Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 92 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2016, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Why so rude?!

I really start to learn and use RL's system from 12/04/2015

even he has created his program many yeas ago.

It's should be normal I asked for some questions and suggestions as a new student.

As you know, the information about RL's system here is too huge to find the request easily and quickly.

Moreover, the latest version of T-LEX was released in 01/31/2016, just 27 days ago.

It's above reproach totally to bring up some positive Suggestions for the new function of SC Tools in T-lex.

You can directly comment on my Suggestions in which maybe some are unreasonable,

but it has gone too far to said "Give someone an inch and they will take a mile". Isn't it?

Adam, you might forget how did you stretched RL's patience by using a ton of questions before? LOL...

"He is constantly looking for a program to push one button and the computer spits out

the winning number."

You're right, Carbob! Every one does including you even it ain't going to happen until now.

Obviously you have misunderstood my Suggestions. I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, we're the fans of RL and his great system. 

Please be modest and honest but harshly or angrily here. OK?

You either make believe or simply do not understand what's being said here. It's not your questions, although they are mostly preposterous and to be answered when reading the instructions, but your expectations as to what RL should add to his software,

It's true that throughout all those years I've asked perhaps hundreds of questions , but not once had I insisted that something be added to the software which is not mine and it would be not my work to write it.

I for one do not use s/c chart as this way of looking at the data does not suit me, but I know that others may find it useful. Does it mean that I should ask for and expect a different notation of data that I would find more helpful? No, by no means. I'm happy with what I've been generously offered and use it to the best of my knowledge.

Last but not least, I'm not here to get a perfect program that will spit out the one winning line. I do not believe in such things.

Adam

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2016, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

First and foremost I am nobody and by NO means a computer programmer! ! But if you have ever seen just one page of a computer program code...you would be impressed at the work that goes into such!!!!! I for one am extremely glad for the free things rl has shared done and given!! I believe there will ALWAYS be people that want more and more no matter how many things you have or add or change! ! I say work with what you get be glad with it and when and if rl adds to or dont add to it be happy! He said he's been working on a whole new program with tons new things and possibilities!  So for now be happy with what you have and give him time to sort out run through and get his new program coded sorted and working like he wants then you might be amazed! !! But then again I am nobody so it's up to rl what he does!! Good day....Da Boot.........

Bootleg,

I understand your care and love to Mr RL and me too.

But your worry is unnecessary completely for two reasons:

1) I believe firmly that as the moderator of Thread and the owner of T-lex,

Mr RL is fully able to handle his Fans' any questions and suggestions appropriately.

He'll be very glad to accept it if he thinks the suggestions are reasonable and useful.

On the contrary, he'll criticize or ignore those.

2) I believe firmly that there will always be new visitors ask for Mr RL some questions and suggestions

as long as the Thread has been in an open status even if I don't any.

Nobody can stop and shouldn't to stop them. Isn't it?

So, it's really unnecessary to make a fuss of my Suggestions.

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
      Tn
      United States
      Member #54963
      September 4, 2007
      1164 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2016, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Bootleg,

I understand your care and love to Mr RL and me too.

But your worry is unnecessary completely for two reasons:

1) I believe firmly that as the moderator of Thread and the owner of T-lex,

Mr RL is fully able to handle his Fans' any questions and suggestions appropriately.

He'll be very glad to accept it if he thinks the suggestions are reasonable and useful.

On the contrary, he'll criticize or ignore those.

2) I believe firmly that there will always be new visitors ask for Mr RL some questions and suggestions

as long as the Thread has been in an open status even if I don't any.

Nobody can stop and shouldn't to stop them. Isn't it?

So, it's really unnecessary to make a fuss of my Suggestions.

Best regards,

lb

Lotto first nothing against you!!! But I'm sure rl is done adding to this but if not so be it!! I'm saying try figuring out what you have in the first place!! You go from not understanding any of it with lots of questions to ok add all this it will surely make it better!!! How can you say it will be better if you can't understand it to start with?! Anyway I was just stating what i see so it will be up to rl to add or not anything he sees fit! I will not reply anymore to this! Good luck with all you do!! Da Boot!.....

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

You either make believe or simply do not understand what's being said here. It's not your questions, although they are mostly preposterous and to be answered when reading the instructions, but your expectations as to what RL should add to his software,

It's true that throughout all those years I've asked perhaps hundreds of questions , but not once had I insisted that something be added to the software which is not mine and it would be not my work to write it.

I for one do not use s/c chart as this way of looking at the data does not suit me, but I know that others may find it useful. Does it mean that I should ask for and expect a different notation of data that I would find more helpful? No, by no means. I'm happy with what I've been generously offered and use it to the best of my knowledge.

Last but not least, I'm not here to get a perfect program that will spit out the one winning line. I do not believe in such things.

