Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 50 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3971 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2015, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I will be pulling out of this topic as it's still taking up a lot of time for me.  Uploading fixes and new tools

updates to old ones etc.. is maybe causing more harm then good.  Friday in a rush I posted the wrong

link to the steps.  I think I caught it before anyone had a chance to download it but it was a bit touch

and go for a couple minutes.  The link was to a large storage file of around 300mb that was taken from

a infected computer.  I encased everything into a single program hoping to save a bunch of old files for

later cleaning.   I deleted the file within a minute or two of posting after I checked the link to make sure

it was working.  I normally don't make mistakes like that and think I need a break.  I just got too many

arms in the fire right now.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2015, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I will be pulling out of this topic as it's still taking up a lot of time for me.  Uploading fixes and new tools

updates to old ones etc.. is maybe causing more harm then good.  Friday in a rush I posted the wrong

link to the steps.  I think I caught it before anyone had a chance to download it but it was a bit touch

and go for a couple minutes.  The link was to a large storage file of around 300mb that was taken from

a infected computer.  I encased everything into a single program hoping to save a bunch of old files for

later cleaning.   I deleted the file within a minute or two of posting after I checked the link to make sure

it was working.  I normally don't make mistakes like that and think I need a break.  I just got too many

arms in the fire right now.

RL

Thanks RL! Got carried  away watching the NFL. I will borrow one of my kids USB and follow your instruction before I lose the rest of the softwares! lol. Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3971 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2015, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

adulane

All of my programs will run from a flash drive including dmp.  They will run a bit slower as

flash drives arn't as fast as a HDD.  The only think you might have to do is make sure you

load a game from the files on the flash drive before you unlpug it to prevent path errors

at a later time.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2015, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

adulane

All of my programs will run from a flash drive including dmp.  They will run a bit slower as

flash drives arn't as fast as a HDD.  The only think you might have to do is make sure you

load a game from the files on the flash drive before you unlpug it to prevent path errors

at a later time.

RL

RL, 

what I was doing was I will open the copied version from a USB and then it will say something like "the link this software refers to is out of date" or something like that. If you right click it however, it shows all the stuff inside the software including the .exe files plus the games, etc... if you right click the .exe file sometimes since there are no games loaded or since it was never run from the USB itself it won't work. Anyhow, I am not worried because, sooner or later I figure this things out. I always do! lol. Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

adulane62

I am working on a DMP update but it's not a high priority.  Making it so that it is compatible with most games

will require a major rewrite.  When I build it, it was for personal use and as such I took many shortcuts.  DMP

was designed around my show me cash-5 and 6-44 lotto games.   To make it so that it would work with more

than 6 numbers would require major changes.  I think the last version of DMP-DG was around 30,000 lines of

code. 

A few years ago I had major eye problems and went legally blind in my right eye and the left was not far behind.

During that time It was almost impossible  for me to do a DMP analysis so I started using a few older programs 

which required far fewer analysis.   It was at this time I moved away from DMP and never went back.  Glad to say

that after corrective surgery my vision has been restored to near perfect. 

When writing the the new slider program I had the idea of making it compatible with any database format.  After

two full days of coding I decided to just dump the option.  The program comes with the P-3 and P-4 databases used

by DMP-DG and the master folder from T-Lex.  If these are not enough then the user can create their own database

using my format.  At first I thought it would be easy but there are unlimited ways to format a database and it's not

worth the effort.

The filters in DMP are not all designed to work together, The G-M filter is designed to work where the Groups are the

main focus.  The U-T and L-T filters are mostly for a setup that is based on just the filters, etc..  I always started with 

a digit based setup, if I could not find enough digits to play then I moved to a group based setup.  If neither digits or

groups were enough then I moved to the other filters.  Back when my cash-5 was a 5-30 the groups were my primary

tool and digits were a secondary filter and I think I used eight other filters like the ones in DMP.

Anyway, I am working on DMP so that users can load any number game with 4 to 6 numbers and up to one bonus

but don't expect it anytime soon.  It's  a labor intensive project that I estimate will take at least 100 hours.

RL

RL,

Thank you for all your effort , all your software all, the help you provide helping people figuring out their computer problem, etc...

You are an amazing man.

And it's time for you to pull out take a nice break, that's also what I do and after a week or two I crave the lottery and get back on it.

I know you working on updating DMP for the MM to work and other games, and I'm sure a lot of people or waiting for it.

I wanted to ask you  when do you think you might have it ready ?

Of course after you take a big break, you need it, to relaxed from all of us bombarding  you with so many questions,

and also because you are the ONLY ONE that can do it, it's your invention, MM is playing all over United States

and cheaper to play than MB for some reason I like it better !

To me DMP is the best software you ever made and easy to play and understand.

What make me a bit disappointed is that the other day you mention that it has been downloaded over 2 000 times but on LP site

we only see just a hand full of people giving their opinions and system etc... that's it,  if everyone that did download it would share their way or

system how they play, it would be a better experience, the more we have the better it can be, they are some smart people out there, everyone think

different than other and this can make the difference. Just giving my two sense.

Frenchie.

NYC, NY
            United States
            Member #160529
            October 31, 2014
            13 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2015, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone.

I am brand new to the post.  I have reading from RL and Winsumloosesum.

I have a few questions and hopefully someone answers.

RL - DM-DG1 is for pick3 and pick 4 only correct?

I tried to download from Dropbox but it is not allowing me to download. I see the download button as soon as I create dropbox profile but it is not letting me downloading at all.  Help please.

