Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's T-Lex program download, free software

Topic closed. 1459 replies. Last post 7 months ago by frenchie.

Page 46 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
PA
United States
Member #105022
January 23, 2011
62 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

sasharp

Wow... 60 lines, that's a bunch.  I play around 3 most of the time so if my setup is bad it's not a big deal.

I figure if my setup is good then a few lines is all I need.  I have been working on pick-4 trying to learn the

ins and outs of the game and hope to start playing soon.  I need to take a break from building stuff and

start playing.  The last time I posted my lines here was the last time I played.  I was testing using DMP to

filter lexis sets and a few 3of6 was my best.   I think I spend around $18.00 over 4 games and all I won

was free picks. 

RL

RL.

I'm still learning on how and what to choose and that was just that one drawing using the wheel like NMD does in his video.  Plus it was just on paper, not for real.

I'm hoping to get comfortable with my own method and strategies and get down to 5 lines or under.

zD

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

sasharp

What I recommend while training is to try and pin down the first 4 lexie digits to single values.

Load these into the first 4 conversion cells which will generate 100 lines.  Next hit the filter-2

option which should reduce to less than 10 lines.  When in the learning stages force yourself

to make decisions and then go with them, good or bad.  Loading the wheel cells with several

digits might trap more prizes overall but requires more filtering.  If you start off playing that way

then later it will become a habit and you will find yourself using more and more digits.  Start

with single digits and then maybe add a couple you are not sure of.  Use the steps and nmd's

options to help lock down single values.   Sometimes going with your second best choice works

better.  Look for digits that you are sure won't show which will cut down on the overall choices.

Do lots of after the fact analysis and see if you see where the value that hit makes more sense

then the one your chose and why.  I often find myself saying, "Why did I not see that coming?"

If possible split up your setup into a few sessions because after a while all the data starts 

running together and even more so when using the steps.  Four digits and five or six bucks can

pay off big.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2015, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

here is a quick video to try my new recorder and to let you know how i look at a couple things hopefully it will help it is for the 5 group pairs.https://youtu.be/Kp1lMYI3DK4

Nmd,

Very nice video Thank you for the explanations of your selections again.

I see that you change your groups from 3 to 5 now, is it easier that way you think ?

Also I wanted to ask you about the fact that using all the draws from the beginning of the game or

maybe using the last couple hundred draws to get a fresher hot and cold Lexi ?

I'm asking because your are the expert on this one. what is better to your opinion ?

I did a post previously asking about using less draws but it may not be in our advantage ?

I'm very busy with work lately so I don't spend much time on the game which I want to, but as soon as I be able I will start

testing your system for the MM, let see what happen.

Because you are very very close to the JP, you and Adam have a gift for selection.

Frenchie.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
        florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        329 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2015, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

frenchie

i had all my hits using the 5 group and just started with the three group last week the main thing i see is the amount of tickets produced so filters is a must as far as the total number of draws i really have not looked into lowering them i may try to use 20 just to match my spread sheet and track it and dry run for a week to see what the outcome may be and im no expert i just had a different way to pick my lexis and had pretty good results verses the steps which was killing me as i dont understand the bias and i had to make three correct decisions per lexi so i was looking at a way to reduce that. i will try to reduce draws and will let everyone know how i do. tonite is the first set i bought all week on the fantasy 5. i took RLs  advice and reduced to 1 lexi per position and ran a few single numbers to use all that i would have picked for a total of 16 tickets. fingers crossed.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2015, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Last night just before a huge power cut killed my PC or at least the mainframe I did 2 setups, one using steps and the other with notmyday method. Each of them gave me 2 sets:

Steps sets:

6-23-25-39-40-44

6-23-35-40-42-49

NMD sets:

6-11-16-35-40-44

6-12-20-27-40-47

The winning set was:

3-6-25-30-35-44

So as you can see 1x 3 of 6 in each case and there is no clear winner.

Adam

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2015, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Guys

This is not a competition.  Both methods have the exact same odds, it's just two ways of looking at

the same data.  Grouping digits just allows the user to focus on a few at a time instead of looking

at all 10.  Look at the pic below, If I color the top 3 hitters red, the next 3 green and the next 4 blue

will it make our selection easier??  For some the answer is yes, for others no.  Look at the 2 pics below.

they both show the same data in different formats.

Some people will do very well with one and very bad with the other and others vice-versa.  Math can

show us probabilities of random events which is good but it will never be able to tell us when to play

with any accuracy.  that part is up to us.  System software makes gathering data a breeze but the

outcome is a product of the users ability to make some good choices or guesses whichever you prefer

to call it.

All lottery systems should have two main goals, first to provide good information and second a means

to apply that information.   

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3582 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

hi rl. Wish I knew how to download your link without using box. Too much problems with it. loads over and over. Any help/ thanks

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

hi rl. Wish I knew how to download your link without using box. Too much problems with it. loads over and over. Any help/ thanks

If this does not work I don't know what to tell you!!