Adam

Adam,

IMHO, I have gotten 3 correct Positions almost in fewer than 10 combs by using S/C Tools only now.
        I do hope the S/C Tools can be improved further.  The suggestions are my experiences
        from my hard and many backtests.

I will play the real lotto once I get 4 correct Positions in 10 combs almost and stably by using S/C Tools.

I believe firmly that the day will come soon.

IMHO, The Game-Mode is really not suit me since its uncertainty even I have paid a lots of  energy and time on it.
        Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing again!!!
        Best regards,
        lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
        • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2016, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Lotto first nothing against you!!! But I'm sure rl is done adding to this but if not so be it!! I'm saying try figuring out what you have in the first place!! You go from not understanding any of it with lots of questions to ok add all this it will surely make it better!!! How can you say it will be better if you can't understand it to start with?! Anyway I was just stating what i see so it will be up to rl to add or not anything he sees fit! I will not reply anymore to this! Good luck with all you do!! Da Boot!.....

Bootleg,

Thanks for your sincere attention!

Sure, you're right.

I need to learn more further from RL and all the senior and smart users like Adam, Steve, NMD, Carbob

and you even I have gotten a lots useful strategies from RL and all senior users through the Thread

since the last Dec.

Thanks a lots.

Best regards,

lb

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2016, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Ditto. I ain't gonna waste more time on this. I said all I had to say.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2016, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Rl and everyone else for your responses.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I was going through some of my Excel file, looking at the old DMP with the filters we were using I personally work better with

physical chart than calculation so I'm just gone post this chart picture.

The file consist of 3 columns 

Red minus

Blue equal 

Green plus

I liked the first filter, " ID " because practically each draw you had to change column.

Nothing really important but since you reprogramming your new software you might like it ?

Frenchie.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                  florida
                  United States
                  Member #136668
                  December 16, 2012
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2016, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

RL i found a small issue with t-lex i have only caught it a couple times on my fantasy 5 the last position (6) the steps dont have the correct step which inturn makes the s/c chart wrong to not sure what is causing this it is easy to fix in note but just need to watch for it

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2016, 4:58 am - IP Logged

RL,

I was going through some of my Excel file, looking at the old DMP with the filters we were using I personally work better with

physical chart than calculation so I'm just gone post this chart picture.

The file consist of 3 columns 

Red minus

Blue equal 

Green plus

I liked the first filter, " ID " because practically each draw you had to change column.

Nothing really important but since you reprogramming your new software you might like it ?

Frenchie.

Do you have an auto filter where if you update the draws the filter would also be updated.  You would then autofilter for example, using the ID filter you would select a value for the next draw and then look at the other filters to see what values are most common with the ID filter.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2016, 7:43 am - IP Logged

RL i found a small issue with t-lex i have only caught it a couple times on my fantasy 5 the last position (6) the steps dont have the correct step which inturn makes the s/c chart wrong to not sure what is causing this it is easy to fix in note but just need to watch for it

NMD

I know the bottom line on the list is wrong as it takes two lines to make the calculation so they are always

printed as C but I have not seen a problem anywhere else.  Can you post a picture showing the error as I

don't have time to dig into it right now. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #75410
                        June 2, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2016, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure I understand what you asking, but I read all my file from Up old to Bottom most recent

What I do to see what look good for me is that I continues the CF for all columns without the value so

when I guess it I can put any value I want to try, and the chart would adjust, is that help ?

I do not know how to make macro like you, so that's why my files are always with formulas.

Frenchie.

florida
                          United States
                          Member #136668
                          December 16, 2012
                          334 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2016, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

NMD

I know the bottom line on the list is wrong as it takes two lines to make the calculation so they are always

printed as C but I have not seen a problem anywhere else.  Can you post a picture showing the error as I

don't have time to dig into it right now. 

RL

RL i dont let it bother me as i can change it easy in the image the t-lex lexi number the last number is ok but if you look at the steps lexi number it has changed the last digit which in turn changes the step value and the c/s value it seems to only do it on the last position and only in the steps although i can change it in the notepad part the steps will be off so the bias also will be off so the problem is in the steps part not t-lex . when i update it is right but not in steps winning number 17-19-21-35-36.

http://postimg.org/image/jjkinaytj/

florida
                            United States
                            Member #136668
                            December 16, 2012
                            334 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I just updated my last night draw and it seems to do it everytime the last position in the steps seems to be off one lexi value it counts it as one lower not sure if other states have same issue or not ill change to different state and check. seems to be florida only. missouri didnt do and powerball didnt do it.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3964 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2016, 9:11 am - IP Logged

I just updated my last night draw and it seems to do it everytime the last position in the steps seems to be off one lexi value it counts it as one lower not sure if other states have same issue or not ill change to different state and check. seems to be florida only. missouri didnt do and powerball didnt do it.

It might have something to do with the database.  Check the format spacing of your lines in the database.

My first thought would be to look at the database and if not there try removing then reloading the Florida

game.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 92 of 98