RL - T-LEX is for mega and powerball?

Hopefully, I can get some assistance.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone.

I am brand new to the post.  I have reading from RL and Winsumloosesum.

I have a few questions and hopefully someone answers.

RL - DM-DG1 is for pick3 and pick 4 only correct?

I tried to download from Dropbox but it is not allowing me to download. I see the download button as soon as I create dropbox profile but it is not letting me downloading at all.  Help please.

RL - T-LEX is for mega and powerball?

Hopefully, I can get some assistance.

T-Lex is for most Lottey Games including Powerball and Mega Millions

Link to DM-DG1:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/289394

P3-Games zip file for DMP-DG1 only.  Do not use for Slider or T-Lex

https://copy.com/7k2d9d6Urfnmw2jK

P4-Games zip file for DMP-DG1 only.  Do not use for Slider or T-Lex

https://copy.com/PT7Fp0VrzRwIZ7fK

Download the P3-Games and P4-Games zip files above.  Unzip the contents into the C:\DMP-DG1\P3-Games folder and C:\DMP-DG1\P4-Games folder.

Drawings updated through Sunday, September 27, 2015

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Guy

Be patient. I think that some time in the future RL will find a way to make it possible that you can load your games in DM and use it in your play. I've not seen anything half as good as DMP with steps program in it. I would say that the left bank of filters, digits and groups + steps program is all you need for almost any game played. That's a lot to choose from.

Adam

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                  florida
                  United States
                  Member #136668
                  December 16, 2012
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

well my name holds true last night using my 3 group and t-lex i had the winner in 37 tickets oh my name tells the story we had some heavy rain last night so i didnt get out to go buy my tickets.

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
                    Braselton Ga
                    United States
                    Member #121665
                    January 14, 2012
                    35 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Great Job Notmyday i have also been reading your stuff it has help me a lot. Thank for your Input.

I have been Paper Playing also i have more Hit with this New system.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3971 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Somehow this one got left out, here is a little program that will build several files which can be used

with the Neural Net Lottery Picker  program stoopendal has posted in the mathematics forum.  Here

is the link.  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/292665.

I don't know if the program has had any success but anyone interested in testing it using lexie values

can download this file.  https://app.box.com/s/okahy1t02d27r1uhlmrf9iak3z7i9ml1.

To use this program unzip the L-BATCH.EXE into your T-lex folder.  Open T-Lex and update your game

file then run this tool.  It will build a series of files that will work with the NN lottery tool stoopendal

has posted.  This program builds several files and the first is named alldigits.txt.  This is the lexie game

history for the game that is loaded in T-lex.  The L-batch program formats the lexie values so that they

will work as the source files in stoopenda;'s program. 

Digit1.txt is all the 1st position lexie digits

digit2.txt is all the 2nd position lexie digits

etc...

etc...

digit6.txt is all the 6th position lexie digits

Use these as source files for the "load training data" option in the perceplotron program. You will need to

read his post on how to use his program as I am offering this program to just build the data files.  All the

files produced will be in the T-lex main folder. 

To use this program once it has been unzipped into the T-lex folder you will need to either create a shortcut

or navigate to the file L-Batch.exe and double click it to run.  Once the program builds the files it will exit and

the files are ready to use. 

Anyway, I somehow forgot to upload this and thought it might help anyone interested in stoopendal's program.

Note! This program is designed to be used with T-Lex only. It will not work with my other programs

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3971 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

notmyday

I had a guy a few years back hit on 12 lines but decided not to play.  He is a close friend and I trust

and believe him.  Shi* happens.  Maybe next time.

RL Thumbs Up

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3971 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Now back to my break.

RL

BedBedBedWhite Bounce

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2015, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Somehow this one got left out, here is a little program that will build several files which can be used

with the Neural Net Lottery Picker  program stoopendal has posted in the mathematics forum.  Here

is the link.  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/292665.

I don't know if the program has had any success but anyone interested in testing it using lexie values

can download this file.  https://app.box.com/s/okahy1t02d27r1uhlmrf9iak3z7i9ml1.

To use this program unzip the L-BATCH.EXE into your T-lex folder.  Open T-Lex and update your game

file then run this tool.  It will build a series of files that will work with the NN lottery tool stoopendal

has posted.  This program builds several files and the first is named alldigits.txt.  This is the lexie game

history for the game that is loaded in T-lex.  The L-batch program formats the lexie values so that they

will work as the source files in stoopenda;'s program. 

Digit1.txt is all the 1st position lexie digits

digit2.txt is all the 2nd position lexie digits

etc...

etc...

digit6.txt is all the 6th position lexie digits

Use these as source files for the "load training data" option in the perceplotron program. You will need to

read his post on how to use his program as I am offering this program to just build the data files.  All the

files produced will be in the T-lex main folder. 

To use this program once it has been unzipped into the T-lex folder you will need to either create a shortcut

or navigate to the file L-Batch.exe and double click it to run.  Once the program builds the files it will exit and

the files are ready to use. 

Anyway, I somehow forgot to upload this and thought it might help anyone interested in stoopendal's program.

Note! This program is designed to be used with T-Lex only. It will not work with my other programs

RL

Thanks RL

Works great.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2015, 9:04 am - IP Logged

well my name holds true last night using my 3 group and t-lex i had the winner in 37 tickets oh my name tells the story we had some heavy rain last night so i didnt get out to go buy my tickets.

I'm very sorry to hear it. However I'm sure that one one of these days you will make it.

Adam

Page 50 of 98