T-Lex download link mirror:

https://copy.com/deTdo6IQH2TYKqfW

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2015, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Excel file updated September 20, 2015

Updated the Excel files to include Not My Day's 5 Groups

https://copy.com/zodjStpL8lMj3LRH

Off to work.  Will put a video together Monday.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11115 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Excel file updated September 20, 2015

Updated the Excel files to include Not My Day's 5 Groups

https://copy.com/zodjStpL8lMj3LRH

Off to work.  Will put a video together Monday.

Thanks for all your hard work!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #105022
                      January 23, 2011
                      62 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL.

I guess I'll eventually need to learn steps... but I do like just selecting just one value.

I'm starting to track by position (excel) to see if any patterns show as far as numbers hitting consecutively, Under the Average, +-2 of the Average, Over the Average, 1x, 2x, 3x the average...

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2015, 3:43 am - IP Logged

Guys

This is not a competition.  Both methods have the exact same odds, it's just two ways of looking at

the same data.  Grouping digits just allows the user to focus on a few at a time instead of looking

at all 10.  Look at the pic below, If I color the top 3 hitters red, the next 3 green and the next 4 blue

will it make our selection easier??  For some the answer is yes, for others no.  Look at the 2 pics below.

they both show the same data in different formats.

Some people will do very well with one and very bad with the other and others vice-versa.  Math can

show us probabilities of random events which is good but it will never be able to tell us when to play

with any accuracy.  that part is up to us.  System software makes gathering data a breeze but the

outcome is a product of the users ability to make some good choices or guesses whichever you prefer

to call it.

All lottery systems should have two main goals, first to provide good information and second a means

to apply that information.   

RL

Of course, it's not the competition only trying to find the easier way to pick values. In my view using steps and notmyday method with 3 groups per position is equivalent. How it is with 5 groups per position I do not know.

I find my best setups to be when I wheel groups only then run them thru DM and pick the final lexie digits when such setup gives too many sets. If I'm right with groups then there is a good chance my sets will be good.

Adam

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2015, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Drawings updated through Sunday, September 21, 2015

Master Zip File Download Link:

https://copy.com/J3RGBBCVXpk7wbeD

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Adam

It was my hopes that many would continue to experiment with the steps then post what works and 

what does not.  It's very hard for a couple people to develop strategies that work.  If 500 people are

working on a solution using different methods and report the stuff that works best we would all benefit.

Most I think are willing to try something a few times and will continue as long as it works for them but

few are willing to pitch in and do a little extra.  Not knocking anyone, that's just the way it is.  Some don't

think their opinion means much.   Back during the pool days I wanted to develop a system using what we

had and develop it by dividing the setups between people.  It did not take long before people started to

move outside their assigned values to other stuff.   The problem at least for me was once we start doing

that there is no end.   I think DMP is the best lottery tool I have ever seen but people always want more

which led to DMP becoming a monster which could wear out a normal user doing the analysis when the

first bank of filters could reduce to a single line.   If the pool had held together I would have introduced

the lexie program and divided the lexie digits between groups of members.  Kind of like having small teams

and each team working on one lexie position.   A few members were very good team players but others

were not and it only takes a couple to spoil the work of others.  This program is offered to anyone who

wants to give it a shot but I don't see much in the area of teamwork to develop solid methods for using

the steps.  Again not knocking anyone as there are no rules on how people play but two are better than

one and 3 are better than 2 etc... 

RL

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Adam

It was my hopes that many would continue to experiment with the steps then post what works and 

what does not.  It's very hard for a couple people to develop strategies that work.  If 500 people are

working on a solution using different methods and report the stuff that works best we would all benefit.

Most I think are willing to try something a few times and will continue as long as it works for them but

few are willing to pitch in and do a little extra.  Not knocking anyone, that's just the way it is.  Some don't

think their opinion means much.   Back during the pool days I wanted to develop a system using what we

had and develop it by dividing the setups between people.  It did not take long before people started to

move outside their assigned values to other stuff.   The problem at least for me was once we start doing

that there is no end.   I think DMP is the best lottery tool I have ever seen but people always want more

which led to DMP becoming a monster which could wear out a normal user doing the analysis when the

first bank of filters could reduce to a single line.   If the pool had held together I would have introduced

the lexie program and divided the lexie digits between groups of members.  Kind of like having small teams

and each team working on one lexie position.   A few members were very good team players but others

were not and it only takes a couple to spoil the work of others.  This program is offered to anyone who

wants to give it a shot but I don't see much in the area of teamwork to develop solid methods for using

the steps.  Again not knocking anyone as there are no rules on how people play but two are better than

one and 3 are better than 2 etc... 

RL

Craig

I believe that if I stick to what works for me then perhaps one day it will happen.

For now I have to find out if my PC will still live or is gone for good. Till that moment I can do nothing. Mobile photnes can be ok for posting and sending emails but not much more.

Adam

Page 46 of 98