Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 89 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2016, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for your reply!

But I'm still not sure about your answer.

For my 1st question, could you let me know why it's the overall and how can it generate from?

For my 2nd question, could you tell me what's the means of "search returns" and

how can use it for the next draw?

Could you give me the further and detail explanation one by one for my two questions?

I'm sorry about that.

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing again!!!

Best regards,

lb

RL,

I'm looking forward to your reply now.

Thanks a lots!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
    RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3986 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying you have never used one of my bias search tools.  I added a simple steps

analysis to the bottom of the SC bias search to help pin down a value when you can's get

enough information from the SC data.  The two are tied together,  the top data is for the SC

data and the very bottom shows the steps.  Nothing new here, I have included this sort of

analysis in every lottery program I have ever posted here at LP. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2016, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I'm looking forward to your reply now.

Thanks a lots!

Did you happen to read the Help files or watch the videos RL created?

NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2016, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Craig

Thanks a lot. At first glance it looks it should really help a great deal.

Adam

PS You were right with the check option for s/c values, I must have made some mistakes when I did it. It works ok.

Adam,

I found a problem in the Game Mode: the data will be changed when you clicked the button of Game-Mode

whatever you selected the Digits or Step-1/2/3.

As you know the operation of re-click the button Game-Mode is normal and inevitable in the analysis.

We wouldn't find the original results once we are re-clicking the Game-Mode.

Different data will generate the different results.

Could you tell me how can you get the certain results from the uncertain data by using Game-Mode since I can not

find the answer from your both Videos?

Maybe, we have the different software about the Game-Mode?

Thanks for your smart instructions and nice sharing!

Best regards,

lb

The below pictures are the change about Digits button:

The below pictures are the change about Step-1 (the Step-2 & 3 are same thing with Step-1)

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
        • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2016, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying you have never used one of my bias search tools.  I added a simple steps

analysis to the bottom of the SC bias search to help pin down a value when you can's get

enough information from the SC data.  The two are tied together,  the top data is for the SC

data and the very bottom shows the steps.  Nothing new here, I have included this sort of

analysis in every lottery program I have ever posted here at LP. 

RL

Are you saying you have never used one of my bias search tools. 

Yes, you're right. I'm still not clear how it works even though I have read the Instruction

again and again.

Also, how can I find the value that will be useful to set for the next drawing by using the Bias tool?

Still can not get the right way even though I have watched your Help Video many times.

The two are tied together,  the top data is for the SC data and the very bottom shows the steps. 

I know the both data are important for pinning down the S/C analysis.

But I can not find the enough information about them.

What is the "search returns"? How can it searches the returns?

What is the relationship between them?

Why the - *- picture is not matching the step bias above since I find the other bias pictures match with each other?

Could you give me some detail explanations by using a living 5/39 as the example?

I'm so sorry about the bother.

Thanks for your sincere help and patient instructions!!!

Best regards,

lb

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2016, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Did you happen to read the Help files or watch the videos RL created?

Hi, Steve:

Thanks for your sincere attention!

I still can not get the right way even though I have read the Help and watched the Video

many times. I'm sorry about that.

Any detail instruction about it I would appreciate greatly!!!

Best regards,

lb

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2016, 1:02 am - IP Logged

RL,

I have two questions about my S/C Tool as below:

1) Why the bias is the result as the bias bar when I highlighted the string of

CSC?

2) The picture of 1=-***-***....and 2=*---*---... under the digit list seems is not march

with the digit list: 1221222.... Why?

Thanks for your smart instructions!

Best regards,

lb

RL,

I find  the Returns which is matching the -*- picture in the Step tool (S key) as below.

Could you tell me where I can find the explanation about the Returns since there is no any information about it in the Help file?

Also, what is the relationship between the Returns and SC list?

What is the relationship between the Returns and Bias?

How can we pin down the SC selection by using the Returns and Bias in detail?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!

