Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 49 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2015, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I created the Pick 3 and Pick 4 draw histories for T-Lex

Download Links:

P3-Games

https://copy.com/X3Rg9CdHo6e6xf1P

P4-Games

https://copy.com/h0SnXw9ie9rALoqK

Download the 2 zip files above and unzip into your T-Lex Master folder.  C:\T-Lex\Master\

Follow the instructions for Adding Games from the Master folder to the Games folder.

Here is the link to RL's video on how to do that if you wish to download and watch:

https://copy.com/O8q7hijKQ0xicT0H

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2015, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I created the Pick 3 and Pick 4 draw histories for T-Lex

Download Links:

P3-Games

https://copy.com/X3Rg9CdHo6e6xf1P

P4-Games

https://copy.com/h0SnXw9ie9rALoqK

Download the 2 zip files above and unzip into your T-Lex Master folder.  C:\T-Lex\Master\

Follow the instructions for Adding Games from the Master folder to the Games folder.

Here is the link to RL's video on how to do that if you wish to download and watch:

https://copy.com/O8q7hijKQ0xicT0H

Thanks steve!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3966 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2015, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Winsum asked me to make a few mods to the T-lex so that it will handle the daily games.

It would take a major rewrite to make it compatible so I won't be doing it.  If you want to

play the daily games then maybe winsum can upload the DMP-DG program again as I don't

think it still active. The DMP-DG program is just like T-lex but I built it just for daily games.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

kreative1's avatar - flower2
        NE PA
        United States
        Member #127838
        May 10, 2012
        1230 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Winsum asked me to make a few mods to the T-lex so that it will handle the daily games.

It would take a major rewrite to make it compatible so I won't be doing it.  If you want to

play the daily games then maybe winsum can upload the DMP-DG program again as I don't

think it still active. The DMP-DG program is just like T-lex but I built it just for daily games.

RL

This link still works if this is the one for pick3/4 (zip file) and instructions

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/289394

PA mid draw front pairs did not show in 2015,2016
        17x,21x,49x,552,93x (4)

PA eve draw front pairs for str8 plays 2016 that haven't hit yet
        17x,28x (2)
        common front both draws 17x

singles that haven't hit in either draw yet 
        doubles

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2015, 5:12 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been doing some house cleaning and came across this old steps program.  I made a few changes

so it would work with the T-lex data files and thought some might make use of it.   It's a stand alone ver.

of the steps if anyone is interested.  This is the same program I included a couple years ago in the Rls tools

download with a couple minor changes.  It has a game mode that lets the user play against real data from

past drawings.  Some should remember how to use it from the last time it was offered. It has several functions

but I won't be able to offer much in the way of support.   The download is a zip file, just unzip the contents

into the C:\T-lex folder.  You will need to create a shortcut to the file named Steps-1.exe.   I modified the code

so that it will work with the T-lex databases.

Note! I removed all other download files for space, this is a add-on to the T-lex program only.

The zip contains 3 files. size = 374kb

Steps-1.exe

Steps.ini

Steps.png

download link

https://app.box.com/s/gkdqryruo98tp8ssp0zat1pvwbbkd5ng

RL

old-steps

Guys

I think you should really appreciate it as this way the learning process of how to use the steps will be faster.

Personally I believe that NMD method with 3 groups per position does not offer an advantage over the steps. I'd say that yes, with 5 groups per position it might make a difference as with enough practice and intuition it's easier then to eliminate some groups and finally if you pick one group then it's only 2 digits in it.

If however you asked me if I will play using only one method, I will say no to it. I believe it takes a mixture of approaches to get closer. So if you learn how to use both methods, use both- the decision will be easier. If you still have no idea what to put in 1 or 2 positions - leave them blank and think of it how to make what's returned still playable.

One more thing, if you want to win you have to play. Pick your game, set your budget and as soon as you've come to the conclusion you're ready to use your skills just keep on playing no matter what the jackpot is. You never know when your setup may be 100% perfect.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            1164 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2015, 5:23 am - IP Logged

Guys

I think you should really appreciate it as this way the learning process of how to use the steps will be faster.

Personally I believe that NMD method with 3 groups per position does not offer an advantage over the steps. I'd say that yes, with 5 groups per position it might make a difference as with enough practice and intuition it's easier then to eliminate some groups and finally if you pick one group then it's only 2 digits in it.

If however you asked me if I will play using only one method, I will say no to it. I believe it takes a mixture of approaches to get closer. So if you learn how to use both methods, use both- the decision will be easier. If you still have no idea what to put in 1 or 2 positions - leave them blank and think of it how to make what's returned still playable.

One more thing, if you want to win you have to play. Pick your game, set your budget and as soon as you've come to the conclusion you're ready to use your skills just keep on playing no matter what the jackpot is. You never know when your setup may be 100% perfect.

