I am working on a DMP update but it's not a high priority. Making it so that it is compatible with most games
will require a major rewrite. When I build it, it was for personal use and as such I took many shortcuts. DMP
was designed around my show me cash-5 and 6-44 lotto games. To make it so that it would work with more
than 6 numbers would require major changes. I think the last version of DMP-DG was around 30,000 lines of
A few years ago I had major eye problems and went legally blind in my right eye and the left was not far behind.
During that time It was almost impossible for me to do a DMP analysis so I started using a few older programs
which required far fewer analysis. It was at this time I moved away from DMP and never went back. Glad to say
that after corrective surgery my vision has been restored to near perfect.
When writing the the new slider program I had the idea of making it compatible with any database format. After
two full days of coding I decided to just dump the option. The program comes with the P-3 and P-4 databases used
by DMP-DG and the master folder from T-Lex. If these are not enough then the user can create their own database
using my format. At first I thought it would be easy but there are unlimited ways to format a database and it's not
worth the effort.
The filters in DMP are not all designed to work together, The G-M filter is designed to work where the Groups are the
main focus. The U-T and L-T filters are mostly for a setup that is based on just the filters, etc.. I always started with
a digit based setup, if I could not find enough digits to play then I moved to a group based setup. If neither digits or
groups were enough then I moved to the other filters. Back when my cash-5 was a 5-30 the groups were my primary
tool and digits were a secondary filter and I think I used eight other filters like the ones in DMP.
Anyway, I am working on DMP so that users can load any number game with 4 to 6 numbers and up to one bonus
but don't expect it anytime soon. It's a labor intensive project that I estimate will take at least 100 hours.