Best regards,

lb

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                860 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2016, 2:01 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

I'm at a loss. I have no way of understanding your question or what you mean by it. As said previously, Game Mode does not differ in any way from playing live - you are just moved back in time and stand in front of an unknown draw same way as playing today or tomorrow. The data is as it is; you either can make heads or tails of it or not. Period.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  860 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2016, 6:21 am - IP Logged

In my videos I used Game Mode. I clicked once Game Mode and went from position to position. I didn't click again Game Mode till I was thru with the positions I wanted to cover. Actually each video was based on 1 draw taken from somewhere in the past. Of course each click on Game Mode changes the data as it moves you to some other place in time so the data must be different. You can go position by position till you come to the last lexie in your game or just select a position say 2 or 1 and keep on clicking changing games to find out what is the data flow in that particular position. I used to test it that way a lot looking at position 1 in my 5/42 game or at position 2 in 6/49. It can tell you a lot what can be expected when you see similar data arrangement in your live play.

If you do not get it then there is very little I can do about it.

Adam

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3986 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2016, 8:07 am - IP Logged

The highlighted values are the pattern that is used in the search.  The results show the values that hit

in the next drawing wherever the search pattern was found.  Each time the pattern is found the program

collects and stores what hit in the next game. 

I have covered this dozens of times, maybe even hundreds.  Every lottery tool I have ever posted has a

bias search tool and they all do the same thing.   The lower data shows the step values was added so that

the user does not have to exit the SC tool then open the steps tool when they can't make a decision based

on the SC data alone.  (*)=show  (-)=no show   

Both tools are geared toward finding the step value to play but the SC tool looks at the data from a different

vantage point.   Will the same value show in the next game or will it change.  Looking at the data in this way

improves my overall guesses.  I miss far more step values using the step tool than I do using the SC tool. 

When I do a steps setup then do a SC setup they almost never match.  Since I know that my step analysis

produces less correct guesses compared to the SC and that most choices are limited to 2 values then it's a

simple process to compare the two.  If they both agree then I play that value.  If the don't agree then I go with

the SC choice because it's more likely to be correct.  If it ain't (1) then it's bound to be (2) for all steps 2 and 3.

If you step tool works better for you then do the reverse of the above.   Step-1 are the hardest as there are

3 values to choose from.  Don't over-think the tools, they are designed to be as simple as I could make them. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3986 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2016, 10:21 am - IP Logged

RL , Adam

I too have used RL's software since it was first offered . Most times I manage to get 3 of 6 but to many lines to play . I have had as high as 10 lines with 5 of 6 but with a little over 1000 lines to play . I'm having a hard time reducing the 1000 lines without loosing any of the 5 of 6 . One question I have is there one of the lexie numbers (in 649 8 of them) that effects a particular draw number or does changing any one of them effect all the numbers in the draw ?

I use RL's method from his video . I copy and paste the s/c chart to notepad++ , using search I find and mark all the c's then print it out . I all so print out a copy of the colour chart produced from F10 as a reference .

Thanks RL for the great software and help you are willing to give to us that are not so skillful at programming as you are .

GW

Gwoof

I find it better just to print out the SC data then use a couple highlighter pens to mark the color.

It's quicker and still gives you that hands on affect.  The pens can be picked up at Wal-mart, K-mart

etc.. really cheap.   

RL

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2016, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

In my videos I used Game Mode. I clicked once Game Mode and went from position to position. I didn't click again Game Mode till I was thru with the positions I wanted to cover. Actually each video was based on 1 draw taken from somewhere in the past. Of course each click on Game Mode changes the data as it moves you to some other place in time so the data must be different. You can go position by position till you come to the last lexie in your game or just select a position say 2 or 1 and keep on clicking changing games to find out what is the data flow in that particular position. I used to test it that way a lot looking at position 1 in my 5/42 game or at position 2 in 6/49. It can tell you a lot what can be expected when you see similar data arrangement in your live play.

If you do not get it then there is very little I can do about it.

Adam

Adm,

Thanks for your reply!

