Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 59 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Ontario
Canada
Member #70051
January 23, 2009
76 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

lakerben,

No need to apologize, I understand, I personally create my own Excel file for my games ( MM and Fantasy5 ) and sometime shared some of it but wont anymore, it

take some time to create them and when I put it for download, not feed back what so ever not even a thank you, so I stop.

ChetserDennis

Like Steve said I don't know how far DMP works it use to work for the old MM 5/56 then the game change to 75 balls.

RL said he will adjust the game but it would take a wild, so we wait.

But for the mine time, here is the oldest DMP I have, there might be a more resent ?

https://app.boxcn.net/s/g7kft6elt40w54y37a18pxsna72uxu12

dld7763

Thank you for the feed back this is the kind for response I like to read it encourage me to keep going in my work and also

in my selection, now it look like your are 3 guys that almost got it right WHO ELSE please post.

When you say " The thing i find interesting is when some information is shared it is taken critically, not to mention anyone directly " That's is true

some people have nothing else to do than criticizing, those are unhappy people, negative people, ignorant people, lack of intelligence, so

those people don't need to be answer maybe one and that's it, no need to waste time with that kind.

So next time just don't pay attention to those posts, there is much more people that appreciate your feed back or your system or what else

you have to post trust me, I'm one of them.

PERSONALLY I THINK WE SHOULD START GOING PRIVATE AND CREATE SOME POOLS.

LP is the best place to do it.

Creating pool of maybe 2 to 4 guys max for which ever games, I think it would be very interesting, I can't create a separate site, I'm not skill for that

but some guys here can, I'm sure. Then have all games desired on that site and create pools as needed, that's just an idea.

Maybe some members will be interested ?

Also Thank you so much RL for all your software and hard work without you we wouldn't be here.

Thanks frenchie!

While I wait for RL's update, I wanted to get familiarized with some things. I'm thinking that T-Lex might have the same kind of functions, but DMP will help in other cases.

Much Obliged,

CD

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4086 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2015, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

The filter CD(consecutive Digit Pairs)= 01,10,12,21,23,32,34,43,45, is this correct?

Bob

If I remember the CD filter is 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      489 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2015, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Bob,

Here is the PDF file of the DMP filters explanation if you need more info.

Page 33 is the CD filter.

https://app.boxcn.net/s/a5fa2x8foduqczyba3xxb8umy7q46lp3

Frenchie.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I do not think there is one good answer to the question which method is better to use. For those who have never been familiar with bias I'd say that notmyday's method with either 3 or 5 groups will be easier. Those who have traveled along that road with RL starting with Digit Master and then on and on  should find steps  a good alternative.

Adam

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4086 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2015, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I am working on a tutorial for selecting from random data.  This will cover the basics and I think many

will find it useful.  It will cover the ins and outs of making selections from random data and a simple way

to test what we think is a pattern to see if it's a real patterns or just random that looks like a pattern.

I should have something ready to post in the next day or so.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1166 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2015, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I am working on a tutorial for selecting from random data.  This will cover the basics and I think many

will find it useful.  It will cover the ins and outs of making selections from random data and a simple way

to test what we think is a pattern to see if it's a real patterns or just random that looks like a pattern.

I should have something ready to post in the next day or so.

RL

Your AMAZING RL!!! Just saying!!........Da Boot.............................Sad Cheers

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              489 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2015, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link for the patch, this is not a full install so you must have t-lex already installed.

Just download the file and run it.  It will replace the existing T-LEX.EXE with the new version.

This is not a zip file and there will most likely be a security warning about running .EXE files.

Ignore this as the file is safe and malware free.  This patch adds the 5-group pairs version

of NMD's analysis tool and a few other minor bug fixes.   The NMD option is now ran by left

or right clicking the N-M-D button located between the [Steps] and [Wheel] buttons. 

L-click = 5-group and R-click = 3-group

RL

P.S.  You still have to press the H key to set the number of games to use for the analysis.

NMD uses 20 games but I suppose that a different amount might work better for certain

game matrix.  To set the value, first click the N-M-D button then press the (H) key.  The

program will then open a window in the stats box where you can enter the number of

games from history to use.   The history in the stats box is limited to 54 but the color graph

can display 92 games.

https://app.box.com/s/z3fgzy9xhgrwkxvxhmk68q5druvwkfhb

RL,

I'm having problem running the patch, I downloaded it then open it and click run, and  at this point I get the hourglass and nothing happen ??

I tried it 3 times and same result, I never had problem before with your software !

I'm running windows 7 professional 64 bit.

Any suggestion, Thank you.

Frenchie.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2134 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2015, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello frenchie, try, so in unlocking patch properties copy the folder inside the c: where is rl program and run

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I'm having problem running the patch, I downloaded it then open it and click run, and  at this point I get the hourglass and nothing happen ??

I tried it 3 times and same result, I never had problem before with your software !

I'm running windows 7 professional 64 bit.

Any suggestion, Thank you.

Did you download the patch to the T-Lex folder?

Then double click the patch exe?

It installed fine on Windows 10 32 bit machine.

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    489 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2015, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes it's in  the T-Lex folder I tried again and same thing, I run a trouble shooting and it return : incompatible application ?

Well not sure how to handle this so I will leave it alone.

Thank you Steve.

Frenchie.

Ontario
                      Canada
                      Member #70051
                      January 23, 2009
                      76 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2015, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Yes it's in  the T-Lex folder I tried again and same thing, I run a trouble shooting and it return : incompatible application ?

Thank you Steve.

Maybe try turning off your antivirus software, then run the program....

It worked for me, however I'm not running 64-bit Windows.

And I'm guessing you've already tried the "run application as 32-bit" option.

CD

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5396 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2015, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Thank you Steve.

Not saying this may be the issue but maybe you did not have the correct version of T-Lex that had the updated NMD options?

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4086 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2015, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

All the patch does is copy the new T-Lex.exe file to the C:\T-LEX folder.  Make sure that T-lex is not running

when you run the patch.  IF you have the patch program located inside the C:\T-LEX folder then try moving

it to another location, or just place it on your c:\.  I can't think of anything else that would not allow it to run

unless it's a security program running on your computer.  Let me know if this helps, if not I will just upload

the new T-lex.exe file which can be copied directly into the main folder without running a install.  Also the

install overwrites the existing file without any warning so that may have something to do with it.  You may

also try placing the old T-lex.exe file on your c:\ then run the patch.  If that works then just delete the old

file and you should be ready to go.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5972 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2015, 4:41 am - IP Logged

You may have to run as Administrator.

Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              489 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2015, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Everyone,

Thank you very much for the help, I really do appreciate it.

I started with ChetserDennis advice and that was the problem, my Avast antivirus wouldn't let the patch running,

I turn it off completely and the program run fine, now I know what to do if there is a next time.

Thanks to you ChetserDennis  and everybody else.

Frenchie.

Page 59 of 98