Adam

I believe the best approach is get the first 4 lexis in like my 5/35 then leave last 2 blank run it get the 100 set then choose however many you want to play from those whether its $5.00 worth or all $100.00!! At least if you get the FIRST FOUR lexis right your odds of a jackpot are 1 in 100 lol. But either way my opinion GET THE FIRST 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Boot...........................

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2015, 5:30 am - IP Logged

I believe the best approach is get the first 4 lexis in like my 5/35 then leave last 2 blank run it get the 100 set then choose however many you want to play from those whether its $5.00 worth or all $100.00!! At least if you get the FIRST FOUR lexis right your odds of a jackpot are 1 in 100 lol. But either way my opinion GET THE FIRST 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Boot...........................

Ok, tell me how many times did you manage to get those first 4 correct?

In my many tries ( perhaps hundreds of them) I did it only 2 or 3 times. Now, let me ask it in another way. How often were you able to pick 3 or 4 correct ones of 6 in their good positions and not in the sequence of 1 thru 4? I did it much more often, also know which positions were most error- prone.

Adam

Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1164 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2015, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Ok, tell me how many times did you manage to get those first 4 correct?

In my many tries ( perhaps hundreds of them) I did it only 2 or 3 times. Now, let me ask it in another way. How often were you able to pick 3 or 4 correct ones of 6 in their good positions and not in the sequence of 1 thru 4? I did it much more often, also know which positions were most error- prone.

Adam

Your 2 or 3 times is better than never!! I didnt say it was the ONLY way!! I was just saying I believe it to be ONE of the best ways!! To each their own they say!! People just have to find what works for them!!! Im no expert just giving my opinion! Da Boot............

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2015, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Your 2 or 3 times is better than never!! I didnt say it was the ONLY way!! I was just saying I believe it to be ONE of the best ways!! To each their own they say!! People just have to find what works for them!!! Im no expert just giving my opinion! Da Boot............

Ok, let's say that we are talking about my 5/42 game. The last draw lexie was 0 8 9 6 0 7 which translates into numbers : 1, 18, 23,30 40.

Let's suppose that I pick lexie only for positions 2 thru 4 i.e. 3 lexie digits and am right in doing do. That generates 800 sets. In my game most of the time digits 1, 2 and 3 hit together. Eliminating all the sets without them all hitting together reduces 800 to 520 sets. What I do next is choosing only the sets in which digit 8 hits. That gets us down to 235 sets. Ok what I can do next as it's way too many is pick 2 groups that will hit- it isn't that hard to do. That will bring me to 29 sets to play. Too many? Ok, I cut it in half to 15. No, I didn't hit the jackpot but it gives me  4 x 4 of 5 and 2 x 3 of 5. Not bad.

Now I set the first 4 lexie positions to hit and generate the sets. Then I have to bring it down to the same 15 sets. Ok let's do it and see what we get :

I got a bit less then 15 sets that's 13 with the following distribution:

4 of 5- 1

3 of 5- 9

2 of 5- 3

Of course many times the distribution will be better than this , but that's what I got.

What I want to say is that often times it's easier to get same or better results with combined methods than sticking to the one in which it is very very hard to be 100% correct. I'm much more likely to hit 3 than 4 lexies, especially not being bound by the obligatory sequence of 1 thru 4. Also picking 1 digit to hit and 2 groups to hit is not that hard.

Adam

Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2015, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Ok, let's say that we are talking about my 5/42 game. The last draw lexie was 0 8 9 6 0 7 which translates into numbers : 1, 18, 23,30 40.

Let's suppose that I pick lexie only for positions 2 thru 4 i.e. 3 lexie digits and am right in doing do. That generates 800 sets. In my game most of the time digits 1, 2 and 3 hit together. Eliminating all the sets without them all hitting together reduces 800 to 520 sets. What I do next is choosing only the sets in which digit 8 hits. That gets us down to 235 sets. Ok what I can do next as it's way too many is pick 2 groups that will hit- it isn't that hard to do. That will bring me to 29 sets to play. Too many? Ok, I cut it in half to 15. No, I didn't hit the jackpot but it gives me  4 x 4 of 5 and 2 x 3 of 5. Not bad.

Now I set the first 4 lexie positions to hit and generate the sets. Then I have to bring it down to the same 15 sets. Ok let's do it and see what we get :

I got a bit less then 15 sets that's 13 with the following distribution:

4 of 5- 1

3 of 5- 9

2 of 5- 3

Of course many times the distribution will be better than this , but that's what I got.

What I want to say is that often times it's easier to get same or better results with combined methods than sticking to the one in which it is very very hard to be 100% correct. I'm much more likely to hit 3 than 4 lexies, especially not being bound by the obligatory sequence of 1 thru 4. Also picking 1 digit to hit and 2 groups to hit is not that hard.