I didn't click again Game Mode till I was thru with the positions I wanted to cover.

Yes, you're right. I can not find you clicked again the Game Mode in your Videos.

But it's inevitable in my backtest. I'm updating one draw and check how far or close I was from the actual results, then deleted again the draw and tried to find out where and why I was wrong with my selections but I can not turn back to the original point when I clicked again Game Mode.

Also, we are not sure if the GM's page is the best one for selecting Digits and Steps when we clicked the button in first time. Obviously, we will get the different results by using the different GM's page.

If my understand is correct, T-lex's Digits and Steps use all the data regardless of which value is set.

But GM's Digits and Steps select a random game from history then sets everything else to what the values were for that game. Each clicking the button GM will select a new point from the game history randomly. So, we seem to can not find the past a certain point.

Of course each click on Game Mode changes the data as it moves you to some other place in time so the data must be different.

This is my question how can you know the current GM's page which you clicked in the first time is the good one for your selection instead of the second or third, ... clicking the GM's button?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

Horwood NL
                          Canada
                          Member #70613
                          February 6, 2009
                          297 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2016, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof

I find it better just to print out the SC data then use a couple highlighter pens to mark the color.

It's quicker and still gives you that hands on affect.  The pens can be picked up at Wal-mart, K-mart

etc.. really cheap.   

RL

RL

Is there an easier way to print out the game database page that is produced with F10 or D in the keyboard options ? Right now I copy and paste to paint and print from there . It is very helpful to compare results with the S/C page . Would be nice if S/C was added to the database page . Not much room there though . Wouldn't want to lose any of the information that is already there .

Thanks GW

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            860 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2016, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Adm,

Thanks for your reply!

I didn't click again Game Mode till I was thru with the positions I wanted to cover.

Yes, you're right. I can not find you clicked again the Game Mode in your Videos.

But it's inevitable in my backtest. I'm updating one draw and check how far or close I was from the actual results, then deleted again the draw and tried to find out where and why I was wrong with my selections but I can not turn back to the original point when I clicked again Game Mode.

Also, we are not sure if the GM's page is the best one for selecting Digits and Steps when we clicked the button in first time. Obviously, we will get the different results by using the different GM's page.

If my understand is correct, T-lex's Digits and Steps use all the data regardless of which value is set.

But GM's Digits and Steps select a random game from history then sets everything else to what the values were for that game. Each clicking the button GM will select a new point from the game history randomly. So, we seem to can not find the past a certain point.

Of course each click on Game Mode changes the data as it moves you to some other place in time so the data must be different.

This is my question how can you know the current GM's page which you clicked in the first time is the good one for your selection instead of the second or third, ... clicking the GM's button?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

You got totally mixed up. Either you delete draws and play " live" so to speak or you do not delete draws and move only in Game Mode until you are ready to go playing live.

What does it matter how many times you click in Game Mode? You are there to learn to find correct values no matter if the program put you 100, 500 or 1000 games back. What kind of point are you looking for in the past and what for? You are there to learn to pick correct values from the string on the screen. That's it and there is nothing more to it than that.

What do you mean by this  :

" This is my question how can you know the current GM's page which you clicked in the first time is the good one for your selection instead of the second or third, ... clicking the GM's button?

Every game in GM is as good as any other to learn from, be it 250, 500 or 2000 games back. What's the difference? The only one will be that if the machine puts you back that far as 2000 games back you will not have enough data to make sound choices.

It looks we are speaking in different languages and our way of thinking is worlds apart.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              479 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2016, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

lb,

You make no sense, and you are WASTING RL and Adam's time answering your weird questions, it sound like you don't understand nothing,

what ever your asking is in " RL's T-Lex instructions " Open the game and press letter " H " all instructions are there and the rest have been

well explained in RL and Adam's video, so PLEASE STOP asking questions, everything has been explained over and over so many times,

RL is a very patient man with all the questions that have been asked from many members, and your are the only one still asking how it works !!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchie.

Page 89 of 98