Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 9 months ago by frenchie.

Page 56 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

watch out

I could send you my game which is 5/42 as well and I think that replacing my data base with yours might do the trick, but I'm not 100% sure .

Adam

TAMPA FLA
    United States
    Member #111531
    May 27, 2011
    5 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Looks really cool frenchie Approve

watch out's avatar - behold
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #129908
      July 1, 2012
      207 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2015, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

watch out

I could send you my game which is 5/42 as well and I think that replacing my data base with yours might do the trick, but I'm not 100% sure .

Adam

Thanks, but lets wait and see what RL says.

Just do it......

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4083 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2015, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

WO

Sounds good to me but unload the old matrix first using game manager

then add the new.

Feel free to do whatever works best. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4083 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

watch out

I take my words back. You will be better off skipping the first position altogether. Yesterday I had all the lexies correct except the first one which I set to 4 and it was 8. Needless to say that I hit nothing that way.

Adam

Adam

I too had a close call the other day and missed one digit.  Why do these single miss digits always seem to fall

in the worst possible place???   It's like some unknown force is controlling who wins and who does not despite

our best efforts.

Good Job though, someday maybe we will hit them all.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
            Braselton Ga
            United States
            Member #121665
            January 14, 2012
            35 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

It want be long now Lexie will get a Jackpot. All of your hard work will pay off RL. I have had more 3's in the last 2 months than i had in last 10 years. I am working for profit if i play 14 tickets i want 14 3's or 4's i make sure 3 or 4 same number are on every line i play.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2015, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Craig

I think it's the third or fourth time I had it like that, though once it was the fourth lexie position that was incorrect. Anyway we should look for the position we are most likely to miss and skip it altogether. In case of 5/42 it is the first one while in 6/49 it's the last one.

Adam

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2134 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2015, 8:27 am - IP Logged

The following table shows the percentage of occurrence of each digit in each column obtained from 1400 actual results of the Mega Sena. The sets are not in draw order and not shown in the official result, but ordered with each other.

The percentages in increasing order in columns 1, 2 and 3 are equal to decreasing orders in columns 6, 5 and 4 respectively, ie the zero digit P1 has the same probability as the digit 9 on Q6, and so all other

The percentages in increasing order of the digits 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 are equal to the decreasing order of the digits 9, 8, 7, 6 and 5 respectively. For example, the percentage of the digit 4 in columns P1, P2, P3 .... is the same as the percentage of the digit 5 ??in the column P6, P5, P4 .....

By drawing a vertical line between P3 and P4 and a horizontal line between the digits 4 and 5 formed four quadrants which facilitates visibility of equidistance.

This remarkable distribution allows immediate conclusions:

1) Random Draw no means a total disruption, but instead there is a logical structure in the organization.

2) Plagiarizing (and contrary) a known buzzword, "the balls have memory yes", such an organization is proof enough.

3) All the digits are equally likely only when NOT CONSIDER YOUR POSITION within the drawn together (and ordered). By positioning them odds change.

So the combination 01 02 03 04 05 06 can be drawn after all she's in the game, but his chances are not equal to the other.

In the drawings, each column promotes digits ballet and choreography closely follows the theory of the Domino Effect. Analyze one digit alone is meaningless because it depends on your position and the others in the set. The selection MUST be made by SETS DIGITS.
                This is opposed to another famous buzzword, "the past rather interfere in this"

Having selected Dozens of sets of digits and units digits they are crossed with each other born the dozens of combinations.
                Note that the tens will not appearing one by one, but they appear already in ready combinations.

As well as the digits, the tens are also subject to the conditions and the combinations should go through this sieve.

It's the best (and perhaps only) way to make a play directed by TREND because it is now real, visible and quantifiable.

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2134 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2015, 8:27 am - IP Logged

The following table shows the percentage of occurrence of each digit in each column obtained from 1400 actual results of the Mega Sena. The sets are not in draw order and not shown in the official result, but ordered with each other.

The percentages in increasing order in columns 1, 2 and 3 are equal to decreasing orders in columns 6, 5 and 4 respectively, ie the zero digit P1 has the same probability as the digit 9 on Q6, and so all other

The percentages in increasing order of the digits 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 are equal to the decreasing order of the digits 9, 8, 7, 6 and 5 respectively. For example, the percentage of the digit 4 in columns P1, P2, P3 .... is the same as the percentage of the digit 5 ??in the column P6, P5, P4 .....

By drawing a vertical line between P3 and P4 and a horizontal line between the digits 4 and 5 formed four quadrants which facilitates visibility of equidistance.

This remarkable distribution allows immediate conclusions:

1) Random Draw no means a total disruption, but instead there is a logical structure in the organization.

2) Plagiarizing (and contrary) a known buzzword, "the balls have memory yes", such an organization is proof enough.

3) All the digits are equally likely only when NOT CONSIDER YOUR POSITION within the drawn together (and ordered). By positioning them odds change.

So the combination 01 02 03 04 05 06 can be drawn after all she's in the game, but his chances are not equal to the other.

In the drawings, each column promotes digits ballet and choreography closely follows the theory of the Domino Effect. Analyze one digit alone is meaningless because it depends on your position and the others in the set. The selection MUST be made by SETS DIGITS.
                  This is opposed to another famous buzzword, "the past rather interfere in this"

Having selected Dozens of sets of digits and units digits they are crossed with each other born the dozens of combinations.
                  Note that the tens will not appearing one by one, but they appear already in ready combinations.

As well as the digits, the tens are also subject to the conditions and the combinations should go through this sieve.

It's the best (and perhaps only) way to make a play directed by TREND because it is now real, visible and quantifiable.

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #129908
                    July 1, 2012
                    207 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2015, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Adam and RL thanks. I'm dedicating this song to y'all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqcxFGFVas

Just do it......

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Adam and RL thanks. I'm dedicating this song to y'all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqcxFGFVas

watchout

Very nice- thanks.

You will cope with the database problem or you want me to send mine to you?

Adam

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2015, 11:22 am - IP Logged

dr san

I'm at a loss. What is the relation between what you've posted and the subject of this thread?

Adam

Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #129908
                          July 1, 2012
                          207 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2015, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

watchout

Very nice- thanks.

You will cope with the database problem or you want me to send mine to you?

Adam

Dope, I back in the saddle again. Everything is working perfect. I pulled out the Poland folder and replaced mine and then rename file to GA5420 then copied and pasted Ga data. 

I don't know how that helped, but it did. Smile

Thanks

Just do it......

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2134 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2015, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

hello, adam=

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2134 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2015, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

hello, adam=

But the table has to do with the post I try to put the image but does not appear in the forum

Page 56 of 98