Adam

Dang adam im in no way saying my way is the ONLY way! I was just talking about how sometime I pick mine! I do like alot of yourinsight on a lot of your ways! I am not here to fuss this way or that! By all means continue to play how best serves you! Please continue to share all your ways and I will stay In the back corner and keep mine to myself! Sorry if I was intrusive! ! Thank you for what you and others share! Especially rl and winsum! Da Boot.......

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2015, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Dang adam im in no way saying my way is the ONLY way! I was just talking about how sometime I pick mine! I do like alot of yourinsight on a lot of your ways! I am not here to fuss this way or that! By all means continue to play how best serves you! Please continue to share all your ways and I will stay In the back corner and keep mine to myself! Sorry if I was intrusive! ! Thank you for what you and others share! Especially rl and winsum! Da Boot.......

Sure guys,

You can play as you like. I only wanted to say that if for example somebody in 100 shots have not had a single case when they hit all the first four then there is very slim chance if any they will do it some other time. That's my take on it and as I do want to play then need to take a bit less orthodox view on it. Sure enough I have no intention to talk anybody into sharing my view, let alone playing my way.

Of course I realize that generally speaking the best distribution of prizes is with the first four lexie digits hit, but what good is it to me if I cannot do it on pretty regular basis? If somebody is good enough to do it, then it's a very good way to play.

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3966 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Adam

Many of your setups include using DMP which not many have and if they do it's limited to

the multi-state games power ball and mega-millions and I think the last release was before

the MM matrix change which means that anyone still using it is limited to power-ball.  The

prize distribution you mention above is not typical for that kind of setup and most games it

will produce far fewer second level prizes than a first-4. 

I guess it depends on which game is played, some games only have a few possible digits

for the first lexie position and it that case I would recommend letting it run wild as it's not

a good gamble to risk everything on one digit chosen fro 2 or 3.  Some games have 8 lexie

positions and these require more than 4 digits be set.  In these cases I recommend using

the wheel.  The wheel does not produce as many second level prizes and the auto filter is

not as efficient pertaining to reduction but it still produces acceptable results. 

I am still working on the lexie predictor when time permits and it's still unknown how well

it will work.  I am not a big fan of predictors and most work about as well as a broken clock

which is correct twice each day.  Sure they do hit now and then but so do QP's.   Get enough

people using one and it's bound to produce a few hits.

The lottery is a tough row to hoe and we all need help.  I had a idea last night to back-test

my 6-44 and what I did was put the top 2 lexie values by position for the last 100 games in

the wheel and ran it which produced 128 lines.  I then checked the last 10 games against

the same 128 lines and in ten games got 1ea 5of6, 6ea 4of6, 45ea 3of6 prizes.  At a cost 

of 128*.5 = $64.00 or $640.00 for all 10 games it showed a profit. 

The problem is that if I remove the first 10 games then run the test in the same manner but

added the draws in one at a time, a forward test the overall prizes fell.  Predictors need to 

have a option to offset the data when testing.  It's easy to build a predictor which will produce

some nice hits if a offset is not added for back-test.

Anyway, I guess I am just rambling so I will end here.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2015, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

This might help

When you install software that uses the SDL_image.dll dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a "SDL_image.dll not registered" error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called "Microsoft Register Server" (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your SDL_image.dll file.

How to re-register SDL_image.dll from an elevated command prompt (Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8):

1. Click the Start button.
                          2. Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
                          3. While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
                          4. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
                          5. Click Yes.
                          6. Type the following command: regsvr32 /u SDL_image.dll.
                          7. Hit ENTER. This will UN-REGISTER your file.
                          8. Type the following command: regsvr32 /i SDL_image.dll.
                          9. Hit ENTER. This will RE-REGISTER your file.
                          10. Close the command prompt window.
                          11. Re-start the program associated with SDL_image.dll error.

Hi winsum, 

I am having the same problem as Eddie233. I followed the above fix but doesn't seem to work. I saved RL's tools on an USB stick a while back, but I can't find it!! lol. BTW, how do you save an original software (not a copy) on a stick and if your PC goes kaput, you can use it on another PC? Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3966 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2015, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

adulane

You must copy all the unzipped steps files into the t-lex folder for them to work. 

To install on a thumb drive

Copy or drag and drop the entire folder c:\T-lex to the thumb drive.  Next open the program from

the T-lex.exe located on the thumb drive and load a game from the games folder located on the

thumb drive.  This will set the correct path so that the program does not try to load a game from

the main PC when ran on another computer. 

If when you plug the thumb drive into another computer and get a path error then it's because the

program is using the path from the last load.   Not all computers will assign the same drive letter to

the thumb drive so you could receive a path error when the program is started.

All the install does is copy the T-Lex folder/files to you hard drive and then creates shortcuts to run

or uninstall the program.   Everything that is installed is located inside the T-lex folder.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3966 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2015, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

P.S. The rl-tools version of steps is not the same as the one I just uploaded and will not work correctly.

I changed the code so that it would load the same game that is loaded in T-lex and the databases are

a different format.

RL

Page 49 of 98