP-Ultra will give

you everything you could wish for.  It will allow the user to select which data to add to a printout, add the

option to color code it etc...  I am pulling out the stops on this one and it will cover any number or digit game

except keno. 

I am working on adding hundreds of pre-coded analysis tools with another option to create custom tools

These will allow the user to cross reference / search any thing they want.  I added one toolbar but there

could be as many a 3 by the time it's finished.  It will also support games with up to 4 draws per day both

daily and number style games.  This is a start from scratch so I can add anything I choose and I am coding

It even comes with a built in snap-shot screen capture so that the user can take a picture of  any part of the

programs screen and I may add the ability to draw arrows add text etc..  to help with trouble shooting.  It's

RL

WOW !

Looks like a Lottery junkie like me dream. Looking forward to it .

Thanks again RL for all your hard work.

GW

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4094 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof

I may have to change the name now, Lotto Junkie sounds good.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11167 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2016, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof

I may have to change the name now, Lotto Junkie sounds good.

RL

Nice work.  Thanks!

US Flag

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  887 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying you have never used one of my bias search tools.  I added a simple steps

analysis to the bottom of the SC bias search to help pin down a value when you can's get

enough information from the SC data.  The two are tied together,  the top data is for the SC

data and the very bottom shows the steps.  Nothing new here, I have included this sort of

analysis in every lottery program I have ever posted here at LP. 

RL

Hi, RL:

I have some questions about Game-Mode:

1) I find there is some information about Positions such as Position 1 best to worst 01 or

Position 4 best to worst 3079584216 in Adam's Videos.

Why I can not find it from my Game-Mode in the newest version of T-lex

even I have tried to click anywhere on my GM? What?

2) Not only the information displays the Position # but also tells out some status about the data.

Could you let me know what means best to worst 01 or 3079584216 on Adam's screen?

3) According to Adam's reply to my questions about the GM and the information above

I'm afraid that the Game-Mode in the newest version of T-lex maybe different from Adam's. Is it true?

I'm sorry to bother you again. Coffee

Best regards,

lb

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11167 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2016, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

lb,

Lol ,and I haven't even started asking questions yet.  I'm afraid to exhaust you guys anymore than you are.   You certainly  have a lot of patience.

Jester Laugh

US Flag

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2016, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Lol ,and I haven't even started asking questions yet.  I'm afraid to exhaust you guys anymore than you are.   You certainly  have a lot of patience.

Jester Laugh

lottoburg

You're stretching RL's patience way to much. My version of Game Mode was as old as the hills and the version included in T-lex is much better. How RL is supposed to remember what was in the version many years ago when he was updating the software more than he can recall and nobody would be able to keep that stuff in mind- what for?

What you mention as best to worst  digits was only some sort of stats and you got the same thing if you click Digits in every position you take. That is irrelevant and makes no difference.

You'd better stick to what you can find in instructions and videos. You will find them all you need, the rest is practicing.

Adam

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2016, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Gwoof

except keno. 

RL

Craig

When I read the first sentence of your post I thought to myself " Why make due and not make do ?"

So I went on searching for the answer where it comes from. I hit on Grammarist and got engrossed in a heated debate. As it seems make due is quite widespread in the US. One can learn something new on the use of English quite unexpectedly.

Adam

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          887 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2016, 11:00 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

You're stretching RL's patience way to much. My version of Game Mode was as old as the hills and the version included in T-lex is much better. How RL is supposed to remember what was in the version many years ago when he was updating the software more than he can recall and nobody would be able to keep that stuff in mind- what for?

What you mention as best to worst  digits was only some sort of stats and you got the same thing if you click Digits in every position you take. That is irrelevant and makes no difference.

You'd better stick to what you can find in instructions and videos. You will find them all you need, the rest is practicing.

Adam

Adam,

Thanks for your reply!

Could you give me a download link about your version of Game-Mode?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!

Best regards,

lb

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2016, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Thanks for your reply!

Could you give me a download link about your version of Game-Mode?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!

Best regards,

lb

It will do you no good as it's part of the old DMP-PL program with only 2 games hard-coded : my 5/42 and 6/49. So if you are not in Poland then it is good for nothing, let alone you got all you need in T-lex program.

BTW since the moment RL offered T-lex full version I no longer use the old DMP-PL program.

Adam

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              887 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

It will do you no good as it's part of the old DMP-PL program with only 2 games hard-coded : my 5/42 and 6/49. So if you are not in Poland then it is good for nothing, let alone you got all you need in T-lex program.

BTW since the moment RL offered T-lex full version I no longer use the old DMP-PL program.

Adam

Adam,

It doesn't matter. I can add my game into it.

I can conveniently find which position on the current page by using your version of GM

but the new version can't.

Using the new GM, I have to click the button of Live Play for confirming the Position #,

if so, I have to click the GM again and get the different GM page instead of the original one.

Page 90 of 98