Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 8 months ago by frenchie.

Page 70 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Any thoughts about the giving points to digit, would that be something you would consider for T-Lex ?

Frenchie.

United States
    Member #116344
    September 8, 2011
    3928 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2015, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

NMD & adobea

Thanks MO pays $300 for pick-3 and $6K for pick-4

RL

Banana

The sum parameter is effective way of aligning digit positions. The parameter itself  carries a data (draw digits), so a recurring sum in just 100 cycles will give you clear indication of pos 1 and 2. Some go with digit deviations in subsequent draws, but the sum parameter is inherent by itself(I am not good in tracking, so prefer to keep things closer). I hope this info helps.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2015, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys

The last few post got me thinking and I want to ask a question,  Do any of you or do you know anyone

personally that does really good playing daily games.  Your post got me thinking.  Lets say that I can

hit the front pair for pick-4, 2 out of 10 attempts.  If I play 100 lines making $.50 bets and hit on average

of 6 times a month then 6*3000*12=$216,000.  50*365=$18,250 so 216,000-$18,250=$197,750.00 per

year.   That's enough for me to quit my day job, lol.  Anyway just wanted to know if anyone has some

insight on this.  I personally think I can do it based on my current play methods.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3928 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2015, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys

The last few post got me thinking and I want to ask a question,  Do any of you or do you know anyone

personally that does really good playing daily games.  Your post got me thinking.  Lets say that I can

hit the front pair for pick-4, 2 out of 10 attempts.  If I play 100 lines making $.50 bets and hit on average

of 6 times a month then 6*3000*12=$216,000.  50*365=$18,250 so 216,000-$18,250=$197,750.00 per

year.   That's enough for me to quit my day job, lol.  Anyway just wanted to know if anyone has some

insight on this.  I personally think I can do it based on my current play methods.

RL

It can be done, but your yearly profit is off. You don't play every draw, you bet within spans, meaning you may wage few time frames in a month depending on your bet amount and initial bankroll. Say you wage $50/draw, is more realistic to consider 10 draw span for a cost of $500 with the $3000 target in mind. You may hit before the span elapse or even have multiple hits before you move to the next picks.

United States
          Member #163635
          February 6, 2015
          103 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello guys does anyone has a str8 system for pick 3,4

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
            florida
            United States
            Member #136668
            December 16, 2012
            335 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello guys does anyone has a str8 system for pick 3,4

goto the search engine and type folder of systems and a couple pages in look for  a a a newyork it is for str8 you just have to replace the draws for your state

United States
              Member #163635
              February 6, 2015
              103 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2015, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

If I do go for it I will play mid or eve draws 7 days a week, 365 games a year.  It would cost $50.00 * 7

or $350.00 per week and I will play different numbers each game.   One hit in every 60 games will break

even but I am looking for at least 4 hits in 20.  Starting tomorrow I will try to pick a front and back pair

and track which I hit most over 20 games.  After the 20 game test I will decide rather or not to go live.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

San Diego
                  United States
                  Member #132745
                  September 11, 2012
                  35 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2015, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone repost the download link? it seems like its not working, thanks.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3985 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I just checked the link and it worked fine, use the link on page 67 of this topic. If it still does not work then

try copy and pasting the link into your address bar.

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3985 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Let me know if you think it helps.  Last night we only had one digit in pick-3 and 2 digits in

P-4.  It's often hard to change direction in the middle of the stream so it might be best to 

phase it in a little at a time until we know how well it does over time.

RL

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Let me know if you think it helps.  Last night we only had one digit in pick-3 and 2 digits in

P-4.  It's often hard to change direction in the middle of the stream so it might be best to 

RL

Craig

Of course, I will. Pls give me a bit of time, ok?

Thanks.

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2015, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Adam

RL

Craig

I had a few dry runs and they didn't convince me 100%. It's true that altogether the number of C's ranges between 7 and even 14, though when I looked at them 2 at one go here the fluctuation was so great that I found it hardly possible to pinpoint the C value.It looked like a wave with a peak or dive I could not predict in any way. Perhaps you need some sort of a good feel or a lot of experience for that kind of play, too.

Adam

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3985 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2015, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Adam

The SC data should be used alongside the steps.  Some I can pin down and some are just too random

but when I use one it helps define the other.  So far I have been using it mostly on the daily games and

that might make a big difference.   Anyway, it's another tool in the box.

RL

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Adam

The SC data should be used alongside the steps.  Some I can pin down and some are just too random

but when I use one it helps define the other.  So far I have been using it mostly on the daily games and

that might make a big difference.   Anyway, it's another tool in the box.

RL

Craig

I'm afraid that it will beat me hands down using both steps and cs. Perhaps I will only check after my steps setup if the number of C's I've used in it is within the regular range or outside it.

Thanks.

Adam

Page 70 of 98